In Which A Foursome Definitely Didn't Occur

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

Post by Sia » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:08 pm

So it was that Muramasa, Maido found herself waltzing around the quaint little inn she had made home during her stay in the rock village. She had settled in a bit now, for sure, but she really desired something more. The room was so small. Granted, it wasn't nearly as confining as her horrible multi-century crystalline prison, but still, she yearned for some more freedom. Perhaps she should rent a tiny home? Would she even be allowed? She chuckled at the thought. Her companions, Hisayo and Kayako both stirred. For whatever reason, Maido had been having trouble sleeping since arriving. Long after the both of them had fallen asleep, she continued to stay wide-eyed and awake. She was wired. Manic. Restless.

"I'm going out for a bit." She spoke. To her surprise, Hisayo and Kayako were not asleep either. The excitement of being in a new land was a bit much, as it turned out. Never in recorded history could any of them remember Kirigakure ninja being this deep into Rock Country. To be allowed in the village itself? Truly history in the making. It was all very exciting, honestly. But what should the three of them do? Maido had spent enough time resting from her incredibly weary journey, she felt. Perhaps it was time to go out and about and socialize. Perhaps she could find a teal-haired lad to annoy. Why? She was bored. She wanted to. After all, Kotaru had no idea she had brought friends with her. Well, not these specific friends anyway. She figured he had been informed that she was not entirely alone, given the nature of her visit. Maido encouraged her companions to hustle about and get ready for the night.

And into the night they stepped, the three of them wearing identical outfits. The only difference between their appearance was slight variations in their heights as well as their eye colors. Maido stood the tallest with glowing red eyes, Kayoko the next tallest with Amber eyes, and Hisayo the shortest (but just barely so) with grey. Black shorts, black shirts, black jackets, black shoes. Truth be told, they looked astonishingly like triplets. They cruised down the street, Maido leading the way. She had received directions before, a map having been etched into Hisayo's mind helped tremendously however. Her hands in her pockets, Maido looked about the bustling night streets of Iwagakure. Food stalls, children and adults alike running about and having a good time. Truth be told, it was pretty much exactly like being in Kirigakure, except for the distinct lack of mist.

They had reached their destination, finally. A residence which Maido had been informed of belonging to one Akari, Kotaru, whom she entirely planned to get inebriated into oblivion. With any luck, the rest of them would be too. Taking her right hand from her pocket, Maido's knuckles rasped upon the door to Kotaru's supposed home. "This should be it," spoke Hisayo, moments before. She looked incredibly calm, a trait Maido admired about her. Maido was only ever calm when sleeping. Kayoko on the other hand was already bored. "Come on, lets go kill some humans or something." She spat. She was ready to get plowed and get plowed. When Kota opened the door, if he were even open, he would be greeted by the Muramasa Menagerie.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Kao

Post by Kao » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:46 am

The knock rang out within the front room, echoing down an empty hall in a way that suggested it was artificially enhanced so that it would be carried throughout the house. A low growl answered back, deep and agitated, followed by the sound of wood scraping against wood as Akari Kotaru pushed his chair away from his oversized desk. His bright green eyes darted upward, toward the source of the knocking, and dropped back downward in an irritated roll. The bannin wasn't expecting visitors. He bought this house a few weeks ago for the sole purpose of rarely having to deal with guests and recruits; he could only tolerate so much posturing and genuflecting at a time.

Kotaru stepped to the middle of the chamber, staring at the dark opening above as he directed a small amount of chakra between his shoulders. Two globs of dark blue-green flesh emerged from slits in his clothes, twisting until they took the form of wings, and with a crouch and a leap the boy ascended to the ground level, five floors up. He landed soundlessly and the wings folded naturally against his body as he made his way toward the front door. He was fully prepared to tell off his guest. Go away. Fuck off. Any number of unfriendly requests were ready to fall from his tongue. But when he opened the door his dark gaze softened immediately, though momentarily, and his expression shifted to a pleased smirk.

"Heh, well look who decided to drop b....Did you fuckin' multiply?" He looked from Maido to each of her companions with furrowing brows, belatedly noticing them and finding it impossible to miss their resemblance. It was uncanny, really, how much the three women looked alike, but the longer he stared at them the more dissimilarities he found. There were admittedly few besides the varying height and eye colors, but it was enough to tell them apart. "You never told me you had sisters, Maido." He stepped to the side as a gesture to invite them in, ogling the strangers as they walked past him. "Do you two turn into blood-clouds too?"
Kao's CharactersShow
Akari KotaruBanninIwagakure no Sato Team 18 Jousai [color=#1fb8a3]
Komiya ShizuoJounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#209DD3]
Yanagida Yukino Special Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#a07ac2]
Ishiwara SetsunaChuunin Iwagakure no Sato[color=#E81D1D]
Enkouten Mai Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#CE5412]
Aisu Namie Chuunin Kirigakure no Sato [color=#5bc2d4]
Awai FusaeA-Rank MNKonohagakure no Sato[color=#D95FEA]
Important NPCsShow
Akari Kanehara Akari clan elder [color=#80A0FF]
Sakata KannaIwagakure Councilwoman [color=#3DA43B]
Hazuki Shuran Jinchuuriki researcher [color=#E854C0]
Enkouten Kaizen Iwagakure councilman, clan leader [color=#C65871]
Rock Country Daimyo [color=#AC4A4A]

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

Post by Sia » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:58 am

After an amount of waiting that most would have simply considered to be rather normal, Kayoko grew irate. Well, more so than she typically was. A scowl spread across her face but Maido and Hisayo paid her no mind. They were, after all, quite used to her by now. The three of them did get to witness the very swift and abrupt change in expression presented by Kotaru as the door swung open. The scowl of his own was almost immediately washed over with something more akin to that of a devilish grin. Maido thought to introduce the others two him, but they were after all their own individuals and could do so themselves. "Not quite." Was all Maido had to say on the matter, a cheeky grin of her own painted across her pale face.

"Muramasa, Hisayo." Chimed in the shortest of the three. With brilliant gray eyes and a soft, composed voice, she was often the most easily distinguished from the other two. Her calm and cool personality was the biggest contrast, or so the lot of them had been told at least. "A pleasure to meet you." Hisayo was diplomatic and atlmost all times in a way that screamed wildly of how Maido was known to be only when the situation truly called for it, in official meetins. To Kayoko, it was rather annoying. She didn't much care for formalities and familiarity. At least not when she was annoyed by any means. "You can call me Kayoko, and no, not a cloud..." Her voice trailed off as her body suddenly shifted and contorted.

Bones cracked, flesh blended, clothes melted. What had previously been a woman had suddenly become a rather large sword, apparently made of stone. Hisayo rolled her eyes and grabbed the Kayoko sword. "Forgive her love, she's a tad moody." Grasping Kayoko's handle, Hisayo did a courteous but rather dramatic curtsy, brandishing the large blade quite easily into the act. Either the blade was incredibly light for its size, or Hisayo was incredibly strong for hers. In any case, it was quite apparent that she had no difficulty lifting the behemoth of a weapon as though it were nothing more than a paint brush.

Maido spoke once more, "And this is Akari, Kotaru, whom has apparently grown wings since I last saw him." She eyed him with a look that was most certainly curiosity. "No, I suspect your cute little boy toy has had them for quite some time." Hisayo spoke. The words were poised nicely, so it was hard to tell if she was taking a jab at him or not. Was she? Maido couldn't tell. It would certainly have been out of character for her to do so, but then again people forever unpredictable these days. "I'm bored. Fancy taking us to a party tonight, Kota~?" The inflection with which Maido spoke his name was meant to be teasing. "Are his friends as adorable as he is?" Hisayo asked.

"I wouldn't know." Maido retorted.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Kao

Post by Kao » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:59 pm

The dynamic between the trio was interesting, to say the least. It reminded him of his own crew whom he had admittedly gone too long without seeing. It was easy enough to ignore Kayako's bad mood; it was benign compared so some of his own tantrums, and the boy had matured significantly in the past year thanks to his various duties and responsibilities and he wasn't as easily goaded. For a fleeing moment he thought about catching up with his teammates, but the thought was quickly pushed aside when Maido commented on his wings. "These?" he said offhandedly, one of them spreading to the side slightly before curling into him once more. He belatedly - very belatedly - realized that he had never shown Maido any of his shiin other than his melashiin. Such a display came with either extreme trust or killing intent, and in their previous meetings Kotaru had felt neither towards the woman. He was home, after all, and he was understandably much more lax about his bloodline when he was within Iwagakure's walls.

Hisayo's comment about his wings drew Kotaru's attention, and he gazed at her for several long moments. It was the kind of glare that would make most people recoil, but the boy bannin quickly gathered that the perceptive girl wasn't like most people. At the very least, she was a good guesser. "I've had them for three years now, maybe four. It's hard to keep up with my meals."

His neck flushed red at the way Maido said his name. She knew by now that he liked her teasing and where it often would lead, and he wasn't used to others being around for their...antics. With a rough cough he closed the door behind the three women, leading them to the left and down a long hall that opened into a sitting room. It was modestly decorated with dark tapestries hanging on the walls and shelves dotted with small succulents and statuettes. During the walk he replied, "You're a day or two too early for a party. Some of the guys have been bugging me about my birthday and I'm pretty sure they're planning something."

With a sigh the Akari sank into one of the couches, eying Maido and fully expecting her to settle in next to him. "If you consider bulky muscleheads 'adorable,' then yeah, my friends are the cutest," he said to Hisayo, his tone dripping with sarcasm. He couldn't take his eyes off her. She looked so much like Maido, but her eyes held a certain warmth that was absent from her leader's. Not only that but the way she easily brandished the heavy looking Kayoko-sword made him interested. For the moment she had his attention. "What about you? Are you as bored as Maido and sword-girl?" Kotaru leaned back into the couch, his legs spread wide and eyes looking at the girl hungrily. It would be very obvious to everyone in the room that he was undressing her with his eyes, and since she looked so similar to Maido it was difficult to imagine.
Kao's CharactersShow
Akari KotaruBanninIwagakure no Sato Team 18 Jousai [color=#1fb8a3]
Komiya ShizuoJounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#209DD3]
Yanagida Yukino Special Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#a07ac2]
Ishiwara SetsunaChuunin Iwagakure no Sato[color=#E81D1D]
Enkouten Mai Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#CE5412]
Aisu Namie Chuunin Kirigakure no Sato [color=#5bc2d4]
Awai FusaeA-Rank MNKonohagakure no Sato[color=#D95FEA]
Important NPCsShow
Akari Kanehara Akari clan elder [color=#80A0FF]
Sakata KannaIwagakure Councilwoman [color=#3DA43B]
Hazuki Shuran Jinchuuriki researcher [color=#E854C0]