Found Nin [Namiyo, Hiraku]

PureWillPower
Location: I had to walk to school uphill in the snow, 5 miles, both ways.....Yes I lived in Florida. Don't ruin my memories with your logic.

Post by PureWillPower » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:21 pm

The Ougonjidai restaurant had been a staple in the lives of virtually all the Iwagakure ninjas. Even if they never stepped into the place, it was a landmark and often times, a pre-mission meeting spot. It wasn't a super fancy, need a dress code style. It is a family affair. Ran for many years by Kanjin Reiniku, it closed the day he died. Still a central landmark of the Village, the restaurant stood strong even when closed. After ten years, it reopened ran by his widow Soumei and thier daughter, Netsuai Sekitan. The comfort food restaurant could seat as many as 100 shinobi at a single time. It also employed close to 50 civilians. While there was rarely a slow day, this was one of them. Not a single customer the entire hour. The place was spotless. Booths wiped down, tables cleaned and set up for the next guest. the Bar like counter was emaculate.

Behind the counter was a single waitress at the moment. The 14 year old pink haired girl was wearing the restraunt's uniform or a simple work yukata. Beige coloration. A Beige hair wrap covered most of her pink hair, but it was still obvious as to the color. She was busy cleaning glasses in the sink and humming a song. There were a few waitress's in the back who decided to let the new girl take the brunt of the rush. Kitchen staff were in the back chatting about the new genin that just graduated.
Characters made of PureWillP0wer
VillageNameRankRenownMissionsColor Code
Sakugu TsubumeGenin--FFE134
Taku YukoJounin200-008008

Kao

Post by Kao » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:34 am

Iwagakure no Sato was caught in the beginnings of winter. The sky was overcast, teasing precipitation, but Hiraku knew the threat of rain - or even rarer, snow - was one of nature's many idle threats. Hiraku had never been to the Ougonjidai Restaurant and, frankly, he was growing weary of hearing his grandmother prod him about visiting. After making her favourite lunch, he decided to make the trip to the restaurant. He rubbed his hands together vigorously, trying to dispel the chills he felt. He walked quicker than usual to quickly make his way to he restaurant.

Once there, he pushed open the door and took a look around. Being a pretty neat person, the young man was thankful that the place was nearly shining in its cleanliness. He walked up to the counter, brushing off his robes. "Hello," he sighed. Hiraku had no idea what the place served. "Ah, tea please." The first thing he noticed about the waitress was the pink strands of hair poking out of her hair wrap. He smiled at her as he slid his large scroll from his back onto the floor.
Kao's CharactersShow
Akari KotaruBanninIwagakure no Sato Team 18 Jousai [color=#1fb8a3]
Komiya ShizuoJounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#209DD3]
Yanagida Yukino Special Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#a07ac2]
Ishiwara SetsunaChuunin Iwagakure no Sato[color=#E81D1D]
Enkouten Mai Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#CE5412]
Aisu Namie Chuunin Kirigakure no Sato [color=#5bc2d4]
Awai FusaeA-Rank MNKonohagakure no Sato[color=#D95FEA]
Important NPCsShow
Akari Kanehara Akari clan elder [color=#80A0FF]
Sakata KannaIwagakure Councilwoman [color=#3DA43B]
Hazuki Shuran Jinchuuriki researcher [color=#E854C0]
Enkouten Kaizen Iwagakure councilman, clan leader [color=#C65871]
Rock Country Daimyo [color=#AC4A4A]

PureWillPower
Location: I had to walk to school uphill in the snow, 5 miles, both ways.....Yes I lived in Florida. Don't ruin my memories with your logic.

Post by PureWillPower » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:56 am

Looking up as the bell rang showing the entrance of a customer, Namiyo stood stright up and bowed her head. "Welcome." When he sat down and ordered tea she promptly went about placing the cup and saucer down, before pouring a good hot cup of tea for him. She sat the small container of sugar and a spoon next to it before placing a menu in front. The list was organized by appetizers, lunch entrees, sandwhiches, travel foods, Shinobi specials, and Senior Specials. It was a pretty straight forward single page list filling both sides of it. A few pictures along the sides shown entrees like the hamburger steak, Onigiri, sushi rolls, Miso soup, Hamburgers topped with Rock Lobster, and the "Iwagakure no Kakuni" A beef stew served in a Doton carved and suiton cleaned rock.

She stood there as he looked over it. It was obvious that she was either into deep customer service or that she was bored out of her Sand Goard with no customers at the moment.

Kao

Post by Kao » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:37 pm

OoC:
Sorry~
Although he had the menu in front of him, Hiraku still had no clue what to order. After he looked over the menu nearly a dozen times in silence, he pointed indiscriminately at a random meal. "I'll take this please." Having no idea what he just ordered, he took a tentative sip of tea. He was more than a little nervous; he was normally quite picky with what he ate and wasn't big on trying new things.

"So uh," He glanced up at the waitress, clutching the tea cup in his hand. "You seem a bit young to be waitressing. Parents own the place or something?
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

PureWillPower

Post by PureWillPower » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:57 am

Namiyo looked to where he pointed and smiled. "Hai." She turned around and called back to the cooks. "One aquarock." Once she was turned around, her hitai-ite could be seen danging from the string of the apron. She got a hai back and she turned back to him just in time to hear his question. She shook her head and placed the notepad back in her apron. "No. My parents are shinobi on missions outside of the village. I'm merely working here as part of training while my partner is away. Restaurants tend to be accident prone."
OOC:
No worries. Things happen

Kao

Post by Kao » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:17 pm

Hiraku raised his eyebrow and took a sip of the tea. He fiddled with the spoon, tapping the tip against the counter. "I hope you don't think me rude, but that's just about the worst training I've ever heard." He finished off the tea and motioned for more.

"If your parents are shinobi, then I guess it's safe to say that..." he trailed off when he saw her hitai-ate. "Hopefully you'll think of better training methods soon, or get someone to help you. You won't get far in the shinobi world busing tables."
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

PureWillPower

Post by PureWillPower » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:29 am

Namiyo to him, keeping that same smile. Refilling his drink slightly and setting out one of the soup sets next to him. "Beleive it or not, I've mastered quite a few medical techniques helping out around here. Cuts, burns, freezes, sudden collapses from overworking. In just the few months here, I've treated more medical situations then I did on the missions." And of course, she was still attending lectures at the Medical Academy. Plus the extra funds didn't hurt the teamless genin but she didn't want to spoil the fact with other facts. Soon one of the cooks yelled out through the window and Nami turned around. Grabbing the plate with both hands, she gently set it down before Hiraku.

On the plate was a 1 foot wide rock. The obvious signs of doton were all over it. Marks of Suiton blasting showed on the edges. Inside the hollowed out center was a plate white stew with beef, potatoes, carrots, and chicken. The stock was made with Suiton water and a flavored flour. The Iwagakure no Kakuni. "plus you never know when blending in like a waitess may come up for a mission."

Kao

Post by Kao » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:53 am

"Ahh." he sighed, taking the soup and spoon. He swirled the contents of the huge bowl, starting on the edge and moving to the center. "Sounds like a dangerous place to work. I'm both impressed by your medical skills and worried for the worker's here. How awful would it be to--" he cut himself off when he got a good, long whiff of the soup.

The chuunin's mouth watered, and he spooned some of the soup into this mouth. "Oh, wow." He completely forgot he was talking; instead, he wolfed down half the food. "This is pretty good!" That was a lot coming from Hiraku. He wasn't easily impressed by food.

"Like I was saying. You're a shinobi. You kind of have to do...shinobi things, you know? How's your squad?"
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

PureWillPower

Post by PureWillPower » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:00 am

Nami was about to reply about how dangerous it actually was but she was cut off as she saw him enjoy the stew. "Arigato. The stones were made a few years ago by a Doton user who loved this place and ended up breaking a lot of dishes. I supply the suiton water for cooking each morning. But Yoshi truly delivers all the flavors and ingrediants for his receipie."

As his attention returned to the fact she was a ninja, he made mention of her squad. Her eyes closed as she thought back to the number of squad mates she had lost over the year. "Broken and scattered to the wind. The only one that is really still part of my squad is Ishiko but she seems to be off training on her own." Her eye opened back up and noticed a couple Jounin walk in and give her a wave. "Grab any table. I will be with you in a moment." She pulled out her notepad and looked back to Hiraku. "Though if you consider my pets, I might be a squad of my own." With that she walked away for the moment to take the orders of the Jounin.

Return to “Ougonjidai Restaurant”