Gemini

C.J,

Gemini

Post by C.J, » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:12 am

Hey Aims, I’m finished.

Hoten called from outside at the girl within. It was dusk, the sun would set any moment from now and the stars would emerge. It was their first night together – of a training weekend. Hoten’s grandfather had a cabin built not far from the Shoshiki compound at the base of a waterfall. The wooden cabin was build decades ago and was surrounded by a small conifer forest. More over his mother had spent years furnishing and decorating the cabin into a livable home using her impeccable taste and style. Which was to say the place was far too extravagant for a mere training retreat. It was like a real house, almost better than most homes. He and Aimi were only given permission to use this place because the rest of his clan didn’t want her using her dangerous genma powers too close to the compound. It was fine, the result was that he got to spend a weekend alone with his girlfriend-fiancée(?) in a cozy cabin… frankly it made him nervous. But it was an excited sort.

After a stressful day of training Hoten thought it would be good to spend a night outside. It would be fun, staring at the stars and just communicating with her. It was much less tempting than a night sleeping in the same room. Not much less tempting but it would keep him sane longer. They had decided to separate the tasks. Hoten would get a blanket ready and pick a spot that wasn’t obscured by the stretching pine trees. Aimi would get something to eat. Hoten enlisted a small brigade of glass deer to patrol of the perimeter to trap who and whatever came too close without authorization. Mostly for Aimi’s sake… maybe.

He stood there with his arms folded. Waiting for this girl.

“What could she be doing? Shatter.
” Hoten only spoke with mock irritation. He started walking toward the cabin, maybe he could help.
RPCsShow

Shoshiki Hoten Likes: Tanaka Aimi, Feeling sunshine/Dislikes: Abuse of others/Hobby: Acting/Extra: Drools when he sleeps

Kashimaste Kamizuru Likes: Power, Being worshiped as the greatest of all gods!/Dislikes: Blasphemers/Hobby: Plotting/Extra: Actually prefers to do his own housework

Araki Kisuke Likes: Cute boys, Music/Dislikes: Others trying to control his life/Hobby: Singing/Extra: Left Handed

Amy

Gemini

Post by Amy » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:30 pm

Aimi flitted around the kitchen, not quite sure what she was doing. Cooking was out of the question. She didn’t really know...how. When her parents had been home with her they had just eaten out. Everything other time, most of the time, she threw something together and ate that. Aimi couldn’t remember the last time she had made a full and actual meal. And tonight was definitely not the night to be trying anything. She was exhausted from the training and she was sure that Hoten was tired too. They had worked hard, trained hard. This was going to be a nice, relaxing night under the stars. She knew why he had wanted to sleep outside and it made her roll her eyes but she didn’t say anything. That wouldn’t be nice.

So instead she looked for things that were nice but required minimal preparation and went well together. Sandwiches, some fruit, tea. Simple. She felt like she needed more, like she was failing somehow. No one had ever taught her how to do house wifey things. It was at that thought that she froze. House wife...how could she...sure, they were engaged, but it had been a promise. Every engagement was a promise, she supposed, she told herself. But theirs was a little different...she had dreamed about getting married but had never connected the dots that being married made her a wife. Could she really take care of a house? Take care of Hoten? She supposed she did already but this was different. He had cooked a whole meal for her and she couldn’t get anywhere near that.

Standing, still, she started to send herself into a panic. His mother and grandfather would be so disappointed. Wouldn’t they be? Being a ninja wasn’t enough, not in this situation. How much would be expected of her, how many times would she fail? Would they shun her, make fun of her. Look at Hoten in pity and wonder how he got stuck with such a-

Jumping, Aimi turned towards the door as Hoten walked inside. His lifeforce was like a beacon to her and when it got too close it overwhelmed her. In this case, it was more of a blessing than usual as he pulled her out of her thoughts. She tried to smile at him, but her worries would still be clearly written on her face.

" Hi, sorry, I know I’m slow or late or...I just didn’t really know what to make. I’ve never been camping, you know? I still need something for dessert… " Aimi’s eyes shifted off to the side as she couldn’t stop herself from sounding disappointed at what she had to offer. A slight shrug came next as she looked across the room at Hoten, shaking her slightly as the thought crossed her mind that he deserved so much better in a wife than what she had to offer.
My CharactersShow
B-Rank MNKatō, Tsubaki #A32638
Sp. Jounin • Kirigakure no Sato • Araki Kiyo #DDA0DD
Akibushi • Heart Empire • Kimura, Misaki #FF80BF
Genin • Iwagakure no Sato • Kazuma #00BF80

C.J,

Gemini

Post by C.J, » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:49 am

Hoten folded his arms and leaned against the doorframe to the cabin’s kitchen. He observed her silently at first. He had a coy grin over his face as he took in the scene. He watched the girl from afar. In all fairness she was exhausted. They both were. They had spent the day vigorously training jutsu. She had stepped into her newest genma form and Hoten had been taught that tapping into a spirit’s chakra – even after familiarity – was taxing.

Still he couldn’t take his eyes off of her. Her brown hair was slightly disheveled but tied tightly together. He looked down her body. She was sturdily built but curvaceous enough that proved she wasn’t simply a warrior. She glistened slightly from traces of sweat. It hadn’t been long since they ended training, they had started these tasks with no more than a break. He could still feel the traces of adrenaline roaring in his bloodstream.

He walked closer, taking note of her expression and voice. He had known Aimi more than long enough to be aware of her mood. Something was on her mind. He stepped behind her and rested his chin on one of her shoulders, and wrapped his arms around her waist. It was an amazing feeling, being close to her. It was as if her hips were perfectly shaped to suit his arms. Her natural scent was more than familiar to him. It riled him up inside before he managed to fight through the desire.

Yeah, I understand.” His voice was a light but throaty hum. “Hey, I’m done on my side, why don’t I help you out here? What do you want for dessert? I think I want something hmm… savory. Hey ever had poppy seed buns? I bet this place is stocked.
RPCsShow

Shoshiki Hoten Likes: Tanaka Aimi, Feeling sunshine/Dislikes: Abuse of others/Hobby: Acting/Extra: Drools when he sleeps

Kashimaste Kamizuru Likes: Power, Being worshiped as the greatest of all gods!/Dislikes: Blasphemers/Hobby: Plotting/Extra: Actually prefers to do his own housework

Araki Kisuke Likes: Cute boys, Music/Dislikes: Others trying to control his life/Hobby: Singing/Extra: Left Handed

Amy

Gemini

Post by Amy » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:11 am

Her hands closed around the lip of the counter as Hoten leaned into her. Eyes fluttering closed, she sighed as he leaned his chin on her shoulder. One turn of her head and her lips could meet his. She never wanted to move. All of her fear and anxiety slowly drained out of her as his warmth radiated through her clothes and soaked into her skin. She loved the boy standing behind her, holding her in his arms. She loved his smell and the way he knew just how to hold her to make her feel safe. He had told her time and time again that this was purely a training trip but they were alone, together, for the first time in...ever? The first time they had space.

" That sounds delicious...anything will work, really Hoten. Hey. " Lifting her arms up, she spun around so they were facing each other, her arms locking behind his neck. Her eyes searched his, looking for something. For everything. A small smile played along her face as they watched each other. Suddenly, Aimi wasn’t hungry anymore. Her nose wrinkled and she chuckled slightly, pulling Hoten away from the kitchen slowly.

" You stink. Or, well, maybe I do. Did you think we should shower first? The food is all packed up, it can stand to sit around for a little bit...please? " Swaying her hips from side to side, she continued walking backwards towards the bathroom. Could she mesmerize him enough to get him to follow her? To agree to this? She should have been shy, worried, embarrassed. But somehow, she wasn’t. She loved Hoten, more than anything. She had for a very long time. And she just wanted to be with him in every way possible.

" C’mooonnn, camping can wait...no point in starting the night dirty, right? " Pulling his mouth to hers, Aimi kissed him deeply, her hands sliding up to his hair, tangling her fingers in it. Breathing him in deeply and pulling her body into his. All the while moving closer to the bathroom.
My CharactersShow

C.J,

Gemini

Post by C.J, » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:32 am

Hoten gave a bright smile as Aimi allowed him deal with dessert. His mind was already busy figuring out the ingredients. His mother was a baker by trade and he grew up watching and smelling all the delicious things that she did. He had even taught himself how to bake during a brief time in his life that he wasn’t sure that he could make it as a shinobi. It was an old and bitter thought that he was able to shake himself out of for the sake of starting on the pastries. Then Aimi grounded his mind again back to this kitchen and his reality. He kept his hands at her waist, holding on to her hips firmly and watching her lips as she spoke.

“Ouch,” he chuckled before mockingly sniffing his shirt. She was right. He didn’t smell like a spring breeze. Maybe a spring breeze through the iwa sewer system. “Yeah, you’re right maybe a shower is in order. . .”

His sentence trailed off while she pulled him out of the kitchen. They drifted into the back to the bathroom door. He felt her grasp become firmer. Suddenly she was kissing him. Her hands over his body. His neck, his face. She ran her fingers through his hair, digging deep into his scalp in such an indescribably pleasant way that Hoten’s thinking was suddenly halted. He leaned into her body. Their combined weight thudded against the wall. He held onto her waist before gradually letting his arms roam over her. He slid his hands up her back, running his fingers down her spin. The sound of their clothes rubbing together egged him on. She bit his lips sensually. His body responded before his mind even caught up to what was happening. Slowly he realized that this wasn’t simply pre-shower make-out session. It dawned on him as a legitimate surprise.

He pulled away slowly. His breathing and heartrate was beyond abnormal. Heightened. His instinct crashed against his judgement like a wave beating against a rocky shore. He pulled her hands around his waist and looked into her eyes. They remained close enough that he could feel her every hot breath. He tried to discern just what was going on.

Aims. Tell me if I’m wrong. But do you want… us both… to uh… shower? Together?” his face was already a bright red from the kisses but somehow he managed to become crimson.

RPCsShow

Amy

Gemini

Post by Amy » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:29 pm

Aimi didn’t hear Hoten’s question at first, her eyes wide and her heart beat racing. She was backed up against the wall, her head tilted and looking up at Hoten. When had her hands made it around his waist? Why was she suddenly so...hot? They were in the bathroom now, Aimi realized, their passion bringing them to their destination. Shower...together...oh the thought spun her insides in circles, a fresh wave of heat crashing over her body. He...was he okay with this?

Biting at her own lip she leaned in as close as she could possibly get without touching him. Her fingers squeezed his sides and now it was her turn for her voice to drop low. Sultry. Aimi grinned at Hoten, pulling him closer. " Well you know, what can I say? I’m a conservationist...if we shower together we’ll save like...half the water we would use to shower separately. I’m just thinking about the earth. "

Grinning wickedly at him, feeling brave suddenly, braver than she ever remembered feeling before, Aimi pulled her hands from his sides and wrapped them around the hem to her own shirt pulling it over her head and leaving her top half in only her undergarments. She didn’t stop there, knowing that Hoten would need a little push. Something to keep himself from getting psyched out. So she wrapped her hands around the hem of his shirt, pushing it up his chest, her hands running along his skin, standing on her tip toes until she could pull it off.

His skin was hot against her own as she went back to kissing him, her stomach pressed against his own. She tried talking to him but they only came out as mumbled moans as she searched for his hands and placed them on her hips. Aimi would have continued, there was no way she was stopping this. But she would give him one final chance to stop it himself. If he wasn’t comfortable with this, he needed the option to back up.

Everything in Aimi hoped that he wouldn’t though. Stopping now would be nothing but painful.

" Please… " She mumbled louder, this time making sure he could understand her. Know how important it was to her.
My CharactersShow

C.J,

Gemini

Post by C.J, » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:33 pm

Hoten’s gaze lowered. He focused on nothing but his own maelstrom of thoughts and feelings. It was so funny how his mind wanted one thing but his skin desired something else. One had overwhelming control over another. The turmoil waging inside of him was literally terrifying. But Hoten, as the overthinking guy he was, couldn’t afford to make the wrong decisions. In a lot of ways this was a deciding juncture in his life.

He stopped long enough for the heat to wear out. It was like stepping out of a fog and being able to see again, or breathing in fresh air after being submerged. The panic faded slowly as he reined in on his adrenaline. He thought about his situation. Aimi made her thoughts on the subject clear. He needed to give her a chance to stop and think with him, about them both. Their situation. They had been approaching this subject for years now, and had fallen into similar scenarios before. However Hoten couldn’t get by on pulling away. Not anymore at least. He needed to be more sensitive toward her feelings, more than his own. He needed to communicate.

Aimi had already pulled off her shirt. Momentarily Hoten was distracted. She was pulling his shirt off. He needed to make a move now or else he would be swept up into this whirlwind they had generated. When she raised his shirt over his head he needed to blink hard before speaking her name.

Aimi.” His voice wasn’t loud but at the same time he spoke with enough sternness to demand her attention. It had also been the first time in a while that he had called her by her name in a formal matter. Ever since their experience with a genjutsu master they had found new voices as they came to an understanding to not hold back from each other unnecessarily. Taking away that familiarity was his way of snapping her out of it in as gentle a way as possible.

He looked into her eyes. Hoten couldn’t lie – not to her - his eyes wouldn’t let him. His eyes reflected his concern, as well as his seriousness. The intoxication had vanished somewhat. He took a slow breath, reaching out to hold her hand. He tangled their fingers together as he found his words.

Aimi. I love you, you know that. I love you more than I even knew was imaginable. But. I want us to talk about this before we let our feelings decide things for us. Is that okay? Let’s just talk first?
RPCsShow

Amy

Gemini

Post by Amy » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:39 pm

She could feel him slowing, even as she pushed further. By the time he grabbed onto her hand though, spoke her name, she had already checked out emotionally. They had gone through this so many times. And every time she thought he was about to give himself to her, let her give herself to him, he stopped. Made it about right and wrong, about self control, about this and that that Aimi really didn’t care about. He held onto her hand but she was tense, unable to look him in the eye as he implored her. But as he waited for her gaze she looked up to him, her face and chest still flushed but her heartbeat slowing.

Talking. He wanted to talk about this. Sex was about feeling, it wasn’t about talking it through. It wasn’t supposed to be a mapped out process, a calculated thing. It wasn’t supposed to be what he was making it and even if they did decide to have sex, Aimi definitely wasn’t into it now. Pulling her hands away from his she bent down to retrieve their shirts, throwing Hoten’s at his head before pulling her own back on. Walking out of the bathroom and into the bedroom she sat on the edge of the bed. Hands clasped in front of her. He wanted to talk about it, fine, they would talk about it.

" I love you too. " She couldn’t not repeat it back to him. Not if they were about to argue. It felt like an argument and she could already feel anxiety building up in her chest. Aimi didn’t want to argue, she didn’t want to fight. She had wanted to have a nice time, try something new. Be closer to Hoten than they ever had before. Was she supposed to say that to him? Is that what he meant by talking? He should know all of that already.

Hoten knew how she felt about all of this which meant he had something he wanted to say. And she owed it to him to let him say what he needed to say. Even if it upset her, even if it made no sense to her. She sat quietly on the bed and waited for him to join her. Worrying that he was going to be upset at her reaction.
My CharactersShow

C.J,

Gemini

Post by C.J, » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:24 pm

Hoten swallowed hard. He flinched slightly as he could tell her anger had flared, if it was just a moment. It was a sickening feeling. Knowing that he had made her angry. He didn’t want such a reaction but he understood where she was coming from. His eyes observed her every expression. Her every irritated action and expression. It was painful to him. Torturous in fact. He supposed loving someone meant that you had to suffer this much when you weren’t getting along.

He allowed her to pull away. He let her fume a bit. Aimi’s frustration wasn’t one that could be smothered easily. He dumbly let the shirt hit him. He watched her walk. He had no intention of letting this be it; however he needed a few seconds for himself. He took a deep breath. He remembered his meditation practices. He used that to calm his mind and keep his spirit leveled. He didn’t want to be angry at her. Retaliating these feelings would get them nowhere. He ran his fingers though his hair then put back on his shirt. He walked into the bedroom – the only bedroom in the house and consequently their shared bedroom. He pushed the door closed after him and leaned against it. He sank to his bottom and propped up his legs. He clasped his fingers together.

Shatter.” Where was he going to start? Hearing her say that she loved him was some comfort. She wasn’t so mad it him that he feelings could be forgotten. He just needed to be careful. Honestly fieldwork wasn’t this stressful. He looked up at her from the floor. He sighed “Aims. I understand why you want to be intimate. It’s a feeling of connection. I suppose it’s the greatest feeling of connection. It’s not that I don’t want to have that with you. I just don’t want to rush things before we’r- I’m ready. You know how my family is. You have seen the people I was raised by. You have glimpses of how I grew up. My family instilled in me that…. Sex… is something precious. Something sacred to be shared between people who love each other so much there can be no other ways to be closer. It’s not about marriage. I love you so much I would be married to you right now. But there is still so much more left for us. So much more that our relationship can grow on. I don’t want intercourse to be the largest part of our lives together. I think that maybe we can wait. I’m not saying my way is right. But I want you to try to understand and respect that. For me. Please.
RPCsShow

Amy

Gemini

Post by Amy » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:16 pm

Aimi didn’t think she could hold onto the bed sheet any tighter than she already was. Her face was screwed up in an expression that could only be read as stress. But even still, she was looking at the ground as Hoten spoke. She had to respect his feelings, she knew that, and maybe that was what was bothering her so much. How could he say no to her..it resonated with something inside of her. Something that made her feel insecure. She knew it was wrong, that Hoten didn’t think there was anything wrong with her but it was a difficult feeling to push down and away.

She felt bad for pushing him now as she listened to him talk. His family was so much different than her own. She and her mom had never really talked about sex much more than what it was and what it was for and how to be safe. There was never an age or time that it was right or better or good. That had been left up to her...and whoever she decided to be with. Which, in this case, was someone who wasn’t ready. Aimi had never expected to be the one who was more ready but it was something she was going to have to deal with. Even if it made her frustrated. Not only that, but she wasn’t allowed to be frustrated. If the positions were reversed she would expect the utmost respect of her feelings...so she owed him the same.

Heaving a sigh, she pushed herself up from the bed and walked the short distance to where Hoten was sitting on the floor. Falling backwards with a thump, she slid down next to him, her hand coming to rest on his knee. Shoulder to shoulder, she leaned against Hoten and just sat in silence. Just for a moment. Just long enough to soothe her emotions the rest of the way down.

" I’m sorry I haven’t been considerate of your feelings. I won’t lie, I don’t agree. I don’t think that it would be the main focus or even that that would be a problem. It frustrates me to no end. But for you? Anything. " She let out a sigh that was a half laugh, letting her legs splay out in front of her. " In the meantime, any ideas on shutting off all these hormones? I feel like I’m drowning. " She should have been embarrassed but this was Hoten.

They knew everything about each other. Even the embarrassing things. And if he wanted to talk then she was going to try for him. Even if it did turn her stomach a bit.
My CharactersShow

C.J,

Gemini

Post by C.J, » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:14 am

Hoten sat on the ground, emotionally exhausted. This was entirely harder than he had imagined. He wished he had the courage to talk to her about this sooner. At least then he wouldn’t have to go through this rollercoaster and put Aimi through all of this pain. He thought that maybe Aimi would think of this as a limitation to their relationship. He didn’t believe there was any limitation. In fact he hoped this understanding would serve as a connection between them. Once they got passed this Hoten wasn’t sure if there wasn’t anything they couldn’t talk about. For now he had to focus on getting through this all.

He held his breath and she got up and walked towards him. The anticipation to her words and actions was killing him. He looked at her, half expecting a fuming rant. It was a mild surprise when she was acting tenderly towards him.

I wish there was something I could do to that.

With a smile on his face his clasped her hand on his knee and allowed her to lean on him. He thought about it for a bit. He thought this would drop his hormone levels but it was twice as high. He lifted her hand and kissed it. Maybe there was something he could do for her. He continued to kiss her arm and traveled up her shoulder. He kissed her neck, biting onto her slightly and causing bruising. He leaned against her so much that they fell over onto Aimi’s back. He started to laugh. But his face was bright pink from blood flow through his face. His cheeks, ears and neck were overheated. He shut his eyes and kissed her down her chest and stomach under her shirt. He kept one hand tangled in hers. He kept travelling down slowly and planting his lips on her skin in short intervals until he reached there…
RPCsShow

Amy

Gemini

Post by Amy » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:22 am

When Hoten started kissing up her arm, Aimi only giggled. She was still frustrated but she couldn’t help it. It was when he didn’t stop that the giggles stopped and her breath began catching in her throat. The frustration was giving way to confusion. Hadn’t they just agreed to stop? This didn’t feel like stopping, not as he knocked her over onto her back and stayed above her, laughing at himself. Or maybe both of them. Or maybe the situation. But as his lips traveled down her body Aimi only closed her eyes and gave herself up to the moment.

Both Hoten and Aimi lay on their backs on the bedroom floor. It had been longer than they anticipated but they were both equally spent. How long they had been laying there, neither was exactly sure of, but long enough that they were growing stiff. A strange, new, but pleasant blushing glow adorned both of their face and down to Aimi’s chest. Embarrassment maybe, but pleasure too. Maybe she could wait for sex if things like those were okay.

Turning onto her side she put her hand against Hoten’s cheek, chuckling at how hot it was. Perhaps he had thought he would only be doing her a favor but...how could she not have reciprocated. Leaning in close to Hoten she laid her hand on his abdomen gently and kissed his cheek where her hand had been. " I love you. Note I don’t love you more now or anything. Just...so much. Let’s go shower. " Pulling herself up slowly so as to not lose her balance, Aimi offered Hoten a hand up, the sated teenagers finally ready to start their evening.

Laying under the stars on their backs, Hoten and Aimi snuggled together beneath their blankets. Iwa was cold at night but they had the provisions to sleep under the moon comfortably. The rest of the night had gone smoothly from baking dessert to getting settled. It was their first night together out here, the first of many, Aimi hoped. She picked her head up and let it fall against his chest with a happy sigh. Maybe she hadn’t gotten everything she had wanted but she had gotten more than enough.

Grinning softly, she nuzzled further against Hoten and closed her eyes, letting the drumming of his heartbeat lull her to sleep to wake up to a brand new day with brand new experiences waiting to be had.

~End~
My CharactersShow

Return to “Iwagakure no Sato”