Ninja, Party of One.

Punslinger

Ninja, Party of One.

Post by Punslinger » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:22 pm

Soumei stood in the center of the restaurant, her hands on her hips as she surveyed the scene. The tables were in place, the walls were painted nicely, and the bar looked well stocked. The familiar smell of rice frying was coming from the kitchen, and Netsuai walked through the swinging doors, brushing her hands off on her apron with a quick glance back at her helpers busy at their assigned tasks.

“The place looks great mom. I really think we’re ready to open.”

The old woman scarcely had a chance to open her mouth before Oushi walked in, surveying the scene with a satisfied grin.

“I could say the same, mom.” He smirked, nodding to both his grandmother and mother as he sat down at the bar like an old hand, “What unspeakable atrocity does a guy have to commit to get a sake around here?”

A folded napkin from one of the tables flew across the room and flopped against the back of his head as his mother walked back into the kitchen.

“For your sake, you’d better be kidding.” She smiled.

Soumei smiled slightly as she walked behind the bar and slid her grandson a bowl of nuts and a soda. “For my sake, I wouldn’t joke like that around your mom.”
CharactersShow
[Rank] Genin • Iwagakure no Sato • Shin
Missions Accomplished: Shinfo Mission

[Rank] Jounin • Konohagakure no Sato • Tsutomu
Missions Accomplished:
Past CharactersShow
[Rank:] Bannin • Iwagakure no Sato • Sekitan OushiHanpatsuFubuki HabikuroShuuchaku

[Rank:] D-Rank Missing-Nin • Sunagakure no Sato Mamoru

[Rank:] Chuunin• Kirigakure no Sato • Orai, Kouu

[Rank:] Genin • Kumogakure no Sato • Shitagane, Iori

Deleted User

Ninja, Party of One.

Post by Deleted User » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:37 am

OOC: Just tell me if I missed something.

"Ougonjidai Restaurant... Grand opening... Hmm, sounds interesting, and I could need a meal." Ezari mumbled to himself as he read a paper that had been nailed to some kind of news poster. He had just come from a meeting with the Clan Council, and as usual the old badgers liked to drag things out as much as possible. 'Geez, my stomachs rumbling... For once I thought a meeting might go smooth, but no, they had to bring up all those old things that I had already denied before... And ontop of it all, I had to explain why, again...' Ezari thought as he sighed deeply. Well, not much use standing around.

With a slight sound Ezari stepped through the restaurant door just in time to see a napkin hit a person sitting by the bar and flopped up on his neck, as a woman quite a bit older than Ezari walked into what he assumed to be the kitchen. “For your sake, you’d better be kidding.” She said, indicating that the man in question had said something prior to his comming here, and most likely that they knew each other in some way. 'Well, I guess that means I wont have to worry about flying napkins atleast.' He thought as he walked almost soundlessly to the bar.

Unlike when he went on missions, Ezari now wore a long slender coat, black in color with dark red edges and the Shinreiku crest on the back. Although he normally had it closed as part of clan procedures, after the meetings or special occasions he was forced to wear it he tended to have it open in the front, exposing his grey shirt underneath. With a huff Ezari brushed his white hair aside as he sat down on one of the barstools, before he glanced at the man sitting beside him with his crimson red eyes. He thought he seemed oddly familiar somehow, but brushed it off without a second thought. Normally he'd ask for food, but he wasnt sure if it was such a smart idea to be demanding anything in this restaurant... So he decided to just wait until they came to him instead.

Punslinger

Ninja, Party of One.

Post by Punslinger » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:46 am

Seeing the lithe man come in from the bar, Soumei patted her grandson on the hand, grabbing a pad and pencil from under the counter as she made her way over to the table where the Iwa-nin had seated himself.

“Welcome to the Ougonjidai. How may I be of service to you?” Rather than the usual business smile that she remembered using for customers in the old days, the old woman found herself actually smiling as she held her hand poised to take the man’s order.

It’s good to be back in business.
CharactersShow
[Rank] Genin • Iwagakure no Sato • Shin
Missions Accomplished: Shinfo Mission

[Rank] Jounin • Konohagakure no Sato • Tsutomu
Missions Accomplished:
Past CharactersShow
[Rank:] Bannin • Iwagakure no Sato • Sekitan OushiHanpatsuFubuki HabikuroShuuchaku

[Rank:] D-Rank Missing-Nin • Sunagakure no Sato Mamoru

[Rank:] Chuunin• Kirigakure no Sato • Orai, Kouu

[Rank:] Genin • Kumogakure no Sato • Shitagane, Iori

Deleted User

Ninja, Party of One.

Post by Deleted User » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:35 pm

Luckily for the young clan leader the one Ezari assumed to be the restaurants owner, or atleast one of them, walked up to him shortly after he had sat down. “Welcome to the Ougonjidai. How may I be of service to you?” The older woman asked with a sincere smile on her face. Looking up from his sitting position Ezari put a smirk on his face to not appear rude. "Yes, I'd like to order some food... Uhm..." He said, though he was honestly uncertain on what kind of food was being served here, he tended to only eat within the clan compound.

"Uhm.. I'll take todays special, please. And a little sake." He finally decided on after a bit of thinking. Infact he had no idea if they even had one, or even less what it was if they did, but he hoped he wouldent make a fool out of himself. Was'nt the first thing you did give your customers a menu? 'Well... It really doesent matter.' He thought as he grabbed his coat by the left shoulder, and with one swift motion pulled the entire thing off, before he twirled it around his left arm and put it down in his lap in a neat pile. Not much point in wearing the cloak while indoors.

Return to “Ougonjidai Restaurant”