[Clan Leadership] The Glass Artisan

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:03 am

The day had finally come and considering how long she had waited for this day, she knew that under normal circumstances she'd never be allowed to become the clan leader, but due to her being the strongest one in years she had earned the right to challange the leader and if she won the fight then she would be granted leadership. She had plans for the future, she wanted to change the structure and try to get rid of the whole caste system.

She was certain that there would be problems in the future, but those were problems for another day. A sigh was released from her breath as she made her way into the compound, her polar bear walked next to her, she could tell that half of the citizens of the compound was overjoyed to see her as word had now spread of her actions during the war, while the other half that sided with the clan leader looked at her with disgust, though she could tell there was intrigue hidden behind their eyes.

Her confidence had hit the roof as she believed that she could win this fight, in fact, that was the whole purpose for her doing this. She wanted to wait until they had finally crushed Sunagakure but she knew that due to the way wars went, she might die before her dream came true. She knew that Hotens dream would be crushed, that there was no way for the clan to ever change if not for this very moment that would transpire and once the winds of change had picked up it would be nigh impossible for the clan to ever revert to what it once was.

"You all know me for the curse that I am to this clan, or at least that is what some call me, to others I am a prodigy. I have come here today to envoke my right to challange the leader to a duel. One which will inevitably result in a change for the clan, either you all will get rid of me once and for all, or I will forever alter the course of our family."

Those who knew of Amaya knew that she was a woman of uplifting spirit and those who had only heard the bad things probably dreaded what this would entail, one thing was certain, there would no longer be a caste system once she was finished with this man, the man that caused her soo much torment, the man that perpetuatedd the suffering of half of the clan, that was all going to end tonight.
Last edited by Trusted Grader on Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
CharactersShow
Different Sides Of The War
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
Special Jounin: Kiri
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
Bannin: Iwa
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
Genin: Konoha
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
B-Rank: Suna
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
Jounin / Spy: Kumo
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
S-Rank MN: Konoha
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana, Ayuma, Shiryoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
Genin: Kiri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Sia
User flair: I am made to protect and destroy.

Post by Sia » Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:01 pm

The eldest was sitting there calmly, sipping tea with a few of the others in the lounge of the largest house in the compound, and completely oblivious to the fact that Amaya was in the compound at all, nor did he really care. He sat there, talking about the youth. "Oh, is that so?" He said politely nodding along as one of them's grandma's bragged about about their new genin grandchild. "Ahaha, how about that!" He said and took another sip of his tea before looking out into the grass through the doorway. The yard was quite large, they were set back far into the compound, and it would take Amaya some time to even get to them in the first place. Still, someone had gotten the tea, and came to the elder with tea indeed to spill, and they warned the elder that Amaya was coming to challenge him.

"Let her come, I am not too worried." He lied, he was frightened. He wasn't a young toad anymore, he was old and frail and forgetful. Senility had come for him, truly, and he had become at least a little bit aware of the fact that his mind was slipping. Still, he put on a good face and for the most part could handle himself. The elder began surging chakra calmly throughout his body, stimulating his muscles and releasing tension from his shoulders and back. His head drooped slightly, and then everything else relaxed too, and he could feel the calm breeze cutting through the doorway from outside. "Yeah...Let her come." He said finally, more adamantly than before, and the others saw his eyes wide with glee. "It makes me feel young again you know, getting into an actual fight. You should try it some time." He said to the others, whom, for what they were worth, would be likely to stand in Amaya's way. She'd quite likely have to get through them first.

Maybe not.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:50 pm

Amaya took a deep breath before she finally entered, she could tell from the the way the house was decorated, to the scent in the air that this was where most of the Shoshiki fundings had landed, this was where the lower castes money had resided, in the hands of their decreptit leaders. Ikkyu, the man that had tormented her half of her life was still as smug as ever, most who were within his pocket fell for his smooth words, while those out of his favour always felt the brunt of his venomous words.

Amaya knew exactly what he meant when he spoke, he was insinuating that the others should pick up the fight for him, that others should lay down their lives for a man that wouldn't even attempt to protect himself until he was pushed to a wall. It doesn't matter now. Amaya pulled out Excalibur, brandishing the massive two handed sword and gently dragged the sword against the ground, causing the wooden floor to turn into glass.

She took a deep breath and looked over at her fellow clan members. "No one has to die tonight except for him. Have faith that change will be good and we can skip the unnecessary bloodshed, or follow the old man to the grave with his stubbornness to change." Amaya wasn't generally the one to speak so harshly, only when it came to Ikkyu, the man who had secretly hoped she had died 7 years ago.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Sia

Post by Sia » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:25 pm

After a long moment of merely watching Amaya and thinking to themselves whilst the younger ones in the room bickered at her and talked down as they did, the Elder finally began to stroke his chin. He looked at the younger ones, the ones on his left, then on his right, but his body didn't particularly move, only his eyes did as he continued to sit there and think, looking at the glass floor below now, rather than at Amaya. Well, it had bene a while since he had been in a fight, so, he supposed it might be fun to stretch his legs a little bit.

"So be it." The elder said, and his body began to surge with chakra for a moment and he raised his right arm and began to materialize a staff of glass in his hands, it formed in the right hand as his body rose from the ground but he shook his hand and the staff disappeared, not forming entirely, his right leg stretching outwards as his left leg remained bent visibly enough that when he pivoted around on the ball of his foot the momentum made the staff spin immediately, and it flicked water towards Amaya from the ground that perhaps hadn't become immediately apparent. "Show me what you are made of then." Said the Elder.

The elder turned away, then began to view Amaya only from the corner of his eyes out of his peripheral vision, keeping a careful view of her feet specifically, but otherwise doing most of what he could to focus only on one thing, and one thing only, not Amaya. Rather, he would focus his sights entirely on leading Amaya away from himself, and with any luck, that's exactly what he did.
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:52 pm

Amaya closed her eyes and listened to her fellow clansmen bicker, she knew that what she was doing was not going to go down easy, she was certain that she would have to deal with the ramifications in the future, if not forever unless she truly showed them what power meant, this was why she had challenged Ikkyu to a duel to the death, for talking was finally over, the age of cowardice was done and tonight one of them would die.

First things first, Amaya needed to relocate, for if she continued to fight here then she was certain that a lot of her clansmen would die, which frankly got her wondering why Ikkyu would attempt to fight on the spot, Amaya had planned on bringing him but quickly realized that it was probably his goal, to set up so that she appeared like a mad woman.

A grin grew on her face as watched the old man stretch, she let go of her sword as she lept backward, her hands in motion waved and the sword formed a perfect circle and blocked the water, turning it into a glass wall before the sword was sent up into the sky, it crashed through the roof and vanished for the moment. Amaya slid to a halt down in the courtyard, her hands were quick to form a set of hand seals as she spat out a massive 12,5 volume meter amount of molten glass that immediately cooled down, she slid down the glass and then performed a back flip as she channeled chakra into the glass hill, as she landed it shattered into a thousand pieces which could be controlled by her kinesis, the first jutsu was the one she hoped would be enough to finish this fight, it was a small glass marble with a hole running through it, she controlled it to fly behind her head as she reached upwards for Excalibur to land in her hand.

She was now ready to fight him for real, with the glass pile in between them for her to use as kinesis, the glass prison behind her head, and her sword in hand, she was certain that nothing could stop her. Ou wasn't part of this fight but he still hyped her up, he knew what was going on and wanted to make sure his leader won the battle, Amaya didn't look at the bear but grinned anyway. "I hope your affairs are in order for this is the end."

(Yay reached 5 thousand posts)

MetaShow
Excalibur - Excalibur is a 1,7-meter sword made out of tempered metal that's coated in pure silver, down the center runs a glass crystal that allows the user to control the sword via kinesis, the swords guard is reach 30 centimeters on each end and protects the wearer from harm, the silver sword turns any inanimate object it touches into mirrored glass that is infused with the user's chakra, the longer the sword touches the inanimate object the larger the glass wall builds, up to 2 meters per post, this mirrored glass can reflect a jutsu as per the mirror passive concentration. The mirror is created at the strength and speed of 50.

[Garaton • Glass Genesis v1]
B-rank Ninjutsu
After channeling or performing the needed hand seals the user generates [1/4 control]m volume of glass to be manipulated with Vitreokinesis at [Control] speed, this infusion lasts until the end of the thread

[Garaton • Glass Execution Cell]
B-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user can spew a large ball of marble the size of a coin, a small hole runs through the middle, at this size a senbon can fit through it but once it expands with a [Kai] it that stands at three meters in diameter. This marble is shot at the desired target up to 80 meters away and at [Control] Speed. Should this strike the target, they will become engulfed within the sphere. A sword size hole runs in the middle, placed round the targets chest. One can resist being pulled into the ball if they have a strength higher than [Control]. The technique lasts for a total of 5 posts before [Shatter] occurs.
Last edited by Trusted Grader on Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Sia

Post by Sia » Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:11 pm

It eventually became very apparent to Amaya that the others in the room had in fact, never left the room at all, and as Amaya flipped backwards and caught the elder's gaze, his jutsu would begin to take a hold over her. "If that is what you wish." Said the elder as his hand came upwards and pointed, and Amaya would see that all of the others in the room looked at her when he pointed, and then the entire room began to change. Slowly, at first, with the elder.

First, the elder turned into glass. It was almost instantaneous, but it wasn't, it was just incredibly fast. Then the others that were seated nearby began to turn into glass, and if Amaya looked closely she would see in fact that all six of them looked exactly like the elder in every conceivable way. "You have no idea what type of ride you are in for." Said a voice behind Amaya's head, though if she were to turn to look she would see nothing at all, not even Ou, her bear. There was no entrance through which she had came. There was nothing, it was just the void. The ground, the walls, the sky, the ceiling, everything behind Amaya had begun to turn into glass and it was filling in rapidly, caving in from every direction.

Then everything began to rotate, and the entire room began to spin on its side and the room turned upside down, the seven glass elders now being on the floor that was now the ceiling, in the air as the ceiling was now the floor. Mirrors began to rise from the ground, the walls, the ceiling, the old ceiling and the new. They came from every direction, and at first they cast dozens of reflections of both Amaya and the Elder in every direction, but as more and more mirrors began to appear everywhere, Amaya would find only reflections of herself as far as the eye could see. And, in the literal sense, it became impossible for Amaya to even see the real Elder any more. He was a ghost to her, he no longer existed. He cast no reflections, for he wasn't even visible in the first place. If he had been standing in front of her sticking his tongue out and smiling, she would have had no idea.

Now the entire building had become mirrored glass, but how much of it was real and how much of it was fake? The elder knew, but did Amaya?

*[Genjutsu • Sight Control]
S-Ranked Illusion Genjutsu
Prerequisite: 40 Will Power
The user will do a series of hand seals, focusing on, and then pointing at their target. Should their target see this pointing motion, the user will take control of their sense of sight for the next 5 posts. The user can create any sight, make things not able to be seen, or anything in between.
Last edited by Sia on Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:56 pm

Amaya had the sword resting on her shoulder as she looked the old man in the eyes, at first she smirked as the old man continued to speak, she couldn't believe that this cold night would be the end of her long journey, so she was about to retort when she noticed that he turned into a glass statue, before long the others that peered at Amaya would also turn into glass that had the same appearance as Ikkyu as well, which to her could only indicate one thing.

Amaya looked back as Ikkyu spoke, but could only see glass as far as the eye could see, which indicated that she was indeed trapped. Genjutsu!? I see, he can't face me in regular combat... This is probably why he wanted others to fight me, so he could buy himself some time. Amaya turned her head back forward pulled out two hair strands then tossed them up in the air, she sliced them twice before forming two shorthand seals, one to activate the hair strands and the other to allow her to pick up Ikkyu's scent, she cursed under her breath that she hadn't fully trained this part but knew that with enough gusto she could get out of this situation.

Remember your hunters training, find your target first, then set up the trap. If you play your cards too fast then he will know what is up.

She then spun the sword around her body as a glass armor encircled her, the hair strands fell in four different directions while the glass armor protected her from all angles, the armor was extremely durable and would allow her to feel safe from most lethal attacks, especially since she didn't expect Ikkyu to have the strength to be able to get through her defences. She needed to buy some time in order to break out of his spell, though she was certain that if she did it then he would just cast her inside another spell, which to her would be problematic.

The visual aspects of Ikkyu's curse continued, spinning the world around her, shattering and twisting the world around her to the point where she could barely stand up due to vertigo, It's not real! Amaya fought against her senses and planted her feet apart in order to maintain balance, she had one shot at this and she wasn't going to let it slip, Mom's spaghetti or not.

MetaShow
Because you can smell it.
D-Rank Ninjutsu
Amaya forms a set of hand seals, then focuses chakra on to her nose. This will grant her the ability to pick up smells, this works well for both hunting and for times when the ninjas eye sight is blocked. This jutsu allows her to be able to pick up smells that are not older than four posts up to fifty meters, this jutsu holds for as long as the ninja has chakra but if this jutsu is canceled this jutsu would need two posts cool down.

x2 *[Ninjutsu • Tracking Device]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will coat one of their hairs in chakra. Once this has been done, they will place it on their target. The user can track the exact location of the strand of hair for up to 10 meters. For up to 20 meters out, the user can track a rough location. From then out to 100 meters, the user just gets a general direction of where the opponent is. The chakra in the hair will dissipate at the end of 6 posts.

[Vitreokinesis]
A-rank Ninjutsu
Having achieved notable mastery over Garaton, the user is capable of shaping, directing, and manipulating existing bodies of the element without the need of hand seals or an existing technique. The range at which the user can manipulate the element is equal to the user's [Control x 2m]. While the user can freely manipulate this element, they cannot produce the element naturally.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Sia

Post by Sia » Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:58 pm

The elder didn't move, but the others in the room did. The real ones, not the illusory ones. From Amaya's point of view, the world continued to change. The room began to kaleidoscope before her, and it suddenly became symmetrical in sixteen different directions and what had previously appeared to be a room now appeared to be several different hallways all of which that lead into one another and came out of each other, fed back into a different one, looped back around, then under a different one and back around through the top.

Even Ikkyu wasn't really sure how that particular set of stairs really worked, he had only ever seen it in illusions himself and never seen a real one made before him with his own eyes. Still, that didn't matter. For the purpose of this fight, it was very real anyway. How? Because by now, all of the glass had started forming for real as well. Mirrors had began forming all around the room, it formed from the ground, the walls, the ceiling, they formed in the middle of the air, here and there, just floating all about. Amaya would never see them though, no, they were interspaced throughout the room everywhere somewhat chaotically, but with great purpose and planning.

It would be impossible for Amaya to walk anywhere at all. Where there were illusions, there were also real mirrors, where there weren't illusions, there were also real mirrors. She would never see the real mirrors, so she would never know when she was going to suddenly run into a real one, since all she could see was the fake ones.

Suddenly, one very very tiny handshaped-mirror glass materialized quietly directly underneath Amaya's chin, then violently it flew upwards and punched towards her chin as it flew towards the ceiling from below her chin.

Mirror Chalk Graveyard
B-Ranked Mirror Chalk Doton Ninjutsu
Channeling chakra, the user will cause mirrors infused with chalk to be produced rapidly in the area around them, up to 60 meters away in any and/or every direction. They form at a speed of up to [control] and are defensive in nature, merely staying in place and reflecting jutsu, attacks, and vision back at things that come their way. Anything that touches the chalk mirrors will be affected by the chalk passive. Anything with a chakra pool that touches the chalk mirrors will have its control reduced by 6 for 5 posts. Once the jutsu ends (after 5 posts), the mirrors all turn into regular doton and remain in place, save for any that might have been suspended in the air by chakra.
Last edited by Sia on Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:43 pm

Amaya couldn't believe her luck, of course, she would fall for the trap of a genjutu, why wouldn't she? She had been cocky as per usual but it was okay, she was safe within the confines of her armor, and her eyes still worked though she knew better than to trust them, for if she solely relied on them then she would be fighting the air for all she knew. From what she knew the only thing that had changed from the beginning of the fight was that Ikkyu had now control of her visual aspects but that didn't mean that this fight was over, no, it was far from it.

In fact, Amaya was abiding her time, she was secretly preparing the battleground for her upcoming onslaught, she needed the clan leader to believe that he was the one in control, so the longer he taunted and the harder he pressed to get an emotional rise from her, the closer she got to the goal she was seeking. She had already died once, death wasn't something she feared, for her, it was just a long tedious nap, so if worst came to worst then she would sleep in for the last time, Ikkyu on the other hand probably never knew the sensation of death before, so she was here to remind him.

Soon, bide your time, by the sensation of his chakra in my system his technique has to be around S-Rank. Amaya didn't flush her system yet as she knew that if she was too quick with it then she would have to experience the back end of the technique, so she had to play it smart. Once her nose picked up his scent she would send Excalibur flying towards him at 50 STR/Speed but before she could feel anything connect a fist punched the underside of her chin, luckily her armor protected her, though it did catch her by surprise.

She slid to a halt as she called back her sword and then drew a perfect circle around her, causing a 2-meter dome to envelop her, sealing her from Ikkyu, unfortunately, she wouldn't be able to smell him from here but the hair would still do their magic if they were touched. Hold on for a little bit longer, just a little bit. Amaya placed her hand on the glass wall in front of her and pushed out a clone that could see perfectly, the closer it would get the worse it would be for Ikkyu. The clone's stats matched Amayas and would try its best to get close to the leader as it wanted to fight him in close-quarter combat. "Nice mirrors, I wonder what they are for!" The clone said, warning Amaya mostly.

Okay, Ikkyu is preparing for something, which means that we are probably going to extend this fight huh? Well... I am going to make sure that he pays for this. The endless looping corridors made her stomach sick and she was mentally preparing to leave this mirror dimension he had placed her in.

MetaShow
Garaton • Rasuto Joukei Bunshin[Glass Element • Last Sight Clone]
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
Amaya forms a set of handseals then proceeds to either spew out a high amount of molten glass or releasing it from her body, this hardened glass quickly forms into a clone of her with explosive properties. The bunshin will fight until it is damaged which will then explode, sending a high amount of glass shards everywhere. The bunshin contains the amount kilos as Amaya weighs in glass and has an explosive properties equal to B-Rank explosive, lasting for 5 posts. Amaya can also form a single hand seal which will also make it explode, the glass reaches 60 meters.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya