Nintai Acid Training

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

Nintai Acid Training

Post by Sia » Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:20 pm

On yet another floor, Maido and her cousins lead the charge. Sweeping through the catacombs, they each sought to use it for a variety of purposes. Today, they were alone and had no one else from the Iwagakure, their new home, to accompany them. So it would be then that Maido would let loose, and give no care for how horrid the actions may be. In naught she made knot and did not trot lightly, she floated, skated, waltzed. Wind encompassed her feat, tiny plumes of mist, spraying acid in a murmur. She dashed forwards, stepping on the air and brandishing a polearm forged from a clone of herself. With two hands she gripped it and swung it round fiercely, sending a spray of acid around her in every degree as she rotates and spun the bladed end in a sweeping violent motion.

The spiders she met were cleaved off their feet and so she did it again, this time with a polearm made of acid on her own. It came from her hands and formed as she pivoted, and swept with heel, reversing the movement. In a hooked sort of fashion she then performed the hook strike with the bladed end, the spider was stabbed through its abdomen quite nicely and perished instantly then. Maido took one hand off the halber and began to do hand seals, then the spiders corpse launched through the air, turned red, and exploded in a great wide area.

The explosion rocked the room, it shooketh the catacombs for several floors. She had made sure noone was around for a while for this one though, for sure. Hisayo and Kayoko had no problem avoiding the debris and ruckus.

Maido performed the technique again, swinging an acidic polearm around her neck and swiping and stabbing with it quickly. She quite liked the thought, she came to the conclusion of after a while. Again she spun round and stabbed with an acidic splash, sending a large pulse of acid outwards from the swiping motion of the slash and sash. The blood sash of a scarf flowed behind her and darted lively. As it was lively it became nightly and staged itself most frightly. One jutted out from the polearm of the Maido clone in Hisayo's hand. The other wrapped round the hilt of Kayoko, whom began to channel chakra and burst into fire instead. Now wielding a bladed weapon of fire and another of acid, Hisayo descended the catacombs after Maido and stood to her east a bit, keeping pace best she could. She hung back a bit and watched as Maido continued her acid dance.

440/400

Acid Halberd Stab
D-Ranked Nintaijutsu Maneuver
The user will channel chakra and then tumble in a direction of their choice, causing an up to 5 meter long polearm of acid to form in their hands, capable of being thrust, thrown, held, or launched at [control] strength and speed at the users speed for up to 3 posts. On impact, it will burst in a 5 meter poof of acid that will linger for 3 posts.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Return to “Iwagakure no Sato”