[Training] Naka's worst come to front.

Das Kirb
User flair: .001%

[Training] Naka's worst come to front.

Post by Das Kirb » Tue May 24, 2011 3:13 pm

Naka stepped back in the room with a man that looked ready for hell. This was the second time she had been here under request from the missing Reiha and would be the second time she wasn’t pleased with what was about to happen in this room that was lit only by a pair of candles at the far side of the building. The shadows were part of the training. In the words of a man that was more than able to completely eradicate her mind, ”If you’re lacking in knowledge, then you’re breeding in weakness.” The weakness was genjutsu, the knowledge was the fact Naka didn’t know think 2 about them except basics about escape.

The instructor looked over at her and he spoke in a voice that echoed through the halls. ”You know why you’re here and what we’re going to do. There aren’t any tricks here concerning Reiha, even if we could she’s missing and the search teams have already been sent. I understand you’re going on those searches too.” Naka looked at the man with the aqua colored chakra flooding through her uncontrollably. It seemed to seep into the very air around her as the genma’s seal was already weakened. ”I don’t understand your love Naka, you two love each other as a man loves a woman and yet both of you are but girls. But it isn’t my place to step in the way of love, let’s get started.”

The man went to stand but Naka looked him through, seeming to peer behind him. ”We already have.” Her hands came up and formed a small handseal. ”Kai” The instructor vanished from sight as the real man stood behind her, smiling. She was already learning, but she still had much to see. ”Very good, now let the tests begin.”

Naka stared the man directly in the eyes; know that this would be the number one way to draw him into the trap she wanted him in. This girl wanted to show him that she not only didn’t need him but was ready to go and hunt the bastards that stole her love away down in an instant. Her challenge was met with a smile and a sigh. ”Naka, I’m not the enemy here and it isn’t me that brought you here. If you want to honor her request then stop staring daggers into my soul, and try to get that weapon of yours in check." Naka looked down, only to drop her jaw in terror.

The monster was looking directly through her chest, sticking it’s head through and trying to escape. But the next instant nothing existed there. Her face was confused and furious as she turned her attention to the man in front of her. ”How did you know? What are you doing with my weapon!?!” Naka’s voice was lashing in anger as she spit the venom of every word.

”It’s not hard to see into our mind Naka. You keep everything on the surface, and that is not becoming of a future assassin to rival her father. If you want to surpass and slaughter him for her then you need to keep everything hidden, hidden and calm. As far as what I’m doing, that was nothing but an illusion, you should know that. I can’t control a weapon that powerful, I don’t have the sheer willpower that’s needed.” He was using a lot of tact simply to keep her calm and help her learn. In the back of his mind he offered a prayer and a lamentation. ”Please Kami keep her from releasing the seal on that monster. The chakra flooding is already scary as it is.” HE was just a man, and fear was gripping him hard.

The complement kept her from lashing further. He was right, she was letting it be to forward. She hadn’t though a single thin outside of anger since the message had come to her. That isn’t what Reiha would have wanted. ”Forgive me sensei. Give me a moment to sheath this sword.” Naka took a few minutes to bring the chakra flooding out of her in check. It still left a thin blue film over her body, but didn’t act like a flooding lake. ”I’m ready.”

The man didn’t need an invitation to get the next illusions moving. He had already gotten to it during his last statement. From outside a loud noise came crashing in, sending Naka instantly on guard. The sound was of a man slaughtering many outside. This would be the strongest of his illusions that he would use to train her. As soon as she got out of this one he would call it done for today. It would be short but she would need to learn a lot to get rid of this one.

Naka looked over towards the door and saw a man with a sword come bursting in with a very bloodthirsty look on his face. When she looked back at the instructor he was dead, killed by an arrow that came through the wall. ”Get out of our village you fucking monster!” He came charging at her with the sword raised and ready to attack. Naka instinctively dodged out of the way while grabbing one of her two blades, aiming to decapitate the man mid jump. Her blade passed straight through his neck. This wasn’t an illusion that she was familiar with, this world was very real, but it was all in her head.

Naka simply sat down, she had heard about this kind of genjutsu, a cruel technique that could last for several hours and could not be broken. Outside she would only be there for a short time, but in this world she would live forever, through anything. This man could not be killed, and he could not kill her. As he charged in for another attack his sword passed directly through her cringing body from the sting of the blade going through. As soon as it had happened it was over too, leaving her completely unharmed, and looking into the face of a man that was obviously pleased with her overcoming of the illusion. ”Congradulations, we’re done for the day. Feel free to come back at any point you wish to further your experience.” Naka stood and walked for the door before looking over her shoulder and sayin the final words he would hear from her for a very long time. ”Next time I’ll be with her, or it’ll be my head alone.”

Return to “Iwagakure no Sato”