Takeover Magic

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

Takeover Magic

Post by Sia » Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:22 pm

Waltzing through training grounds deep within the solice of Iwagakure, Shuichi was alone other than the Maido within his head. He was sparring with a clone, and it wasn't going to well. The clone was winning, but why? The clone landed another blow on Shuichi, despite his efforts to turn it into metal shards. The clone had seen it coming, being that it was a clone of himself, and changed up the attack at the last moment, striking at his other arm instead. "Cheeky bastard" said Shuichi to his clone. "You would know," it retorted to him and they both shared a laugh. If Maido had had eyes of her own, she would have rolled them. Shuichi channeled his chakra and sent forth a clone in the image of Maido, a clone which immediately began to assault the other clone, throwing unorthodox head hunter style strikes which Shuichi and his clone were unfamiliar with, and ill prepared to defend against. The clone responded by jumping back and doing the same, creating a clone in the image of Maido that shot forwards at the real Shuichi, whom immediately ducked after seeing how his own Maido clone had begun their assault. The Maido clone persisted, sending forth a shockwave of chiton chakra that Shuichi was unprepared for and didn't quite know how to handle, to react to. The red chakra surged through his body and didn't accomplish much of anything, but damned if it didn't hurt at the very least. He responded by throwing forwards several shards of Kouton that he had manifested into Kunai. They pierced into the Maido clone, which merely laughed at him and charged back forwards, assailing him with a relentless assault of projectile attacks of its own.

The cone shuichi faced was strong, quite strong really, in ways he didn't imagine a clone ever being capable of. Whenever he attacked it, it immediately began to regenerate the wounds at a speed he never conceived even being possible, especially for a clone. This confounded and confused him. Was Maido really that strong? Was manifesting Maido in her entirety really that much of a detriment? He wasn't sure how to handle it, but still he persisted. Shuihi struggled. He fought against the Maido clone as well as his own clone for a long time. He was panting like a dog, sorely out of breath, which was quite wild considering that he no longer required oxygen to breath. He studied the clone for a long time as he tried his best to keep his distance, unsure whether to attack or stay on the defensive and be a reactionary. He struggled and ultimately wound up getting his ass whooped entirely. The Maido clan displayed a level of taijutsu that Shuichi was just horribly, horrendously unprepared to deal with. It whooped him left, then right, then up, then down, then even sideways. The Maido clone stuck her finger sup his ass and sent him rocketing towards the moon. The Maido clone slapped him into last week. The Maido clone made him feel weak. He didn't know what to do, he wasn't sure what his next move was. He had no idea, truly, and the Maido clone capitalized upon this and beat the brakes right off of him. Shinjiro would have been proud, so damned proud. Maido whooped the everliving daylights out of Shuichi, beating him senselessly with a barrage of strikes that were so fast Shuichi's eyes couldn't even comprehend their movements. She unleashed kunai, swords, shields, polearms, and whips, and lashed at him from several directions moment after moment in a flurrious barrage that kept him on his toes. Were he not made entirely out of metal, he knew he would have died that day.

"I never realized you were that strong," said Shuichi to Maido eventually, to which she only laughed. "Of course I was strong, how do you think I possessed your body when I died?" She said to him. "I have lived for over eight hundred years. I am entirely unkillable. When I die, I just jump into a new body, and I have hundreds of them to choose from." She said with a laugh that could only be described as evil and malevolent. "Yours is just the most appropriate one at the moment, though I had considered repurposing the current host of Vorashu."

"Ah, yes, Shinjiro, he would have been a great new host body."

"Yes, but he isn't made of metal the way that you are."

"True."

Shuichi continued his defensive approach, doing his absolute best to fend off the offensive Maido clone that was giving him a great deal of trouble, and struggling surely. He was outmatched. Maido was just too old, too experienced, too well versed. He had no idea what to do. She was faster than him, stronger than him, had greater knowledge than him in many regards. He wasn't sure what to do, but damned if he wasn't trying at the least. The Maido clone ran circles around him and made him look like a fool, she produced a polearm of acid and began to swing it at him. He responded by producing a polearm of Kouton and doing his best to keep up, and though he blocked some of the blows he was unable to keep up with Maido's sheer speed. She was ridiculous in the stupidest sort of way, he thought to himself. What could he possibly do against her if she ever chose to overtake his body? He felt quite powerless to do anything, he realized all of a sudden.

A surge of chakra burst outwards from his core and he knew in his heart of hearts that Maido had finally won. Maido had finally wrestled control over him and overtaken his form. His hair changed to white, his skin changed to pale, and his form grew breasts and lost parts that identified him as a male. "Oh fuck." He said solemnly as the overtake began to take hold over him. "No, not like this." He said, and his dark skin began to burst through the pale, he fought valiantly but to no avail, Maido overtook him and he struggled to try and break free regardless but it was of no use. Maido was simply stronger than him, she always was, it mattered not what Shuichi did to try and stop her. He struggled, he writhed, but then he recoiled under her acidic presence. She laughed cruelly. "Thanks for the body" She had said, and his inner soul wept. He had lost control, she had won, there was just no way around it. What could he do? She struggled and fought against it, but Maido had gained the upper hand and there was just no letting go.

1128/690 C-Ranked

-300 Training event

My Other Half
C-Ranked Kouton Ninjutsu
Surging their body with Kouton Chakra, Shuichi/Maido will take on the appearance of one of the two of them as well as the physical makeup of one of them while splitting out a clone of the other one of the two of them. The clone is capable of casting any of the Kouton jutsu that Shuichi knows and has the appearance of the one opposite to the form that the original body takes. Though the clone will last until dissipated, the transformation into either Maido or Shuichi will last for the remainder of the thread.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Return to “Iwagakure no Sato”