[Graded][Plotboard] Idle Hands

Kao

[Graded][Plotboard] Idle Hands

Post by Kao » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:19 pm

The household had one of the most unkempt yards on the block. Weeds grew in thick tufts, outnumbering and choking wilting flowers and growing in between thin bushes that were already thirsting for water. The wildflowers were spilling onto the concrete of the pathway and vines were snaking up the low wall that separated the Akari household from the neighboring homes. It was a horticultural disaster, and Kotaru had been tasked with taming the wild garden.

The boy absolutely did not want to do yard work. Lately he and his adoptive father, Kakuto, had been clashing more and more frequently. Kotaru wasn't used to being lectured out of love and it annoyed him to no end, and things often got to the point where he lashed out and stormed out of the house to sit in the yard and sulk. In one of their calmer moments, Kakuto had convinced the newly promoted jounin to tidy up the place. If their yard was going to be Kotaru's thinking place, he may as well make it so that it was worth looking at. But as soon as the boy looked at the yard with his working gloves and spade in hand, he immediately realized he was in way over his head.

"Ughhh..." he lamented as he looked over the weeds and dying plants that needed to be tended. "This is old lady work...where are the grannies when you need them?" Grumbling to himself, Kotaru crouched and started pulling up sturdy plants that he could only assume were the bad ones. Having no real experience in gardening, the boy could only guess which were the weeds, and whenever he accidentally yanked a flower that might have been placed there purposefully, he carefully and surreptitiously hid it beneath the growing pile of wildflowers and vines.
Kao's CharactersShow
Akari KotaruBanninIwagakure no Sato Team 18 Jousai [color=#1fb8a3]
Komiya ShizuoJounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#209DD3]
Yanagida Yukino Special Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#a07ac2]
Ishiwara SetsunaChuunin Iwagakure no Sato[color=#E81D1D]
Enkouten Mai Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#CE5412]
Aisu Namie Chuunin Kirigakure no Sato [color=#5bc2d4]
Awai FusaeA-Rank MNKonohagakure no Sato[color=#D95FEA]
Important NPCsShow
Akari Kanehara Akari clan elder [color=#80A0FF]
Sakata KannaIwagakure Councilwoman [color=#3DA43B]
Hazuki Shuran Jinchuuriki researcher [color=#E854C0]
Enkouten Kaizen Iwagakure councilman, clan leader [color=#C65871]
Rock Country Daimyo [color=#AC4A4A]

Yura

[Plotboard] Idle Hands

Post by Yura » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:58 pm

"Hello?" Mitsuo called out as he tapped on the door of his Akari teammates. Boredom and free time, a dangerous and torturous combination, had led him here seeking relief from each. As a merchant and a craftsman, Mitsuo was not one who was used to idle hands and never really knew what to do with himself when facing such a situation. When his knock received no answer, however, Mitsuo released a small sigh of disappointment. It seemed that everyone in the Akari household must have been out for the day, surprising considering how many people occupied the one home. Now what was he going to do for the day? Sure he could train, or work, or...something, but he had done so much of all of that lately.

As he turned and began to walk away from the home, Mituso suddenly thought that he could hear the rustling of leaves coming from the area around the home. Curious, Mitsuo approached the house once again, but instead of knocking on the door he began to walk around the side of the home, working his way towards the back yard. The sound of rustling leaves got stronger as he got closer and he could swear that he could hear someone murmuring to themselves. "Oh!" Mitsuo said aloud as he rounded the corner and caught sight of Kota, knee deep and dirt with a pile of plants seemingly ripped from the ground. "I didn't think anyone was home," Mitsuo started to say as he slowly took in the scene before him, "I knocked on the door and no one.....I'm sorry but what are you doing?" Mitsuo asked mid sentence, unable to hold back the question. "Did you get in trouble again? You don't really seem like the gardening type."
CharactersShow
NameRankVillageTeamColor
SadakoGeninIwagakureTeam 13[color=#90D2D8]
Enkouten, MitsuoBanninIwagakureTeam 18|Jousai[color=#ff2200]
Retired CharactersShow
NameRankVillageTeamColor
Nara, ShikariBanninKonohagakureMamorinuku[color=#fb8a00]
Takara, MorikoGeninIwagakure[color=#ffeb66]
Inji, AyakoC-RankWaterfall[color=#8080ff]

Kao

[Plotboard] Idle Hands

Post by Kao » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:09 pm

"What's it look like I'm doing?" the Akari grumbled irritably without turning around to look at his friend as he dug around a particularly hefty vine. "I'm fuckin' slaving in this sad excuse of a garden because Kakuto is fully intent on making my life miserable." He said his adoptive father's name like it was the most vile swear he could muster, and at the same time he yanked the vine out of the ground and slammed it onto the pile of vanquished weeds. "It's always 'derghohiin this, derghoshiin that. The elders are coming, Kotaru.' Fuck the elders and fuck this garden."

Ever since he, Tatsuo, and Mitsuo had escaped the riot that erupted after the Akari boys completed their arena fights, Kotaru had been forced to focus on training his newly acquired shiin. He'd had little problem with the armor-like lacrishiin, but the derghoshiin - which manifested on and around his forehead as a thick growth that resembled a beak - was another issue entirely. The boy didn't take to it, and each time Kakuto had instructed him to manifest it and train it Kotaru had outright refused. It was causing a rift between the two, and entire ordeal made Kotaru more irritable than normal.

But the appearance his best friend did wonders. His jaw unclenched, shoulders relaxed, and after he added another weed to the pile he finally turned around. Mitsuo was one of only two people who could diffuse Kotaru entirely and usually without much effort on their part. Mitsuo was the most effective of the two, and his presence alone made Kotaru less agitated, if only slightly. In that moment Kotaru realized he hadn't seen Mitsuo since the arena. It wasn't that they were avoiding one another - or at least, Kotaru didn't think so - but what had happened was a lot to take in. Mitsuo, as an outsider, and Kotaru, who had essentially grown up in isolation from the rest of the clan, both had reasons to need time to take in the situation. Kotaru had been forced to swallow his new reality but he had no idea how Mitsuo had digested it all, or if he had been able to.

"So are you gonna help or just watch me suffer as I assert my dominance over the plants?" Kotaru turned slightly and started to dig his fingers around the base of yet another weed. "There's gloves and tools in the box next to the back door." He'd known Mitsuo long enough to know that he would probably help him out. Assuming Mitsuo would roll up his sleeves and get to work, he pulled up more weeds and waited for his friend to start working next to him before carefully asking, "What have you been doing since...since then?"
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Yura

[Plotboard] Idle Hands

Post by Yura » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:25 pm

"Uh huh..." Mitsuo mumbled as the younger boy seemed to rant. Clearly his friend was a tad vexed by the ramblings of his foster father, something that had likely increased in recent weeks ever since Kota' performance at the Akari Arena. Kota had unveiled his derghoshiin during his fight and while Mitsuo didn't know exactly how important that particular shiin was, he knew that it carried some influence at the very least. That being the case, Mitsuo wasn't surprised that Kakuto had been encouraging and pestering Kota ever since the revelation; whether Kota liked it or not, people knew about his derghoshiin now.

"I suppose I could help a bit." Mitsuo sighed as he moved towards the back door, looking for the pile of gloves and spare tools. It wasn't like he necessarily had anything better to do at that moment. "I can't really say that I've been doing all that much out of the ordinary lately." Mitsuo called out as he slipped on a pair of gloves. He found them to be a tad too small, but the other options seemed to be even smaller so he supposed that he would just have to deal with it. "Unlike you and Tats, I can't say that the arena really had much of an effect on my social status, y'know? I mean, I got a much closer look at what your clan was like, but I was in disguise the whole time so it's not like anyone is suddenly going to take extra interest in me." He noticed that Kota had avoided mentioning the event specifically and instead only alluded to it. It was likely that the boy just wanted to forget that it had ever happened. In truth, Mitsuo did too. It wasn't a pretty thing to see an entire clan turn on each other so easily. "I've really just been working in the forge a lot lately. Business has been slow at the shop so there hasn't been much need for me there so I just spend the days trying to come up with new ideas for weapons and other stuff."

Mitsuo eventually rejoined Kota, a pair of hedge trimmers in his hands. He had been eyeing a particularly hideous bush in the corner of the garden ever since he had decided to help. Its existence needed to cease. "So where did everybody else take off to?"
CharactersShow
NameRankVillageTeamColor
Retired CharactersShow
NameRankVillageTeamColor

Kao

[Plotboard] Idle Hands

Post by Kao » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:40 pm

"Must be nice," Kotaru commented with a bitter edge to his voice when he heard about Mitsuo's work in the forge. As expected, the Enkouten wasn't affected by the arena nearly as much as Kotaru had been, and the younger jounin was rather jealous that his friend was able to just keep himself busy and not have to think about it daily. He pulled up another weed and tossed it roughly to the side.

"Not sure where Kakuto and Mizami go during the day. I've never cared enough to ask. Working or doing errands, I assume. Misato's been working with some genin here and there and is probably out helping them train. Makaso's been doing boring grunt work that they give to genin. She won't shut up about it." Kotaru paused, turning his dirty spade slowly in his hands. "Tats has been busy, as expected. He got a lot of attention because of that monster strength of his and has been on missions almost constantly. He said something about Pebble County a couple days ago and I haven't seen him since."

Kotaru frowned as he discussed the whereabouts of his foster family. He had become used to at least one or two of them being around almost constantly, and Mitsuo's arrival made him realize that he was slowly becoming used to being part of his new foster family. But he quickly shoved the thought aside and jammed his spade into the ground. Their section of the garden was nearly completely free of weeds, and the Kotaru considered moving closer toward the gate to work.

"I dunno about you, but a lot is happening at once." he continued, his gaze focused on the dull blade of the spade. "The arena, training left and right. And we all just got promoted to jounin, though they didn't bother to give us the courtesy of doing it at the same time or notifying us as a team." After a bit of a pause he added, "They're watching us all now, 'because the three of you are young and clearly powerful,' as Kakuto put it. I expect us to have a terrible time from now on."
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Yura

Re: [Plotboard] Idle Hands

Post by Yura » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:21 pm

Mitsuo gave a small chuckle at Kota's sense of pessimism regarding their future missions, though he wasn't sure if he disagreed with the sentiment. They had progressed through the ranks rather quickly, becoming well known not only amongst their respective families, but also among the other village ninja. They were no longer carefree genin; they had proven themselves worthy of greater responsibility. "It has been a bit of a whirlwind, hasn't it." Mitsuo agreed as he brought the hedge trimmers shut on a particularly dead branch resulting a sharp crack!. "Sometimes I wonder if we've really had enough experience to be given the tasks that we get now."

"He's probably not wrong though." Mitsuo continued as he began pulling the cut branches away from the rest of the hedge, piling them up in an area nearby, "Especially the way that you and Tats showed off at the arena, your clan has to be keeping an eye on the two of you now. And with you being so young yet already so strong, I wouldn't be surprised if they take a particular interest in you." He rambled as he worked. He, meanwhile, hadn't really done much of note beyond the group's exploration of the Catacombs. He doubt that he had really made much of a name for himself.

He realized after he said it that his words were likely to set off Kota's paranoia. The kid had always kept to himself and tried to fly under the radar and now, well, that wasn't a thing. "Maybe it won't be so bad." Mitsuo said halfheartedly.
CharactersShow
NameRankVillageTeamColor
Retired CharactersShow
NameRankVillageTeamColor

Kao

Post by Kao » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:01 pm

At Mitsuo's words, he froze. Kotaru's eyes locked onto the spade in his hands, though they were completely glossed over. Instead of seeing the dirt caking his hands or the gnarled vines that snaked around him, images of the arena overtook his mind. He didn't see the arena itself, but the eyes of everyone who had sized him up and decided they wanted a piece of him that day. Unfamiliar eyes of unfamiliar faces, gazes from men and women who were starved of power and fame. There was a pregnant pause - long enough that it could have even been called uncomfortable - before Kotaru recovered from his disassociation and slowly went back to pulling up the plants in front of him.

"You're kidding, right?" his voice was so soft that it almost came out as a squeak, but almost as soon as said those words he cleared his throat and tried again. The next time he spoke his voice was firmer, but the strain was still clearly there. "You don't even believe that. Everyone knows who I am now, Mits. Everywhere I go they stare and I absolutely fucking hate it. Nobody else gets it. Not Tats, not Kakuto. They're used to it. They even seem to embrace it." He paused and once again said, "It's just a lot happening at once."

After another pause, the boy threw down his spade and pushed his dirty fingers through his hair. Suddenly he didn't feel like working in the garden anymore. Kotaru stretched his legs out in front of him and stared at the sky, watching as the fluffy light grey clouds lazily rolled by.
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Yura

Post by Yura » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:38 pm

Weeeelllll I fucked up, Mits thought to himself with a sigh as he set his hedge clippers down. He knew the moment his last statement had left his mouth that Kota wasn't going to react well and he was right. Though, it seemed like the pressures of suddenly being in the spotlight in addition to his normal paranoia  that was getting to him. Unfortunately for him, the extent to his strength at such a young age was now known to everyone in his clan and those that hadn't been there to see it personally likely heard about it from those who were. Attention like that was dangerous in the Akari clan, so Mitsuo could understand why it would be bothering Kota, but at this point the boy didn't really have a choice in the matter. He was at a crossroad and had to decide which direction he wanted to go.

"They embrace it because they have to, Kota." Mits said finally, taking a seat not far from his friend, "Whether Tats likes it or not, he's become a household name in your clan, hell even parts of the village, which puts him in the spotlight as well as his family. His only options are to ignore it and the danger that comes with it, focus solely on the attention and fear the danger, or embrace the attention, make peace with the danger, and become so strong that the danger is insignificant. I think he came to peace with that ultimatum a while ago, when he first manifested his astrashiin, which is why he and his father seem so adjusted. I guess now it's your turn to decide how you want to handle it. " Mitsuo sat in silence as he waited for Kota's response. He forgot sometimes how much younger Kota was than himself, and realized that a lot of times Kota's youth was at the root of some of his problems. Growing up wasn't easy in general, especially not for someone who feared being eaten everyday. To throw the responsibilities of a high ranking shinobi on the shoulders of someone so young, someone who is still trying to grow and find themselves would be a lot for anyone. "Whichever path you decide, you'll have Tat's and I here for you."
CharactersShow
NameRankVillageTeamColor
Retired CharactersShow
NameRankVillageTeamColor

Kao

Post by Kao » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:38 pm

At first, the only response Mitsuo would get from Kotaru was a hum. He continued to stare at the clouds after only half listening to his friend's words. It was nothing he hadn't heard before; both Tatsuo and his father had told him essentially the same thing in one way or another, sometimes in more words, sometimes in less. No matter how many times he heard that, it didn't make it any easier, nor did it make him feel any better. Kotaru wasn't exactly quick to adjust to change, and he had only started to live outside of the margins of the clan less than a year ago. He wasn't like Tatsuo, who had sixteen years to prepare for the spotlight and had always had the unconditional support of his family. Even with Tatsuo and his family's support, it was hard for Kotaru not to stay holed up in his room. He didn't want to choose a "path." It was overwhelming to even think about it.

But Mitsuo's presence was comforting. Though he still didn't think Mitsuo truly understood his situation, he could tell that his friend was trying. It was more kindness and empathy than he had received in his entire life. Finally the boy jounin responded, "Yeah, well, with or without you two, it sucks." The jounin snatched up the spade, paused for a moment, and then threw it down again. He was definitely done in the garden for the time being.

He parted his lips as if to say something else, but movement just beyond the family's gate caught his attention. Whoever the person was they were short, only the very top of their head visible. Someone else lingered behind, a man with a plain but stern face, and Kotaru quickly looked away. It wasn't anything out of the ordinary for someone to pass by the house, especially since there were people who wanted a glimpse of either him or Tatsuo. Kotaru sighed and looked away, refusing to give the passerby his attention.
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Yura

Post by Yura » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:39 pm

As Kota's eyes shifted suddenly towards the side of the house, Mitsuo follow the boy's gaze and noticed two individuals slowly approaching. Unlike Kota, who seemed to disregard the pair's presence, Mitsuo continued to study them convinced that he had seen them before. Suddenly his eyes went wide and his mouth gapped open slightly as the realization of the pair's identity suddenly washed over him.

"Oh shit, it's them." Mitsuo mumbled softly, "Shit, Kota it's them!" He said a little louder though out of ear shot of the pair, "She's the one that I was sitting next to in the arena, the one that Kakuto said was a clan elder! And the guy behind her is the bodyguard that almost attacked me when I sat next to her!" By now it was clear that the pair weren't just passing by the home and instead were specifically approaching it. A small panic had started to set in as they approached. Mits was never supposed to be at the arena that day, or any day really, since he wasn't a member of the Akari clan and yet he had chosen to disguise himself as one and sneak into the place only to find himself unknowingly seated next to the highest ranking members of the Akari. He had been 'wearing' a different face, true, but his voice was the same and like a fool he had given her his real name thinking that he would never see her again. If they were to find out now that he was really the one in the arena that day, he was afraid of what they might do.

Then again, why were they coming to the house in the first place? Logic would assume that it was to see either Tats or Kota given their performance at the arena, but it seemed odd that a clan elder would make a personal house call. "I don't know what they want, but they're coming this way." He said, rubbing his thumb and middle finger together in a circle, a nervous tick he had picked up as a child. Things were about to get interesting.
CharactersShow
NameRankVillageTeamColor
Retired CharactersShow
NameRankVillageTeamColor

Kao

Post by Kao » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:39 pm

Kotaru's ears perked up when Mitsuo started to mumble about 'them,' his tone just shy of worried. His gaze found the pair as they approached, and he felt his entire body stiffen as they approached the gate. The old woman was small in stature, her expression calm but the way she carried herself suggested she was someone of importance and always had been. Her long grey hair was pulled back in a simple ponytail, the braid decorated with small ornaments that shimmered whenever they caught the sunlight. She wore beige and gold silk robes, appearing somewhat overdressed to just be taking a stroll through the compound. Clearly the old woman wasn't coming on a mere whim.

Behind her was a tall and imposing man, his wild hair a shock of bright orange. He walked a respectable distance behind the woman, and Kotaru noticed that every once in a while his eyes would leave her and scan their immediate surroundings. When they were at the gate he swiftly moved in front of her and opened it for her. Kotaru mumbled, "This should be fun...."

Kotaru crossed his arms as the pair approached, watching as the woman stepped over and around piles of weeds and plants. She finally stopped walking and looked between Mitsuo and Kotaru, though her gaze lingered on the youngest member of Team 18. "Young Kotaru," she started, flashing him a smile that he assumed was intended to be warm, "I'm glad to finally run into you."

The jounin scoffed. Purposefully seeking him out at his home couldn't exactly be called 'running into him.' The woman then looked toward Mitsuo, her expression inquisitive. It wouldn't have been difficult for her to realize he was an Enkouten and not Akari. "I don't believe I've met your friend." She stared at him, clearly expecting him to introduce himself.
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Yura

Post by Yura » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:39 pm

Mitsuo found himself backed into a corner. When he had met this woman before, disguised as a member of the Akari clan, he had given this woman his real name, unaware of her standing as an elder and councilwoman of the clan. In his mind, he was never going to disguise himself as an Akari again which left little reason to withhold his name. That and he had been in a rush to join the fray below when Kota and Tats were being surronded by angry Akari.

Yet here he was now, face to face with the woman and her bodyguard, and she was expecting him to introduce himself. He started sorting through his options in his mind, not knowing what revealing his name to her would result in. He could lie, give her a false name, but that would only work for so long. Like Kota and Tats, Mitsuo was becoming more recognized throughout not only his clan, but throughout the village due to his quick rise through the ranks. Combine that with the fact that he is always seen with Tats and Kota and it wouldn't be hard for her to figure out his identity with little effort. Hell, for all he knew she already had. If he lied about it and she figured it out, it'd undoubtedly create even bigger issues for his friends which he wanted to avoid.

"Enkouten, Mitsuo, ma'am." Mitsuo said, introducing himself with a slight bow. He kept his face as neutral as possible at first before allowing his facial muscles to relax into a happier, somewhat more inviting expression. The only way through this was to pretend that there wasn't an issue after all.
CharactersShow
NameRankVillageTeamColor
Retired CharactersShow
NameRankVillageTeamColor

Kao

Post by Kao » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:39 pm

The old woman stared at Mitsuo after his introduction, and behind her the bodyguard's eyes narrowed. It was a bold move to use his real name, and although the chaotic events of the arena had happened a while ago, the man looked as though he had come to some sort of realization. He remained silent, but the elder spoke up. "Oh? I met a boy named Mitsuo recently. He looked quite different than you do, but...." she trailed off and hummed, and for a moment she looked pensive. Finally, she gave the Enkouten a small smile and her gaze lingered on him before she tore it away and then focused on Kotaru.

"That was quite a performance in the Arena," she began as she walked farther into the family garden. "I thought it would go differently, and so did most of the spectators apparently. Oftentimes the winners speak with a member or two of the elder's council after the fights but obviously that didn't go as planned, either." Kotaru stiffened, knowing exactly what she was getting at. That day still filled him with a firestorm of emotions, but this old hag spoke about it so casually. He immediately disliked her.

"So you're here to talk to me," the jounin noted with his arms crossed over his chest. "Pass. We're busy."

"I imagine you are. But I must insist. I'm sure your friend won't mind." Her gaze turned to Mitsuo, and it hardened until it nearly resembled a glare.
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Yura

Post by Yura » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:52 pm

Mitsuo noted the extended stare that he had received from the elder woman and noticed her bodyguard's body language shift when he had used his real name. "It's not too uncommon of a name ma'am." Mitsuo replied, "My parents aren't exactly the most creative people in the village." He added with a soft chuckle. He was sure that his attempts to defuse some of the tension would fail, but he had to try. Given the way that the bodyguard continued to glare at him, he was certain that the man had his suspicions.

Mitsuo looked back and forth between the old woman and Kota as she politely tried to request a chance to speak with him, a request that he promptly denied. He had expected Kota to come off as standoffish, it's just who the boy was, but this really didn't seem like the time for it nor did it seem like he truly had a choice in the matter. The elder clearly had something that she wanted to talk to Kota about and if the boy didn't go willingly, Mitsuo was sure that the woman would find a less civil way to force Kota to speak with her. It would be best for everyone involved if Mitsuo backed out of the conversation and let them speak.

"It's alright Kota," Mitsuo said as he removed the gardening gloves from his hands and tossed them onto a nearby table, "I can always come back later when you're done. One more day of neglect won't make the garden any worse."
CharactersShow
NameRankVillageTeamColor
Retired CharactersShow
NameRankVillageTeamColor

Kao

[Plotboard] Idle Hands

Post by Kao » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

"What?"
"Perfect."

The two Akari spoke at the same time with their gazes on Mitsuo, one indignant and the other satisfied. Kotaru scowled at Mitsuo, though his irritation wasn't directed only toward his friend. He simply didn't want Mitsuo to leave him alone with the woman and her crony. It was clear in the stiffness of his posture that he didn't intend on moving, and his upper lip twisted into a snarl when the elder's bodyguard took a few steps toward him. The towering man beckoned for the boy, his arm outstretched to his side and gesturing toward the garden gate. For several long, tense moments the two stared at each other with smoldering fires in their gazes and it seemed the two were deadlocked in a battle of nerves.

Kotaru could feel the stares from all sides. From the woman, who gazed at him knowingly and patiently. From the bodyguard, who looked as though he was fully prepared to throw the young jounin over his shoulder and carry him out if need be. And finally from Mitsuo, his big brother aura bearing down behind him. The latter's was the most influential, and the Enkouten's reassuring presence and words worked even without Kotaru having to look directly at his friend and teammate. It was Mitsuo that was able to make Kotaru relent, and the boy gave a forced sigh through his nose.

"Fine," he grumbled, breaking the stalemate. He dragged his feet as he walked past the guard, arms still locked tightly across his chest. "I'll see you when I'm done with them," he added, not knowing how this one meeting would start him down a path that would completely alter his journey through life.
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow