[Graded] Blood & Organs

Ty & Kat

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

[Graded] Blood & Organs

Post by Willoria » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:21 pm

It had been a few days since the events of the teahouse. Ume had never had to arrange something like this on her own, in the past she'd always had help setting up one of these fights. It had taken her a bit to navigate it and get things set up right, and naturally it had turned out to be a massive pain. Not only that, she had to spread a rumor that she knew would put her life in extreme danger among her own clan. But it was time, at least in her own mind. If Koyama were still alive she knew he would have threatened to beat her within an inch of her life for it, perhaps he would have actually done it even. But if it would draw Akari Yuuki out to accept Ume's challenge, then the woman thought it was worth it.

She stood outside her clan compound's entrance, leaning against a stone pillar as she waited for Jinsai. She'd sent a message for him to meet her with no explanation of why. That probably wasn't so odd, but he normally met her in the compound at her home, not at the entrance. But she hardly wanted him to walk by himself to the arena. He wouldn't likely be allowed in without a member of the clan beside him, and she honestly wasn't sure he'd even agree to go there just from a note.

No, she'd have to be a bit of an ass and meet him here before telling him where they were actually going.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

TyDie

Blood & Organs

Post by TyDie » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:35 pm

It had been a few days since Jinsai last saw Ume at the tea shop. During which time, nothing had really changed for Jinsai, but there was that nagging feeling in the back of his head... 'what was she planning?' She had made allusions to doing something but she hadn't been clear on what that thing would be. All he could infer was that it was dangerous, as she told him 'she would survive it'. So, when he finally got a note telling him to meet her at the entrance to the Akari compound, naturally he rushed over there as quickly as he could.

When he arrived, he'd walk up to her, his stormy blue eyes fixated on her while he held up the vague note. "What is this all about, Ume? You left me on a cliff, time to explain."
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
Sunagakure no SatoHenrin EmiGenin[color=darkgoldenrod][b][/b][/color]
Konohagakure no SatoIbakuro AiyaChuunin[color=#8CD600][/color]
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Willoria

Blood & Organs

Post by Willoria » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:44 pm

Ume couldn't help a chuckle as the man practically stormed up to her. "Hello to you too, Jinsai." she replied, rolling her eyes. "Look, I'll explain, but honestly most of it is going to make more sense if you just follow me." she told him, pushing off the pillar and turning to head inside the compound, motioning for Jinsai to follow her. She'd lead the way into the compound and up a main pathway. It wouldn't take long to get to the arena, it was a main feature of the clan compound. She'd argue with a guard briefly, but it wouldn't take long to get admittance for both her and Jinsai even under the glares of a few clan members. Of course, she'd still choose a spot to sit that had a few less eyes than others.

When they arrived, there was already a fight in progress, though Ume did her best to ignore it. She sat down, and leaned back with her arms crossed before looking at Jinsai. "When this fight is over, I'll be stepping down there to face Akari Yuuki." she finally said. She had a feeling that Jinsai was going to lose his temper at this revelation, as she'd technically assured him this was the exact thing she wouldn't do. Rather than explain her plan to him, she sincerely hoped that he'd remember she had asked him to simply trust her plan, or at least trust that she had one. She also hoped though that it wouldn't occur to him that if she lost this fight, she'd die.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

TyDie

Blood & Organs

Post by TyDie » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:09 pm

Jinsai let out a small sigh as the woman greeted him, but he made no move to backpedal on his concern and mild annoyance at being left out of the loop. She said she would explain, but it'd be easier to see than to tell, and Jinsai reluctantly sighed but nodded in understanding. "Fine. Show me." Was all he said, making clear that he wasn't necessarily angry *at* her, but he was angry in general. He didn't like such secretive movements, especially from someone that he trusted as much as Ume. But as they made their way through the compound, and the large circular building came into view, Jinsai almost immediately realized what was going on...

And the flame of rage within him sprang to life.

He kept calm and collected as they moved past the guard, only pausing briefly to stare him down before moving past and up into the stands of the arena. They had practically a front row seat to the carnage of the Akari clan; the very thing that he despised more than anything else in the village of Iwa. "You've brought me to the very heart of everything I despise about your people, Ume. Forgive me if I'm angry, but what in the hell do you think you're doing?" He had hoped maybe this was just some sort of learning exercise for him. He'd still be angry about it, but at least there was a relatively acceptable purpose behind it. Her answer, however, did nothing to assuage his rage.

"That is precisely what I told you not to do, Ume." He started, his brow furrowed and his eyes blazing forth with anger. "You ask me to trust you, then do exactly what I didn't want. I know what happens to the loser in these fights Ume; not only are you trying to kill the woman I told you I didn't want to see die, but you're risking YOUR life to do it." His fists were shaking with anger as he sat in his seat, not even giving a glance to the bloodied participants of the current fight, or the gore that lined the floor of the arena. His gaze was fixated only on the woman in front of him, the one who he was supposed to trust.

"It's not too late. Back out, don't risk yourself for revenge, Ume. I told you I trust you... I don't want to see you die because of this."
Active Characters
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Willoria

Blood & Organs

Post by Willoria » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:19 pm

Ume shook her head, scooting closer to Jinsai on the seat so that she was up against him for the sake of privacy as she turned and tried to talk quietly to him. "I'm not going to die, and neither is she, Jin." She turned to look at him, nearly nose to nose with the man. She could practically feel the anger rolling off of him. Though sitting beside him she had turned to face him, a hand on his knee as she spoke to him. "Look, when we were talking at the teahouse I remembered something Koyama had told me about his own past matches here. There have been matches were the losers weren't killed, its completely up to the winner. To not die, to some, is more humiliating. I will win this fight, I will not kill her, and I will reject her shiin." she huffed heavily, looking at him for a moment.

"I get it, you're pissed, and you've a right to be, just trust me a little longer. Please. I can win this, and in the end I will humiliate her to the point where she won't ever show her face again. It won't be proper justice, but it isn't bloody revenge either. This is the closest I can get for now. I can put her in her place and make a point, you'll see. I just need you to trust that I can do this. I'm not going to die. I promise you that." Part of her was worried he might hate her when it was said and done, but if she could keep her own bloodlust under control she knew she could pull off her plan without a hitch.

Of course, she also had a bit of a sad smile. "But no, Jin, I can't just back out now... to get her here I had to dangle bait." she admitted quietly, swallowing hard. "I had to make sure she knew the person calling her out had an Astrashiin."

She heard the crowd scream as blood was surely shed in the arena, and two names were called for the next bout. One of those names was her own.

TyDie

Blood & Organs

Post by TyDie » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:33 pm

Jinsai's face was still contorted in anger, the inferno of his anger building to a breaking point within as Ume continued to explain herself. She was right, she did have a plan set out; if she won, no one would die apparently. She'd leave Yuuki in humiliation, a fate that was almost as bad as death for the Akari clan. But if she didn't win, if she failed... he'd have lost another person to the devil of a woman. "Reckless abandon doesn't suit you, Ume. You've literally bet your life on the outcome of this fight. What good is a chance at justice if it means I risk losing one of my closest friends!?" His voice rose in fury just as the current bout ended, Jinsai purposely averting his eyes from the bloody carnage. The roar of the Akari crowd around him covered his own yelling. "Why would you get close to me, then risk your life like this!? Do you KNOW how I would feel if you died to that bitch!? DO YOU!?"

This was the rage he usually held in so well, the fury that he was so good at controlling. His rage was bursting forth from every pore of his body, his eyes tearing up with the mixture of raw, powerful emotions flowing through him. And as the crowd died down, the adrenaline slowly drained from Jinsai's blood... and then his blood ran cold as Ume's name was called. He closed his eyes, the eyelids twitching with anger as he slowly calmed, letting out a deep breath. "Now it's too late to back out. If you die, I'll never forgive you."

He crossed his arms and turned his head from the woman, making clear their conversation was done for now. She had a fight to focus on, and any more discussion would only distract her further.
Active Characters

Willoria

Blood & Organs

Post by Willoria » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:43 pm

All Ume could do was fall silent and stare at him as he yelled at her. In spite of how loud he got, no one around them would realize the situation unfolding between the pair. They were too drawn into the fight down below. Ume was used to being yelled at, but it was probably the first time Jinsai had truly lost it on her and she had to fight to keep any semblance of composure. She didn't say a word, or make a sound, in spite of tears gathering in the corners of her eyes. But she did remove her hand from his knee and inch away, leaving a more appropriate amount of space between the two as he went off. He went off about how he'd feel and she finally swallowed hard and answered quietly. "This isn't just about you. This is about my Clan. I have to change things, to start somewhere. I'm not going to apologize for the fact that you, and what happened to your brother, finally made me care enough to start doing something about it."

Her name was called, and he made clear how he felt and turned away. Ume closed her eyes slowly as tears dripped from her eyes to her lap and she let her breath out slow. "Get in line. No one ever will. And I've never deserved forgiveness." she replied.

Ume took another deep breath to steady herself before repeating what had become her nindo since Tatsuo and Kotaru had abandoned her. "I am Nothing. I am No One. I am Empty." When she opened her eyes she was a mask of calm and she hardly looked at Jinsai before walking down the stairs to the arena below.

TyDie

Blood & Organs

Post by TyDie » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:13 am

Jinsai's gaze was averted from her, even as she made clear this wasn't just about him or her, this was about the Akari as a whole. He was too blind to see the bigger play here, to angry to see beyond his own worry and pain. All he knew was, Ume might die... And if she did, he'd break all of his vows of seeking justice and using proper channels. If she died, he would become the very thing that he hated. He had hurt her, of that he had no doubt... But he too was hurt. Why didn't she at least try to let him stop her? There were ways to go about this without luring Yuuki into an arena, there had to be. But she got down on herself, he could hear it in her words...

"Ume, I-" It didn't matter. She had already left to go into the arena. All he could do now was watch... and pray.
Active Characters

Willoria

Blood & Organs

Post by Willoria » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:23 am

Ume felt sick as she walked down the stairs. She got to a railing where she knew she was supposed to turn down another set of stairs, but instead she chose a quicker route down into the Arena proper. She took off her jacket and slung it over the railing, pausing as she touched the crystal necklace she wore. Not wanting it to break or lose it... or worse, she risked a glance back at Jinsai. Making sure to catch his eye she simply nodded as she reached back and removed the necklace, slipping it into the pocket of her jacket now on the railing before turning back to it. With that she closed her eyes briefly and manifest her shiin, and she manifest all of them. A wide Temershiin tail came out over the top of her pants, twitching back and forth. Her Eroshiin wings formed from her back with Koyama's Phasmashiin causing a bladed effect along the underside of the wings. Lastly her Astrashiin came up over her head in the form of a spartan helmet. She heard exclamations from behind her before she stepped up on the railing and dropped down, her wings spreading out behind her to glide her way down to the ground.

Landing on her feet she walked to the center, seeing the form of another woman coming towards the middle as well as her eyes narrowed. "You won't need to forgive me when I survive, Jin." she whispered to herself quietly. "Tonight we'll break open a good sake to celebrate this."
Jutsu UsedShow
~Basic Formation: Astrashiin
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
Channeling chakra to their shiin, they cause it to inflate, fully forming into its full glory. Taking the form of a helmet, the astrashiin is perhaps the weakest of the shiin, having only half the user's strength.

~Basic Formation: Temershiin
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
Channeling chakra to their shiin, they cause it to inflate, fully forming into its full glory. The temershiin takes the shape of a wide and powerful tail. The strength of a temershiin equal to the user's strength.

~Basic Formation: Eroshiin
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
Channeling chakra to their shiin, they cause it to inflate, fully forming into its full glory. Taking the form of wings, they are incapable of flight on their own, however are very aerodynamic, allowing for the user to slowly float down, based on their prerequisite taijutsu. The Eroshiin has a strength equal to 3/4ths the user's strength.

~Basic Formation: Phasmashiin
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
Channeling chakra to their shiin, they cause it to inflate, fully forming into its full glory. The phasmashiin takes the shape of a scaled and skeletal weapon over one of the Akari's limbs. The phasmashiin have a strength equal to user's strength.

~Glide
B-Ranked Maneuver Taijutsu
Type: Eroshiin
Requirements: ~Feather Fall
Effectively the same as the prior technique, this allows the Akari to glide in all measure of the word. They are able to 'ride' the wind, gaining height through the use of the natural wind or [Fuuton] techniques.

TyDie

Blood & Organs

Post by TyDie » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:55 am

Jinsai saw the girl manifest all of her shiin, not surprising by this point given how many times they had sparred. Her jacket, containing the necklace with Koyama's ashes inside, was put over the railing... with a huff, he reached up to grab the jacket and keep it close to him. "Go. Don't die. Please." Was all he managed to get out before she hopped down into the ring and walked towards the center. "Damn it Ume... the target this is going to put on your head could be seen from Kiri..." His concerns were great, his worry overpowering even his anger. He just didn't want to see another friend die... especially not to that monster.
Yuuki AkariShow
"Akari, Yuuki! Get in the arena and answer the call to battle!" The announcer called out, and without hesitation a mysterious, exotic looking woman entered the ring from the other gate. She was strange, even for the Akari; one side of her long flowing hair was white, and the other was black. The whites of her eyes were replaced with a dark, foreboding black, with red irides, completing a twisted appearance. She wore a cheap excuse for a kimono, falling off of her right shoulder, exposing a large tattoo. Her left arm was totally exposed as well, revealing intense scaring down the entirety of it. And of course, as was customary for so many Akari, the woman's teeth had been filed to points.

"Soooo... You're the one my ex was charged with guarding. Heh, clearly he didn't do very well, since he's dead yknow." She spoke with a taunt to her voice, an almost whimsical air to her... like a chaotic fey, ready to shift at any moment into a ravenous beast. "I wanted that man's red shiin soooo bad... I was even willing to let him fuck me for it. But when the time came to pay, he just couldn't bear to part with it..." As she spoke, the woman's own shiin began to manifest from her body; and there was quite a list.

First, from her lower back, two Temershiin of her own would emerge. One of them was clearly in the shape of a scorpion's tail, ending in a wicked barbed tip, the other appearing more like a monkey's tail, both orange in color and measuring 5 meters. From the middle of her back, two long red Melashiin tentacles would emerge, each measuring 12 meters. From her scarred left arm, a yellow phasmashiin would burst forth, wrapping up and around her arm to take the form of a hammer head, extending a full meter off of the end of her fist. Another yellow phasmashiin would wrap around her right arm, this one much smaller; taking the form of simple claws that wrapped around her fingers, extending only a few inches. And lastly, from the woman's forehead, the shiin she had been born with; a beautiful Derghoshiin, black and white in color, taking the shape of an eye stalk that extended only a half a foot off of her forehead. It's unique black and white color made her stand out, and matched the woman's hair.

"Aww, poor thing. Such a rare, delicious shiin, and so few lining your body. What a waste... Don't worry though, i'll be ever so pleased to tear it from your lifeless corpse in a few minutes." The fight hadn't started yet; if Ume wanted to speak, now was the time.
Active Characters

Willoria

Blood & Organs

Post by Willoria » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:09 am

Ume rolled her neck, a cascade of pops across her own hearing as she strolled to the center. She heard the woman's taunts and some part of her had her heart in her throat. But she pushed it all down, she took a deep breath and slid her own tongue across a tooth just to get the taste of blood in he rmouth. A shudder ran down her spine and she opened her eyes to grin at the other woman. Showing off her own sharpened pearly whites, stained with fresh blood now, she laughed at the woman's comments. "You had to fuck him to try?" she replied, laughing again. "I kissed him and he begged me to take it." she added, flapping her eroshiin wings and tilting them to show off the bladed ages. "That ugly red shiin is my shade of blue now bitch... just like yours will be when I'm done."

As she came to where she was supposed to stand she made it a point to look the woman up and down like a meal and smirked. "You look like a demented fruit basket with all those things, I'm surprised he could get it up for you in the first place." Ume cleared her throat, a more serious tone in her voice as she spoke again, and a more serious expression on her face as she spoke a bit louder. "Fact is, you're a waste of our clan." she snarled at her. "The things you do to our own, the things you do to others. You don't just consume for shiin, you consume for the joy of it. You're demented and you deserve to be put down."

Ume grinned wide. "I'm here put you in the dirt for Akari Koyama, and for Fukusha Kiyoshi."

TyDie

Blood & Organs

Post by TyDie » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:25 am

StatsShow
Chakra Pool: 25
Endurance: 25
Control: 30
Strength: 25
Speed: 30
Willpower: 20
The crowd made all sorts of "oohs" as the two Akari had their customary bout of insults, both getting a few words in edge wise before the match was allowed to start. Yuuki was given a chance to respond of course, and while some might have expected anger or rage, instead she just grinned... psychotically. "Heh... Me? A waste? Demented? Why shouldn't we enjoy what we do? I've simply embraced our clan's ways, embodied them to my core. You... You're the one wasting that precious, powerful Astrashiin. You may have snaked that Phasmashiin from Koyama, but an Astrashiin is far, far more delectable. I'll show you just how to use one of those beauties... Or no, wait. I won't. You won't live to see it."

The two were standing about 15 meters apart in the 30 meter wide arena. Yuuki's shiin were practically wiggling with excitement, poised and ready for the announcer to start the fight... and then...
"HAJIME!!" Yuuki wasted no time, taking a few steps forward as her Melashiin would reach out first, spearing towards Ume with incredible speed in an attempt to grip at her legs and hold her still, moving with 15 speed. In the same breath, her Derghoshiin was glowing with chakra, and once it was ready, a series of three small 'bullets' would emerge from the eye stalk, flying forward as burning red chunks of katon infused shiin moving at 20 speed.

Jinsai looked at these two shinobi and admittedly, his breath was held. She looked just as monstrous as she did the day he saw her devouring his kin... and Ume's powerful manifestations looked almost noble in comparison to the demonic appearance of Yuuki. He really wasn't sure who was going to win this bout... Yuuki was a force to be reckoned with. But so was Ume.
Active Characters

Willoria

Blood & Organs

Post by Willoria » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:38 am

As soon as the word was called out, Ume know the woman wouldn't waste time and so neither could she. She kicked off the ground and flapped with her wings as her hands flew into seals. Her hands cupped her mouth and fuuton flew out in a cone at the woman, not just to use the blast to try and hit the woman now somewhat below her, but also to blast herself upwards, an unorthadox use of the jutsu to thrust herself upwards. Her Eroshiin wings flapped to keep herself aloft and keep herself in a controlled glide, herself out of reach of the other woman's attacks so far and draw her bow and arrows.

She wasted no words now, drawing and firing three shots in rapid succession. The crowd, Jinsai, everything was pushed out of her mind as she kept herself in a glide and focused on the fight now. Her only concern was survival, and hurting the woman below her as much as she could without killing her.

Hopefully.

She wasn't going to cry about it if she did by accident though either.
Jutsu UsedShow
Little Lift
C-Ranked Maneuver Taijutsu
Requirement: ~Slow Fall
In this Maneuver the user flaps their Eroshiin wings to lift themselves from the ground temporarily. This lift can only reach a height of five meters and upon reaching the height they immediately begin descent unless another jutsu is used.

*Fuuton • Great Breakthrough
C-Ranked Fuuton Jutsu
By performing the needed hand seals and bringing their hands to their mouth, the user can release a wide blast of air. This wave of air moves outward in a cone shape with a 25m width at the end of the cone and moves with [Control] Speed. Once it makes contact with a substance, the wind both cuts at it and pushes it away with [Control] strength. This blast goes out for a maximum of 25m if it doesn't hit anything, where it will dissipate into the surrounding air.

~Glide
Effectively the same as the prior technique, this allows the Akari to glide in all measure of the word. They are able to 'ride' the wind, gaining height through the use of the natural wind or [Fuuton] techniques.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Uncanny Shot]
B-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
After much training and study, the practitioner is able to launch projectiles from previously impossible positions. This Discipline represents the practitioner's ability to launch projectile attacks without any detriment to their aim regardless of the position of their body. This includes while contorting their body or making rapid adjustments such as dodging attacks or performing acrobatic maneuvers.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Rapid Reload]
D-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
After years of training, the practitioner has learned how to quickly and accurately access their ranged weapon stores at all times in combat. This cuts the effective "reload" time by half, up to a maximum speed equal to the practitioner's Speed score. This also applies to returning unused projectiles to their storage containers or switching between types of projectile weaponry.

TyDie

Blood & Organs

Post by TyDie » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:57 am

The woman watched Ume leap into the air, and immediately she sensed some shenanigans coming... Once she saw the seals, her body began to glow with chakra as she channeled a technique of her own. Her seals were fast, but Yuuki's channeling was just a little bit faster, and as the breath of wind came hurtling towards Yuuki, she'd do the opposite of what Ume did; As the Astrashiin wielding woman went up, Yuuki would go down, disappearing into the earth as she used Doton to avoid the gnashing blades of Ume's Fuuton jutsu.

A few moments later, Yuuri would emerge from the earth 15 meters away, closer to where Ume had started the fight, and quickly fired a single 'bullet' from her Derghoshiin at 20 speed. As the chunk of shiin flew through the air, the woman would glow briefly with chakra as she kai'd the bullet, causing it to burst into a 10 meter fireball. "I prefer my meat rare, but i'll make an exception, hahaha!"
Active Characters

Willoria

Blood & Organs

Post by Willoria » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:06 am

Ume might've been in the air, but she wasn't helpless there even if she wasn't able to fly per se. As Yuuki popped back up and fired at her, Ume snapped her wings and fired forward with an extra burst of speed to get away from it. But she still wasn't fully clear of the detonation. She wrapped her wings around herself and dove downward, wincing a bit as she was singed but not majorly, and threw her wings out as she got closer to the ground to make sure she didn't hit hard, and fired off another arrow aiming for the other woman's neck. This time she had attached an explosive tag and kai'd it as it hopefully got close to its target.

She still didn't speak a word.

She felt her own anger bubbling to the surface, if only because she preferred to play it safe. She didn't want Jinsai to see her get bloody, she didn't want him to worry too much as she had taken on this fight but she could see that she might have to do just that. Getting in close to this woman seemed like a dumb idea, but so far she had been ready to deal with her from a distance too.
Jutsu UsedShow
~Glide

Fire Forward
In this Maneuver the user flaps their Eroshiin wings to create a boost to their speed, launching themselves forward at a speed of +6 for a max of five meters. This results in a -6 to Control while in use.

~Feather Fall
C-Ranked Discipline Taijutsu
Requirements: ~Slow Fall
A much more advanced version of ~Slow Fall, this technique allows the user to effectively glide, as long as their shiin is out. While they still can't gain height through this technique, they are able to slow their descent to ridiculous levels, and, with enough control they are able to descend at a 80 degree angle.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Uncanny Shot]
B-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
After much training and study, the practitioner is able to launch projectiles from previously impossible positions. This Discipline represents the practitioner's ability to launch projectile attacks without any detriment to their aim regardless of the position of their body. This includes while contorting their body or making rapid adjustments such as dodging attacks or performing acrobatic maneuvers.

TyDie

Blood & Organs

Post by TyDie » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:15 pm

So she was a quiet one when she fought, eh? That was fine though, Yuuki loved the sound of her own voice. The fireball barely singed her as Ume sped through the air, hit the ground and turned to fire an arrow at the woman. Yuuki watched the arrow soar towards her, maneuvering one of her melashiin in front of it to catch the arrow with supreme speed and precision. But as her tentacle wrapped around the arrow, the resounding *BOOM* of the tag ripped the Shiin to pieces, and she recoiled with a grunt of pain and frustration. "Heh... clever bitch, aren't you? That's fine... I can play that way too."

As she spoke, chakra flowed through her body towards her Derghoshiin again, and this time the shiin glowed red with her chakra before firing off not a bullet, but a laser of pure Katon energy. The flaming beam of power was at least a meter in diameter and flew forward with intense precision towards Ume's current position, moving at 25 speed with intent to hit her directly in the chest. And if successful, Ume's entire body would combust as the beam exploded on impact, raining fire within a 5 meter area of it's point of impact. "Come on little girl, just give up and let someone better use that shiin of yours! Do it for the clan, you know we'd be better off without weaklings like you!"
Jinsai was on the edge of his seat, his eyes following every back and forth with intense focus and attention. The crowd around him, cheering and whooping as they saw what was basically a celebrity among their people showcase the power of such a rare shiin. Yuuki's brutality combined with that damn stalk coming from her forehead, Ume and her legendary helmet, the crowd was practically salivating as they wondered who would win? Who would grow stronger? But to Jinsai, the crowd was silent; they were practically background noise, as his attention was so devoted to analyzing every movement of each combatant...

He just wanted his friend to survive.
Active Characters

Willoria

Blood & Organs

Post by Willoria » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:01 pm

The explosion of her tag left Ume grinning like a fiend. She had destroyed one of Yuuki's shiin and it left her happy as hell, and also pissed the other woman off. She knew she'd retaliate, and Ume's eyes darted for an option. Behind Yuuki she saw something that would help, a partial corpse left from the previous match. Ume formed the hand seals necessary for Change of Body Stance, and as Yuuki would fire off her Derghoshiin, she'd activate the jutsu. To those watching, the flaming beam would slam into a body where Ume stood, combusting and exploding in a wave of gore.

Yet Ume herself was suddenly behind Yuuki. Taking two of her push daggers into her hands, Ume would rush forward and slash with her wings. Her aim was to take out as many of Yuuki's shiin as possible, specifically her Temershiin and Melashiin as she spun at the woman. With her push daggers she aimed to bring them down into the top of the woman's shoulders, hoping to drive her down to her knees. She still didn't want to kill her, but she wasn't against seriously injuring or maiming her in the process as she suddenly snarled at her in her attack, the first sound she'd made since the fight itself had started.
Jutsu UsedShow
*[Basic Jutsu • Change of Body Stance Technique]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After completing the necessary handseals, the user is able to quickly substitute his/her body with a nearby object that is at least 2/3rds his/her size, but no bigger than their body. This substitution allows the object to take the force of the attack that was meant for the user, additionally allowing the user to create distance between him/her and the opponent. The object used in this jutsu may not be objects that are imbued with chakra or controlled by it, and they may also only be single, solid objects within a 10 meter radius of the user. This technique may only be used a total of one time in a single thread, give or take how many times Shunshin no Jutsu has already been used.

Fukurō no Tsume :: Owl Feathers
B-Ranked Taijutsu Discipline
In order to further her ability to remain undetected, Ume has trained herself to move at her top speed while remaining silent. Lightly pressing her feet on the ground, carrying her weight with her knees, holding her arms out to catch herself should she fall, and adjusting her balance evenly to avoid making any noise are just some of the ways she achieves this. The sound of her step and breathing also synchronize, further reducing the chance of her being heard. In order to hear Ume while running, one would need an advanced hearing technique of at least B rank. If she is walking, her movement is utterly silent, and hearing her would require a perception jutsu of at least A rank.

Fukurō no Tsume :: Vicious Wings
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Ume will brandish her Eroshiin, then perform a flourishing twirl, surrounding herself with her wings while she spins in a circle. While this functions as a defensive curl, she can also allow her wings to lash out with their blades, turning herself into a whirlwind of blades that can dismember foes with ease. She can maintain this as long as she wishes.

TyDie

Blood & Organs

Post by TyDie » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:38 pm

The whole crowd howled with delight, as for a moment it had seemed like Ume had been defeated by the blast of flames from Yuuki's Derghoshiin. Jinsai's Shogo Zumi had activated on it's own in response to the threat against Ume, his purple eyes scanning the scene before him... But with his enhanced perception working alongside his already amazing eyes, he was able to catch Ume's hand seals. And the Shogo Zumi allowed him to quickly break down what jutsu it was she was doing... "Substitution... Clever." Jinsai smirked for the first time since this whole fight had started, knowing full well that Ume was plotting something.

Sure enough, a moment later, as Yuuki was convinced of her victory, the sudden sting of blades digging in to her back caused her to instinctively roll forward and away from the attempt by Ume to drive her Push Daggers into the girl's shoulders. But her Mela and Temershiin were all torn apart by the girl's bladed wings, of that there was little doubt. What remained of them fell to the ground at Ume's feet.

"...Oh you're definitely dead now, you bitch." Yuuki let out a cry of rage as she rose, her body glowing with chakra, and swung her hammerhead Phasmashiin down hard at Ume's position. She expected the woman to dodge the strike; it was slow and clumsy, her newest shiin by a long shot, so she wasn't the most experienced with it. But if the hammer head hit the ground, the chakra within her would be released, and the ground at their feet would shake with incredible force (25 strength). This would make maintaining footing incredibly difficult, even for Yuuki. But her hope was, if Ume fell over, she could fall over on top of her... and gut her with her clawed phasmashiin.
Active Characters

Willoria

Blood & Organs

Post by Willoria » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:48 pm

Ume wasn't going to let Yuuki get out of her reach so easily. The woman rolled forward and Ume threw aside one of her push daggers. The woman opened her mouth to talk her shit, and Ume's wings flapped, firing Ume forward with an extra burst of speed. Ume's goal was to slam into the woman and knock her down with that extra speed, but even if all she did was manage to slam into her, her goal was still complete. She wasn't letting Yuuki get away from her so easily, nor was she going to leave a gap between them to exploit with the shiin on her head.

She aimed a strike into the woman's ribcage and, though it wasn't likely to crack or break ribs as she hoped, it would hopefully still hurt like hell and leave her out of breath. If it worked, Ume would follow up with the push dagger she still hand in hand and slam it into the woman's side, sliding it across to her solar plexus to try and reach in for the source of her Phasmashiin in an attempt to rip them out mid-fight.
Jutsu UsedShow
Fire Forward
In this Maneuver the user flaps their Eroshiin wings to create a boost to their speed, launching themselves forward at a speed of +6 for a max of five meters. This results in a -6 to Control while in use.

*Cage Breaker
B-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: 20 Strength
The practitioner crouches under an opponent's strike before uppercutting them with an open palm strike to their lower rib cage, attempting to break the lower ribs and debilitate the opponent's breathing. If the full force of the blow lands, the opponent becomes short of breath, and the damage can possibly cause bones to put pressure on their opponent's lungs, making breathing even more difficult. The practitioner's Strength must be 5 points higher than the opponent's Endurance to achieve the desired effect of this technique.

TyDie

Blood & Organs

Post by TyDie » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:26 pm

The sudden burst of speed was just the push that Ume needed to get through to Yuuki before her hammer arm came down. She slammed into the woman, interrupting her chakra flow and sending her sliding backwards as pain radiated through her chest. Instinctively, her claw shiin retracted as her hand darted to hold her ribs in pain, and the follow up slash from Ume landed true as Yuuki let out a shrill cry of pain. Blood oozed from the wound as the blade entered the woman's side, and it only got worse as the girl practically gut Yuuki, pain overwhelming Yuuki's senses as she hit the ground and blood oozed from the wound.

But she wasn't done yet; Yuuki had one more desperate attempt at victory to try, as her Derghoshiin lit up with power about the same time that Ume was about to dig through her body. "DIE!" The woman cried out in a mixture of pain, rage and fear, as another ray of power emerged from her Shiin. It would aim for Ume's head, attempting to drill through her skull and leave her dead.
"LOOK OUT!" was all Jinsai could scream out as he noticed the woman's shiin glow with chakra. His eyes allowed her to see better what the woman was planning, but what mattered was if Ume was able to react in time...
Active Characters

Willoria

Blood & Organs

Post by Willoria » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:38 pm

Once Ume had Yuuki on the ground, she pinned her down with a hand on her neck while the other dug into the wound created by her push knife to find the two Phasmashiin. The sudden glow of Yuuki's Derghoshiin caught her eye however and as the woman yelled, Ume hissed through her teeth and tried to jerk her head to the side just as she felt her hand close over two slimy organs. There was a flash as she yelled in shock and pain, kicking back with her feet and she felt herself slam into the dirt. She pushed herself up quickly, dots across her vision and something slick running down the side of her head as she came to her feet as she looked over to Yuuki.

Ume felt dizzy, and her head was pounding. She reached up with her left hand and could feel it, her Astrashiin had been shredded by the blast, and her fingers came away slick with blood from a gash on the side of her head as a result of the same. But she also felt something slimy in her hands and looked down to see two slimy organs in her hand and she grinned. Her eyes returned to Yuuki as she watched the woman to see what she would do next, just as her hands took the two Phasmashiin one by one and tore them apart.

"Worthless." she snarled, stalking towards her prey again to see what the woman's condition was.

TyDie

Blood & Organs

Post by TyDie » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:47 pm

Ume launched back from the blow, taking two of Yuuki's shiin with her as she did so, leaving Yuuki flailing in pain as the Phasmashiin manifested around her arms were taken away. She was in too much pain at this point to say much of anything, tears streaking down her face as blood oozed from her body. But her attack seemed to have at least delayed Ume from finishing her off... Not that it helped. She was too weak to do anything else, her eyes rolling back into her head as pain overcame every other thought or sensation.

The crowd was going nuts in the meantime; they loved a bloody brawl. Jinsai was pleased to see that Ume was alive, but he couldn't stand to see such carnage, finally averting his eyes as she tore the girl's organs out. At this point, Ume had free reign to do as she wished.
Active Characters

Willoria

Blood & Organs

Post by Willoria » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:01 pm

Ume stalked over to Yuuki, satisfied that the woman was beaten, but her humiliation was not complete. She picked up one of her discarded push daggers and stood over the woman, looking down at her. "You once tried to take the Phasmashiin of Akari Koyama. But instead I've taken yours." she told her, forming a few hand seals so that her hands glowed green with Iijutsu as she knelt beside her. She put a hand on the woman's solar plexus, over existing wounds to begin clotting the flowing blood but pressing hard to incite further pain. She was careful to use the technique to keep the woman from bleeding out, but not to give her back energy to fight again.

But she wasn't done either.

The other hand, holding a push dagger, moved swiftly to make cuts just deep enough to give her access. She dug into the other woman's flesh and also dug out the Temershiin and Melashiin she bore. And with each one she dug out, she tore into pieces and discarded. "Worthless." she declared them as well before looking at Yuuki. "For your sins against Fukusha Kiyoshi, a shinobi who should have been brought back for justice, not shredded like a beast, you will lose those too. His clan was and is new to our village, and you nearly destroyed that balance for your stupid bloodlust that you couldn't control. You don't deserve any of these."

She stopped with the Iijutsu by time she was done, and shifted to sit on the woman's chest, her knee's on her shoulders as her hand suddenly shot out and snatched her by the chin. "And this?" she took the knife and delicately cut into the woman's forehead to take out the Derghoshiin itself. "This is mine." she told her, consuming the piece quickly before finally getting off of her and stepping back, staring down. "I won't kill you, Yuuki. You'll live without a shiin to your name for your sins."

Ume finally turned to look at the crowd, dismissing her shiin and grinning from ear to ear in spite of the blood running down the side of her face, and down her chin.
Jutsu UsedShow
*[Iijutsu • Blood Clot Technique]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
This highly useful field technique is applied to bleeding wounds to help encourage the coagulation of the blood. After focusing chakra into his/her hands, the user will hover them over the bleeding wound and begin to channel chakra through it. The chakra will began to thicken the blood, causing it to clot. Wounds must be dealt with one at a time, and the number of wounds that can be tended to within the three (3) posts that this technique lasts depends on their size. Small wounds take very little time to clot, while moderate wounds take one (1) post of concentration to clot, and large wounds take two (2) posts to clot. Although this technique stops the bleeding, the wound remains vulnerable and will require further care after this has been performed.

~Dismiss
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
A partially automatic technique once learned, but can be stopped if need-be, the user is able to cause the manifested form of their shiin to deflate at command or whenever they go unconscious. While the uses of this aren't directly obvious, it does allow them to hide the fact that they do in fact have a shiin.

~Basic Regeneration
C-Ranked Iijutsu
Prerequisite: Iijutsu Concentration
While still part of the body, each and every shiin has remarkable regeneration rates. Normally not enough to fully recover in battle, with rest, a shiin is able to recover itself in a few days, even if the manifested organ has been sliced to pieces, as long as the base organ remains in tact, taking chakra from the Akari, forcing them to rest longer than a normal ninja.

TyDie

Blood & Organs

Post by TyDie » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:40 pm

Yuuki was barely conscious as Ume proceeded to harvest her innards, tearing apart her Shiin one by one to humiliate her in front of her clan. When she got to the last shiin, the Derghoshiin, the organ was cut from her forehead and consumed by Ume, granting her yet another unique and powerful organ to add to her collection. Not many in the clan had any idea what the hell Ume was talking about regarding the Fukusha clan, but whatever the case, they loved the brutality of her display, and the shame of defeat that Yuuki would have to bear... To go from being one of the elite to being disgraced by a life without Shiin. The fight was over, Ume had made her declaration, and Yuuki would later be dragged off to be patched up to some small extent - enough that she wouldn't die.

Jinsai, after seeing and hearing the victory, was quick to leave the arena with Ume's jacket under his arm. He'd reconnect with her later... and they'd no doubt talk about the events of the day.
Active Characters

Return to “Iwagakure no Sato”