Iwa Underground Training

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

Iwa Underground Training

Post by Sia » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:07 pm

Ninpou: Scroll Wall
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
The user will force chakrs out from their hands up to 10 meters away at [control] speed and strength, creating a 3 mm thick opaque chakra wall that can be written on and had a durability of [control] strength for 3 posts.

557 words/400

Maido clasped her hands together and brought forth a mass of ninpou. It's blue inkling of aura jot out of the trap in a series of hand seals that ended with open palms. The wall jot out and maido tossed it into existence. Throwing out a fiery forte, projected paper sprang forth. In a pleiades sort of fashion, she then formed a bow. The paper wall sat still, yet not made of paper at all. Still a surface indeed it had and was writable to the know. In a blink, her hands blurried. A gaussian mass in a hysterical hasty fashion. The snatching of acid splashed in on the wall then. In a gruesome, anarchic, heretic, atrocious sort of act, she wrote on the wall with acidic blood and withdrew the latch. In a grandioua flourish she turned to her Companions. The two of them responded in kinda throwing out in order to shatter it.

Well then, supposed Maido. Her hands again moved quickly and wrought out their necks. She increased the density and thickness of the walls, and yet threw it out just a bit faster, testing her students. In a ravaging gash, Hisayo swung Kayoko. The shield wall broke, and Maido simply made another. At another angle and another distance and yet simply spread asunder. Torn through again albeit she merely wrote another. Her hands moved quickly and the host body jolted. Perverted, it formed hand seals it didn't know and it's body revolted. Acid shot out and threw them for a loop. A mist of it in a breath, deadly to spirits. But acid none the less, and so still nothing to stand in. Maido forced a wall, and pushed the acid out of her own way. The ninpou chakra came out and spread from her finger tips. The wall pushed forwards, parting the encroaching mist out of her way. She thickened it, and made it immune to the wind. She listened for breathing, and began to float. Maido forged a polearm made of blood. It came out with great speed. It formed into a sickle, she aimed it at their hands. In a twirling motion she torqued and began to channel chiton throughout her body, before instead shifting to ninpou and creating a wall to stand on. She wrote on it, smearing blood from the polearm. A large Explosive Tag that exploded as soon as she jumped.

She rang the bell she drew next on the paper wall and flung the blood after turning it into acid. In the acid mist, a spray of acid would quickly spiral out of control. Hisayo and Kayoko answered the call, batting it out of the way with a surprisingly hot flame of their own. Frglfrgblrgr ran out of the mist in a hasty fashion. Just right, she changed her demeanor. To bring justice in writing to the shaft of the blade. The carved at Hisayo's guard, and shot forth a wall. It landed beneath her, but she floated above it. Her cloak moved around and slapped at the mist, then it grabbed at Hisayo'a ankles. She wrang out the blood and stomped it away. She slashed at it and it regenerated, again reaching for it and turning into acid. Again, she wrote one the wall and it exploded, this time into a blood and pink mist.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Sia

Iwa Underground Training

Post by Sia » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:40 am

Ninpou: Great Gust Kick
D-Ranked Ninpou Nintaijutsu Maneuver
After striking, the user will attempt to kick chakra into their footz targeting something, kicking it, doing a flip and kicking it again in a split kickn whirling motion. The chakra will disperse on impact the size of a senbon with [control] strength and speed. If they both strike the same target, they open into the size of a butterfly the length of a senbon instead.

446/400 words.

Maido stepped forwards towards Hisayo and Kayoko. Frglfrgblrgr ran and chomped at Hisayo's feet. His eyes darted around and she danced along the ground. Maido's heel left the air and she kicked at Hisayo's hand. She kicked too at Kayoko's blade, and swung her cloak at Frglfrgblrgr's legs. Leaping upon them, Hisayo batted away the strike, and Kayoko spat flames. Frglfrgblrgr slashed and floated through the mist. Maido did the kicks again and the senbons burst in a sequence, one after the other as she torqued her hips and thighs. Maintaining her balance, her hips shifted as she then brought down her polearm and aimed it at their hands, carving at their wrists with its sickle shaped blade. She enevmomed the blades then with acid, and the wolf too. The scarf shredded off and cast off into another polearm that floated. Made of blood, she kicked it st the two of them Hisayo and Kayoko. A needle went through it and she summoned one to her mouth.

She then turned invisible and floated, remaining motionless in the mist. Her scarf ripped off a chunk and made a polearm, and then bathed in acid. She aimed it at the handle, this time quite harshly. Again she made a wall and projected it out nicely. She squatted in the air and kicked off of it in the mist. Frglfrgblrgr jumped too and slashed with his front claws. With each of his mouths he gnashed and he fought. Maido batted at it and it returned at her a snarl. Where had it come from? It would do well to add to her litter. She would indeed take it, and then made another wall. She turned her body into acid and threw out her cloak, attempting to wrangle Frglfrgblrgr and Hisayo as well as Kayoko to the walls of ninpou chakra.

She performed the kick again, this time with a splash of acid with the ninpou chakra needles that shot forth from her strikes. Her polearm swung and the cloak recoiled from grappling. Another volley of kicks, she summoned a clone. It took threw a volley of kicks and each was aimed to rend bone. Maido recoiled and threw out her cape. A needle came to her mouth and she became invisible. The mist turned red and she sensed it. Every movement. Every breath. Every unbreath. Every stir. Every step. Every movement. She ceased moving and stopped breathing. Her senses reached out and she tracked onto her targets. She channeled ninpou and delivered the kicks after the clone, her scarf also fending off Frglfrgblrgr. Hisayo and Kayoko parried with their blades, bouncing off the senbon strikes that exploded into butterflies.
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

Sia

Iwa Underground Training

Post by Sia » Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:04 am

Corrupted Summoning - Tainted Love
C-Ranked Ninpou Summoning Jutsu
After forming the necessary hand seals or channeling, the caster will summon a companion of their choice and infuse it with ninpou chakra thst resembles a blue poisonous-looking, visible chakra, causing it to take -6 strength and +6 speed. If the summon breathes in a mist, they will instead take -6 speed and +6 strength. This lasts for 5 posts.

460/400

Maido didn't need to but she did it on purpose. She carved off a chunk of her cloak and transformed it into a bow. Of blood, her cloak regenerated quite quickly. She shot forth an arrow of blood, it moved ever so quickly. She shot a volley of them in a fire wave of acid. In line, she surged her hand with chakra. She shot it at the target and breathed in with the false body. She floated and Frglfrgblrgr slashed with a flaming multiple headed and eyed maul. It restricted itself by accident with a beating from Hisayo. Maido too snatched it with her dress and cloak and pinned it with a senbon. In a further fury, she then swung her sickle and again aimed at the hands. This time however it changed into an arrow and shot towards the throat. Hisayo ducked and shifted around and opened her senses. Kayoko grew longer and cried in the acid mist. A painful training truly and brought out the worst in others. She lit herself, the sword, on fire, and swung herself around violently.

Frglfrgblrgr ran a few steps and looked away before her was summoned again, shifting his speed and growing much faster, closing the gap quite quickly between himself and his targets. His multiple heads and eyes shown around as he slashed and Maido withdrew him with her cloak. Turning invisible in the mists. She then jumped, three times, kicking off of the mist and appearing to float as she gathered her scythe to defend. A needle appeared in her mouth as her hair blew out of her face. Her lacquer armor moved about and her eyes shown brightly. She spat the needle and then delivered two kicks, Summoning Frglfrgblrgr once more, who came in gnashing and snarling with all of his several heads with greater strength than before. A blue, poisonous and foul looking chakra seeped from his body, oozing and goozing from his eyes and teeth especially. Frglfrgblrgr then brought forth his own Chakra and spewed forth a ghastly cone. He followed up with a slashing swipe attack and Maido spat acid. Her scythe turned into a staff and she splashed water and acid with it, twirling it forwards and kicking it up onto her palms as she breathed in the mist, striking stronger than usual and flushing her host bodies blood with chiton, further increasing her strength until it matched her speed. She then threw several volleys of incredibly, insanely quick but non-lethal blows, a series of staff strikes intermingled with webs of acid and punches with twists and dodges. She peaked back around the corner and disappeared from sensors. Her body temperature dropped, and she stopped breathing. She began to channel chakra and turned invisible.
Last edited by Sia on Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Sia

Iwa Underground Training

Post by Sia » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:36 pm

*Ninjutsu • Spiritualism Technique]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
The base technique for summoning, the Spiritualism Technique allows users to bring forth their summons to fight on their behalf. Once an agreement has been made between the user and their summon, they will be able to use this technique to call upon it at any time unless stated otherwise. The chakra used for this technique varies, as it is dependent on the size and rank of what is being summoned. Once it has been summoned, the initial cost of the summon is equivalent to its rank. It is paid upon being summoned and then the same cost is paid as often as follows:
D-Rank: Free to maintain once summoned.
C-rank: 10 posts
B-rank: 9 Posts
A-rank: 7 Posts
S-rank: 5 posts

457/400

Deep in the forest, Maido, Hisayo, Kayoko, and Frglfrgblrgr traveled in stride. In the mist, they continued to hide and still their target. Their prey had to be caught off guard, for it had many eyes. Frglfrgblrgr scouted ahead and sniffed st the air, while Maido honed in on her sensory. Thermal sight was granted to her, and she sniffed the scent of blood. She honed in on the target, ap articular spirit that needed capturing in the area. An Octopus with many eyes and teeth and poisonous rings around its body. It reeked of ink and fire and poison by merely existing, and was capable of walking on land. Not needing oxygen, it danced in the mist. In the fog it was excited to dance with them then. A tendril it sent out to the first of the lot. It then continued to fight them, it was dozing in the not. It summoned some ink and squirted it out violently, along with some poison, both of which sprung to life to fight them.

Maido moved her cloak and knocked away the ink and the poison, carrying Hisayo and Kayoko away from it as well, with Frglfrgblrgr left to fend for himself, but his many heads sensed the oncoming tentacles and spraying of harsh liquids and he moved out of the way too. He returned fire by roaring with several of his heads, spitting acid from two of them back at the octopus. In the mist, Maido then carved off a chunk of her cloak. She fashioned it into a polearm and swiped at the tendrils. Then created one of her own, and began to channel maroon chakra. Suddenly, a chain appeared from out of her body and latched on to the spirit, causing it to become enraged before it inhaled a mist. In a tinge of red, now tainted with blood, the octopus relaxed a bit and began to move more freely, yet secreting poison and fire from its pores. Maroon chakra engulfed it and it began to lash out again, now only at Hisayo, Kayoko, and Frglfrgblrgr, leaving Maido well alone and turning on the others.

"Guess it's time for a training excercise" She said, and slung acid of her own towards the group of them. Each of them responded too in their own ways, and Maido sent her hands forwards into the Octopus, grasping on its flesh until she found the suitable target for a heart. Purple chakra then rang out from her hands, enveloping both the Octopus and her, connecting the two of them by hand for a moment as she plunged her hand into its body. Chakra began to glow white-hot, then light blue, then dark, blood red, then black, then purple.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Sia

Iwa Underground Training

Post by Sia » Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:21 pm

*[Ninjutsu • Advanced Transformation Technique]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
An advanced form of the Transformation Technique, after performing the correct hand seals and holding the final one temporarily, the user will coat and mold chakra around their body into the shape and form of something or someone which is no more than twice their size. This technique's true advantage is that the disguise is given physical substance. This means, for example, if they transform into something with claws, they will have claws that can physically be used. For the disguises 5 post duration, if it is damaged by a hit of more than [Control] Strength, the disguise "poofs" from existence. This includes collateral damage caused by striking an opponent that may occur to the disguise.

802/400 words

For just a moment, Maido stirred. She brought forth ninpiu, and recalled her studies. Years spent locked away formulating and struggling. She brought forth the light blue magic and channeled it to her whim. She transformed into an Octopus then and wrought it out from within. An Octopus with a cloak, She turned invisible and swam slowly through the mist. She shot a needle quite strongly and transformed again. This time she appeared in her usual armor, the lacquer charred and singed. She brought forth a sword and batted at the three of them then. Hisayo, Kayoko, and Frglfrgblrgr too, even the Octopus had joined their motley crew. Maido withdrew a polearm made of blood, cutting it off from her cloak, which regenerated quickly. The polearm began to ebb blood and sprout its own cloak, and she swiped with itx transforming into a bipedal wolf. It had an extra mouth on its chest, amd reeked mist from its mouths. Acidic, and charming to allies, it was a dark, brown. With pockets of pure red in spots. The wolf fur and claws were perverted with chiton, and the transformation held with pounding hearts inside itself, one of which Maido began to write on. Transforming back into human after jumping with the wolf legs, she rethought about the next step in her training for this new idea she had had. Indeed, she had become a bit of an artificial artificer, in this moment truly. Then, still, she knew what it meant to have to perform some of these duties. She cleaned up her act, and held her breath. Transforming again, Maido was a spider. She shot webs made of blood and when Hisayo slashed them, they regenerated. Kayoko took a step back and perched cleanly on a rock, swinging Kayoko around for balance.

Maintaining her balance, she shot forth a web of fire from Kayoko, and Frglfrgblrgr and the Octopus clashed together as well. Walking on the water, Maido dove down, creating a zone of bloodnthat pulled down into itself with red tendrils. The Octopus and Frglfrgblrgr both struggled, neither of them being prepared for the sudden invasion of this new presence. Maido transformed into a Shark and swam away quite quickly. Then, when she reached land, she transformed into a great mole rat with drill like claws for arms and dove into the ground.

For her, the water was home, she too produced then a red mist. It bolstered her strength and speed and she found herself growing with unrest. Calming her mind, she sensed thermally her target. Dropping her own temperature, and fading off of the map. She began to float. Swinging her cloak, her sword, and her polearm, she channeled chakra. She transformed again, this time into a snake and the weapons floated, flying through the air. She whipped out her tail, covered in armor, and spat out a cone of deadly acid. It turned into a mist and began to encroach as it landed, quickly filling the area and causing a frenzy over the top of the red tentacles. Frglfrgblrgr and the Octopus were caught, and the tendrils pulled them into the acid mist, then down below into the acid below. Frglfrgblrgr produced fire, evaporated a fair amount of the acid and then managed to escape. The Octopus too wriggled free and shot ink, obscuring it's escape as it began to slither away.

Maido transformed into an Octopus identical to her target. She then showed her immense strength and blew through the water, now showing her immense display of speed in a manner she normally reserved for the worst, but she wanted this Octopus, so she was not going to let it get away from her so easily. She carved with her blades a bow out of the cloak, then shot from it a lantern and a hook and grabbed at both. She avoided the spider for now and closed in on the target, then wrestled it with the hook and yanked it to a halt, transforming into a larger Octopus and pulling the spirit towards her, with a purple chain and maroon chakra. She placed a binding seal on it, then transformed into a human, with Shark skin and gills but covered in lacquer armor and scales. Her eyes glowed, bright red in otherwise white and black skin. Her hair half white, half black, but braided on either side. To reduce her time, she transformed again into a human, rising out of the water and standing and pulling the octopus up with her, on a maroon and red colored chain, now laced with light purple.

She transformed again, recouping the chain and breaking it. The Octopus stirred and shot ink in a cloud. Then poison, and Frglfrgblrgr howled. He rang along the water and he spat at the poison.

*[Ninjutsu • Tracking Device]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will coat one of their hairs in chakra. Once this has been done, they will place it on their target. The user can track the exact location of the strand of hair for up to 10 meters. For up to 20 meters out, the user can track a rough location. From then out to 100 meters, the user just gets a general direction of where the opponent is. The chakra in the hair will dissipate at the end of 6 posts.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Sia

Iwa Underground Training

Post by Sia » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:59 am

[Ninjutsu: Proximity Fire]
B-Ranked Ninpou Ninjutsu
The user will summon up to 6 projectile weapons to their mouth and hands after channeling, as well as send chakra to plug their ears and deafen them for up 6 posts after the last projectile leaves their person.

512/400

Maido, Hisayo, Kayoko, Frglfrgblrgr, and the Octopus each strolled through the mist. Still fighting, Maido conjured ninpiu chakra, it's light blue magic ebbing off if her body and emitting no sound. Channeling chakra to her ears, she became deafened and burst with needles, turning away from the group of them, repositioning, and turning her hearing back on again. She threw another needle then, and conjured a blood Portal, which immediately began to attempt to pull Kayoko, Hisayo, Frglfrgblrgr, and the Octopus into it. Maido again produced spikes, became deaf, and send out a large volley of needles, the flash tags popped off and she performed the kai to open them. They flashed and exploded in the mist, sending Hisayo and Frglfrgblrgr tumbling backwards on the water whilst Kayoko floated and the Octopus wained. Swimming through the water, it avoided the red tentacles and squirted poisonous ink, lingering and poisoning the blood and water in the area, thus wrangling itself free and avoiding cover of the Explosive blast. Maido did it again, sending more senbon than before, turning deaf and invisible for a brief moment. She then tossed more, and caused them to explode. Hisayo gathered up with Kayoko and increased her in size. Hisayo opened her sense and increased her speed.

Drawing into a stance, she darted on the water. Avoiding the tentacles with no loss in speed, she swung Kayoko, on fire, straight through them as Maido set off another explosion, which she had been deafened to too. It went off with a bang, straight from the body. She turned into a spider and floated on the water, casting a web of chiton and laying it over the water, then quickly Summoning more needles and turning into a human. Balancing on the rope, she imagined how far it measured. She tossed a tag, set it off, deaf, and measured the explosion with her finger. "That seems about right" she says, and turned on her sensory jutsu. She visualized her targets and moved slowly in the mist dancing along the web with her braided black and white hair and red glowing eyes. She lept, throwing knives again and causing an explosion. A red tentacle lashed out and she landed on it, as though it had been placed there on purpose. She drew a circle and it exploded too. The Octopus swam back and Frglfrgblrgr joined too.

Hisayo swung Kayoko's flames firmly through the rafters avoiding the trees but catching the webs as Maido backed them deeper into the wet forest. The mist encroached bigger and enveloped the ground. The explosion went off just as the spider enter the ground. She threw it out violently and recoiled in the mist. The sun didn't shine here, it was underground and underwater, the blue bliss. She rang the bell hard and knocked them all prone. That one had been several coins, she giggled to herself. "Come on I taught you better than that," was all she had to say. Truly, she could have sent more knives thst time. She rustled the ones in her hands.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Sia

Iwa Underground Training

Post by Sia » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:43 pm

*[Ninjutsu • Palm-Top Cannon]
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
After the user has channeled a massive amount of chakra into the palm of their hand, the user releases the massive amount completely raw without any form of manipulation, releasing a blast of chakra outward from their hand in a 40 meter long, 10 meter diameter cone at [Control] Speed and Strength. Though seemingly simple, this technique can be coupled with loose objects in the air or thrown by the other hand, such as shuriken or a variety of different materials, to launch them at the techniques strength.

651/400

Maido brought forth her chakra and then emblazoned it with blood and input. Aiming at Hisayo and Kayoko, she launched a blast of compressed ninpou, launching a series of swords, acid, and poison towards the two of then then. Mixed with needles, water, fire, mud, and even oil. From her palm it all had then thrust, blasting away into the targets vicinity. Carefully maneuvering, Maido repositioned and blasted the items again after catching the sword and channeling more chakra. Sending forth a burst of ninpou, the needles and exploding tags along with acid and other harsh liquids flung. In a blast, the items and fluids expelled through the air, flying towards Hisayo, Kayoko, and Frglfrgblrgr together now. The Octopus too was not spared from this blast. The cone of ninpou struck out violently and gnashed through the air.

In a twist, she did it again. Floating into the air, she swapped places with a sword and then launched another cone of condensed ninpou chakra, knocking the sword back into Kayoko, clashing and knocking debris and projectiles everywhere. One of them exploded, and Hisayo lost her footing. Maido floated above the water and her cloak carved out into a pair of wings. She floated higher now and fluttered acid down from her blood red wings. Breathing too a cone of acid, she then tossed in some knives and burst forwards a cone of ninpou, condensed and compressed into a mighty blast that flung the projectiles and the acid forwards with great speed. Hisayo took a defensive position with Kayoko and Frglfrgblrgr as she regained her footing. The three of them parried to the best of their ability, this time being rather pushed by Maido's extreme onslaught of an attack. A chain came forth from Maido's hand and plummeted straight into Kayoko's heart. Wrenching it, she tugged, yanking Kayojo from Hisayo's grasp. Then, transforming Kayoko into a greater buster sword of insane length, she landed.

"Let me show you how to use this."

Taking a stance, she swung it wildly, kicking up the projectiles from the ground with a harsh swing of the blade, then firing them in a cone from a condensed cannon shot from her palm. The projectiles flew through the air and kayoko formed another sword of herself, which broke off by the handle, flying towards Hisayo in the blast. Hisayo jumped and grabbed the stone sword by the handle, and returned a violent thrust in Maido's direction. Maido swung Kayoko at it violently in return and floated out of range. She shot another palm top cannon at Hisayo and moved in quickly behind it, swinging Kayoko through the blast itself at Hisayo. Knocked back but remaining stable to float on top of the water, Hisayo was sent several paces. She clutched her sword and swung back at Maido, whom returned by sinking under the water in the blink of an idea, reappearing beneath Hisayo and grabbing her legs to force her underneath the water

It was then she shot out another cone, immediately, point blank, in Hisayo's chest. Knocking the went from her as well as blasting her out of the water, Maido then floated up and swung Kayoko out of the water, sending it in a whirlwind through the air as effortlessly as though it were a shuriken. She landed on Kayoko's handle, which struck into the blade of the stone sword and broke it. Hisayo grabbed Kayoko by the handle and so Maido carved a polearm from her cloak. This one resembling a large key, she swung it in a series of quick slashes at Hisayo and Layoko, and Frglfrgblrgr too. She didn't relent, matching each of their speeds as she swung at each of them in sequence. Steadily, she increased the speed of her strikes to tire them and push them to their limits, when a palm top cannon toppled all of them through the water.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Sia

Iwa Underground Training

Post by Sia » Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:27 pm

oops
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Return to “Iwagakure no Sato”