A new beginning

Kaitos10

A new beginning

Post by Kaitos10 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:48 pm

Hiroko had just recently been sealed with the genma the physical pain from it was unlike anything she had ever experienced though it still paled in comparison to the pain in her heart. She hoped that she could finally now find a way to make that pain go away. The genma was rather quiet for now which she wasn’t sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. She had recently left the dark and dank sealing room and was on her way to the training grounds passing through a residential area when the genma finally spoke to her.

Which almost caused her to jump out of her skin when the genma did. “How ungraceful it seems there’s lots of work To be done here” Hiroko would look down dejected and say sad that they seemed to have such low opinion of her. She was hoping for a good relationship for once. She didn’t know what to say at first she just stood there despondently before replying back in her head. “ Why does everyone I meet seem to dislike me! Even someone like you who just met me and is now a part of me has problems with me! What is it about me that is so unlikable.”

The genma replies “oh looks like I hit a nerve…..if you want I can make people like you but know this it’s impossible to make everyone truly like you of there own free will. So you have to decide which people you want to like you and which people you don’t care about. In exchange you have to listen to what I say and follow my instructions on things.” Hiroko listened on fascinated and got her hopes up immediately when told there was a way to get people to like her no one was ever willing to help her like that before. She was totally overjoyed, until she heard the requirements and red flags and warning bells immediately went off.

As she stood there still she thought back “before I agree to that I have some conditions I won’t hurt people I care about a lot and I won’t betray the village, I will always listen to the kage over your instructions is that ok?” The genma sighed and said “that’s less then ideal but I can make it work, you have a deal.” Hiroko smiled excitedly then thought back on what the genma said and asked “ also I’m curious what did you mean by it’s impossible to make everyone truly like me of there own free will? Does that mean you can force people to like me?”

The genma would a sweet but slightly sinister voice “yes that’s correct my dear my power and now by extension your power is to bend people to your will but your will must be much stronger them theirs to work.” Hiroko looked on surprised and replied “that will certainly come in handy later thanks! I guess it’s off to the training field to practice then. I look forward to working with you and having you keep your word.” The genma replied “now first lessons on how to present yourself walk in the proper way. To practice on the way to the training field.” The genma would then give directions and Hiroko would try to walk in the way described. Trying to correct her posture that she was previously using, after lots of trial and error and much effort Hiroko finally made it to the training area.

When she got there she looked around to see if anyone else was there or if there was animals she could practice on. Eventually she found some mountain goats that she would start to practice on first she would start by making them do a silly dance. After she got tired of that would try to make them fight each other. It was tricky at first and some of the goats died during the practice but after awhile. But after a lot of time and effort practicing and listening to advice from the genma. She eventually got all them to fight each other on command. She wondered if it really would be this easy when she used it on people.
“jutsu trained”Show

Complex action do a silly dance
D rank Teijutsu
Upon speaking the instruction “do a silly dance” a barrier called a district will form around the target or targets as it forms it will be centered on the victims of the jutsu building it’s self at speed will power and will have durability will power once fully formed the order will force all inside and who ever enters to do a silly dance. The only way to stop it is to break the barrier surrounding the area or escape before barrier is formed.

speech action perform a musical
D rank Teijutsu
Upon speaking the instruction “Perform a musical” as well as designating the target and the victims ex: “slaves perform a musical” a barrier called a district will form around the target or targets as it forms it will be centered on the victims of the jutsu building it’s self at speed will power and will have durability will power once fully formed the order will force all inside and who ever enters will be forced to follow the order. The only way to stop it is to break the barrier surrounding the area or escape before barrier is formed.

Last edited by Kaitos10 on Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka
Kiri genin Karagata Nozomi
Minor country genin Desumonsuta
Iwagakure jinch Enkouton Hiroko

Sia
User flair: I am made to protect and destroy.

A new beginning

Post by Sia » Sun Jul 17, 2022 11:40 pm

Early, so dreadfully, awfully, eerily, and terrible early in the morning, Shuichi awoke with a start. His ears twitched, and as he rolled out of bed he paid little mind to the woman that lay next to him, sound asleep. A regular bedmate of his, she was to accompany him back to Iwagakure today for some...shall we say....business? Yes, business. The two of them had an arrangement to take care of in town, a trade deal of sorts that was all but illegal in the most wonderful and awful of ways. Terrible, terrible things coursed through his mind as his feet touched the ground, legs hanging off the side of the bed. He glanced over at her pale flesh and hummed semi silently before standing up and making his way to his washroom. He took a long shower, taking tender care of his hair, ears, tail, armpits, face, chest, groin, ass, legs, and the rest. He did so enjoy his shower, a nice, fancy and expensive one that he had sank quite a bit of money into in order for it to be a close approximation of a rainforest. Indeed, the entire bathroom looked rather like a jungle, save for the fact that it did function as a bathroom, having a toilet, shower, sink, and mirror. It was the aesthetic of it that he liked though, it matched the rest of the house splendidly.

He threw on his clothes, his usual trademark leather vest and chaps over them, and some odd jewelry as he dried his hair somewhat and blew it out. While still damp, but not soaking, he braided parts of it and ended them with golden clasps. His partner was awake now, and had also gotten ready for the journey. They set out quickly, and as they traversed the countryside they had no troubles at all during their travels. It was a journey the two of them did make fairly regularly, after all, and they had it down to a science. They took turns, alternating which of the two of them walked while the other hitched a ride. Shuichi channeled chakra, and forged his own body into a suit of armor, encasing his partner, whom then bolted at blinding speed down the path. In no time at all, they had reached the checkpoint at the gate and been granted access to the village, no problems what so ever.

The trade deal went swimmingly, and Shuichi then decided to walk with his partner down to her friend's house in the village, where she bid her farewell for the time being. They would meet back up later, of course, but for now Shuichi had a few things here and there he wished to do around the village. He might stop and see some old friends and check in on them, but, he figured, since he was here, he should get in some training. After all, he was sourly, sorely overdue for it and he just wasn't entirely sure whether or not the Shinobi life really, truly called to him. He supposed there was some merit to learning the arts, especially since his own little projects were becoming autonomous. That is to say, he didn't really have to be involved with his business anymore, so, why not take it upon himself to learn a little more ninjutsu and whatnot? It would certainly keep the Maido in his head from bugging him about it, she promised him she wouldn't shut up until he learned more.

"Fine!" he had yelled into his room one day at her manifestation. "I'll fucking learn some more, just leave me the hell alone already!" He cursed her existence, and thanked her only for the immortality and nothing more. She had nothing to ask for from him, and he had nothing to offer her. Their relationship, this sick, symbiotic, parastic existence that Maido now lived by dangling in the brink of life and death by hitching a ride in his body, was getting quite old to him, quite quickly.

He reached the training grounds and watched a young girl practice some rather unique jutsu on some goats. Maido whispered in his ear, and only he could hear, "That isn't regular ninjutsu, there is surely some level of likely angry spirit trapped inside of that girl. You should kill her and set the spirit free." She had said to Shuichi, whom raised an eyebrow in the girls direction and stuck his hands in his pockets as he walked nearby. "I'm not going to do that Maido." Shuichi thought back to her, and the two of them argued inside Shuichi's mind the entire time that Hiroko practiced her jutsu on the goats. Finally, once Hiroko seemed satisfied with her jutsu, Shuichi finally spoke up to her. "That's a rather impressive jutsu you've been working on there, I do believe." Shuichi said as he stepped closer and examined the goats. "My apologies, where are my manners?" He stuck one hand out and his tail swished back and forth. "I am Nakazawa, Shuichi, Genin, though, I am not particularly much of a shinobi, more of a...businessman." He said with a whimsical smile. "I've been instructed that you have someone living inside of you as well, is that correct?" He asked Hiroki finally. "Do you get along with them? Mine drives me nuts." His lion ears twitched a little, shifting about as he listened to the forest in earnest.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Kaitos10

A new beginning

Post by Kaitos10 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:10 pm

Hiroko would be done practicing the jutsu when the person nearby approached her. She wore a gray turtle neck like usual. She would then listen to what the man says and reply in a calm polite manner “Thanks My name is Enkouton Hiroko nice to meet you” she would then smile and say “your right, though it’s definitely complicated living with another voice in my head but as long as I act in a graceful manner then she’s happy and leaves me alone. She even gives me new ninjutsu called teijutsu the jutsu you saw is one of them the name of the spirit in me is named otsukoki does yours have a name? “

She wondered who this new person was they seemed to be a iwagakure ninja she didn’t think they were the other genma host since the name didn’t match same with the description. She also didn’t hear of any other users with spirits in them so it was quite surprising. She then got curious for a bit wondering about his rank but she figured it could be considered rude. After a few minutes and talking for a bit she realized then she came here to train instead of talk so asked “did you come here to train? I was just on my way to slave district sadly there’s only so much I can practice on goats for. So kind of need a person for certain ideas.”

She thought of asking him but felt that would be odd, can I practice using spiritual mind control on you usually wasn’t a topic that went over good with other people. Plus she wasn’t sure how he would react and after he was so nice better to be safe then sorry. She then waited for his response as she got ready to go to the slave district.
“jutsu trained”Show

speech action speak
D rank Teijutsu
Upon speaking the instruction “speak” as well as designating the target and the victims ex: “speak” a barrier called a district will form around the target or targets as it forms it will be centered on the victims of the jutsu building it’s self at speed will power and will have durability will power once fully formed the order will force all inside and who ever enters will be forced to follow the order. The only way to stop it is to break the barrier surrounding the area or escape before barrier is formed.
Last edited by Kaitos10 on Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka
Kiri genin Karagata Nozomi
Minor country genin Desumonsuta
Iwagakure jinch Enkouton Hiroko

Sia
User flair: I am made to protect and destroy.

A new beginning

Post by Sia » Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:23 am

Maido's voice tickled in his ear and he obeyed the calling. "Hello there." Maido's voice emanated from within Shuichi's facehole as his eyes washed over red instead of their usual vibrant and brilliant level of green. After a moment, they began to cycle, transitioning into a vibrant and wonderful maroon color as maroon colored chakra began to shoot out from them in a splendid fashion. Shuichi condensed it down, molded it, and tore it back apart. He shook his head and his ears twitched back and forth a little bit, as he stalked the ground with his eyes, casting his gaze away from the young Hiroko before them. "Mine never ever ever ever shuts up and is just asking to die when I figure out how to get her out of me." Shuichi said finally with a laugh. "Still, I suppose it could be useful. She tells me that you are...tainted."

"She says you had something horrid stuck inside of you that maybe you hadn't really asked for. Which one was it? She wants to know." Shuichi paused and stared at the boy and listened to Maido's mantra inside of his skull. Her own voice came out as his one eye turned back green and they took turns speaking to Hiroko then. His tail swished about and he grabbed it with his spare off-hand. "What do we know about Jinchuuriki?" Shuichi said after a moment as maroon chakra continued to encircle his eyes. It darted out a bit like flames, it did, this maroon chakra. It granted him a vision, a dark insight, a strange power that he wasn't familiar with quite yet, but with Maido's guidance he surely would. He stared the person up and down and noted how they looked different than when he had had practiced the technique before, then he looked off to the site and wondered much the same about whether or not it particularly mattered in the end. "Hmmm." Shuichi's male voice grunted for a moment as she shifted his posture, one leg turning outwards to the side as he put his hair up in a messy bun save fior the two braids that fell down in the front. "I wonder, really, just what you may be capable of with the right push." He said and smiled wickedly, revealing sharpened lions teeth that glinted as though they may be made of a white metal.

"If you would like to try some crazy jutsu...I am nigh impervious in a way, for my entire body including my blood is made of metal." Shuichi let out as he continued to strain his eyes and channel chakra towards them from his core. The maroon chakra shrouded his eyes, and turned the iris maroon now as well, further refining the jutsu as she purged the unnecessary chakra that he was wasting and condensed it down further, causing the aura of maroon that had shot out like flames from his eyes to simmer down and become smaller, but brighter, more condensed, and much, much more intense. His eyes gleamed and they glowed and they crackled too didn't you know? Like maroon fire in the darks of his dark flesh she stared out at Hiroko and he smiled quite wickedly again suddenly. "Oh my." Maido said, looking through Shuichi's chakra infested eyes of kouton. "Interesting indeed." She said loudly from inside of him and stimulated his metal muscles. "What do we think of it, can you tell which one it is yet?" He asked Maido inside his head. "No." She responded. "This is a new one I think." Maido's piercing gaze followed through Shuichi's own.

604/600

Spirit Stalker Eyes
C-Ranked Sensory Tenkujutsu
Channeling chakra the user will flare maroon colored chakra into their eyes, allowing them to see spirits in any form including sealed into fuuinjutsu or otherwise possessing anything within 15 meters of themselves but increasing based on control for as long as the user supplies the technique chakra. This will give a maroon coloration to anything that is considered to be a spirit, jinchuuriki, possessed item, or other such related target.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Return to “Iwagakure no Sato”