Meeting the Team

PureWillPower
Location: I had to walk to school uphill in the snow, 5 miles, both ways.....Yes I lived in Florida. Don't ruin my memories with your logic.

Meeting the Team

Post by PureWillPower » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:15 pm

Namiyo and Wataru, her ring tailed Lemur, had been sitting at the reserved table in the back of the restaraunt. She was told she was being paired with a genin from a differnt class and a Chuunin she hadn't seen before. So to ease the meeting up some, she reserved a table here and invited the both of them to lunch. The pink haired girl was in a pleasent mood today. She was ready to get with a team and train more to become a chuunin. But would her training as a Medic be complimentary to her partner's?

She had a relativly new outfit on. She only wore it one time before and it was with her mother on a walk before graduation. The top was a black underarmor top that only covered her breast. A white pull over sleeveless vest was above this. The top of the vest had a red hood. The bottom started at her chest and opened to expose her stomach. It flowed down behind her back like a trench coatending just below her rear end. The bottom hem lined with red dots. She wore a white mini skirt with a identical dot pattern at the bottom hem. A black mesh under armor was worn under this allowing her to move without risking a loss of humility. The left leg's mesh extended to just above the knee, while the right leg mesh stopped just under her skirt's hem. Her black shinobi boots were one peice, open toed and heeled boots that extended up to just under her knees. They were secured by buckles. Her forearms were covered by mesh guards, wrist to elbow. To accent the outfit, she wore her white forehead protector across her forehead. Around her neckm wrist, and ankles, were her usual leather cuffs. They were a universal accesory.
SpoilerShow

Pink hair not Black. Its also missing the final accesories.
Wataru was laying down over the back of the bench because he was repeatedly told to behave on the way to the restaraunt. While normally not allowed in, the forehead protector he wore signified him as a ninja pet, an exception to the rule. As long as he behaved that is.

Nami crossed her legs as the tea was brough to the table and set on the heater to boil and brew. By the time the other two got there, it should be done.
Characters made of PureWillP0wer
VillageNameRankRenownMissionsColor Code
Sakugu TsubumeGenin--FFE134
Taku YukoJounin200-008008

Ein

Meeting the Team

Post by Ein » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:55 am

Honestly, Ishiko would've rather waited. Her original partner was supposed to be Enzeru. They'd met and everything! They'd looked forward to working together!

And, and . . . just like that, they get assigned a new team member? Ugh.

It was a medical ninja that was supposed to "Balance out a mostly combat-oriented team." To stress the point further, it was a genin neither Ishiko or Enzeru had met. Whoever was in charge of assigning teams needs to get replaced.

Walking into the restaurant mumbling to herself, Ishiko glanced up and saw the moderately busy restaurant had a few tables, some with loners and others with groups busily chatting . . .

Scoffing and about to walk over to wherever this new genin would be seated, Ishiko realized something.

She had no idea what this genin looked like, their gender, or where they were sitting. Blinking and freezing as she stood in mid-stride in the restaurant, Ishiko figured it would be easy to find a ninja in this restaurant . . . if it wasn't well-known for serving the shinobi of Iwa.

Just . . . perfect.

thunderwolf

Meeting the Team

Post by thunderwolf » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:43 am

Ryuu was walking through the city remembering his invite to a lunch from his new genin team mate. He walked through the town as he took out a scroll from his scroll pouch, this scroll held the information provided by the iwa academy about his new team mates. Ryuu began to review his scrolls as he stumbled through the city thinking Hmm it seems we have a medical ninja amongst us,and she has a ninja pet, this will come in handy on missions. Just then he arrived at the bar before he had the time to read up on his other two team mates. He walked in and looked around, luckily thanks to his scroll, he was easily able to distinguish his partner thanks to the pet in the bar, it was very strange for this to happen as it wasn't customary for pets to be allowed inside.

He then walked over as he said "Namiyo i presume?" with a smile planted on his face, he then bent down and said "and this must be you ninja pet" as he bent down next to him and petted his head friendly.
[Genin • Iwa • Enkouton, Hotaru • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

RetiredShow
[Genin • Konoha • Kurisu Senju • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0] (Retired)

[Chunin • Iwa • Hitoshi Ryuu • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0] (Retired)

[Rank • Suna • Hizashi Kaji• Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0] (Retired)

PureWillPower
Location: I had to walk to school uphill in the snow, 5 miles, both ways.....Yes I lived in Florida. Don't ruin my memories with your logic.

Meeting the Team

Post by PureWillPower » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:56 am

Noting the lost genin walking in, she could only guess at her being one of the other two genin she was paired with. She leaned her head back and looked back to her like a point for Wataru. just then a guy walked over and asked about her identity. He then petted the 13" ring tailed lemur. As soon as the head was touched though, he sprang up and ran along his arm leaping off his shoulder and landing just infront of Ishiko.

Nami sat back upright and nodded. "Hai. I am Nami. You must be the chuunin sensei." Her hands were folded atop her crossed legs, giving her a lady like appearence. She closed her eyes for a second as she took a breath in. "A chuunin with Blue spikey hair and a genin with short blue hair. I didn't realize the village assigned daughters to learn from their fathers officially."

Back at the mid point of the restaraunt, Wataru stood up and tugged on Ishiko's boot. The baby ring tailed lemur moved abit to get her attention. By the time she looked down he was in a full blown dance. Yes the ring tailed lemur liked to move it. As he danced though he lead her towards the table with Nami and Ryuu.

Ein

Meeting the Team

Post by Ein » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:04 am

Okay, so . . . this wasn't the smartest thing in the world, but . . .

Hey, people have done stupider things, I'm sure. Like, I dunno, follow a cat into a strange dark alley, or have a drink at the wrong place in town.

So, following a dancing ninja pet with the Iwagakure headband didn't seem like such a bad idea. At the time, at least. Following the dancing lemur, Chikako noted the two shinobi speaking, catching enough of the conversation to conclude that these two were, most likely, the remaining components to her team.

So . . . why were they meeting in a restaurant again? Seemed more appropriate to meet out in the training fields, but . . . hey, at least it meant a day out of the glaring sun.

Taking a seat hesitantly and glancing towards the two to make sure she had the right spot, Ishiko glanced towards the genin about her age just as she finished her assumption.

"My Outo-San isn't in the village. So, it isn't that we're related. Blue hair is just fun to have, don't ya know?"
Smiling at this, Ishiko clasped her hands together, "So, this is Team Five, right?"

PureWillPower

Meeting the Team

Post by PureWillPower » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:40 am

As Wataru reached the table, he climbed up the bench and sat on Nami's shoulder. The smug medic looked over the genin very openly and from head to toe. "Cute." She then slid over to let her teammate take the bench seat next to her. The chuunin could have the bench at the other side. She uncrossed her legs and lifted the tea pot pouring the girl a nice hot cup of tea and sliding it closer to her. She sat close to her with a smile. It was gentle, with enough evil to make rats run out. Wataru was holding up his small cup. She poured about an ounce into it. and returned to her position just inches away from Ishiko's arm. "Well not quite we do have the Origami-nin that will be out for a bit. I was placed to ensure training continued."

Ein

Meeting the Team

Post by Ein » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:49 am

Ishiko sat next to Nami, taking a sip of the tea and relishing it's hot taste. Working at the soup kitchen had made her grow appreciative of food. Good tasting food, at least. Setting down the cup, Ishiko raised a brow at Nami's reference to her friend. "Yeah. He's Enzeru-san. I know."

Flashing back to the comment Nami had said, Ishiko remembered the standard procedure for such a thing. "It's nice, sure, but yours is much nicer . . . I'm sorry, what's your name again? I'm Ishiko. Just Ishiko. No last name. What's yours?"

Taking large gulps of tea at a time, Ishiko made little effort in giving the other kunoichi a glance. The tea was too much for the kunoichi that had been drinking nothing but water as a side to her meals.

PureWillPower

Meeting the Team

Post by PureWillPower » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:00 am

Nami smiled and kept her attention to the genin next to her. Her hand moving under the table setting it on her thigh. "I am Yokoyama Namiyo. Perhaps later I can take you back to my place and see if any of my outfits fit you." The two girls were about the same size. Nami was just two inches shorter. Wataru jumped back to the wall and laid down. As soon as Ishiko set the cup down again, Nami was ready to pour more tea. Though if the other girl had noticed, she was moving closer. Thier hips just milimeters apart. The waitress looked over to them and picked up her pad before being stopped by a customer asking for a refil.

Ein

Meeting the Team

Post by Ein » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:12 am

Ishiko, taking a sip of the tea, would strategically, inch away, turning to face Nami as she did so and raising up her leg, bent at the knee, for her chin to rest on.

Effectively separating the two. Ishiko figured she just probably didn't know about personal space. "Hm . . . really? You'd be so kind? But I wouldn't want to impose, ya know?"

Smiling as she said this, Ishiko would reach out and gently pick up Wataru, holding him in her hands and biting back the urge to smother the cute little thing with hugs just barely. "And is this the fourth member of our team? He's so cute," she said, giggling as she'd rock him in something resembling a mother cradling her child. "Aren't you going to tell me your name? Or is that a secret?" She asked, her face lifting up to meet Nami's gaze.

PureWillPower

Meeting the Team

Post by PureWillPower » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:19 am

WALL!

She was good. This one was going to be fun to play with. She reset her position as the waitress walked up and to the side of the chuunin. "Are you ready to order?"

Nami looked to the single panneled menu and then back. It didn't take her that long to figure out what she wanted. "One bowl of Ramen, tofu and egg. And Wataru would like the fruit salad." She set it down and looked to the girl who was cuddling the ringtailed lemur, who was falling asleep. "All of this on one check please." She reached over and petted wataru. "Order what ever you would like Ishiko-chan.'

Ein

Meeting the Team

Post by Ein » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:25 am

Chan, eh?

This girl . . . seems like she'll be a challenge to over come as well.

Well, she thought, at least there won't be a dull moment.

Smiling at the waitress, Ishiko said, "I'll have red curry with lots of rice. And, as a side, steak teriyaki." As the waitress left, Ishiko glanced back and asked nonchalantly with the same bright smile and a pleasant voice, "Could you tell me a little about yourself . . . ? You know, like what your interests are, and what your dreams for the future might be."

PureWillPower

Meeting the Team

Post by PureWillPower » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:53 am

Nami whistled slightly as the girl's order was placed. She seemed to be a little hungry. She figured best would be to let her relax for now. "Well I would love to continue my training in the medical arts so that I can heal everyone I come across. possibly open a clinic between the countries that any citizen or ninja from any village could come to for care. Maybe also get another pet." She leaned back and draped her arms across the back of the bench. Her right arm behind Ishiko but not in a flirting uncomfortable way.

"Then again there is also the dream to open my own clothing design store that caters to ninjas. A blend of form and function. Also out side of the village so all could come to it. Why keep a business just to one country?"

Wataru cuddled up to Ishiko's chest as they talked. His tiny paw gripping at the hem of her top. "And little Wataru here would like a nice tall banana tree in my backyard to have fun and dance on."

Ein

Meeting the Team

Post by Ein » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:04 am

As Ishiko, well, stuffed her face with flavored rice and steak, she barely managed to hear everything that Nami was saying. All she did was nod at certain points, followed by stuffing down more rice and meat. Hungry might be a bit of an understatement.

As Nami concluded her explanation . . . Ishiko had well polished off half of her meal. Smiling contently as she leaned back and looked towards Nami, Ishiko found herself a bit puzzled.

"Hm . . . I dunno. I mean, if I were you, I'd keep the hospital in Iwa. I mean, those other shinobi could end up attacking us, so why help them do it?" Ishiko grew up with the strong nationalistic view; Iwagakure no Sato before the world. "And those all sound like pretty hard goals, Nami . . . what do your parents think about it?"

PureWillPower

Meeting the Team

Post by PureWillPower » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:16 am

Nami just smiled as her ramen bowl was brought. Popping apart the chopsticks she started to eat as Ishi did. But as she mentioned her parents she stopped while holding a piece of tofu hovering above the bowl. "I don't know. haven't seen either of them for about a year now." She nonchalantly brought the peice to her mouth and continued her meal. She did notice how fast the girl was driving through the food. Wataru was sitting between the two on the seat with a peice of honeydew in his hands, chewing on it bit by bit.

After finishing off about half of her bowl she broke the silence. "How about your parent, dreams, and goals?"

Ein

Meeting the Team

Post by Ein » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:22 am

Ishiko noted Nami's reaction, and immediately dropped her leg, moving closer to Nami with a look of regret. "Oh, I'm so sorry . . . I-I had no idea. Are-Are you all right, Namiyo-chan?"

There was a certain tinge of empathy that Ishiko could feel for Nami right now. "My . . . my folks are gone too . . . I never knew them all that well, so I may not exactly know what you're going through, but . . . I'm sorry I brought it up."

Whew . . . this is getting a little too heavy for my taste. Thinking this thought, Ishiko clasped her hands together and smiled, "Anything I can do to make it up to you?"

PureWillPower

Meeting the Team

Post by PureWillPower » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:31 am

She looked towards her and smiled back sweetly. She mvoed a bit closer and set her head on Ishiko's sholder. "Well you could come to my house, spend the night, let me cook dinner, try on some clothes, and help look after Wataru." She looked up from her head rested position with a small smile. her chopsticks resting atop the bowl that previously held the ramen. Wataru looked up just as sweetly from his craddled position. Since her body was tilted, she brought her legs up and tucked them behind her as she seeme dto lay on the bench with an Ishi pillow.

Ein

Meeting the Team

Post by Ein » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:41 am

Smiling at the thought of spending the night with her new friend, Ishiko nodded, "Sure, like a sleep over! I'd love to spend the night with you and Wataru-chan."

As Nami leaned against her, Ishiko took the remaining bites and polished off her meal, before returning her attention to Nami.

She's kind of like a little kid . . . Ishiko thought as Nami was resting against her. "You do know sleep-overs are meant to be done at a home, and not at a restaurant, right, Namiyo-chan?" Still, Ishiko made no effort to disturb her. She'd opened up old wounds, and helping her deal with them was the least she could do.

PureWillPower

Meeting the Team

Post by PureWillPower » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:50 am

Nami smiled and sat up right. "Yeah but it worked to get you to come over right?" Her lady like demeanor had returned and she poured some more tea and lifted the cup to her lips. Wataru was on the seat finishing up a grape.
OOCShow
waiting for chd

thunderwolf

Meeting the Team

Post by thunderwolf » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:06 pm

Ryuu listened as the girls talked on and on about their lives and whatnot, Ryuu was paying close attention to them, taking in the details about there personalities. He was one for studying the types of human behaviors and such, in some way he believed it helped him see things clearly somehow.

He then looked over and ordered some food for himself and the younger girls as he smiled at the "Well im glad to see everyone's getting along so well, now ishiko tell me a little about yourself, i wasnt able to read your file yet." he said as he waitted for the girls answer

RetiredShow

Ein

Meeting the Team

Post by Ein » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:27 pm

Laughing a little nervously as Ishiko was asked about herself, she replied with a nonchalant, "Not much to say, you know! I lean more towards close-range combat and mid range . . . and I had average scores at the academy . . . not much to say, really."

Laughing at herself a bit, Ishiko would sit up a little and peer more towards the other stranger. "Would about you, Sempai? Tell us about yourself! We are going to be learning from you, aren't we?"

PureWillPower

Meeting the Team

Post by PureWillPower » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:35 pm

Nami leaned back and set her hands back on her lap. Legs crossed. "Yes spikey. We are here to learn from your leadership and prowess in the field. What will you teach us two innocent little kunoichi?" Her smirk was back. A fresh pot of tea was brought over to brew while they chatted. Wataru had finished up his meal save one banana slice which he took over to eat while siting on Ishiko's lap.

thunderwolf

Meeting the Team

Post by thunderwolf » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:58 pm

Senpai huh? i like the sound of that he thought with a smirk on his face "Well there's not much to me i guess"he said humbly, even though he was top of has class at taijutsu, "as for my ninjutsu i use something a little different then most, i use a mud style jutsu, and as for my academy days.. i think i graduated second in my class as a genin." he said then smiled "But enough about me though" he looked over at the two and smirked "So ladies, i dont mean to be forward here, but what would you to think of a little sparing session after this meal, so we can get a feel of each others battle styles hmm?""what do you say? you two and the pet versus me?"

RetiredShow

Ein

Meeting the Team

Post by Ein » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:26 pm

The moment a match was proposed, Ishiko immediately began to stiffen visibly, her body tensing up and her face becoming infinitely more serious.

He uses . . . mud style . . . however, he mentioned nothing involving Genjutsu or Taijutsu. He didn't boast or belittle about it. So, he's a close to mid range combat user with, most likely, sub par Genjutsu skills or Taijutsu skills. However . . . considering his rank as Chuunin, that could be unlikely. Maybe he's just humble?

The only solution is to test for it, since competing with him on variables that are known--

Or maybe he was lying to throw us off and he's really a long range user? Maybe he's just been using this oppurtunity to give us a false sense of his strategy . . .

That last thought seemed to shake up Ishiko a little internally. If so, then I can take nothing he's said so far at face value . . . and we have nothing to work with.

Regardless, she thought as she steadied her now turbulent thoughts, the best course of action in this situation is to start by testing the Genjutsu aspect and learn from actual combat, revising our strategy as we learn how he reacts to our different jutsu.

Then, if it turns out that he leans towards a Genjutsu user, we can evaluate his Taijutsu skills.

Smiling as this last thought came to mind, Ishiko nodded, "That's fine with me, sempai. In fact, I could use a work out. Let's go right now!"

PureWillPower

Meeting the Team

Post by PureWillPower » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:50 am

Wataru sat up straight and pointed to himself as Ryuu said pet. "Chi?" Naim just picked him up as he was confused and set him back into Ishiko's arms. "Sure we are done eating ourselves." She then looked to ishiko with a wink then back to him. Her smile went sugery sweet as she leaned forward onto her arms. She blinked slowly twice. "Thank you for picking up the check sensei." Her words caring her chakra to her sensei getting a little test of her own done.

She smiled and watched with wonder. How was her sensei's skill with genjutsu? Either way she would have to team with her new partner to over come a ninjutsu user with an element she has never seen before. She didn't exactly have much in the way of offense.
Jutsu UsedShow
Kunoichijutsu • Kyuushuu [Art of the Kunoichi • Attraction]
Type: Genjutsu
Range: Medium
Pre-requisite: Female
The user acts cute or seductive while speaking in the appropriate manner. When they hear the words, they will enter a daze of attraction. They go through what ever actions one would when seeing thier ideal sexual or romantic attraction. This can range from flirting with her to trying to impress her with some sort of exhibition of thier best skill. The effect last for 1 post. This only affects those that are attracted to girls. this is best used to lower the target's defenses while another can attack.

thunderwolf

Meeting the Team

Post by thunderwolf » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:31 pm

Ryuu chuckled as her words entered his ear "hehe sure thing nami, its no problem at all. Id pick up the tab anytime for you" he said as he winked at her and followed the two out, a dumb smile across his face as the genjutsu took him over.

They stood in the training fields, large boulders and rocks located everywhere in the dirt arena thoughts ran through Ryuu's head rapidly about the young nin Man shes looking really cute all the sudden, maybe its because she finally stood up?.. meh who knows, better show her what i can do to try and impress her

"So ladies" he says slyly "show me what you got as he perform some hands seals and the ground around him slowly turns into mud sneakily hoping the genin wouldnt see it thanks to the dirt all around them.
SpoilerShow

Mud Style: Mud Field Creation
Description:After the hand signs are performed, the user slams his/her hands into the ground. If the environment allows it, the area around the user will become a thick and heavy mud for a distance of about 10 meters. No chakra is required to maintain the state of the area.

RetiredShow

Ein

Meeting the Team

Post by Ein » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:37 pm

Iwagakure's land scape was dry, barren earth. To not notice the distinct thickness and moistness of the mud would, well, be difficult. Noticing the mud, Ishiko immediately realized that he had not lied about knowing the Mud Style. Glancing towards Nami, Ishiko whispered the words, "Stay away from the muddy terrain," as she turned towards the Chuunin finishing his jutsu.

Ishiko probably didn't want to mix up a medic ninja in a close quarters fight.

Her hands came together as he looked towards Ishiko and Nami, completing hand signs in rapid succession before inducing a Genjutsu on Ryuu, should he see. His vision would be distorted completely, affecting his co-ordination and aim.

Initiating the Tiger Symbol with her combined hands, Ishiko clenched her right hand into a fist; wisps of Katon chakra twirling around the clenched fist. Taking advantage of a preemptive strike, Ishiko began charging towards Ryuu through the muddy marsh. I'll need to watch out for the mud, but . . . so long as he is distorted, I might have an opening!
SpoilerShow
+ Nibai Bijon [Double Vision]
C-ranked Genjutsu
In order for this Genjutsu to take affect, Ishiko must be focused on a maximum of three opponents. The opponent(s) must observe Ishiko's hand signs to provide the illusion and suggestion of Ninjutsu for the Genjutsu to take affect. After completing the hand-signs, Ishiko would simply focus on the opponent, immediately giving them double vision and taking away their coordination. Lasts 4 posts.

+ Doragon Genkotsu [Fire Element • Dragon Fist]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
This jutsu is a slow-acting one, requiring only a few simple hand signs beforehand. The complexity in this jutsu lies in the user's ability to continuously charge their fists with Katon energy; steadily increasing in heat strength at even intervals. This style stores up Katon energy for a maximum of five posts (including the post the technique was first implemented), in either (or both, if stamina and control are high enough) fist, releasing the energy on the opponent. The more Katon energy stored, the stronger the release. 1 post = 1st degree burns, 3 posts = 3rd degree burns, and 5 posts = Enough Katon force to concentrate a miniature explosion (strong enough to blast through concrete) in the direction of the fist. The use of any other jutsu in the midst of charging the Dragon Fist results in the Katon chakra dispersing and a wasted effort.

PureWillPower

Meeting the Team

Post by PureWillPower » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:49 pm

Of course she noticed it. But this was also something they needed to take care about. But before she could tell her partner, Ishiko had taken off and charged him. This was not going to be good. Fire fist Fury? Channeling and folding her chakra to her feet, she charged after her genin partner trying to catch up before she got to close. Her legs taking wide sweeping strokes, but the planted foot seemed to glide over the terrain. Her hand reaching out to try and grab her and stop her before she entered the mud. 'We have to go ranged on this and get him away from the mud.' After that thought she nodded towards Ryuu but it gave the signal to her pet, Wataru.

The little lemur lept out of eye sight and behind one of the boulders. He knew what she was looking for as she glided on water to the Masked girl.
Jutsu UsedShow
Suiton • Wakumizu [Water Release • Water Slide]
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: Personal
Pre-requisite: None
This technique allows the user to move quicker over fairly flat areas. The user shapes the chakra at her feet into water. Using sweeping motions of her feet, like she was on inline skates or ice skates, the user can travel at +1 thier current speed. Using it on a downhill allows them to move at +1 current speed with less effort. Taijutsu drops by 2 while this is activated.

thunderwolf

Meeting the Team

Post by thunderwolf » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:19 pm

Ryuu began to be confused as he began to smile at his genin pupils and he thought to himself Wooo thats pretty intense, genjutsu huh? Man these kids figured me out quick He then shook his head as he tried to maintain focus, everything was made double on the battlefield as one genin chased after the other, Ryuu then looked down and formed some hands seals, as a three mud clones formed from the mud below him, he was kinda taken back by the sight seeing as how it seemed there was now 6 clones in front of him (seemingly).

He then passed on the this thought telepathically to his clones split up and find the real one, hold them down, be careful though there's a cat somewhere around here he then leaped back and took a seat on the rock as he closed his eyes, to help him deal with the disorientation. His clone stood before him passing his thoughts simultaneously onto him on what was going on in the battlefield. The other two clones ran forward to the the incoming genin preparing to attack with taijutsu.
SpoilerShow
Mud Style: Mud Clone Technique
Using mud in the area, the user can create mud clones depending on his/her ninja rank/class. Because the clones are made of mud, they are more durable than most other clones. May take two hits to destroy instead of one. The personality of the clones depends on the user’s personality. The user can channel thoughts with the clones. The weight of the clones and amount of mud needed depends on the user's body weight. Finally, the user can control what the clones say, and control the clone’s actions. The Mud Clones are capable of using any technique that deals with mud. The user can make up to 4 clone

RetiredShow

Ein

Meeting the Team

Post by Ein » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:47 pm

Ishiko continued her sprint through the muddy marsh, grunting as two mud clones began to run towards her and Nami. Dipping into her ninja pouch with her left hand, Ishiko threw two smoke pellets towards the incoming clones, the cloud of smoke would envelop them in their sprint, hopefully distorting the two.

Quickly turning on her heels, fishing out two kunai from her holster with her left hand and wrapping each one in a lit exploding tag (twirling them on her index and ring finger through the loop to avoid burning herself), she'd throw the kunai towards the dark cloud of smoke. The kunai wouldn't necesarrily hit the clones, but explode within their range and the dark cloud of smoke, and hopefully destroy the two.

Still opting for the safer route, Ishiko would run around the thick cloud of smoke, sprinting towards Ryuu meditating and his final clone.

PureWillPower

Meeting the Team

Post by PureWillPower » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:04 pm

Dang, she was late. She wtched as her teamate let lose the kunai and smoke bombs creating an interesting sceane. But something didn't quite feel right about this plan of attack. Since he was utilizing mud he most likely formed it the way real mud is made, by combining Earth and water. She knew the pliability of water and the rigidness of Earth. They were the elements of her parents. Unfortuantly she didn't know alot about what water could do because she hasn't seen her mother in four years now. Her father for two. She started to move away from her partner and back towards the rocks in wide sweeping leg motions.

Wataru kept a careful eye out for any sign but he was too far away. Using his small size to his advantage, he ran towards another rock and then to a much larger rock. As he braced himself by the rock, he felt his tail get yanked up and flung to Nami's back. He clung onto her collr for dear life as she started racing directly for the clone. She would most likely be the first one there. Her hand reached back behind her as if reaching into a pouch for a weapon as she got within inches of the mud clone.

thunderwolf

Meeting the Team

Post by thunderwolf » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:08 pm

Ryuu's clones could have easily doged the kunai but Ryuu made them stay as they exploded back to there muddy state. A smile came to his face as the girls reached his final clone and he reached into his pocket and pulled out a scoll and swiped his finger across it. Within a puff of smoke a Staff appeared , he passed the ninja weapon down to his clone as he then twirled it effortlessly with great skill as the incoming ninja where about to attack.

Ryuu, who was still siting on the rock with his eyes closed, sat back as he passed this thought into his clone dont let them get behind you after that ryuu stood up and reached into his pocket grabbing a tagged kunai and threw it about two feet to the left of where ishiko was coming from, in hopes of forcing the two genins to get closer to each other, making it easier for the clone to attack.. Lucky for him, his mud clones could pass thoughts while they where still active so he is able to see the field as if through the mud clones eyes.

RetiredShow

Ein

Meeting the Team

Post by Ein » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:24 am

Ishiko stomped into the mud, easily slowing to a stop due to the mud's thickness. Noticing the clone had a staff, Ishiko tossed another smoke pellet with her left hand directly at the clone. Fishing back into her ninja pouch, she'd reach out with four shuriken and toss them towards where Ryuu sat with his eyes closed; aiming to graze him and hit his shoulder/upper arm area.

Ishiko just wanted to end the fight at first blood, rather than keep going.

Okay . . . so he can see me through the eyes of the clone, since he managed to toss a kunai at my feet. Quickly dipping low to get the kunai out of the dirt, she'd throw it back towards Ryuu, should he have dodged or moved, out of -some- spite.

PureWillPower

Meeting the Team

Post by PureWillPower » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:57 am

Out of her usual style, Nami gets in close to the mud clone. The water on her feet giving out just in front of it. She performed a few quick hand seals and punched for the dead center of the clone. As she was in the final thrust of the punch, she yelled out. "Sesshoumaru jutsu![Destruction of Life Circle Technique!]" Not really one of her real techniques it was a front for what he was actually attempting on accomplishing, if she could get her hand in the mud, her jutsu would get to work. Mud was soil and water mixed together. however if she was right she sould be able to seperate the water of the dirt. If it could be seperated, it would be loose dirt and healthy clean water.

As the punch went flying though, Wataru noticed the kunai flying back to the one on the rock. It seemed that they two were working on taking out both of them. His hands holding on tight to her back. Like heck he wanted to be in a battle. But Nami-hime hasn't given him any indication to come from his hiding spot yet.
jutsu usedShow
*Water Purifier
E-Ranked Ninjutsu
After forming the needed hand seals, the user touches a body of water. Then, the water becomes purified of germs, bacteria, diseases, and so on. In addition, the water becomes 'pure' which can be used by many different things.

thunderwolf

Meeting the Team

Post by thunderwolf » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:43 pm

Ryuu's mud clone quickly leaped up into the air avoiding the as the smoke bomb was thrown, it seemed this genin was more then a handful, and this genjutsu casted upon him wasnt helping either. As the clone leaped up he attempted to hit away the shuriken away but the staff was just an inch too short, he passed the thought onto Ryuu but it was too late it had struck his shoulder ripping his shirt.

Ryuu responded to this by opening his eyes, it seemed the genjutsu was still affecting him but now the battle was getting serious. With that movement he leaped up and attempted to kick ishiko's chest with his incredible speed. Even though he was seeing double he was very confident the genin could not do much against him in a hand to hand fight. Should she move out of the way he would form some hand seals and attepmt harden the mud around her trapping her in the mud.

As the smoke cleared the clone landed and swung the staff at namis leg, attempting to sweep her off of her feet with his staff. He then landed as he and his clone then stood back to back.

RetiredShow

Ein

Meeting the Team

Post by Ein » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:26 pm

Ishiko, cocky the moment the shuriken made contact, was quiet surprised as Ryu leaped from his rock to . . . kick her?! Such a direct approach would be so easily avoided, but--

Quite frankly, Ishiko didn't have the reaction time to avoid such a blow. Throwing her fist up into the air with a sense of desperation, a concentrated blast of Katon chakra would blast out in the direction of Ryu . . . most likely missing entirely with her rushed release of the chakra.

Feeling the wind knocked out of her as the blow landed, Ishiko would fly out in the opposite direction, falling into the mud with a groan and a pain glowing from her abdomen.
SpoilerShow
+ Doragon Genkotsu [Fire Element • Dragon Fist]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
This jutsu is a slow-acting one, requiring only a few simple hand signs beforehand. The complexity in this jutsu lies in the user's ability to continuously charge their fists with Katon energy; steadily increasing in heat strength at even intervals. This style stores up Katon energy for a maximum of five posts (including the post the technique was first implemented), in either (or both, if stamina and control are high enough) fist, releasing the energy on the opponent. The more Katon energy stored, the stronger the release. 1 post = 1st degree burns, 3 posts = 3rd degree burns, and 5 posts = Enough Katon force to concentrate a miniature explosion (strong enough to blast through concrete) in the direction of the fist. The use of any other jutsu in the midst of charging the Dragon Fist results in the Katon chakra dispersing and a wasted effort.

PureWillPower

Meeting the Team

Post by PureWillPower » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:59 pm

Nami watched from within the clearing smoke as the clone and Ryuu leapt. It seemed like she wan't much of a concern to worry about. It was probably for the best though. She wasn't a front line combatant. Seeing as how Ryuu left the rock, it was empty and looked like it needed seated upon. So as the clone swept the staff for her feet she did exactly that. Nami leapt up onto the rock and Wataru moved into her lap. The sun was just above her. She leaned back a bit and stretched her arms out as if she was about to hug the Sun. The radiating heat gathering on her chest warming her entire body. Wataru sitting on her lap copied her, arching his chest towards the sun. Moving her hands together a couple times she connected a few seals together and resumed her position as she started singing.

"Umi wa hiroi na, ookii na,
Tsuki ga noborushi, higashizumu
Gentle waves, calling softly, ocean lullaby;
Rabbit moon glowing silver listens from the sky.

Umi ni ofune o ukabasete,
Yurete dokomade tsuzukuyara.

Gentle waves, calling softly, ocean lullaby;
Rabbit moon glowing silver, beckons me goodnight.
Umi ni ofune o ukabasete
Itte mitaina, yoso no kuni. "

HEr chakra carried on the tones, radiating through the area searching for Ryuu's ears.
Jutsu usedShow
Kunoichijutsu • Komoriuta [Art of the Kunoichi • Lullabye]
Type: Genjutsu
Range: Medium
Pre-requisite:
This jutsu is one of the simplest to activate of nami's. After going through her hand seals she starts singing. The sweet song fills the air and those within range start to feel sluggish and ready for bed. This does not actually put them to sleep. This last for two post, the duration of her song. Any attack will cancel the effects on a victum.

PureWillPower

Meeting the Team

Post by PureWillPower » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:23 am

edited and when you post please ask someone to clean up the thread. please and thank you.]

thunderwolf

Meeting the Team

Post by thunderwolf » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:05 am

as nami leaped up the clone quickly followed and yet suddenly dispersed ontop of her, covering nami in a thick mud, as the other genin was stuck to the floor Ryuu knew it was enough play time he had to end it before he lost his temper and takes one of these kids out!

As the two where then covered in mud he quickly formed a hand seal as the mud hardened all around the two genins in an attempt to hold them in place to end this battle. Ryuu was careful not to amplify his mud too much so as the two where not crushed by it, if it worked the two would have been held down tightly in the mud, unable to break free.

[ooc:lots of stuff going on for me, posting is going to be rather slow, trying to manage some time to get on[/spoiler]
SpoilerShow
Mud Style: Mud Hardening Technique
Another tricky technique meant to be used against opponents who have found their feet stuck within the depths of the mud. By channeling their chakra throughout the ground, the user can instantly return any mud created by Kurisu's chakra into solid rock, which is then capable of being used for other Doton no Jutsu. The technique serves two purposes; to catch the unwary and to return to the field to a more advantageous area for the user. A character with strength of 6 or more can break free from the stone holding.

RetiredShow

Ein

Meeting the Team

Post by Ein » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:18 am

Ishiko's eyes were closed and she was breathing at a shallow pace; it seemed as though Ryuu had gone a little over board on the genin. Her limp body was covered in the rock hard stone, not that it'd do much anyway.

No matter what the out come, it looked like Ishiko was out cold.

PureWillPower

Meeting the Team

Post by PureWillPower » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:55 am

As she opened her mouth to sing, it was filled by mud which then hardened inside her mouth gagging her and stopping the genutsu. As the mud hardened it froze her in the sun baking pose. Her body couldn't take the heat much more as she subsequently passed out from heat exhaustion.

Return to “Ougonjidai Restaurant”