What to do, What to do

Heerosato

What to do, What to do

Post by Heerosato » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:14 pm

Mori waked into the local restaurant, after spending the day training thinking that he deserved a brake. So he sat down at a table in the corner of the room where there was few people around him. He seen some men on the other side of the room getting drunk and he despised them for it. Alcohol was a vile drink that would turn the best men into the worst, and he had seen this so many times. He loved his village, and the villagers but when he seen someone drinking he wanted to kill them so bad. It would be easy for him to since they were only 20 feet away but he held back. This was great protest to him for he felt that this world should be purged of them, as if they had sin or broken a law of the village.

As he was thinking a waitress was trying to talk to him and get his attention, finally he realized this and so he ordered some water. He seen what she was forced to ware at this job when he did Mori was disgusted. It was a skanky waitress outfit with a low cut skirt. Then he thought that women now a days have no respect for themselves and needed to be tough a lesson. Though it was not his place to teach her that for the waitresses will learn it one day when a drunk man tries to rape her. Soon she brought him his water and so he sat there watching people come and go, becoming annoyed with most of them.

my charactersShow
[C-Rank Missing Nin • Kumogakure no SatoIshiguro, Akuen • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:4 D:0]
[Chuunin • Iwagakure no Sato • Minaka, Yukari • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow
[Chuunin • Sunagakure no Sato • Nyuukou, YumeKurushimi Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Chuunin • Kirigakure no Sato • Shinwa, TenkaSpirit of the Scorpio • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Chuunin • Sunagakure no Sato • Souken, Ishuu • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

WrightJustice

What to do, What to do

Post by WrightJustice » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:41 pm

Shiro was his litle happy self as per usuall just walking around the village with his hands in his pockets and his staff clonking around on his back, sometimes even hitting his head as he was looking into the skies.
"Aaaah so wonderful!" He whispered in a nice gentle tone as he watched the clouds shift alng, changing shapes as they traveled in groups of 3 when all of a sudden his stomach growled.

The young boy looked down as if his belly was gonna speak or jump out or something.
"Hehehe that time already?"
His eyes went to skim the area and there it was his favourite restaurant, the Ougonjidai, as such his hands flew out his pockets and his staff swayed chaotically as he bolted down the streets until he finally burst through the doors like some hyper animal.

As he looked around he noticed a bunch of drunks on one side and some scarey looking black clothed chuunin on the other side but since there was only one of him and the fact he didn't look too much older he decided to sit on his side of the restaurant away from the nasty looking chaos, though with slight weariness; he sat down on just a couple tables away from the chuunin and raised his hand up as he waved at the waitress.

"Yes what will you be having?" questioned the woman in her outrageous getup as she arrived
The boy looked up at her and giggled before replying in a cheeky manner.
"I will have todays special please and no, not the sexual kind coz that'd be against justice for both of us"
He finished with a wink of the right eye and a quick gun shot with his right index finger acting all cool like his companion would if he was here.
The waitress glared at the strange looking rat like boy before storming off with her tray held infront of her skirt.

Heerosato

What to do, What to do

Post by Heerosato » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:05 pm

Mori seen this rat boy walk into the restaurant, he was trying to act cool but all this did was anger Mori. He herd him make a sexual joke, that was completely unnecessary, and pointed his finger like it was the right thing to do. He though all that boy is doing is making a ass of him self and disrespecting other people at the same time. Also he looked like a human sized rat boy thing which was disgusting, because rats are vile creatures that are just pests. Then Mori thought that rats are a pointless rodent that all they do is cause problems and spread illnesses, and they all should just die. He could do it to with a quick flick of his wrist he could end it but that would be wrong to kill a fellow villager. Though there should be a law to put all pointless and vile things away forever.

Soon he finished his water and the waitress brought him another trying to act all sexy like. God woman that try to flirt and act sexy for money should just drop dead. If I wanted to tip her I would for her good service not because she is a whore Mori thought. Then again whats to be expected of peaces of shit people that have no respect for themselves, and think that they can get away with it. This was ridicules he though that people were actually this way, and that is why he rarely interacts with people.

my charactersShow
[C-Rank Missing Nin • Kumogakure no SatoIshiguro, Akuen • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:4 D:0]
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow
[Chuunin • Sunagakure no Sato • Nyuukou, YumeKurushimi Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Chuunin • Kirigakure no Sato • Shinwa, TenkaSpirit of the Scorpio • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

WrightJustice

What to do, What to do

Post by WrightJustice » Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:46 pm

The yound boy just watched the evil looking chuunin as he tapped his fingers on the table and kicked his legs about waiting for his meal to be served. Kajirune started to feel eire when a waitress waltzed towards his table with a platter of Tekka-maki, green tea and a side of rice cakes for after.
"Ooh supashi-bo!" the boy uttered out in delight as he picked up his chop stickss and nodded towards the girl.
With stary delight lit up in his eyes Kajirune ate each tuna roll with great wonderment, taking in each little bite like heaven.
"OOOOOH! they sure know how to make my favouritest dish..." the boy thought to himself in a trail of dreamy bubbles.
"... if only my bro was her to enjoy it"

Once the rolls were fully engorged a refreshing sip of tea swirled down the left overs before he moved on to the rice cakes with almost as much delight, throughout his lunch the boy had forgotten all about the other people in the restaurant and was in his own happy world.

Heerosato

What to do, What to do

Post by Heerosato » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:30 pm

Mori could not help looking at the little genin that was watching him. He seen him tapping his finger wile waiting for what he ordered. This was a annoying bad habit that he could just not wait for it with dignity. That he even ordered fish a vile food that smells like ass, and tasted like it too. He erupted with excitement when he food was brought to him this was retarded acting out like it was the last meal that he was ever going to eat. Mori could make it the last one it would be easy just one flick of the wrist and his life would be over. He placed his hand on the table wanting to strike so badly but held back since he was a member of the village. Though it would be best this world is filled with fuck ups that need to be purged. The boy looked so happy and was ignoring everything around him, like there was no one around him.

Its like he has never seen someone die and feel pain. As if the world was full of happiness and sunshine, but its not its filled with suffering a pain. As Mori was thinking all these things to himself a small was running across the floor so he moved his hand off the table and made some hand seals. Then a chakra chain shot out from his hand and wrap around the small rat he lifted it up with his chains and started to squeeze it. It was as if little rat was squeaking its life away as Mori was about to make the final blow to it. "Vile thing die," Mori said as he crushed the little rat to death. The sound of the small bones breaking could be herd over some of the talking. He then threw the dead rat into the garbage and retracted his chain.
SpoilerShow
Taibu Chakra Kusari [Greater Chakra Chains]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
prerequisite: Chakra Kusari
After the right hand seals Mori can make chains out of chakra With this level of jutsu Mori can only make one chains in each hand with a length of 15 feet. These can be used like whips, or can tie people up with them. If someone is tied up by this jutsu if they have a strength of six they brake free.

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

WrightJustice

What to do, What to do

Post by WrightJustice » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:44 pm

Shiro liked to eat his rice cake in little peices as he felt it allowed him to savour the flavour for longer as such, he was holding a piece of the cakes up infront of his mouth with his pair of chopsticks ready to bite down when suddenly he clentched down hard on them, snapping them like twigs.
"Wha-wha-what.. did.. you.. just do?" Questioned the young boy in a slow, pained, ghostly tone.

If anything could break him away from his favouritest food it was rats, precious precious little adorible rats.
Shiros head slowly turned to look at the chuunin, it turned so demonically and slow that he almost seemed like a zombie as his eyes burned a schorching hole in the mans own eyes before skimming down to the now dead rat, strangled and cracking in the wretched chains of hell but as if this wasn't enough the man just carelessly tossed the poor creature into the trash, pulling the last straw in Shiros mind.

Speechless for a fe seconds the boy just dropped his chop sticks befor standing up and slamming his hands on the table.
"How dare you!" he bellowed in anger
"How dare you do such a cruel at to such a helpless little creature!" His fit of rage over the rat was almost inhumane, I mean who could become so angered over such a thing? Shiro could.
"How dare you treat the rat as if it was nothing, you heartless pig!"

All the waitresses had huddled up in a corner at this point all frightened to death at what was happening whilst chefs were peering round the corner of the kitchen door and the drunkeds turned to face the boy in sheer curiousity, they all looked at him as if he was some strange monster with some sort of fetish for rats that as gone berserk.

Heerosato

What to do, What to do

Post by Heerosato » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:10 pm

Mori heard the boy start going off on him about some pointless dribble about the rats life. It was annoying that the boy thought that they were important. As if life was important in this world its something that is so fragile that anyone could break it. Though someone at his age has no idea what horrors the world has, what true death means. So Mori stood up and walked over to the young man seeing his rat features up close made him sick. Such a vile person with no respect for himself looking like that what a sad day for the world, but he would not weep he would just tell him how wrong he is.

"How dare I, listen you fucking whelp that little thing is a vile creature and so are you for thinking that its life is important. Nothing in this world is important and you should pay attention or I will break you just like I broke that mouse. You should contain yourself in a more proper manor instead of acting like a fucking foolish three year old. Now it was weak just as you are and I would think twice about yelling at someone that can destroy you. Now stop being retarded or I will show you what the meaning of pain truly is."

He looked at the young boy with anger and hate in his eyes, with an aura of power coming from him. He also made sure that he was ready to strike just in case he had to. Even if this was a villager he would defined himself if he had to. Though he seen the staff was scared shitless of him and did not care for there weakness and ignorance of the world at this time all that he wanted was this little fucker to just understand how wrong he is about everything.

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

WrightJustice

What to do, What to do

Post by WrightJustice » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:31 pm

The young boys demeanour completely changed he began to tremble and shake as his face ripped apart in fear, tears welling up at his eyes.
"Thoughs eyes... hate... darkness.... mencing... evil" he thought in small ticks of horror

For a few seconds Shiro closed his eyes and scrounched up his face before bursting back, burting out of the fear.
"Can't you see?" he blurted out with high emotion
"Can't you see the worlds true colours? If nothing is important then what is the point of us living?" He was screaming with more emotion than ever now
"Your life must be very sad if you can't believe this. I grew up with many rats and mice and they all loved me just like I loved them just like my brother, if can't go believing that things like these are important, love, family, friends, the world its self, why am I here?" he was starting to calm down and looked deep into the mans eyes once more.
"Is my fate going to become like that of the rat now? If I truely arn't important like that of anyone else then it must be ok right? Though, in my oppion you need to open your eyes"
The boy then looked over at the drunk and then the waitresses.
"Even the smallest of things are important..." he trailed off in a mixed tone of feelings, looking down at the floor awaiting for what was next.

Heerosato

What to do, What to do

Post by Heerosato » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:35 pm

Mori stood there just listening to the genin babble on about pointless things in this world. Only if he knew how fast all those things could be taken away for love, family, and friends are pointless. This world even Mori's own life is pointless but he will not end it like a coward. He will wait till his time comes and not fear it but accept it like all people should, and that is why life is pointless. Since we all die one day there is no point for love, or family they will all leave and hurt you in the end.

Then the boy went on about how he lived with the vermin how disgusting that must be living with rats he thought. Them running and shitting everywhere and going through your food without looking, how vile of them and they needed to die. The little prick then decided to provoke him and Mori wanted to show him a lesion or two indeed but he knew what would happen if he did. For his loyalty to the village came before his own wishes or so he wanted the village to believe so he did nothing once provoked but still stood ready to attack if he came under attack.

"Listen you little prick your and my own life is pointless because we all die one day. All our friends, family, and loves will one day die and hurt you along the way. So one day we all will be nothing but dust in the wind, no one will remember us and what we did in our lives wont matter. The world is constantly changing and for some reason repeating the same mistakes wile it changes so it is all pointless because you can do nothing to change this. This world will one day die and what everyone has done will be for nothing and so there is no point to even show that your life has meaning because facts have proven what I have said. So shut the fuck up and move on you vile creature, now I'm tired of looking at all you fucking filth."

Once Mori was done with his little rant he walked outside the restaurant and on his way home. Though he was still pissed off on how that little fucking prick just had to say something to protect some vile filth like that rat. He was so annoyed he went straight home, since he was tired of watching people for the day. Though when he got there all he did was cook himself some food and go to bed.

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

WrightJustice

What to do, What to do

Post by WrightJustice » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:19 pm

Shiro just watchd in dispare at the chuunin as he lsitened once more to his babbiling about the worlds importance and the lack of it. However, he was slightly relieved that the man was not to kill him and so shortly after he left he shuffled out of the restaurant slightly depressed with his mind wondering about what had just occured, maybe hewas too childish, maybe he had to grow and see the world in a more adult like way, especially since he would hopefully soon become a chuunin himself with the up coming exams.

He really started to think about wether or not the way he acted was the best way and that maybe not all things had such a great importance in life.

Return to “Ougonjidai Restaurant”