A Night on the Town

Deleted User

A Night on the Town

Post by Deleted User » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:04 am

Kane sat in the famous Ougonjidai Restaurant, eating a large steak and drinking some tea. Most people thought it odd that he would be having tea instead of sake, but despite his size, his alcohol tolerance was rather low, and he didn't want a hangover while he was in the forge tomorrow. He took another bite, then washed it down, being careful not to break the cup.

Infinites

A Night on the Town

Post by Infinites » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:45 pm

Makai walked into the restaurant, scratching his head. He was wearing his usual clothes, and had a large amount of money in his pocket. He sat down at the bar next to Kane. "Oi! One large jug of sake!" Makai was fine with alcohol. He could drink tons of it, and barely get dizzy. He realized it was bad for him, but why would he care? You only live once right? The bar tender soon came over carrying a large jug in both arms, this was Makai's usual. Makai grabbed it from him with one hand, "Thanks, now I'll have some beef. Please." He said this while handing the bar tender a large amount of money to pay for his food and drink. The bar tender walked off towards the kitchen. Makai relaxed in his seat, and lifted the huge jug to his lips, and drank from the small opening at the top.
CharactersShow
NameRankVillageCompanionsMissionsSocialsNaegi, YanagiGeninSunagakure no SatoMica11Shoshiki, TegakariGeninIwagakure no Sato---
Bane is so awesomeShow

Deleted User

A Night on the Town

Post by Deleted User » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:15 pm

Kane glanced at the man who sat next to him. He had seen him in here a few times, always ordering large amounts of sake. Kane honestly couldn't figure out How the man could hold so much liquor and still remain on his feet. "Seems like your having a good night. You celebrating something?" Kane asked him, taking another bite of his stake.

Infinites

A Night on the Town

Post by Infinites » Wed May 06, 2009 2:01 am

"Celebrating? Heh, there's nothing to celebrate. What's wrong with just going out and drinking? Eh, eh?" Makai drank another large amount from the jug, he then leaned back in his seat and relaxed. It was a peaceful night, and not much was happening. Not like Makai cared, he didn't exactly prefer it either way, loud or quiet. He just did what ever fit at the moment, that's who he was. He sat up right where he sat. "So, why are you here? And what's with the tea? Huh?"
CharactersShow
NameRankVillageCompanionsMissionsSocialsNaegi, YanagiGeninSunagakure no SatoMica11Shoshiki, TegakariGeninIwagakure no Sato---
Bane is so awesomeShow

Deleted User

A Night on the Town

Post by Deleted User » Mon May 18, 2009 10:58 am

"Heh, I get that alot. You can't begin to imagine how bad it is to be a blacksmith with a hangover. You wake up with a splitting headache, with with the sound of a hammer beating metal ringing in your ears for the whole day. I've seen a lot of men give up drinking because they can't take it. The rest give up smithing because they can't live without drinking." he said laughing.

Infinites

A Night on the Town

Post by Infinites » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:39 am

"Eh, well they're just a bunch of wusses then. If you can't go out drinking without getting drunk than you're just weak." Makai took another large drink before continuing. "But, it's your choice mate. I can't make you have fun, and I have no intention to."
CharactersShow
Bane is so awesomeShow

Infinites

A Night on the Town

Post by Infinites » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:16 pm

OOC: Yeah, I'm done with this topic btw. Just imagine Makai walked away.
CharactersShow
Bane is so awesomeShow

Return to “Ougonjidai Restaurant”