Acid Spiders Dance

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

Acid Spiders Dance

Post by Sia » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:24 pm

One time then Maido stepped, in a blink of an eye, and landed on her tip toes on the back of a spider deep in the catacombs. Hisayo saw it and readied for the swap, changing places with Kayoko the sword, who came crashing down on top of another spider, impaling it through the ground below. Removing Kayoko from the spider, Hisayo slammed the flaming side of Kayoko into another, cleaving it directly in half. Maido swept her leg, pulling out a sword of her own and cutting into the spiders right legs. She discarded it, and channeled acidic chakra throughout her veins, turning her body into acid and launching it forward through the air. Her arms stretched out like tendrils, and multiplied into eight. They reached out to the nearest spider and grabbed it one on each leg, rupturing it instantly into incapacitation.

In a heap, thats how Hisayo would describe it. She watched as Maido tossed the spider aside. Another descended, then another, and then six more. Down upon Hisayo and Kayoko went eight spiders then and Kayoko cleaved through one then the second, brandished by Hisayo. Inhaling, Hisayo suddenly moved faster. In a blink of movement, Maido watched as her cousin practiced her own dance of deadliness, and Maido launcher herself off another spider, blasting acid in every direction as she flew through the catacombs with ease. Her tendrils reached out, connecting to the large cave structures and suctioning on, then pulling her violently and flinger her unworldy corpse into the void.

She cleared her mind, and though of nothing. Wind encircled her, then disappeared. She skated the ground and a clone jolted out on her right. From that one, another one, and they each brought out their own acidic blight. With longer arms then, they traversed the tarverns, and slapped at the spiders with fast and light acidic blows. Hisayo channeled her own chakra too, and summoned forth a might hurricane blast. A violent temporal wind blasted out of her left palm and knocked three spiders about in the cavern, though they quickly recovered, she shot another one immediately, then changed her stance, walking on her tip toes. Turning her heel forwards, she balanced and spun, slicing spider silk into oblivion. Kayoko lit more flames along her spine and was brandished like hellfire to the spiders in dire down here in time. Maido continued with her acidic tendril assault, slapping at spider after spider and traversing further down the catacombs, leaving her trail of wire behind made of a long stretched out piece of scarf.

429/400

Acid Silk Pull
D-Ranked Nintaijutsu Maneuver
Channeling chakra, Maido will turn her host body's arms into acid and stretch them out to be up to 10 meters long each for up to 3 posts, enraging the host body with pain and causing them to have an increased 3 strength in their limbs at the cost of 3 speed during this time as they attempt to pull themselves towards a target within their reach.
Last edited by Sia on Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Sia

Acid Spiders Dance

Post by Sia » Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:04 pm

What Hisayo and Kayoko witnessed next was a little odd even by Maido's standards. Hisayo had swung Kayoko violently, aiming for Maido's throat. What would be a fatal hit, were she in a normal body, her head came clean off, and both the body, her clothing, and the head caught on fire, though also turned into acid. Maido's voice rang throughout the catacombs and the spiders nearby watched and jeered, scuttling about as she spoke. "You're getting pretty quick, dear Hisayo." She spoke finally, preparing herself for the next stage of Hisayo's training. Maido reached down and picked up her head and a spray of acid and blood spurted out between it and her spine, tendrils and threads reaching together and connecting them, sewing her back together quite flawlessly. "Okay then, Hisayo." "Which element is it that you wish to become?"

Kayoko gave it a long pause, thinking on it for a while. She remembered something toxic, horrible and forbidden. Something Maido had spoken of years ago when they had first touched down on Starfall. "Octopus Fire" Hisayo said after a while, much to Kayoko and Maido's delight. Indeed then they could set to work, and Maido began to teach it to her right away. "Very well, you should know enough by now that I believe you can mimic the basics of acid. Octopus Fire is not much different truth be told, it is san and acidic in nature yet its shape and state is more akin to plasma than a liquid." Hisayo nodded, listening intently. Kayoko did too, eager to see this Octopus Fire that Maido was speaking of. Maido formed a series of hand seals, reading from the book. She shot forth a dark blue and purple fire, which roared with great heat. It was the size of a shark, roughly, and it tore through the air. It met the water, and did not find itself extinguished. After a few moments, it began to pick up in pace. Hisayo saw it for what it truly was, an abomination and horrid fire that burned under water and grew faster when fueled.

Maido didn't quite know how to tell her, but it was going to be a difficult thing for her to learn. After all, she was lacking some of the fundamentals and components. However Maido knew that Hisayo's somatic skills work articulate and perfected. She was not worried about it, no, Maido was sure that she could teach Octopus Fire to her. She needed to teach Kayoko flint style too she remembered and shook her head. "Man, you guys are a lot of work huh?" She laughed, but it mattered not for it was good fun. In time, it wouldn't matter. The Hunt had already begun.

457/400
Octopus Fire:
Octopus Fire is an extension of Katon developed by the Muramasa family. Capable of igniting and burning under the effects of or while submerged in any liquid, Octopus Fire does not spread and ignite otherwise like normal Katon. Instead, Octopus Fire increases in speed based on the control of its creator. Octopus Fire's most bountiful fuel source is liquid and chakra.

Octopus Fire. By mixing just a small smidgeon of blood into Katon, practitioners are able to create a living fire.
Being a living fire, Octopus Fire has a Squirm effect.
Passive (Squirm)Show
Growth:
A truly unique element, Octopus Fire users create life in the form of worm, cephalopod, eel, snake, and other such shaped fire. Even after their jutsu is cast, these flames continue to live and grow aided by the high density of chakra in them and any fuel they consume. This gives Octopus fire a Squirming effect, which uses the fuel it consumes on creation to rapidly speed up the ignition process for a limited time after creation, causing the jutsu to gain +2 speed per post for an amount of posts after creation depending on the user’s [Control] used in the jutsu.
  • 1-9: 3 posts
  • 10-19: 4 posts
  • 20-24: 5 posts
  • 25-34: 6 posts
  • 35+: 7 posts
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

Sia

Acid Spiders Dance

Post by Sia » Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:52 am

rip
Last edited by Sia on Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Sia

Acid Spiders Dance

Post by Sia » Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:19 pm

Hisayo swung Kayoko at Maido fiercely but found the blood witch to be quite light on her feet today. Toying with Hisayo, Maido began to rock back and forth, channeling her chakra and producing a smidgeon of acidic mist from the bottoms of her feet. It lifted her, but just a few mere inches from the ground. She began to roll along the ground then, sliding across it as though friction was no longer of any real consequence. Summoning a polearm, Maido thrust it forwards as it materialized out of acid, causing Hisayo to move quickly out of the way instead of blocking. She countered with a vicious horizontal arcing swipe, cleaving straight through Maido's left arm, then her body. In pieces then Maido's body laid on the floor, but no blood escaped from the body.

Instead, red threads shot back and forth from the pieces, joining itself back together as red mist began to encroach outwards from the wounds. Forming herself back together, Maido stretched her spine, rotating her discs in place and realigning them properly with a loud and audible crunch. "Again." She said then, and began to mist skate once more. The acidic mist seeped into the ground, but here in the catacombs with the spiders there was nothing to trample upon with it. She admitted, she did not like using the jutsu when it meant destroying the vegetation. It mattered not here however, for only dust would meet this acid. A spider descended, attracted to the noise and both Hisayo and Maido turned in unison to strike as one. Swinging Kayoko and an acidic polearm, Hisayo and Maido cleaved the legs on either side of the spider clean off, then delivered a follow-up finishing blow by piercing it straight through the skull.

Turning her focus back on Hisayo, Maido skated off, leaving a trail of acidic mist behind her as she went. Hisayo followed, careful not to get caught in this acidic trail Maido had left behind to taunt her. Suddenly appearing before her, Maido swung at Hisayo with a downwards arcing slash from her polearm, causing Hisayo to recoil and back step, suddenly much more on the defensive lest she take a graze from the deadly jutsu. To Hisayo's surprise, it was a feint and Maido glided past her, skating across the ground quickly through the catacombs, kicking up more acidic mist as she went. She picked up speed now, moving intentionally faster and putting Hisayo and Kayoko through their paces. With expertise she traversed through the catacombs, leaving Hisayo in the dust and acidic mist.

431/400

Acid Mist Skating
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
Forming the necessary hand seals or channeling, the user will draw upon the principles of the Wind Skating technique and turn the bottoms of their feet into acid, producing a tiny amount of acid mist from the soles as well. This doesn't allow them to fly, but rather to travel over things like land, water, and ice with greater ease. The user is only held several inches off of the ground. This Jutsu does not expire until the user’s chakra supply runs out or the user shuts it off. While under the skating effect, the user will receive a +6 to their speed but a -6 to their endurance as their body rejects the acid.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Return to “Iwagakure no Sato”