[Graded]The twins meet a youngster V1

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Sat May 14, 2011 9:51 am

Kuroken and Shiroken, twins of Iwagakure and the two strongest Jounin in the entire village. These two shinobi were really only second in sheer strength, of the most renowned shinobi of Iwagakure that is, to the great Sekitan Ouishi, a man who had proven himself again and again to have earned his rank of Bannin.

This of course mattered not a whole lot, really all it meant was as these two giants of men entered the Ougonjidai Restaurant they were greeted with stares of awe and fear, for these twins were not on average very nice people, no, rather they tended to be notorious for their brutal and destructive ways. Albeit, they never did harm someone of Iwagakure outside of a spar, but that was beside the point, people had seen the results of these two's strength and so feared it.

Sitting at a table in the restaurant, the twins waved away a waitress who came to ask for their order and waited on the young man who was to be meeting them, a young man who was a member of the Shoshiki clan and whom the Jounin had decided to treat to food as well as decide on how he would further his training.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
In memory of the DeadShow
Those Who Have Died
CharacterDate of DeathTopic
Alviran, Leonardo05.22.10Your rights versus my sword. Go
Sandā, Sutōmu06.04.10Lets Do This
Shiroken6.21.11David wuz here
ClickyShow
[/center]

If any issues are spotted within my posts I will be happy to change them accordingly.

Magma

Post by Magma » Sat May 14, 2011 8:52 pm

Maru was finally able to go out after a while. Last time he was out for Omoi and his anniversary. Which was two months ago. He had a smile on his face, seeing the outside and smelling its air. However, he was kinda down that Omoi wasn't able to spend the day with him. So he spent his entire morning on his rooftop wondering what the heck he was gonna do for the day. Eventually, he remembered the memo he received earlier about meeting someone at a restaurant.

He jumped down off the roof and landed on his feet. Then, he started to walk towards the place. It must have been important. He never got a rendezvous note before so it was still kinda new to him. Oh well, shouldn't be that hard to understand. He made his way to the place he was suppose to meet the person. Once inside, he started to look around.
Characters,b
NameRankVillage

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Sat May 14, 2011 9:01 pm

The twins stood out in the room, their large stature making them easy to pick out. However, they didn't simply sit there as the young man entered the restaurant, no, rather Shiroken removed the rubber chicken from his waistband and threw it at the young man, little force behind the throw but enough to knock the kids head back slightly but without any form of whiplash. The boy would have probably seen where the chicken had come from and would, if he was any smart one, pick up the rubber chicken and walk over to the table that the twins sat at.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
Those Who Have Died
ClickyShow
[/center]

If any issues are spotted within my posts I will be happy to change them accordingly.

Magma

Post by Magma » Sun May 15, 2011 7:47 am

Maru kept scanning around for whoever requested him. He took a few steps in and was greeted with a rubber chicken to the face. It knocked into his head, cocking it to the side suddenly. Maru slowly faced forward as if it didn't happened and looked down at it. Bending down, he took the rubber chicken off the floor and walked over to where it was thrown.

He came across a table of two very strong looking guys. Approaching them the wrong way could end up being disastrous for Maru. But then again, he needed some questions answered. He stopped at the table and looked at them without making eye contact. Dropping the rubber chicken on the center of the table, he opened his mouth and spoke. "Why?"
Characters,b
NameRankVillage

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Sun May 15, 2011 7:52 am

Kuroken and Shiroken spoke as one, their voices in such tandem there wasn't even the hint of the slightest echo.

"Because we thought it would be amusing"

And with that they gestured for the boy to sit at the table across from them, Shiroken replacing the rubber chicken in his waistband as they began speaking again.

"Now, I suppose you are wondering why you are here, why we asked you to meet us here, yes? Well, we asked you to meet us here because we wish to discuss with you your plans for the future, of both your training and your career as a Shinobi. But first, before we begin, please order something to eat, it is our treat so don't worry about having to pay for anything."

Gesturing to the waitress to approach and take the young mans order, they sat and waited, discussing with each other through their telepathic link what they would discuss first.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
Those Who Have Died
ClickyShow
[/center]

Magma

Post by Magma » Sun May 15, 2011 8:05 am

When they answered Maru at the same time, he found it kinda weird. But they were twins as it seemed so that happened from time to time. After he took a seat, Maru noticed that they spoke at once for the entire time. It started to get annoying. He listened to them speak and raised an eyebrow when they mentioned future plans. Then they said they were treating him to food, which brought a smile to his face. "Well, if you insist," he answered and faced the waitress. "I will have....." Maru stopped, not really knowing what they served. He did a quick scan of the menu looking for his favorite meal.

Picking his head out of the booklet, he looked at the waitress again. "Curry. As spicy as you can get it without killing someone. With a side of pork. Oh, and some tea. Please and thank you." He looked back at the pair as the waitress walked away. "Anyway, I'm Maru. And you two are?"
Characters,b
NameRankVillage

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Sun May 15, 2011 8:25 am

The twins smiled, ordering an entire pig, or the rest of the pig that was used as the side of pork in the young mans meal as it were. They also ordered a large tankard of ale to drink and then responded to the boys question.

"We are Kuroken. and Shiroken, the twins of Iwagakure, holding the rank of Jounin and second in phyiscal power only to the great Sekitan, Oushi himself.

It was with this statement that they grinned, a slightly menacing grin that at the same time held no hostility, but rather amusement.

"Now, while we wait on our food to arrive, we shall begin discussing your plans for the future. What are your plans for the future? Do you plan to further your knowledge in Ninjutsu? Or perhaps you plan to become greater in the area of Taijutsu? Whatever it is that you choose, it has come upon us to find out and help you to further your chosen path."

Their words flowed into the others, not even a pause other than where a pause of emphasis would be, it was as if they were one, and as one stopped speaking the other began as if he had been the one speaking all along.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
Those Who Have Died
ClickyShow
[/center]

Magma

Post by Magma » Sun May 15, 2011 9:38 am

Maru's eyes widened. Second strongest in the village? Behind Oushi? Talk about powerhouses. "Wow. And I thought Oushi was a scary person up close," Maru commented. Well at least he was glad they talked separately. He didn't mind them sounding like a non stop speaker machine. So long as they didn't talk at once all the time. He was asked about his plans as a shinobi. He thought about it for a moment. "Uh... I guess I want to better my self at Taijutsu. I'm not horrible with Ninjutsu, but my fighting skills lack in comparison." he scratched the back of his head and looked away nervously. "But I am learning some technique and styles, so that's a good start, I suppose." He looked around, hoping the waitress would return soon. He was feeling a bit hungry.
Characters,b
NameRankVillage

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Sun May 15, 2011 10:07 am

As Kuroken and Shiroken began to discuss with themselves mentally, the waitress followed by a large man, not as large as the twins, but still fairly large, exited the kitchen, the waitress balancing platters with the boys food and drink, and the large man holding an even larger platter with the pig that the twins would share between themselves.

As the large plan approached the table, a smaller man came dashing out of the kitchen and quickly set up a metal stand that would be able to hold the weight of the pig which was set on it, the stand having been placed between the twins as they moved to the side. The waitress delivered the boys food, and then another waitress brought the twins drinks, large tankards of a coarse ale that seemed like it would suit them, both in quantity and strength.

The twins of course decided on their course of action, Kuroken began to eat as Shiroken began to speak, after the staff departed of course.

"Taijutsu, a decision that makes all of this so much easier, for we are quite skilled in Taijutsu, and if you so choose we can become your mentors for furthering your skills. Not only in taijutsu, but we could also increase your physical power which would be required to learn some of the more difficult Taijutsu. So, we propose that if that is what you wish to do, that you take our offer and learn from us"

The entire time that Shiroken was speaking, Kuroken had managed to devour about a quarter of the large pig and downed his entire tankard of ale, waving over to the waitress to get him another as Shiroken began to consume the pig, tearing off large chunks in his massive hands and consuming it quickly.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
Those Who Have Died
ClickyShow
[/center]

Magma

Post by Magma » Sun May 15, 2011 10:24 am

Maru stared at their choice of food as what seemed like the entire kitchen brought it and set it down. His eye twitched a little, seeing that huge pig. He then looked down at his side of pork and wondered if that pig was missing some parts to it. A smile came to his face, thinking it would be funny. Nonetheless, he began to dig into his curry. It was spicy. Very spicy. It burned his tongue a little, but he still chewed it down. Just the way he liked it. He did glance up every now and then as Shiroken spoke. But he was looking more at Kuroken devour the pig. Damn, slow down will ya, he thought. Then Shiroken began to tear it up as Kuroken asked for seconds. Maru's eye twitched again and he went back to slowly eating his food. After finishing half, he nodded, taking their offer up.
Characters,b
NameRankVillage

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Sun May 15, 2011 10:29 am

It was Kurokens turn to speak, the twins would take turns eating, drinking and speaking, ready to take up if the other left off to do something else.

"Ah, good, wonderful even, I think that we shall now have to figure out how and where we shall train...how does the arena sound? I am certain that we can take a few hours to train there. or at least get ourselves a few hours of training time there, what say you?"

Kuroken took a deep drag from the tankard that the waitress returned with, Shiroken having consumed about the same amount of the pig that Shiroken had consumed and now Shiroken taking a sip as he wiped his face with a napkin and looked at Maru, awaiting his answer while Kuroken began to devour more of the pig.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
Those Who Have Died
ClickyShow
[/center]

Magma

Post by Magma » Sun May 15, 2011 3:18 pm

Maru has finished his curry while Kuroken was speaking. His tongue was so red, it seemed as though it was bleeding from all spices. Yet his cup of tea remained untouched. He finally reached for it and took a sip. He noticed that it was full of sugar. A lot of sugar. This "sweet tea" tasted....... great. Really great. He gulped the rest of the cup down like he was dying of thirst. After finishing, he slammed the cup down and exhaled his held breath. He looked up to the pair and blinked, confused a bit. "Arena?" Maru questioned. "There's an arena?" I didn't know that, he thought.
Characters,b
NameRankVillage

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Sun May 15, 2011 4:44 pm

The twins grinned simultaneously, the look of what appeared to be slight shock decorating the boys face amusing them slightly.

"Yes, Arena, but first we will have to see if it is being used, so we shall do that later tonight and will contact you in the morning as to where you shall meet us."

Their speaking had become tandem once again, only for that single sentence though, and then they tore into the pig and drank their ale at a speed far greater than one would believe healthy.

Once they were done they stood up and nodded to the boy, leaving only a comment of to get some rest, because tomorrow would be harsh.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
Those Who Have Died
ClickyShow
[/center]

Magma

Post by Magma » Sun May 15, 2011 5:10 pm

While the pair continued to chow down, Maru called the waitress over to ask for more of the sugar drowned tea. She went off after a quick bow and Maru turned to the pair to see that they were done. They ate two complete pigs. In less than half an hour. Maru couldn't even blink from how confused he was. He shook his head and smiled when his drink was brought. He nodded to them and took off with the cup. Gulping it down on his way out, he placed the empty cup on a random table with someone who wasn't paying attention.
Characters,b
NameRankVillage

Return to “Ougonjidai Restaurant”