[Erutam] Syawllah Godtoh

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

[Erutam] Syawllah Godtoh

Post by Sia » Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:43 pm

Dark. Death. Cold... Maido stirred in her sleep. It was rare, truly, that she slept. In fact, Hisayo couldn't remember the last time Maido said she was going to take a nap. Yet, there she was, the eldest of the Muramasa. Sleeping, silent, sanguine sinner. Hisayo yawned and rolled over. She opened her eyes just an inch and gazed at the clock upon the wall. Had she even slept herself? She couldn't tell. She glanced at Kayoko, whom was sound asleep in the bed with her. Pulling her closer, sher buried her face in Kayoko's hair and sure enough fell back to sleep.

Maido struggled to sleep, but knew that she needed to. Sometimes she just wanted it. She felt drained, in a way. Dry. Wry. Her mind raced with a thousand voices, whispers and shouts of those in her life. Today she couldn't turn it off and so her brain ran wild. Like wildfire Maido's dark thoughts began to spread. ""You don't belong here" whispered her own voice from beside her. She opened her eyes and gazed at the manifestation of herself that only she could see. "Be quiet." She commanded firmly, but her inner self didn't listen. "You have no home."

"I said shut up!" A violent force rocked the building when Maido woke from her crazy dream, waking Hisayo and Kayoko both immediately. Bolting to see the disturbance, they were surprised to find absolutely nothing out of the ordinary in Maido's room, save for the fact that Maido herself was no longer in it.

Maido walked the dark underground streets of Iwagakure alone. Her scarf darted about in almost complete darkness, she wandered aimlessly and without purpose. Without purpose, she had no reason for being there. If there was no reason to be there, then should she leave? Iwagakure had become a second home. Truthfully, it might have even felt more like a first one. After all, she never really was too attached to the mist. Her thoughts suddenly became more clear as she realized she was no longer walking. She had made it above ground. Where then had she wandered off to?

It was late. Why was she here? Was he even home? She didn't knock, but tried the door, finding it locked. She concentrated and turned the handle into acid, but didn't let herself in, pausing after disabling the lock. What was she doing? Acting crazy? No. It wasn't an act. It was never an act. Her darker self appeared by the door. "You don't want to go in?" It chided at her.

"You know I do."

"Then what's stopping you?"

"I--"

She heard a noise from inside and became silent immediately, then hesitantly knocked.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Kao

[Erutam] Syawllah Godtoh

Post by Kao » Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:00 pm

For the third time in a week, Kotaru was up late pouring over books and scrolls. His skin was almost pallid in the dim hallway lights, and and the beginnings of dark bags were firmly settled beneath his eyes. The man wasn't as tired as he looked. He was capable of being awake for days at a time without any ill effects, but sometimes his skin couldn't keep up with him. All in all he felt fine - alert - as he paced up and down the halls of his isolated mansion wearing a long robe, open and revealing his bare chest, and loose pants. The notes in his hand were familiar to him: a summary of what he had recently learned from Suzume, the beautiful daughter of infamous rogue Hiraku Kenji; scanty details about their whereabouts; a brief and scathingly wrtten entry about thei gril's henchman, Rina; and roughly half a dozen pages of his musings about the best way to use Suzume and RIna for all they were worth.

Lately his elder brother Tatsuo had been increasing the pressure upon Kotaru's shoulders. They needed information. They needed allies. They needed territory. Kotaru was quite a bit more well-travelled than the Tsuchikage, and he had a knack for running into enemies of Iwagakure and somehow establishing rapport. Now that Tatsuo was ready to start making moves and taking - turning - heads, Kotaru needed to step things up on his end. He was after all, his brother's Chigatana.

Lost in thought but never unaware of his surroundings, Kotaru paused. Something - someone - was at the front door. He could smell blood. Not only that but he could hear soft sizzling. With a furrowed brow he stepped into the large foyer at the front of his home. Just as he crossed the threshold, an artificially amplified knock resounded throughout the front of the house. He wasn't expecting visitors. The bannin was almost never expecting visitors. With a heavy, irritated sigh Kotaru stomped to the door and wrenched it open to see a familiar face. Expression softening only slightly, he opened the door wide.

"Maido?"
Kao's CharactersShow
Akari KotaruBanninIwagakure no Sato Team 18 Jousai [color=#1fb8a3]
Komiya ShizuoJounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#209DD3]
Yanagida Yukino Special Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#a07ac2]
Ishiwara SetsunaChuunin Iwagakure no Sato[color=#E81D1D]
Enkouten Mai Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#CE5412]
Aisu Namie Chuunin Kirigakure no Sato [color=#5bc2d4]
Awai FusaeA-Rank MNKonohagakure no Sato[color=#D95FEA]
Important NPCsShow
Akari Kanehara Akari clan elder [color=#80A0FF]
Sakata KannaIwagakure Councilwoman [color=#3DA43B]
Hazuki Shuran Jinchuuriki researcher [color=#E854C0]
Enkouten Kaizen Iwagakure councilman, clan leader [color=#C65871]
Rock Country Daimyo [color=#AC4A4A]

Sia

[Erutam] Syawllah Godtoh

Post by Sia » Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:49 pm

Had she had a heart, Maido imagined in that moment it would have beaten out of her chest. At the least, it certainly felt as though it were happening anyway. What had she expected? A warm welcome? What on earth about Kotaru would ever give her such a foolish idea? No, this was about right. The first thing Maido noticed was different was his height. Taller than her now but just barely, she subconsciously began to float off the ground in order to meet his eye level, tiny plumes of mist sending her an inch or two higher off the ground. A voice rang in her ear, like poison made just for her. "You always did like the weird ones."

Her eyes wandered. In just a robe, she had quite the show to see. Tanned, toned, and tenacious. The young Akari before her looked less like a shinobi and more like an angry snack. Her eyes went back up to his and still she didn't speak. What was there to say? She was on a fool's errand. What good could possibly come from this? Not a damned thing. Suddenly, it became quite clear. Maido's pale body shifted in the air and her eyes closed for a moment. It almost appeared as though she were grimacing. When she opened her eyes, she looked almost sad. Her hand went up hesitantly as though she were going to touch his chest, but she hesitated.

Maido's eyes narrowed. Their red's began to glow more fiercely and her face changed from a look of sadness to one more akin to malevolence. Suddenly, she wasn't nervous. She pushed his chest with her open palm, hard, what would force him to at least step backwards back into his own home. Her body floated in unison, maintaining the exact distance between them, she ignored the door entirely. Her face got quite close to his then and her hand reached for his jaw from below, placing a thumb and a finger on each of his cheeks.

"So...Is this seat taken?"
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

Kao

[Erutam] Syawllah Godtoh

Post by Kao » Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:46 pm

The Blood Witch stared at him and he stared back. The woman had always been an enigma but Kotaru had no idea why she had suddenly appeared at his house, floating and grimacing like a tormented specter. It concerned him somewhat and he briefly looked her up and down for any sign that something was wrong. When his eyes dropped, however, they lingered on her chest. The thin dress she wore was nearly transparent, and under the light of the full moon he could see the gentle curve of her breasts. The hem barely reached mid-thigh, and the garment was loose enough that even a gentle breeze would threaten to lift it above her hips. Her nipples seemed to nearly poke through thanks to the deep chill of the night. The sight distracted him for only a moment. When he met her eyes again he could see traces of deep sadness. It was something he didn't think he had ever seen in Maido, at least not during any of their many spontaneous trysts.

Most people would have recoiled beneath the shift in her demeanor. Darkness radiated from her, pouring out in a stifling wave that would have made a lesser man buckle. But Kotaru drank her malevolence with the eagerness of a starving beggar at a king's feast. Maido's touch was rough, intentionally so, and although he could have easily stood his ground Kotaru allowed himself to take a step back, and then another. His concern faded, tucked away for later.

After feigning a long, contemplative hum he replied, "It is now." He leaned forward as if to kiss her, but instead closed the door behind her. It hardly mattered since she had melted the locks, but the motion was an easy way to reach around her and roughly grab her ass. "And while you're enjoying your seat you can think about how you're gonna pay me back for melting my doorknob."
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Sia

[Erutam] Syawllah Godtoh

Post by Sia » Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:21 pm

The door shutting rippled her gown, what thin fabric was nestled against her body rustled and ruffled up to reveal more of her pale and unholy skin. In lighting, Maido began to take in Kotaru's finer features more fully. His hair was much longer now, something she had not anticipated enjoying quite so much. It was, after all, such a lovely shade of teal. As he moved though, she noticed something else. Her hand reached out instinctively, she didn't even try to stop herself. She'd seen something poking out from his hair, but only barely in the light. She felt it and was surprised to find it hard. Curious, she thought to herself.

"I like the long hair." Her sentence changed to an exclamation suddenly when he smacked her ass. She reached out and grabbed his hand, pulling herself to him and rubbing her ass against his crotch for all of a brief moment before turning to face him instead. His hand hand been fire to her cool unearthed body. It was a pain she hadn't known she'd wanted in that moment. Perhaps then, Kotaru was up for a more heinous type of fun than she had been used to lately. Suddenly, Maido was somewhere else. Her thoughts began to race with crazed and manic ideas of what could happen next. What should she do? Should she push him? Should she play nice? She shifted a little and her dress fell from her right shoulder. Stretching her neck, she kissed him lightly on the left cheek, before her open fist met his other and she backed away with wide-eyed anticipation.

"And just what exactly are you going to do to me if I don't?" By the tone of her voice, it was quite clear she looked forward to finding out.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Kao

[Erutam] Syawllah Godtoh

Post by Kao » Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:13 pm

When she touched his horns Kotaru shivered, the sensation shooting down his spine and straight towards his belly and groin. They weren't usually so touch sensitive, especially not in such an arousing way. The bannin inhaled sharply when she turned around and pressed against his crotch, and blood immediately rushed from his head. It was clear that she showed up in the middle of the night for one reason. Not that he was opposed; it wasn't that long ago that he was finding comfort in a few of his favorite women scattered across Rock Country. Those encounters weren't entirely satisfying but they could tide him over. Scratch the itch, even if only barely.

He gave a small snort at the unexpectedly tender kiss. Maido was by no means a soft woman. Not usually. She was wild and enigmatic. Fierce and violent. It was what attracted him to her in the first place. Kotaru almost commented on it, but the sting of her open palm on his cheek smacked the words right out of his mouth. The man groaned - growled, rather - from the brief pain. Then he slowly smirked.

That was more like it.

Kotaru closed the distance between them, grabbed two fistfuls of the soft fabric near her navel, and then he ripped her dress open. It tore easily from the hem all the way to the collar, now looking more like an open robe. In a swift movement he grabbed her by her waist and pushed her against the nearest wall and kneeled. "Gag you to start," he teased as a hand wandered to her inner thigh so he could guide her left leg to rest on his shoulder. "Even though it's usually the other way around."
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Sia

[Erutam] Syawllah Godtoh

Post by Sia » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:46 pm

She didn't audibly gasp, though a look of surprise did plaster itself across her face rather quickly when he tore her dress. It was chilly enough as it were, but now what perky bits she did have would be bare for just the one to see. A wilder side to Kotaru was quite welcome here, in this sinful place he called his home. Her head tilted back against the wall as he touched her thigh. She could feel the cold wood against the back of her neck, his warm breath against her navel. Wild thoughts began to brew in Maido's mind, she began to have thoughts that most would say were unkind. Sinful, succulent, sensual, simple desires. Desires which she could have enacted upon anyone, but wouldn't. No, Maido needed a dark soul. Someone corrupted, tainted, perverted. Touched by darkness like herself, someone that writhed in the pleasure and pain as she did.

For a moment, she wondered whether or not it would have mattered who it was that had shown up at his house. Had it even matter to whose house she had gone? The thought quickly left her mind and distractions ceased to exist. Her left leg found itself on his shoulder, her right leg shifted over just slightly and the knee bent, just a little. Surely Maido knew how to make love without leaving her fingerprints about. Make love? She almost laughed at the thought. His breath snapped her focus back, though she grabbed the back of his head and her weight shifted as she leaned it against the wall. Would he be up to the task? Would he be brazen? Wear her for a mask?

At the thought of being gagged, Maido couldn't help but let out a chuckle. "I would certainly love to see you try." She said slyly and closed her eyes.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Kao

[Erutam] Syawllah Godtoh

Post by Kao » Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:20 pm

Kotaru inhaled sharply through his nose when she roughly grabbed the back of his head. The hairs on the back of his neck stood on end, and a shiver rushed down his spine. Maido had a certain way of tantalizing him with even the softest touch, so naturally her more aggressive tendencies awakened the kind of desires he normally kept hidden. The two of them together, especially under the cover of night, could only be described as depraved. His eyes darkening, the Akari ran his fingernails on her outer thigh of her left leg, scratching her more than hard enough to break the skin and leaving a trail of thin scarlet lines. At the same time he brought his lips to the inner thigh of the leg resting on his shoulder, and he sucked a trail of hickeys from mid-thigh to just where her thigh met her hip.

"Later," he responded with a devious chuckle when he belatedly realized she wasn't even wearing underwear. Kotaru pressed his lips against her center, moaning softly as he kissed then sucked her sensitive nub. It didn't take long until Maido soaked his chin, so he snaked a hand to her lower back and tilted her hips forward even more so he could slowly drink her in. He took his time with her, licking and lapping while spreading her folds and even delving his tongue into her core. Every so often he would return to sucking her clit, but never long enough to leave her too weak in the knees. After all, they had all night.
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Sia

[Erutam] Syawllah Godtoh

Post by Sia » Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:53 pm

It was the moment the young Akari dug his nails into her that Maido remembered that she was in fact a woman. Suddenly, she became quite aware of her nether region, as though its existence was merely speculation up until that point. He broke her flesh and in doing so he broke her resolve, her composure. A light yet audible sound found its way out of her lungs and the newfound wetness of deep scratch marks ignited something within her. His lips met her thighs then and though her head tilted backwards ever so slightly in relaxation, too she winced. He was leaving love marks today, scars on her body so she might carry him with her.

Then there was warmth, for Kotaru had taken the dive. She let go her grip and finally relaxed, instead running her fingers through his hair and grabbing onto one of his horns. Hey eyes closed and her breath labored. The game they played now was tug and war and by all accounts, Kotaru was winning. She gave in and let the Akari enjoy his cannibalistic meal, delighted and enthralled by the dancing of his tongue. Eyes closed, she let out an "Oh!" Of giggly exclamation when she was repositioned. She melted for a while then, enjoying the wave she was riding on.

Her eyes opened and she sat up, pulling him away from her by the horn she'd found upon his head, then using her other hand to push him backwards as she tilted their entire depraved collective demeanor. She kissed his chest several times, then her tongue found its way to his neck and she gave him a light nibble before the hand holding his horn moved to instead cover his mouth and what was a light nibble became much more. Breaking his skin, she began to suck at his flesh, leaving a very bruised hickey and horrendous marks on the left side of his neck. She kept her hand over his mouth for a moment longer as she kissed back southward of his neck, trailing back down his chest and his abs as her hand finally left his face, instead beginning to rub the fabric of his shorts. She grasped it through the fabric and looked at him from above her nose, as though he were now a toy to be played with...

And he was.

She reached in then and slid his undergarment down with her wrist, grasping his member more fully and giving it a light tug, surprised by its warmth. On her knees, she gave it a kiss and her tongue encircled its underside in a tease. It entered her mouth then and she went down upon it slowly. Down, all the way down, before she came back up again and licked the underside once more.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Kao

[Erutam] Syawllah Godtoh

Post by Kao » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:01 pm

His darkened, lust-drenched eyes locked onto hers as she pulled him away by his horn, and soon after he found his back against the cold hardwood of the foyer. Kotaru sighed when she kissed his chest, the pleasant sensation making his cock twitch in anticipation of her trailing downwards. But instead, her hand covered his mouth and the man only had a few second to look down at her in curiosity before she bit his neck, hard. Kotaru gasped, the sound turning into a long groan when her teeth broke the skin. The pain was only slight, but it was enough to shock him with a moment of lightheadedness as that pain melded with pleasure. His skin flushed as she bruised him then started moving downward to tease him through his shorts.

Kotaru growled with impatience as she toyed with him, meeting her gaze. But it was just a show. The bannin had always been putty in her hands, ready and willing for her to do with him as she pleased. She snapped her fingers, he snapped to attention. She led, he followed. Maido had power over him, and all she had to do was guide him by his cock and appeal to his darkest desires. His eyes rolled back as her tongue circled the head of his cock, and he bit back a whimpering moan and managed to stay silent save for the sharp intake of air as she took all of him into her mouth.

With his eyes nearly closed Kotaru's right hand found the back of Maido's head. He ran his fingers through her hair as her head bobbed up and down, and every time her tongue ran over the sensitive underside of his cock he gave tiny, desperate moans and his grip on her hair tightened. "Maido - fuck - that's-that feels so good -" The words tumbled from his mouth, and the more she sucked and licked him the more he gasped and muttered his compliments. Then he bucked his hips and held her head firmly in place for a while, knowing the woman likely wouldn't gasp and gag around his length as he started fucking her throat. Kotaru grunted and panted, pulling Maido's hair as his hips jerked at a brutal pace.
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Sia

[Erutam] Syawllah Godtoh

Post by Sia » Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:17 pm

The act in and of itself was pleasing to perform for Maido. There was a certain fun quality to taking ones unit into their mouth. A fun, giggly, terrible thing to do. To exert complete control over a partner's member. To stare them in the eyes and know that in a mere instant things could go from pleasure to pain. The threat of overwhelming affliction, the promise of blissful release. Release... Maido's tongue circled the underside of Kotaru's head again and as he melted under her touch she couldn't help but smile while she worked. His body reacted so predictably male, so predictably human. Her head bobbed up, and she grasped below his shaft with her right hand, giving it the gentlest caress before her hand moved to his thigh instead.

When he spoke next, it was music to her ears. Hardly able to contain himself, she quite enjoyed his pathetic little moans and whimpers. Her weight shifted as he grabbed the back of her head and she felt her knees roll ever so slightly against the cold floor. Her eyebrows raised, but only momentarily before she relaxed her throat and took him in. He began thrusting more, his hops rocking against her face as hints of saliva and pooled from the corner of her lips. She stopped suddenly, and moved upwards along his body, her breasts rubbing slowly against his chest. Her right hand grabbed his chin and she brought her lips his, tasting herself for the first time in quite a while. She bit his lower lip, playfully, before her eyes began to glow.

She kissed him again, and again, then again. Her hand left his face and rolled along his back, then her nails scratched into his flesh. Gently, then with more pressure, she broke the young Akari's skin, trailing down his shoulders and then lower towards the blades. Her white hair had fallen on either side of his face and she paid it no mind as she began to kiss his neck, then his left ear, breathing heavily into it. She bit at the lobe, a tiny and gentle nibble. Her breathing labored, her face fell and she rested her head next to his on the hard floor for a moment.
"Take me somewhere more comfortable, right now." She said pointedly.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Return to “Iwagakure no Sato”