Training might be fun, but a fight is better.

Das Kirb
User flair: .001%

Post by Das Kirb » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:32 pm

Naka stood at the entrance to the training grounds. She needed to blow off some serious steam else someone was going to die. The large underground caverns of the training caves made for the perfect place to do some serious destroying, and the dummies had already been set up and ready, all that waited now was to see if anyone was in there or if anyone would come along that needed it. So, without being willing to go in there when people could be firing off heavy duty jutsu, she sat down and waited for a while, listening and watching.

Awesem

Post by Awesem » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:42 pm

OOC: Note that I will be introducing my guy as Akumu, because of my clan abilities. However, I will be calling him by his real name Jubaku while I post, because that is how I prefer it. So make sure you remember to call me Akumu! :D

IC:

Jubaku was not the physical type, but it had been a while since he had actually done any physical training. For the most part it was exercising his mental prowess, and learning his special art of Law Jutsu. Today, he was going to make it his goal to try and expand on some of his weaker traits. And if he happens to meet people, well, he will just have to hope he can deal with their personalities. As he walked in, his hopes were half-dashed. There was someone already in the training room.

As a first impression, Jubaku's thoughts were that she seemed different than normal people. Her eyes were an odd oval shape and had a few clear scars, something most women would never dare show in public. Then again I have no room to talk, he thought with a grin as he moved towards her. She seemed to be waiting for someone, perhaps someone to train with? If so, Jubaku could not just simply ignore her to do his own training, it would not be the moral thing to do.

"Hey, are you waiting on anyone in particular?" Jubaku asked, "the name is Akumu by the way." She was still sitting down as he waited for his answer.

Arion

Post by Arion » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:52 pm

"Hm..." Haji had been sitting down in the cave network, training as odd as it sounded. He was honing his sensory ability by focusing in the depths of the cavern. He liked it down there since it was dark and for the most part quiet, the occasional shinobi firing away some over the top jutsu causing damage to the area. Aside that, it was ideal for him. However, while practicing his sensory, he could tell people were close by.

"Two..." He stood up, "Maybe I should go..." He contemplated. He wasn't the most social person around, so at the sign that the place was about to get crowded, he would step out. As he walked up, he saw the two that he had sensed. He recognized one of them.

"Naka?" He called out questioningly as he approached them. He had only met her once before and was a bit surprised to see her so soon and down there of all places.
Ten Commandments of The LazyShow

1. YOU'RE BORN TIRED AND YOU LIVE TO RELAX.

2. YOU LOVE YOUR BED LIKE YOU LOVE YOUR BODY.

3. IF YOU SEE SOMEONE RELAXING, HELP.

4. WORK IS SACRED, DON'T TOUCH IT!!

5. RELAX BY DAY, SO YOU CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT.

6. WHAT YOU CAN DO TOMORROW, DON'T DO TODAY.

7. WORK THE LEAST YOU CAN, WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO, LET SOMEONE ELSE DO IT.

8. CALM DOWN, NO BODY EVER DIED FROM RELAXING.

9. WHEN YOU GET THE URGE TO WORK, SIT DOWN AND WAIT UNTIL IT PASSES.

10. IF WORK IS HEALTHY, LET THE SICK DO IT!
Arion's CharactersShow
Name Rank Village Squad/Org Companions S A B C D Socials Stat Points Hyuuga, Katashi Sp.Jounin Konohagakure SMM / Mamorinuku N/A 0 0 0 7 7 41 6 48/278 Isamu, Kiyoshi Genin Kirigakure N/A N/A 0 0 0 0 1 0 2 27/112 Chikai, Haji Chunin Iwagakure N/A N/A 0 0 0 2 2 3 132/39 Itsuki, Hiroto Genin Sunagakure Team MH N/A 0 0 0 0 3 5 4 30/64 Shioke, Sayuri C-Rank MN Kumogakure N/A N/A 0 0 0 2 6 7 6 96/262

Some Writing of MineShow

Das Kirb

Post by Das Kirb » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:15 am

Naka’s head only slightly lifted up to see the man coming towards her and talking. Her aqua colored chakra was actually somewhat under control for once as she looked into the veil of the man’s eyes, studying what lay there. A true threat would be known by the eyes alone. Finding nothing she scanned the rest of him, spotting the tattoos on his arms. ”Tenma Akumu, there’s more of you around than I thought.” Naka had run ins with this clan before, after all she was waiting for 2 of them to actually do what she needed to do.

Once she finished scanning the man she stood, getting ready to head into the caves. ”No, I was waiting for more people to come out so no one dies while I’m in there. It looks as if that isn’t going to happen though so might as well send a few to the hospital. Kinda what happens when training.” Naka drew one of her swords and inspected it, making sure it wasn’t to dinged up. If you need someone to train with then feel free to head in, just know death is always an option against an assassin.” With that she made to head in before hearing a familiar voice coming up from the caves. All she could do is face palm and say a signle word. ”Shit.”

Awesem

Post by Awesem » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:43 pm

Jubaku just stood there for a few seconds, bemused by Naka's out of nowhere death threat. Why am I always stuck with the crazy ones? he thought with a sigh. Before he could respond, however, another ninja made his appearance from seemingly nowhere, greeting Naka. Jubaku almost burst out laughing at her response, although he did shake with the force of his repressed chuckles. Apparently Naka was not exactly fond of this other man. With a quick glance, he could find a few reasons why, specifically just this immediate emo aura that seemed to amass around the young man's body. Why am I always stuck with the crazy ones? Jubaku thought again. There should be a limit to how much weird someone has to find in one day, much less one damn room!

Jubaku took a deep breath, calming himself before he replied. This would not be a good time to not have a grasp on his control, especially since this could easily turn into a 2 vs. 1. "So I take it you guys know each other?" Jubaku asked with a friendly smile on his face, "although I didn't catch his name, what is it again?" Being friendly, even in situations I loathe is probably my best/worst habit, although it will help me here.

Arion

Post by Arion » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:44 pm

Haji stared with a blank look on his face. It was her. Of all the people to run into...

"Nice to see you too," He stated sarcastically. He took note of the other shinobi, not knowing or recognizing him at all. Then again, he didn't get out much. He could tell that he was somewhat nervous and was half tempted to reply with something witty and sarcastic to this man, but refrained from doing so.

"Chikai, Haji," He introduced himself, "And you are?" This was a good time to start meeting people and making friends, even if he had trouble or didn't like any of that stuff.
Ten Commandments of The LazyShow

1. YOU'RE BORN TIRED AND YOU LIVE TO RELAX.

2. YOU LOVE YOUR BED LIKE YOU LOVE YOUR BODY.

3. IF YOU SEE SOMEONE RELAXING, HELP.

4. WORK IS SACRED, DON'T TOUCH IT!!

5. RELAX BY DAY, SO YOU CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT.

6. WHAT YOU CAN DO TOMORROW, DON'T DO TODAY.

7. WORK THE LEAST YOU CAN, WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO, LET SOMEONE ELSE DO IT.

8. CALM DOWN, NO BODY EVER DIED FROM RELAXING.

9. WHEN YOU GET THE URGE TO WORK, SIT DOWN AND WAIT UNTIL IT PASSES.

10. IF WORK IS HEALTHY, LET THE SICK DO IT!
Arion's CharactersShow
Name Rank Village Squad/Org Companions S A B C D Socials Stat Points Hyuuga, Katashi Sp.Jounin Konohagakure SMM / Mamorinuku N/A 0 0 0 7 7 41 6 48/278 Isamu, Kiyoshi Genin Kirigakure N/A N/A 0 0 0 0 1 0 2 27/112 Chikai, Haji Chunin Iwagakure N/A N/A 0 0 0 2 2 3 132/39 Itsuki, Hiroto Genin Sunagakure Team MH N/A 0 0 0 0 3 5 4 30/64 Shioke, Sayuri C-Rank MN Kumogakure N/A N/A 0 0 0 2 6 7 6 96/262

Some Writing of MineShow

Das Kirb

Post by Das Kirb » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:56 pm

Looking between her fingers she saw the man that had caused her a great amount of anger in recent times. Her other hand tendered fresh scars on her side and back from what he had done. It took a fair deal more self control to keep the chakra from flooding from her once more. Finally, she accomplished this feat if only through the remembering of her newest weapon, the kid. ”At least my army is building.”

”Haji-sensei, you’re the last person I expected to see in a place like this.” She tried to twist her words with venom as they left her lips, hoping to dig a scar deep into him. The guy really didn’t deserve it, but he was the target of her hatred for the village giving her a “master”. ”Tell me, how are you healing up?”

Return to “Iwagakure no Sato”