Stoke the Embers [M]

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Stoke the Embers [M]

Post by Niro » Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:41 pm

Fukusha, Kinomichi was exhausted. It had been a few years since his initial minting as a genin and the brutal grind of menial missions still tired him out. Today had been a particularly arduous task; someone had needed some help with their construction efforts in the village and they weren't allowed the use of ninjutsu. It had turned out okay in the end but he felt disgusting afterwards. He nearly ran after he was dismissed and immediately headed home to shower and change into something fresh.

The evening was extremely young as Michi stepped out of his apartment and made his way down to one of the cafes down the block. There was nothing in his pantry at home and besides the necessities, the place had little else just yet. Still feeling a bit of an outsider, it didn't feel right for him to decorate just yet. The walk down the village streets was brief as he turned into the cozy little cafe.

The interior was warm with several candles lit to both provide some sort of ambiance and light with just a single simple chandelier hung to provide the rest. Tables and small private booths decorated the inside and Michi decided to slide into the first open booth he could, his mind focused on something warm to rejuvenate himself.
Last edited by Niro on Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Kao

Stoke the Embers

Post by Kao » Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:25 pm

"Are you sure you don't need the help, Jintarou? I promise I'm not busy."

"And that's exactly why I'm saying to get outta here, cause we ain't busy either. It's a slow night, go have fun." Even as the words left his mouth, the manager knew this girl would have none of it. Right on cue she crossed her arms and stepped in front of him, preventing him from placing a batch of newly delivered eggs into the refrigerator. He rolled his eyes and gently moved her out of the way with his free hand. "If you say working is fun I will fire you."

"Those words would never come out of my mouth. You're just saying all this so you don't have to pay me for a shift tonight." Her ears perked up as she heard the gentle chime of a bell as the front door opened. "Look, there's a customer, and you have your hands full with this restock." The young woman held her finger up and gave a series of staccato shushes and then she adjusted her dark blue apron, tightening the belt so that it pushed up her already perky breasts. Laughing as her manager protested she opened the swinging door with her hip and made her way through the small cafe in search for the new customer. When she found him, she smiled, iridescent eyes twinkling.

"Hi, I'm Yukino. What can I get for you?"
Kao's CharactersShow
Akari KotaruBanninIwagakure no Sato Team 18 Jousai [color=#1fb8a3]
Komiya ShizuoJounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#209DD3]
Yanagida Yukino Special Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#a07ac2]
Ishiwara SetsunaChuunin Iwagakure no Sato[color=#E81D1D]
Enkouten Mai Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#CE5412]
Aisu Namie Chuunin Kirigakure no Sato [color=#5bc2d4]
Awai FusaeA-Rank MNKonohagakure no Sato[color=#D95FEA]
Important NPCsShow
Akari Kanehara Akari clan elder [color=#80A0FF]
Sakata KannaIwagakure Councilwoman [color=#3DA43B]
Hazuki Shuran Jinchuuriki researcher [color=#E854C0]
Enkouten Kaizen Iwagakure councilman, clan leader [color=#C65871]
Rock Country Daimyo [color=#AC4A4A]

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Stoke the Embers

Post by Niro » Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:51 pm

Michi had taken to looking over the small menu laid out on the booth table after he had sat down. His eyes wandered up and down the pamphlet, unable to decide on something. One of the coffees in particular looked to his tastes and something to put in his stomach sound too bad either. A combination of being tired and focused on the menu, he didn't realize Yukino had approached the booth until she spoke up.

"Ah, sorry." He let out, a small laugh escaping. Michi turned to her, his strange limegreen eyes initially finding themselves staring at her apron due to him sitting. They wandered up her form, stopping a moment longer than he should've on her chest, and then finally meeting her eyes. A light blush spread across his cheeks as he hoped she hadn't noticed him staring.

"Hello, Yukino, I'm Kinomichi but most people just call me Michi. I'm uhh...not sure yet?"

'You would be nice though.' The blush remained at the thought that intruded before he finished speaking to her.

"Is there anything you'd recommend?"
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Kao

Stoke the Embers

Post by Kao » Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:17 pm

"Hi there, Michi," she replied, easily accepting the nickname and committing it to memory. Green eyes weren't exactly a novelty in Iwagakure, but those? 'Those are interesting.' They were almost inhuman, and almost inhuman meant interesting in Yukino's book. They weren't frightening, but if they had been even a tiny bit scary it wouldn't have deterred her. The platinum blonde leaned over the table until her chest nearly brushed against Michi's hair, and she hummed lightly as she pretended to look over the menu.

"You can't go wrong with a cappuccino. Hot or iced, they're pretty good here. I like the mocha myself. If you're hungry though-" she reached over and tapped the menu, pointing out the sandwich selection, "the barbeque pork sandwich melts in your mouth. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!" The young woman beamed as she stood upright again and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear. Her subtle flirting was calculated and unmatched. Yukino had mastered customer interactions like this. There was a reason she always got the best tips. "Tempting enough for you?"
Last edited by Kao on Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Stoke the Embers

Post by Niro » Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:46 pm

Michi did his best to sit still as she leaned over him and perused the menu herself. His personal bubble entirely disturbed, the young man drew in a short breath as he tried to ignore being aware of how close she was. Michi could both 'feel' and smell her as she explained the menu items, his attention half on her commentary and the other trying to not bump into her chest with his shoulder.

He absentmindedly scratched at the bandages on his wrist in nervousness as he settled on a cappuccino, the tugging loosening their usual tightness. "Mocha, hm? I'm more of a vanilla person myself but that sounds good. Surprise me on hot or cold." Michi shared in an attempt to focus himself back on the conversation. "And sure, I'll do the sandwich." His eyes followed her hand as she tucked the hair strand away and stood straight up, the apron accenting her form and making sure Michi's blush continued its presence.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Kao

Stoke the Embers

Post by Kao » Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:15 pm

"Perfect! Be right back then!" She flashed another bright grin and hurried to the back where Jintarou was still flittering about and putting things away. Yukino didn't bother him. Instead she started making Michi's drink, a hot cappuccino, and while the milk steamed she quickly cooked the pork for his sandwich. "A capp' huh? Make two of 'em." The blonde rolled her eyes but she obliged, and within a few minutes she had the order ready. "Here's your extra cappuccino, Jin."

"Oh that's not for me. It's for you. To enjoy after your shift, which is right now." She started to argue, but he shook his head and held up his hands apologetically. "I'll give you two hour's pay and the coffee's on me, but you gotta get off the clock for today. I'll make it up to you later." Yukino groaned and snatched up the tray, mumbling darkly to herself. When she returned to Michi her expression was the polar opposite from earlier. Her brows were scrunched and her lips were locked in a deep frown. Even her eyes appeared darker when she set the tray down in front of him and then sat down opposite of the man. For a few seconds, anger seemed to radiate from her pale skin. "Looks like I was forcefully taken off the clock. Stupid...." But when she placed one of the cups in front of Michi, her smile quickly returned. "Mind if I join you til I finish my coffee?"
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Stoke the Embers

Post by Niro » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:14 pm

Michi's eyes trailed after her as she left him alone at the table and he scolded himself mentally as they lingered on her back side. She was definitely cute and Michi could easily see the general customer coming in just to see her. He shrugged at the thought before he settled back into the booth and made himself comfortable. His mind wandered back to the mission earlier in the day and how one of his team mates had completely botched something. Michi frowned as he wondered if it'd come back on him somehow but it was wiped away as Yukino returned.

His worry about a possible reprimand was vanquished by the none too pleasant look on the blonde's face as she came back with a tray bearing his meal order. Compared to the cheerful mood she had been in earlier, the complete turn around of her mood definitely threw him for a loop. Michi cocked his head to the left as she sat down opposite of him and noticed the extra drink.

"Please, feel free." Already past the point of needing to give approval, Michi loosed a light chuckle at her predicament. "Most people would kill to get off work a bit early. What gives?" He reached for the sliced sandwich, taking one of the halves for himself and nudging it towards her with his left index finger.
Last edited by Niro on Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Kao

Stoke the Embers

Post by Kao » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:38 pm

After taking a sip of her coffee, Yukino gave a rather dramatic sigh. "I need the money. I'm not exactly an active duty shinobi right now, so that cash cow has gone out to pasture for the time being. But Jintarou is being cheap. Business has been lagging so he's cutting costs by cutting hours. Typical." The barista sucked her teeth and untied her apron, setting it down in the seat next to her with an irritated huff. As soon as the apron was removed her breasts bounced free, just barely contained by her low-cut dress. She adjusted her clothes by first smoothing the wrinkles on her torso and then belatedly raised the neckline an inch or so. Perfectly aware that Michi was likely watching the adjustments, she turned away slightly to feign embarrassment.

She didn't need to be offered twice. The half-sandwich was half-eaten within seconds, and it would have been completely devoured had she not put it back onto the plate in a belated attempt to match Michi's pace. "I'll probably have to go back to active duty to feed my shopping habits." Yukino looked the man up and down, trying to get a feel for him by looks alone. He had unusual eyes and was covered in bandages from the neck down. Clearly this guy wasn't a civilian. "Looks like your paycheck goes to bandages. Or do you have enough leftover for some fun every now and then?"
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Stoke the Embers

Post by Niro » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:34 am

Michi brought the hot cappuccino to his mouth and drank from it as if it was nothing more than a room temperature glass of water while she sipped at her own. His eyes followed her hands as she placed the utensil down and then undid her apron, an unexpected reward accompanying the action. He gulped lightly, hoping the drink would mask the true cause, as she adjusted her neck line and turned away.

Momentarily panicking in his head, Michi adverted his eyes to the sandwich half in the middle with his name on it. He exchanged his drink for the slice and quickly devoured half of it, his exhaustion and hunger temporarily exchanged with fear and embarrassment.

"...It's not THAT much of my paycheck." Michi admitted after swallowing, his face bright red from embarrassment of a different kind now. "Of course I have something to play around with, I know how to set a bit aside. There's not much to do in the village proper that's very fun, however." He shrugged as he lamented the lack of entertainment in the village.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Kao

Stoke the Embers

Post by Kao » Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:21 pm

As soon as the words left his mouth, Yukino's brows lifted in realization. This guy had no idea about the fun that could be had in Iwagakure once the sun was tucked beneath the horizon. The young woman tapped her fingers against the table in contemplation, wondering if this perfect stranger was worth the effort. She had definitely caught him staring at her chest more than once, but he seemed nice enough. Most men did, initially, but Yukino had a knack for sussing out the real creeps from the guys who were actually worth her time. This guy seemed to be the latter.

Yukino kept her eyes on him as she sipped her coffee, still thinking about the pros and cons for whisking this guy away. She made the list swiftly, skillfully, and within seconds she had made up her mind. "You must not get out much, Michi. Let's change that." She stood up, leaving the coffee only half-finished. The sandwich was too good to leave uneaten so she scarfed it down and then afterwards picked the crumbs from her chest and flicked some at him. "Unless of course you're scared of having a good time."
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Stoke the Embers

Post by Niro » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:03 pm

It wasn't hard for Michi to realize she was mulling something over between the slender arched brow and dainty fingers drumming away at the table top. For a moment he had wondered if he had said something strange but instead chuckled as she guessed correct on the first try. "You're not wrong. Majority of my time since coming into the village has been taken up by some duty or another."

Unlike her, Michi was keen on polishing off both the sandwich and drink if he wanted enough pep in his step to keep up with wherever she decided to lead him off to. The genin fished out enough bills from his pocket as the last bit of the sandwich disappeared into his mouth and dropped them on the table before he stood up and levied a defiant smirk at her while a playful look twinkled in his odd shaped eyes. "Scared? Yeah, right." He snorted as he stuffed his hands into his jacket pockets and started to make his way to the door, holding it open for her.

"What'd you have in mind?"
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Kao

Stoke the Embers

Post by Kao » Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:13 pm

Yukino bounced through the doorway, her eyes twinkling with mischief. "Here's the deal. When we get there, I do the talking. And make sure you don't look too broody, no one wants that. Come on!" Without waiting for his response, she took his hand and led him down the busy street. It was early in the evening still, and nighttime activities were just getting underway. The smell of sizzling meat filled their noses as they hurried past carts where men and women stood over grills, ordering everything from kabobs to noodle dishes. They passed an arguing couple, the woman giving the man a real tongue lashing about looking at other girls. It didn't help his case that when Yukino passed by he briefly was distracted by her form. She was tall for a girl at five foot nine, and she was pretty fit for someone who claimed to not be an active shinobi. Her blonde hair was pulled up into a messy bun with a few loose locks falling on each side of her face and reaching just below her collar bones.

"Keep up, Michi!" The woman giggled as she pulled him suddenly into an alley, nearly completely dark save for a lone bulb hanging over a door. She knocked three times, and after a few seconds the door swung open. Immediately the space was filled with thumping bass, strong enough that the pair could feel it in their chest. A man no shorter than six foot ten greeted them, muscles the size of Yukino's head rippling as he crossed his arms and looked towards Michi. "Hi. It's Cerubus this week right? Chill Kaz, it's me." The man looked to Yukino and amazingly his stony, intimidating gaze softened up. He let them pass, though the man named Kaz looked at Michi as if he disapproved.

After they made it past the first obstacle Yukino led him down the narrow hallway that quickly opened up and split into two. Intermingled with the music was the sound of yelling, and both hallways were lined with flashing blue and green lights. "Welcome to the Pits! That way," she pointed to her left, "is the fights. I'm not really into it but you look like you might be the type. Down here though," Yukino gestured to her right, "that's where the booze and girls are. Take your pick!"
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Stoke the Embers

Post by Niro » Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:41 pm

Michi blinked in surprise.

"I look broody?"

He knew he looked tired but damn. The genin slapped his cheeks a few times in an attempt to bring some life into his exhausted visage before he found his hand entrapped by one of Yukino's own as she began to hurry down the street. Steadying his feet, Michi caught up to her and wasn't sure what to do with his hand, resigning to letting her hold onto it until she decided otherwise and stuffing the other in his jacket pocket. The Fukusha suppressed a snicker at an arguing couple that only escalated after they passed them by. The sun was finishing its descent below the mountain ranges lining Iwagakure and casted an ethereal orangish glow that was replaced by the near black of an alley.

Michi prevented the look of confusion that wished to overtake his face from coming to fruition as Yukino stopped by a poorly illuminated door and knocked. The mountain of a main who answered made Michi wonder what the hell he ate to grow so large. The disappearing look he gave was returned with a scowl as the duo walked deeper into the building. The oppressive sound of the bass and flashing lights was enough for Michi to realize he really didn't have any idea what there was to do around after dark.

"Hah, I do enough fighting everywhere else." He revealed with a dry laugh as he looked towards the hallway containing the booze and girls. Michi turned back to her and stared hard for a moment, his strange green eyes travelling up and down her form. "Let's go grab a drink."
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Kao

Stoke the Embers

Post by Kao » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:41 pm

"Good answer." Yukino beckoned him with a jerk of her head and then headed down the hall to the left. The lights flashed in time with the beat, blue then green and back again. She turned toward Miichi and rocked her hips in time with the music, just to see if he had the rhythm and willingness to follow along. The hallway opened into a large dance hall, dark save for the flashing bulbs hanging from the walls and ceiling. The hall was only about half full, filled with a few dozen people jumping and grinding to the music. The bar was the most illuminated area in there, lit up by warm yellow lights. The woman went straight for the counter and pulled her hair out of the bun, letting it cascade down her shoulders and halfway down her back. The bartender, short and stocky with an eyepatch and a long scraggly beard, quickly approached the couple and grunted at them to let them know he was listening.

"Private room or no?" she turned to Miichi, interested to know his preference. She herself liked to start her nights in the private rooms situated in the back of the hall, separated from the dance floor by a long beaded curtain. Beyond the curtain it was much quieter, but it still had a similar electric ambience. Whatever he decided she would order, "I'll take a Red Orgasm, please. Put a little of the sugary stuff on the rim, too."
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Stoke the Embers

Post by Niro » Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:04 pm

Michi was keen to follow Yukino down the hallway as the loud bass of the music thumped away loud enough for the walls to vibrate and the blue-green lights danced across their bodies and the hallway. He almost missed her trying to get him to dance along to the beat as a beam of light painted its way across his face but did his inexperienced best to follow along to both the beat of the music and her hips. The two pushed forward into the dance hall and Michi kept on her heels as she headed towards the bar.

His eyes scanned the room and people in it as best he could in the dark and eventually gave up; the crowd wasn't nearly as large as he expected it to be and rather than worry about...what was he worried about? Not dwelling on it, his attention snapped back to Yukino as she asked him a question. "Definitely, before the place fills up." Michi squinted as he stared over the bar counter at their selection. Usually he drank alone and pretty plainly but tonight he was trying new things. "Something...fruity. I guess." An unsure look on his face as he ordered something completely different than he would've usually.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Kao

Stoke the Embers

Post by Kao » Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:18 pm

Yukino had stifled a laugh when he had awkwardly danced along with her, but she couldn't hold it in when he sounded so unsure about what to order. He was like a newborn giraffe. "Just make two." The bartender went off without a word to make their drinks, and Yukino took the time to lean against the counter and look him up and down. Something told her that she could corrupt this guy and have a grand time doing it. Their drinks were brought to them quickly, and she placed one in each of Michi's hands and led him towards the lounge area.

When they were beyond the beaded curtain the sound of music quickly muffled thanks to what was no doubt a fuuinjutsu. Yukino scanned the area, looking for an empty room. She had been there before, so unlike Michi she would know that the little lights above each doorway meant something. White for vacant, red for occupied. "You really weren't kidding when you said you didn't get out much," she noted, still trying to decide on which room to take up. It was still early in the night so every private room but two out of the roughly thirty were empty. She decided on one near the back of the lounge area, decorated with a huge plush dark blue couch and a large round table. Yukino plopped down, gesturing for Michi to sit next to her. "But I don't blame you. This place is pretty new. The one good thing that came from the war is that people realized how dull it is in this village compared to other places. A couple guys I know opened this place almost two months ago. Business has been picking up but only cause I've been advertising for them. For free, but whatever." When she was first able, she took a sip of her cherry rum drink and did a little happy dance. "How do you like it so far Michi~?"
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Stoke the Embers

Post by Niro » Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:01 pm

Michi looked at her confused as she laughed at him, his head tilting slightly to the left with his hair falling across his brow in pursuit. His confusion was quickly disrupted by their drinks being served. The genin made an attempt to pay but the man behind the bar mentioned keeping a tab and soon both drinks were placed in his hands. A look of minor annoyance flashed across his face as Yukino led them behind the curtains for the private rooms, he eyes glued to her rear and legs as she led him along.

Following her into the room near the back, Michi sat where she indicated and fell into the comfy piece of furniture. He held out the drink for her to take and sipped on his own as she went about explaining the history of the place. The Fukusha's mind flashed to a few of the battles he had participated in in some form of another during the course of the conflict and a wry smile overtook his lips. The cherry rum mix went down easily enough and Michi was worried how many he could down with how it tasted.

His eyes glanced over the girl as she did her little dance and he removed the drink from his lips, the light catching the remnants of the liquid on them. "So far, yeah. Didn't think I'd be a fan of such these drinks but...they're dangerous."
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Kao

Stoke the Embers

Post by Kao » Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:16 pm

"Dangerous is putting it lightly. Three of these will put you on your ass, trust me." Her eyes lingered on his bandages as she took a few giant sips and downed two thirds of the drink. The bandages covered every visible part of his body, and she wondered just how much of his was actually covered. Were they for aesthetic purposes? Or had he found himself in some battle and walked out disfigured enough that he needed to cover his skin? Curious, curious. She scooted closer to him and set her drink on the table then brought a delicate finger to his collarbone and trailed it down to his chest. "So what's up with the bandages? Or is that a secret or part of a tragic backstory?"

Yukino had enough experience with shinobi to know that this guy had a story. Shinobi without scars and a dark disposition didn't interest her. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, of course." She brought her finger to her lips and gave him a sly grin. "But any secrets you share tonight are safe with me."
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Stoke the Embers [M]

Post by Niro » Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:33 pm

Michi blinked as Yukino seemed to down the drink, the action hidden by the flashing lights. Someone was still mad about work, he figured. Leaving a healthy amount of his drink intact, he placed it down on the table as well and rotated himself to face her more. He breathed in with a hiss as her cold finger traced its way down his chest. Underneath the bandages she'd feel not the familiar softness of flesh but something a bit more rough. A small laugh escaped Michi's lips as he felt the alcohol hit his stomach and begin to enter his bloodstream.

"I'm not shy with it. Tragic? I guess, but I've gotten over it. Dad did some horrible shit including experimenting on his own kid. Tada!~" Michi laughed. "That's my biggest secret, I'm a much better...listener than I am storyteller." His eyes flashed to her lips in the dark as she smiled before once more finding her eyes in the dark of the room.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Kao

Stoke the Embers [M]

Post by Kao » Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:56 pm

His story wasn't quite a story, and it wasn't exactly shocking. Yukino had a knack for getting people to talk to her about all sorts of things. She had heard it all: abuse, torture, self-experimentation, a fall into an underwater pool that contained a malevolent spirit. There was even a guy who ate a weird fruit and then could suddenly stretch his body to incredible lengths. It was incredible what shinobi from Iwagakure and beyond could get themselves into. "Daddy issues, huh? I guess I can sort of relate. My father got himself killed in a fight with someone from Wind Country. Left behind a lot of debt and a second family." Her eyes flashed back down to his chest, and this time she placed a palm there rather than just a finger.

So she wasn't crazy. Beneath the bandages she could feel that his skin was much harder and rougher than normal. "My story isn't as fun though. But if you don't want to talk about it, I won't force it." Still, she was curious. Her hand trailed to his shoulder then to his arm. Even this part of his body felt hard. Yukino looked up, holding his gaze for a long moment before adding, "Maybe instead of telling me you could show me? Your eyes are different enough, but I'm curious abotu what's beneath these bandages."
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Stoke the Embers [M]

Post by Niro » Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:15 pm

Michi was trying his best to focus on her words but instead kept coming back to her hand now lying flat against his chest. He wondered if she could feel his heart pounding; a mixture of nervous caused by a pretty girl and anxiety at the thought of another person giving him a look of disgust at seeing the ruby red scales that covered the majority of his body.

"There really isn't much more than that. Dad got arrested, last I knew he was executed, and I receive some additional money from the village as compensation. Whatever meager retirement he would've gotten." Talking was better than focusing on her hand softly roaming across his upper body. Michi visibly rolled his tongue in his mouth as he contemplated giving her what she had requested. With a shrug of acceptance, his right hand crossed to his left wrist as he deftly undid the bandages with practiced ease.

It took him but a moment to remove them and hold his arm up. Ruby red scales travelled from his wrist all the way up his arm, glittering as they reflected the dancing lights surrounding them. Michi let her look for a moment before putting it down and looking back, half expecting her to find some excuse to exit the booth.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Kao

Stoke the Embers [M]

Post by Kao » Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:40 pm

Giddy with anticipation, Yukino inched closer as he began to unravel the bandages with practiced deftness. As soon as the white ribbons fell from his body, her eyes widened as brilliant scales took their place. The lighting of the room made them seem to have a purplish hue, but just as the light changed to green she could tell that they were the color of rubies. The woman took the tiniest gasp as her eyes drank in the sight, and for a long moment she said nothing. Slowly, she repositioned her hand so that it touched his forearm, and then she slid her hand towards his hand. The scales were surprisingly smooth, but when she rubbed his arm in the opposite direction they were quite a bit rougher.

She licked her lips. "I gotta say, Michi, I was expecting hideous scars. But they're beautiful." Using both hands now she lifted his arm back up and brought it to her lap. "Incredible," she whispered, talking mostly to herself at that point as she touched his bicep gently. She loved when people's bodies were strange and extraordinary. It excited her - enough, in fact, that she found herself squirming as her heartbeat picked up. One hand made its way back to his chest and ventured downward toward his abdomen. That area was firm as well, and clearly not just from his muscles. "Are they just on your arms and chest?" Her gaze wandered to his eyes, but despite herself they flickered back down to his abdomen. Yukino was intrigued - enthralled, even - and she wasn't sure if she wanted certain parts of him to be more human or not. She moved closer to him, and her chest brushed against him as she waited for his answer with bated breath.
Last edited by Kao on Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Stoke the Embers [M]

Post by Niro » Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:57 pm

Michi watched her eyes widen and for once, it was plain to see, it wasn't in disgust but something else. Intrigue. The amount of people who had seen the scales of the Kirin fused to his body was few and among them even fewer stuck around after realizing he was something a bit different from them.

Beautiful?

Now that was something new to him. No one had ever called the scales covering the majority of his body anything close to beautiful before. A bit taken back and unsure of what to say, her hands and fingers were free to explore his chest and arms as she pleased. The gentle touch of her now warm fingertips was a foreign sensation to him and he wasn't keen for it to end just yet. Using his free arm, he pointed to the start of the bandages at his neck and where they ended at his ankles.

"Majority of my body. I think they said something like 10 or 15% isn't covered." Michi admitted, his eyes catching hers for a moment. She pressed a bit more against him, the curvature of her body melding against his, and her eyes travelled across him once more while the hand she hand placed in her lap found its way to her waist with a gentle but firm grip.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Kao

Stoke the Embers [M]

Post by Kao » Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:24 am

She hummed, drinking in the information like she was lost in the desert and thirsting for a drink. "Ten to fifteen huh? Interesting, interesting." Once his hand found her waist it was easier for her to shift her body so that her legs were across his lap. She was pleased that he was receptive to her touch and that he reciprocated not only her gaze but the way which she moved closer to him. If he gripped her more roughly she definitely wouldn't be opposed. "Let's see, Michi~. You stopped at your ankles so...your feet? Your neck...." With two fingers she touched his cheek gently pushed his face more toward her. They were close enough that mere inches separated their lips.

If he were able to pay attention, he would be able to feel her heart rate pick up at that moment. Yukino bit her lip as her eyes wandered to his own. The slight buzz from the alcohol was pleasant, but it was nothing compared to the heat between her legs. "Your hands, too. Is there anywhere else free of the scales? You were pretty good at show-and-tell so feel free to keep that going."
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Stoke the Embers [M]

Post by Niro » Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:48 am

"Neck...feet...some spots in between..." Michi revealed, his grip on her waist tightening as her fingers glided across his jaw and pulled his face closer to her own. His eyes settled on her lips, the combination of the flashing lights and alcohol in his system making them even more appealing than before. It would be hard for anyone to hold back as she bit her lip and looked at him, the faint through of her own heart barely noticeable to the shinobi.

Deciding to take two risks at once, Michi's free hand went to the binding keeping the bandages across his torso in place and released it, the bandages immediately and noticeably becoming more slack against his chest while his other hand gripped her waist tighter, his fingers digging into the soft flesh as he pulled her onto his lap completely and brought his lips against hers in one move.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Kao

Stoke the Embers [M]

Post by Kao » Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:07 am

His move was a pleasant development. Yukino gave a small yelp when he pulled her onto his lap, and it was immediately muffled when he pressed his lips against hers. She couldn't stop the surprised, sharp intake of air when their lips met, but she quickly relaxed and returned it. He felt nice. Nicer than she expected. His scales were pleasantly firm and she eagerly pressed her body against his to feel more of them. And as he expected, his scales weren't the only firm thing about him at that moment. The woman rolled her hips against his almost as if to confirm what she knew. Feeling his bulge press against her center elicited a soft moan in the back of her throat and she immediately squeezed her thighs together on either side of him. The motion made her already short dress nearly rise completely above her hips, but she didn't bother pulling the hem back down.

Her silky panties stuck to her, the wetness quickly seeping through the thin fabric. It had been a while since she had been this excited this quickly with anyone, and Yukino had a brief moment of clarity in which she wondered just how far she should take this. But once she slipped her tongue forward and deepened the kiss, and one of her hands dipped down to grab the loosened bandages, that uncertain thought evaporated. The blonde broke the kiss and looked down at his newly exposed chest, and she scooted back in his lap as she helped unwrap the bandages even more. Her breath came out as a shudder when she reached his waistline, and she looked back to his eyes almost as if asking permission. Her tone, however, made her next words clearly a command.

"Show me."
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Stoke the Embers [M]

Post by Niro » Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:28 am

Michi's heart threatened to beat out of his chest as a giddy feeling swelled from within and spread throughout his body. He was glad his gambits had paid off so far as Yukino allowed herself to be pulled into a straddling position on his lap. He barely suppressed a soft groan as she pressed her hips against his groin aggressively. The man's growing arousal was hard to hide from her at this point and Michi wondered if he should even care. The Fukusha's other hand soon found itself on her backside while the one previously on her hip also found its way around. His hands roughly squeezed at her soft cheeks as the twos' lips and tongues wrestled with each other as the music and lights swirled around them.

Michi forcefully yet slowly rolled his groin once more against her as she pulled at his bandages and exposed the dark red scales covering his entire chest. The light of the room flashed across them, his breath coming out in a soft pant and his eyes hooded with lust as she broke the kiss. Removing his left hand from her backside, it travelled up her side and gripped her right hand, bringing it down low and to the side of his waist where the knot keeping the bandages in place resided. Michi continued to stare down at her, his eyes only finding her in this moment. He shown her as she asked, she just had to take the next step.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Kao

Stoke the Embers [M]

Post by Kao » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:04 am

When Michi guided her hand to a knot of bandages at his waistline but made no further move, she sucked her teeth. "Not what I meant." Yukino was used to having her way, but for the second time that evening a man didn't give her what she asked for. It frustrated her to no end, and usually she would have taken control and repeated herself, perhaps with more force and in greater detail, until Michi did as he was told. But her interest had peaked to the point where she was more malleable, more willing to allow him to lead if it led to the desired outcome.

With her eyes locked onto his, her fingers began to carefully wrap around the bandages at his groin and then she started to pull. The bandages fell open slowly at first, but then she yanked on them roughly and they completely fell away. She held his gaze longer, searching his eyes for a reaction to being exposed. Eventually her curiosity was too much to resist and her eyes flickered downward. "Fuck." Yukino let the bandages slip through her fingers and onto the couch. For a moment she forgot completely about the shining ruby scales; after all, they were completely absent from his impressive length. Desire burst within her, sending a shivering wave of anticipation throughout her center. Her iridescent eyes darkened as her pupils dilated, and she raised her blazing gaze again to meet his.

Yukino smiled deviously as she reached between his legs, palming his entire length and at the same time closing the space between them to kiss him again. She moaned as her soft hand gripped around him, and she began to move in long, twisting strokes. He felt incredible in her hand, and with every pump she found herself wanting more of him. They were two perfect strangers who could be interrupted at any moment, which made it that much more exciting.
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Stoke the Embers [M]

Post by Niro » Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:06 am

Michi felt a sense of...victory at the look in Yukino's eyes. Frustration was evident; she got her way usually it seemed and the half compliance was something she wasn't used to. The feelings of lust growing within him threatened to spill out and just take her right there when he had stopped just short of removing the barrier between her and his flesh with her help and decided to let her do it. A devilish smirk snaked across his lips, red, wet, and slightly swollen from her own, as she muttered at him to voice her feelings. His left canine bit at his bottom lip as he suppressed his smirk from growing into a full on smile while his eyes danced with delight in the raving lights of the club. Her hands pulled at the knot keeping the bandages taught against him and just like the ones on his chest, they fell slack before being pulling away by Yukino to reveal himself to her.

Between the alcohol and her touch, Michi could feel his face flush with excitement as he stared back at her the barely restrained lust evident in his eyes. He refused to break his gaze even as her eyes wandered downwards and then back up. It was seriously hard to keep the smirk on his face from evolving further as his girth lightly bounced free of its imprisonment, coming to rest against her stomach. Yukino's cold palm felt along his hot swollen shaft and her lips once more crashed against his own which was enough to elicit a soft, guttural groan of pleasure from the man. His tongue felt like it was on fire as it fought against her own, winding against each other as his left hand wandered up her side, pulling upwards roughly on her top before continuing its ascent to her breast where he groped at her forcefully while she gripped and stroked his member. The combination of her touch stimulating him below and her tongue trying to dominate his own, his eyes closed as they rolled back in his head with a soft moan. As they came back around, his doujutsu had unconsciously activated and glowing purple eyes consumed with lust stared back at her while his rolled his hips with her strokes.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Kao

Stoke the Embers [M]

Post by Kao » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:34 pm

His aroused moan reverberated between their lips, and Yukino couldn't help but briefly break the kiss by giggling. Every lustful groan from him made her want to kiss him harder, deeper. So she did, and she quickened the pace of her strokes and her thumb paid special attention to his tip. When his hand grabbed her breasts she pulled back, gasping from the way he squeezed her nipples. Both of her hands moved to the back of his neck as she stopped kissing him and instead lowered her lips to his neck. The woman's tongue traced the line where scales met skin then trailed upward towards his ear. There she nibbled on his earlobe and a tiny, whimpering moan escaped.

Yukino's hands found his shoulders and slid downwards, and when they reached his biceps she gripped them roughly to give herself leverage as she raised her hips so her soaked panties slid against him. When she looked at him his eyes had changed, purple where they were once green. She stared at them for a moment; they were unfamiliar to her and she briefly wondered why they had changed. But the woman was too aroused to think about it for very long. With a smirk she reached down between his legs once again and grabbed him. This time instead of stroking him she pressed and rubbed him against her center so he could appreciate how wet he'd made her from kissing alone.
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Stoke the Embers [M]

Post by Niro » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:08 pm

That...wasn't something he had felt before. Yukino's tongue traced the border of where his scales melded to his actual flesh along his neck and the man sucked in air between his teeth sharply. Her face and tongue were busy exploring the crook of his neck and he stretched in a way to expose more of the sensitive flesh to her. His own mouth and face had found their way to her neck, his hot breath heavy in her ear as her ministrations each brought forth an excited pant. When she pulled back with a gasp from his hand fondling her breast, his other one on her rear gripped more forcefully and pressed her hips harder against his groin and exposed girth while the other pulled up the short dress she wore. His fingertips trailed like wildfire where they touched her bare skin until finding her breasts and the hard nubs that decorated them. His finger and thumb lightly pinched and tugged at her nipple while her hand once again found his erection.

Another soft groan escaped Michi, this time a bit more aggressive, as he resisted the urge to buck his hips against her wetness. Her could feel how slick her panties were from her arousal and very nearly tore them off right there. The sensitive swollen tip of his member rubbed back and forth against her as she ground against him with a smirk. His resistance slowly fading, his forcefully rolled his hips and length against her covered center, feeling small amounts of her seep through the cloth and coat him. With a look of barely restrained lust painted across his face, the man gave a firm slap to the cheek with the hand which had been previously kneading it, his breathing heavy and eyes drowning with want.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Kao

Stoke the Embers [M]

Post by Kao » Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:28 pm

The slap on her ass sent a shockwave through her body and she nearly lost her grip on him, gasping and panting lightly before returning her lips to the nape of his neck. She teased the both of them as she continued to rub his sensitive tip against her own, even more sensitive nub. It was impossible to think of anything besides how good he felt and how much she wanted him. Yukino could have easily taken one of his hands and guided it between her legs, but she wanted more than his fingers. "Michi," she purred before biting his neck and sucking on the skin for a moment. At the same time she let go of his erection and placed both hands on his upper back.

She ached. She brought her lips to his ear so that he could feel her breath and desire wash over him. "I need you inside me, Michi." Her tone was firm, but it trailed off in a way that could only be described as desperate. If he wanted the same, he would have to make the next move. It would drive her crazy if he once again made her work for it, but she was banking on him being even more impatient than she was.
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Stoke the Embers [M]

Post by Niro » Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:58 pm

Michi's hands roamed from her breast and her ass to her hips as she continued to nip and kiss at neck where the scales and his flesh became one. It was oddly pleasant sensation and the combination of it with the intense pleasure she was stimulating below was enough to make him impatient. At her insistence of needing him inside her, Michi was eager to comply. One of his hands roamed its way down to her panties and pulled them aside, the sticky fluids glistening in the pulsating lights of the club.

Michi's erection ground against the drenched slit in one last tease, a shuddered breath escaping the man as he did so. He once more rocked his hips but this time lined himself up with her core, the tip of his erection pressing between her folds and deep into her with a drawn out hiss from Michi.

"Fuuuck..." He hissed as his length slid into her, his mouth eagerly searching for her own as he finally listened and gave into what she wanted him to do.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Kao

Stoke the Embers [M]

Post by Kao » Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:48 pm

As he pressed against her, Yukino let out an uncharacteristic whimper. Her hand shot up to her mouth and her already flushed cheeks turned a deeper red from the embarrassment. But he was warm and he was firm, and the shock she felt from making that sound was quickly forgotten. Time seemed to slow down maddeningly as he lined himself up to her. Without meaning to she held her breath and when he pushed himself inside her it came out in a shudder that erupted into a moan. His lips muffled the sound and for a moment she kissed him, roughly, and she reveled in the sensation of him sliding into her fully. Without thinking she began to roll her hips at an almost excruciatingly slow pace just to savor the sensation of him sliding out of her then slipping back in again.

Such a slow pace wouldn't last long. The slow pumps made her ache, and the coiling pressure in her core only mounted. She wanted more. She needed more, and her entire body shuddered as her moans filled the room. "Michi - fuck - fuck -" was all she could manage as she moved with him so that each time he plunged into her it was hard and deep. Yukino quickly found herself panting and unable to think about anything other than the shockwaves of pleasure that rocked her every time their hips met. She lowered her lips to his neck, opened her mouth, and sank her teeth into the tender flesh as another long, growling moan escaped her.
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Stoke the Embers [M]

Post by Niro » Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:16 pm

Michi rocked his hips against hers as he felt his girth and length stretch her. His cockhead pressed snuggly against her as she tightened around him. His eyes, thinned by the dilation of his pupils and glazed over with pleasure, took in the sight of Yukino riding on top of him. She pumped up and down on him and her mouth once more found his neck before biting into it and causing him to let out a slight moan. His grip on her hips was rough and bruising as he helped to lift her up and down on his member, nearly in rhythm with the loud music, with one hand coming free to roughly slap her ass as she continued.

“Nghn—fuck, Yukino. You feel so good,” Michi whispered out huskily as started to pound at her from below more roughly, the clap of their flesh coming together raising in volume. At this point, he didn't care where they were or who walked in. His cock dragged against her walls more roughly and pressed against her core every single time his pelvis pressed against her own as his pleasure continued to built towards a climax.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Kao

Stoke the Embers [M]

Post by Kao » Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:38 am

Yukino buried her face in the crook of his neck as he pounded into her. Her breaths came in ragged pants as she bit her lips to stifle her moans, but when the man quickened his paced and the angle changed to be even deeper she couldn't help but cry out. The music drowned out the sounds of their slapping flesh, but Yukino felt as though her moans were getting loud and frequent enough that they could probably be heard in the next room over. Unlike the man unraveling beneath her she didn't want to risk alerting anyone outside to what was happening. Getting kicked out and banned from the club would be annoying. But most of all, she didn't want to have to stop. With one hand her nails raked against his ruby scales. The other grabbed a fist full of his hair, pulling as she sucked the skin of his neck to muffle her cries.

Fire pooled in her belly, rhythmically pulsing through her abdomen and down to her curling toes. He felt so good as he slid in and out of her slick folds, but she wasn't ready for either of them to reach climax. Not yet. But when she tried to tell Michi to wait the words came out unintelligibly, a series of gasps and moans as he moved her hips for her. Yukino slammed her hips down forcefully and held her body there, and she squeezed her thighs and desperately smacked his shoulder repeatedly while another guttural groan ripped through her throat. "I'm, I'm gonna - you're - Michi - wait, fuck -" Legs shaking and panting, the woman collapsed and for a second she went limp. All she could do was gasp for air and will her own body to slow its rapid descent to ecstasy. "Not yet." Even as she struggled to get him to slow down she found herself rolling her hips, still desperate to feel him moving inside her.
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Stoke the Embers [M]

Post by Niro » Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:41 pm

Yukino's hot breath broke against his scaled skin, goosebumps forming in each spot where it did. The sensation felt like electric travelling through Michi's body and into his brain, causing him to pant in a near similar rhythm as he continued to gyrate his hips against hers. Unlike her, the club was just another club to him. For all he knew, there was plenty more like this within the underbelly of the village. And getting caught? Never even a thought in his mind. With each bounce up and down, his member poked and dragged at her walls with every stroke. His skin was sensitive to her touch and as her hand came up to bury itself in his hair and he let loose a soft grunt.

The slapping brought Michi back to reality, his eyes finding her once more as his vision changed from the ceiling to her. He didn't slow down as she slapped and shuddered on top of him, rather he decided to keep his pace but bit his lips in an attempt to prevent any sound from coming out. Once she calmed down a bit, Michi looked at her, his eyes dark and hooded with lust. His tongue peaked out from his mouth and licked his bottom lip before he repositioned the two of them without removing himself so that Yukino was laying on her back on the couch. Grabbing her leg closest to the fold of the couch, he placed it over his shoulder. With his left hand he grabbed her hip to stabilize them both and his right grabbed her pert breast roughly, his fingers digging into it with a fervor as he plunged into her completely, forcing his hefty girth against her walls. He forewent any of the gentle precautions from earlier and continuously bottomed out before almost fully pulling out, his glans slamming against her with each full-bodied thrust.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Kao

Stoke the Embers [M]

Post by Kao » Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:28 am

The man was insatiable. She succeeded in getting his attention for a moment and their eyes met, but didn't let up. Even as she practically begged for him to slow down he kept the same intense pace. He slammed into her over and over and while he was able to keep quiet, Yukino was the absolute furthest from silent. Every pump left her gasping and moaning, her hands gripping him as he relentlessly pounded her walls. Her eyes rolled back and she tried to control her breathing, doing whatever it took to keep herself from growing closer to climax. Thankfully she got a moment's reprieve when Michi switched their positions, and she found herself on her back with her leg slung across his shoulder.

Normally being on her back was her least favorite position. Men could rarely hit the right spot and it was almost always necessary to rub her own clit while her partner thrusted. But Michi was girthy enough that the change in position wasn't at all disappointing. With one leg over his shoulder he was able to angle his thrusts and plunge deeply into her, and the sound of smacking flesh intermingled with her long and drawn out moans. At some point she brought her other leg over his shoulder and she gasped as he somehow reached even deeper.

Meeting his gaze, Yukino reached up and placed a hand around his throat, her thumb and two fingers pressing on each side of his neck. It wasn't with enough pressure to seriously restrict his airway by any means. She watched for his reaction, biting her lip as he continued to pound her.
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Stoke the Embers [M]

Post by Niro » Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:57 pm

Deep pants escaped Michi with each thrust in unison with Yukino's own moans and groans. His one hand continued to roughly fondle and grope her breast as his fingers found her nipple and flicked and rolled it between his fingers as she slung her other leg over his shoulder as well. He could feel himself press even deeper into her with the movement and Michi let loose a low groan as he felt his girth swell as he scraped against a particularly tight portion of her.

His other hand roamed from her hip to her lower abdomen and his fingers spread out, urgently groping against her skin. His thumb roamed downwards and found itself on her clit before he began to slowly but forcefully rub against it with the pad of his digit. Michi felt the fire within build at a dangerous pace that only quickened when Yukino reached up and began to press against his windpipe. His eyes rolled back in his head momentarily as the oxygen was cut off from his brain and he felt his raging blood begin to build even further. Ragged gasps escaped Michi as she pressed her fingers against him but he did not stop, rather his pace picked up, if only slightly, as his climax raged closer.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Kao

Stoke the Embers [M]

Post by Kao » Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:39 pm

Yukino gasped when his thumb found her clit, the added stimulation taking her by surprise. She writhed underneath him as he massaged her there, biting her lip in an attempt to hold back a whine. As he continued to thrust into her, deep and picking up speed, she nearly lost her grip around his neck. He seemed to like that, she noticed with a smirk, though the expression was wiped away as shockwaves originating from her gut ripped through her, once after another. She was close - so fucking close - and she kept her fingers firmly on his neck.

The room resounded with a blend of thumping music, smacking flesh, and pants and moans that only seemed to build. The feeling was almost too much; his cock ramming inside dripping and slick folds, his thumb rolling over her clit, and even the sight of the shining ruby scales of his chest moving above her sent her hurtling towards ecstasy. Yukino couldn't hold it back anymore. Her hand dropped from around his neck as her back arched, her gut tightened, and her breathy moans and whimpers became near sobs as her climax rocked her entire body. Her walls clenched around his cock as she came, and her body continued to quake as the orgasm went on, and on. She reached for him, looking to grab onto anything from his arms to his shoulders just to keep her from collapsing completely.
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow