Clandestine Meetings gone Awry

Kat & Ty

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

Post by Willoria » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:26 pm

All the curiosity she'd had about the life he led and his 'hobby', she couldn't quite put her finger on what fascinated her about it but for a moment he made it make sense. She was about to voice it, to voice that just maybe she was interested in such things after all, when suddenly he got awkward all over again and moved away from her. She watched him for a moment as he told her to sleep and the woman simply sighed. She looked at him and shook her head. "I hate that tea." she said quiet, sighing to herself as she suddenly realized she didn't feel quite so chipper anymore. Some other feeling was settling in, sinking into her chest now. "Thinking you hate me is easier than this." she said, shaking her head before finally rolling over and leaving her back to him.

She pulled the blanket up in front of her with a sigh, her back left partially visible and the tattoo band on her arm visible but she was otherwise covered as she made it clear she'd finally try to sleep off the medicated tea and whatever else was running through her head. 'This is why its better to keep things to myself... better to say nothing at all than be a fool.' she found herself thinking as she buried herself in blankets.

"Goodnight, Jinsai."
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:19 pm

Jinsai could feel the shift in the air as the woman shook her head and rolled over, but his eyes caught a few glints of metal as she did so... more piercings? It didn't feel appropriate to ask right now, given that shift. But he'd file it away for the future. Instead, as he moved towards the door, he let out a small sigh at the mound of blankets that Masako had buried herself in, closed his eyes, and responded in kind. "Goodnight, Masako. I'll have more tea for you later, try and get some rest."

As he left the room and shut the door, moving towards his own room, his thoughts dwelled on that shift in the air and what had caused it. He wasn't oblivious, she seemed to have actually wanted to talk to him about things. In any other situation, he would've been okay with that conversation... But it felt wrong, with her under the influence of a drug that she wasn't familiar with, to let her go on about sensitive information that she might regret talking about later. It wasn't like she had some sake or anything, he wasn't sure exactly what was in that tea, but it had gotten her nice and loose after just one small cup. And that's what worried him.

"Well... Maybe I can prod her about it later. Doubt it though... the one time she opens up, and I have to stop her because of this stupid tea." The man let out another sigh as he went into his room, the door shutting behind him.
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
Sunagakure no SatoHenrin EmiGenin[color=darkgoldenrod][b][/b][/color]
Konohagakure no SatoIbakuro AiyaChuunin[color=#8CD600][/color]
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Return to “Iwagakure no Sato”