[Graded]Oh what?!?!?!?

Heerosato

[Graded]Oh what?!?!?!?

Post by Heerosato » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:03 am

Mori was out one day sitting on his front porch, just watching the people outside his house. They were just talking about trivial things that are happening in the world right now, nothing really that mattered to Mori. After a hour or two he became bored with these people and went on a walk through out town looking for something to do. That is when he became lost in thought, thinking about the people of the world like he normally does. How they are pointless beings and have no reason to be here, and no meaning to live. How they all should just die as he thought as a grin came to his face, and he could not help but chuckle a little.

Then he seen some woman crying about her son that was a ninja that died on a mission. What a sad excuse of a person that they cant even hold themselves together when someone dies, and her son must have been weak too. This is all the world is filled with is just the weak and they could die so easy, and Mori knew that he could take some with him. Though these are the villagers of Iwa and he would never betray his village no matter what, and he would not kill a villager unless they went rouge.

As Mori was deep in his thoughts he came to a small restaurant that he has been to before, and remembered them well. He was a little tired so Mori decided to take a break, as he walked in the waiter seen him and remembered what happened last time he was here. This frightened the man as and stood away from Mori as he took his seat at the bar, and then called the waiter over to him. All Mori wanted was some water and asked for the man to make it fast he did not want to wait on cowards like him. There were a few other people about the place but Mori had not gotten a good look at them yet.

my charactersShow
[C-Rank Missing Nin • Kumogakure no SatoIshiguro, Akuen • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:4 D:0]
[Chuunin • Iwagakure no Sato • Minaka, Yukari • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow
[Chuunin • Sunagakure no Sato • Nyuukou, YumeKurushimi Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Chuunin • Kirigakure no Sato • Shinwa, TenkaSpirit of the Scorpio • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Chuunin • Sunagakure no Sato • Souken, Ishuu • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

firo098

[Graded]Oh what?!?!?!?

Post by firo098 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:41 am

The sun was bright, the wind blew gently against Nat's skin as he lay on a roof simply watching the clouds as they blow by. Images flashed in his mind as each cloud passed him and with a smile he smiled at there appearance. Some clouds reminded him of a Kunai, others of moving Ninjas even the occasional bagel flew across which made him remember he hadn't eaten all day. His stomach growled at the thought and as it did pat it tice and rubbed it in slow circular motions for no reason at all. rolling back a little bit pulling his legs into his stomach he quickly popped up and flipped onto his legs the same way he always did in his same crouching position.

His gi swayed in the breeze as the wind brushed his tan skin and made hm feel better than before and he realized how beautiful the day was. Smiling once more as he stared over the village he tightened his forehead protector and slid it up over his mouth. The only real reason he wore it like that was the fact he didn't like bugs flying into his mouth when he jumped around the village. Standing up to his full height he peered over the village once more before he took off across the house tops. His feet made light tapping noise as he ran and a swoosh noise when he jumped made him feel somewhat like a super hero. He loved the freedom of moving swiftly through the moving air especially when it went against him. He loved the added challenge of moving through powerful winds more than moving through the air normally only because he loved a challenge. As he jumped from roof to roof the occasional person looked up at him, but not many would seeing how this was a ninja village. He wasn't the only one hopping around the village and each person who passed by he gave a quick nod to as they locked eyes for no more than the split seconds they met. It really was the only way to move quickly across a ninja village, the ground was for taking your time and normal civillians, the higher level being the roofs were meant to allow quicker movement across the village in a hurry. Or at least that's how Nat saw things being a ninja who loved to travel both paths.

Nat saw various people in the village that he recognized, but none of them noticed him as he quickly jumped past them. He was on the ninja path and they were down below, doing whatever it is that they planned to do. Reaching a small restaurant Nat stopped his running and stopped on it's roof. The smell of food was carried on the breeze and it tickled his nose as he smelled the delicious aroma from the restaurant. His stomach growled as he enjoyed the scent and without another thought, he slid down the roof and flipped down onto the ground. Smiling as he turned and looked into the restaurant he began to casually stroll into the building with his hands in his pocket like they usually were while he was. Reaching the counter Nat puled out a seat and hopped into it waiting for a waiter to show up.

[Genin • Iwagakure • Nat Hikyuu •Points: 3• Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Heerosato

[Graded]Oh what?!?!?!?

Post by Heerosato » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:17 am

The waiter came very quickly with his water, then tended to the new people as fast as he could. The man did not want to be near Mori, and for good reason he should be scared of the man. In a second he could end the mans life, and there is nothing that he could do about it. Mori quietly took a sip of his water and sat it back down, then started to watch the people in the place. Most were having a good time none of them were faces he knew so they did not know the power that he had. Mori wanted to show them so badly but held back with all his might, and did not attack any of them. Some were getting drunk and others were with their families, not really paying attention to there surroundings, then another man walked into the place and took a seat. He was young and probably did not even know of Mori. What a weak bastered he thought in his mind quietly, as he took another sip of his water.

my charactersShow
[C-Rank Missing Nin • Kumogakure no SatoIshiguro, Akuen • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:4 D:0]
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow
[Chuunin • Sunagakure no Sato • Nyuukou, YumeKurushimi Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Chuunin • Kirigakure no Sato • Shinwa, TenkaSpirit of the Scorpio • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

firo098

[Graded]Oh what?!?!?!?

Post by firo098 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:41 pm

Waiting patiently on one of the many stools that crowded the counter Nat folded his arms onto the table and rested his head on them. As he sat there staring at a nearby wall he noticed a guy on a stool a few feet away from him. The man had a cold presence about him, something about him just seemed....strange. He wasn't paying attention to anything, he was too focused on shaking away the chills. Feeling something sliding down his back Nat turned as a loud clang sounded as something hit the floor. Turning to see one of his blades on the ground, Nat simply shook his head and lifted up the piece of steel and placed it back into it's sheathe and tilted it upwards so it wouldn't fall again. Straightening the rest of his attire as he stopped the waiter came by and dropped off a plate of food.

Going through Nat's mind were a series of thoughts on what he should do and why this food was in front of him. Who did it belong to, would they miss it, would they even know? Nat shrugged and began to eat the food before him while he looked over at the jounin looking at him with a cold stare.

Heerosato

[Graded]Oh what?!?!?!?

Post by Heerosato » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:23 pm

Mori continued to watch the people in the restaurant, and how they were just some of the most pathetic group of people he had ever seen. These people just having a good time and with their families don't understand the concept of pain, and suffering. They have never been shown the horrors of this world, and should be dealt with as retarded dog. Then he looked over to the little punk that walked in, and seen his sword fall to the ground so this made Mori grin. He was such a pathetic excuse of a ninja he could not even hold his sword, and he shows fear when I look into him. This was just his normal thinking, but never the less he continued for he could not help but see the flaws in all humans.

They all just needed to die, and get it over with soon because they are nothing. These fucking retarded people, and their families, for I could just kill them and there would be nothing they could do about it. Just one flick of my wrist and they would all be dead, and gone to this world. No one would care if a few died since everyone will die sometime, this is how the world works and will always be this way. As he though of all these things Mori soon finished his water and requested another.

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

firo098

[Graded]Oh what?!?!?!?

Post by firo098 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:48 am

He felt a smile creeping across his face as he cleaned the plate and left the empty dish where it was. It was pretty good tasting for something he didn't pay for and the flavour seemed to make his tastebuds dance it was a pretty strange feeling, but then again he was a strange person. The man next to him continued to ignore his existence as he glanced around the restaurant looking for something Nat thought. Maybe he was on a mission, maybe someone owed him money, could he be looking to jump someone in the restaurant? All these theories came into Nat's mind as he sat on the stool and pulled out a toothpick and cleaned his teeth. Leaving it in his mouth for no reason but to look cool he gave the man a warm smile and extended his hand towards him.

"Hi, I'm Nat, Nat Hikyuu. What's your name my silent friend?" Nat asked him calmly with his usual warm tone and felt a little stupid calling him a friend yet he didn't know him. THey were in Iwa together and they both lived in the village he assumed and with his hand waiting to shake his hand he decided to keep the smile steadily on his face.

Heerosato

[Graded]Oh what?!?!?!?

Post by Heerosato » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:18 am

Mori was still just watching the pathetic people in the place when this little punk-ass-bitch decided to talk to him. This was just wrong to Mori on so many levels, thinking that you could just walk up and talk to him. That and to call him a friend only if he understood the true workings of this world. How could some little fucker be so god damn retarded, for this was pointless to Mori.

"Listen here you fucking piece of shit, that you may call a ninja. For one I'm not your friend, they are for the weak at heart. The weak one's in this world will die off and only the strong will live. Seeing that you may think that I'm your friend I should just spare you the god damn time, and end your life.

Second you just don't go up to someone, and say 'hi my name is fucking retard'. Your supposed to be a trained ninja, so act like one. God you make me sick just looking at your weakness, and lack of convection. Your even so weak that you can not even hold a sword up, no way in hell your killing someone like that.

So fuck off you god damn retard, and all you know my name is fucking death to you. Now unless you want me to show you my work, I suggest that the next time I see your little punk ass it is able to defend your self. Since I will kill you if you show your face to me again. Now fuck off before I make you my bitch, and play with you like a toy."

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

firo098

[Graded]Oh what?!?!?!?

Post by firo098 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:32 am

Nat couldn't help but laugh a little as he heard the man talk to him and he began to laugh so hard he fell from his seat. This guy was serious, he was serious about what he was saying, he's an interesting guy to say the least. Tears began to leak from Nat's eyes as he laughed at the man and his stomach had a sharp pain going through it. He crawled to his feet still smiling as he used the stool to get up and as he looked at the man he dropped and started laughing again. His headband still around his neck he nearly caught it on a nail sticking from the counter as he flailed about in his endless laughter.

Getting onto his feet using the stool once again he let out a long sigh of relief as the tension and feeling in his stomch subsided. "Dude....you're hilarious. Nat finally replied, "That was a nice rant my friend, you sound like you know me well. My friends will be my death, but only because i choose to protect them with my life. My reason for being a ninja is to protect those dear to me using my fists and these wakizashi. Anything else you can figure out about me? I'd be glad to hear it." Nat said as he smiled even wider and waited for his response.

Heerosato

[Graded]Oh what?!?!?!?

Post by Heerosato » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:44 am

This little bitch just laughed at Mori, this was not the wisest move anyone has ever done yet to him. He warred this little bastard, and now he was going to get it. So Mori made some hand signs as fast as he could. Then chains made of chakra shot forth from his hands. He sent all four of them at the boy one from the left another from the right, and last two straight for him. He then tried to have them attach to the boy, and take control of his body.

"Laugh at this bitch!"
SpoilerShow
Joutatsu Chakra Kusari [Advance chakra chains]
B-Rank Ninjutsu
prerequisite: Taibu Chakra Kusari
After the right hand seals Mori can make chains out of chakra With this level of jutsu Mori can only make two chains in each hand with a length of 30 feet. These can be used like whips, or can tie people up with them. If someone is tied up by this jutsu if they have a strength of eight they brake free.

Tatsujin Kusari Kugutsu [Master Chain Puppetry]
A-Rank Ninjutsu
prerequisite: Tabiu Kusari Seichuu, Joutatsu Chakra Kusari, Kusari Kugutsu
After a hand seal if Mori's chains come in contact with a non-living, or a living target it may connect with it and control it's movements. He can only take control of as many things as there are chakra chains he has. This would includes humans, animals weapons, and other puppets though he can't control thing that he is not strong enough to move. If Mori tries to take over another ninja's puppet he must have two higher in control to gain control of it. If he tried to take over a weapon that another ninja is holding, he has have two higher strength to have control of it. If Mori tries to take over a human or animal they can break free if they have six or more strength. Though anything in the air or on the ground that he is strong enough to move he can control it freely. This will take a full post to take effect.

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

firo098

[Graded]Oh what?!?!?!?

Post by firo098 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:14 am

Nat smiled as he watched the chains fly at him at top speeds, there wasn't much he could do to get away so he stood there and brought his arms out and let the chains wrap around him. His hair covering his face as he looked down and it covered his smile a little, as he brought his head back up a slight laugh escaped. The man hated him because he could laugh, smile and make friends, which he himself most likely couldn't. A classic example of a bully situation, but Nat couldn't stand up to someone who had him all wrapped up. Bound by chains in a restaurant, how did he get himself into these situations, how'd he manage to live so long when he always got into these situations. These questions he had no anwser for and he simply smiled at him while he was bound up, "You want to hurt me fine, let me help you out." Focusing his chakra into his hands he used his technique of Stone Fist.

Nat only had one technique that could have any effect at this point, and he let his lightning chakra surge through his hands and hopefully down the chains as he grabbed onto the two nearest his hands. Shocking Fist Locking touch was the name of this technique.
JutsuShow
*Dageki Ryuu • Joumae Tacchi [Shock Fist Style • Locking Touch]
D-Rank, Taijutsu
The user will flood one of their hands with electric chakra that focuses on the opponent's muscles. A well placed blow will cause the afflicted area to be unable to move for 2 posts.

*Ninpou • Ishi Kobushi [Ninja Arts • Stone Fists]
Ishi Kobushi is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Hidden Rock Ninja. By channeling chakra into their fists, the Hidden Rock Ninja can harden them, making them as solid as a rock. This makes their punches very hard and powerful; physical attacks on the hand become reduced in damage.

Heerosato

[Graded]Oh what?!?!?!?

Post by Heerosato » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:31 pm

Mori seen the boy try something with his chains coming from his left hand. So he released the chains from his left hand, and the hit the ground. He only needed one chain attached to someone to control them, so two is still good. "Fucker you should know laughing at people will only end badly for you." He then made the bastards arm move and hit himself in the nuts as hard as he could. Then refused to let the body fall to the ground. "Your weakness is a sad thing you little bitch"

He then forced the man on the ground and his hands behind his head. Mori then walked up to him, and drew his sword. He then moved it closer to the boys neck, to the point where he could feel the blade slightly on his neck. "Now you're going to get the fuck out of here, or you will feel more pain. Now get the fuck out you little weak bitch." He then released his last two chains from the boy letting him go.

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

firo098

[Graded]Oh what?!?!?!?

Post by firo098 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:59 pm

Nat was prepared to handle just about anything that came his way, he couldn't move but that was nothing. Feeling a release on his left arm Nat started to wonder what was going on, why was he letting him go? It was kinda quick and he started to think this guy did this for no reason at all and laughed at the wasted Chakra. Why would he grab him to release him, what point would that be, it didn't make any sense know matter how he thought of it. His electric chakra stopping and his hands softening and he inhaled to speak once more, but he couldn't. As he prepared to speak he felt a powerful pain shoot up his body. Nat's body quivered for a few seconds as he tried not to let it too obvious to his opponent.

Just as his body slowed down he felt the other chains bring him to the ground and force his hands behind his head. As his head touched the ground his teeth started to grind against each other as he tried not to do anything to hurt himself. "D-d-dude...you're a pussy" He clearly stated smiling and laughing a little. He felt the blade press against his neck as he finished speaking and then with an even wider smile he prepared to speak again. "You call me weak...yet you had to chain a Genin to beat him...you're a sad excuse for a Ninja you know that...?"

Heerosato

[Graded]Oh what?!?!?!?

Post by Heerosato » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:37 pm

Mori laughed at the shrued little man thinking that he was just so wrong with how he thought. This boy though was starting to get to him so Mori knew that it would be best if he just took off for home now. "Just remember once one person is weak they will forever be weak. Also when I was your age I could still have killed you now." He then walked out and home where he could vent on something.

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

firo098

[Graded]Oh what?!?!?!?

Post by firo098 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:47 am

Laying on thr ground for the next couple minutes, Nat tried to ignore the stinging pain from the hit, but that proved harder than it seemed. Lifting himself off the ground slowly and back onto a stool to sit for awhile he began to think about what the man said. Was he really that weak, what would his team think about him once they met him and found out about it. He soon brushed off the thoughts and with a quick spin off the stool landed on the ground, the pain now subsided. He began to stroll out of the restaurant and as he saw the beautiful day outside, he quickly forgot of his flaws and began to drown himself in the sun and wind, quickly dashing off to his home.

Return to “Ougonjidai Restaurant”