[Graded]The twins meet a youngster V2

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Sat May 14, 2011 10:56 am

It was the second time the twins were meeting a young shinobi in the Ougonjida Restaurant. It was the second time they would treat a young shinobi (albeit a female this time) to food and discuss with said shinobi, future choices. It was also the second time they arrived previous to the one they were meeting and the second time that they were met with looks of both fear and awe.

Why were they doing these meetings? Because, it was a way to further Iwa's strength if they could make sure the younger generation had plans and was doing training best for them that would maximize their potential. These meetings also gave them an idea of what each person was like, more so than the books that the twins carried dictating some of most every single person in the village for Shinobi.

So the twins waited now, sitting at the table they had sat at the day before, and waiting for the young woman to arrive.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
In memory of the DeadShow
Those Who Have Died
CharacterDate of DeathTopic
Alviran, Leonardo05.22.10Your rights versus my sword. Go
Sandā, Sutōmu06.04.10Lets Do This
Shiroken6.21.11David wuz here
ClickyShow
[/center]

If any issues are spotted within my posts I will be happy to change them accordingly.

Yasashikaze Seiken

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Mon May 16, 2011 4:07 am

Omoi, for starters, was quite nervous. It wasn't every day that one received personal invitations to dine with jounin from their village. Considering Omoi's rather unspectacular track record as of thus far, she found it even more odd that the invitation had been extended to her; she had yet to deduce a reason that didn't leave her either even more puzzled than before or just plain worried. Still, an invitation from a pair of jounin is an invitation from a pair of jounin. They had rank, and Omoi would be stupid not to follow orders.

She approached the hostess and smiled sweetly, bowing politely. "Good afternoon! My name is Nenshou Omoi, and I have a party expecting me."
Active CharactersShow
Jounin KonohagakureYasashikaze Seiken • NoneSpecial Jounin IwagakureRitsuko Kazuya • None JouninKumogakure Hajime Tetsuo • None Special Jounin KirigakureDokueki KenshinMumeiD-Rank Missing NinjaSunagakure no SatoShitsuren Namida • None[/center]
Inactive/Dead CharactersShow
A-Rank Missing Nin KumogakureRanpu HanteiRyokuSister Peace • Status: Inactive
Chunin SunagakureIbara RubiBourou • Status: Inactive
Xavier: "The brand of loyalty you inspire is... interesting."
Cable: "Hammer nurses a grudge like it's a teat."
Xavier: "Weren't you responsible for his quadriplegia?"
Cable: "Never said the grudge wasn't justified."

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Mon May 16, 2011 5:58 am

The hostess smiled at the young woman an made a show of looking around for the party that she was being waited on by, even though she knew the dreaded response that she would have to give, that those to beastly large men sitting apart from everyone else due to nobody wanting to get close, were those that were waiting on the pretty one that stood before her.

"Well, there appears to be nobody else waiting for anyone so those two giants at the table over there must be the ones you are talking about. Just go over there and seat yourself and I'll send a waitress to take your order"

And with that the hostess departed, heading towards and entering the kitchen, a waitress would soon leave the kitchen about the time the young woman seated herself and arrive to take the orders.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
Those Who Have Died
ClickyShow
[/center]

If any issues are spotted within my posts I will be happy to change them accordingly.

Yasashikaze Seiken

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Thu May 19, 2011 6:41 pm

Omoi felt a but uneasy as she approached the table where the twin jounin, Kuroken and Shiroken, sat. She still had yet to know the reason behind her invitation here. Nevertheless, she kept a calm demeanor and her kind smile as she bowed to the pair of jounin. "Kuroken-sempai, Shiroken-sempai... you sent for me?" she asked politely before sitting down.

Omoi politely placed her order before directing her full attention to the twins. She could only imagine what exactly they might want.
Active CharactersShow
Jounin KonohagakureYasashikaze Seiken • NoneSpecial Jounin IwagakureRitsuko Kazuya • None JouninKumogakure Hajime Tetsuo • None Special Jounin KirigakureDokueki KenshinMumeiD-Rank Missing NinjaSunagakure no SatoShitsuren Namida • None[/center]

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Thu May 19, 2011 7:00 pm

The twins smiled at the young girl, nodding to her as they did so. They may have been sexually neutral but that didn't mean that couldn't find some enjoyment at looking at a pretty young lady. Really they just found that they would smile at her simply because they were finding themselves to quite enjoy talking to and working with the younger shinobi of the village. For the past half a decade they had been brutal, but now that they were interacting more and more with those who were not so brutal, they were finding that their constant blood lust was being diluted, albeit it still existed but they weren't so violent to those of Iwa as they had been in their minds previously.

"Yes, we did, thank you for sitting. We shall get straight to the point, and then after we are done speaking you can digest what we have to say while you eat, and don't worry about the bill, it is our treat.

The twins decided that it would be best not to always speak in unison for this time, so Kuroken decided he would take the lead and speak to the young girl.

"We have begun to take an interest in the training of those younger than us, those specifically holding the rank of Genin and Chunnin. As such we have decided to select candidates that we deem best suited for training, or that would be capable of using the training quite well, and have in turn decided that we will offer our services to help train these shinobi. You were one of three that were chosen, we met with one yesterday, and began his training earlier today. We are meeting with you today, and if all goes well will begin your training tomorrow and in the same pattern meet with our final selection after your training is finished."

It was quite odd that the plans of the twins were being revealed, but it seemed that it would do more good than harm if the younger shinobi knew the plans.

"Now, the question is, would you like to train under us? And if so, what types of techniques would you like to learn? These two questions you don't have to answer right now, but rather answer them after you have thought them over while eating, for your order is here."

It seemed it was so, for the waitress had brought the young girls order and now Kuroken and Shiroken stood up, heading towards the kitchen and returning with a large platter each, what appeared to be a pyramid of various large game birds seasoned and injected with sauce placed upon said platters. They set these platters on metal stands by the table and began to consume them, ready to stop eating long enough to listen if the girl chose to speak.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
Those Who Have Died
ClickyShow
[/center]

Yasashikaze Seiken

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Sat May 21, 2011 7:27 am

The chuunin was surprised by their incredibly straightforward attitude and offer. It was also certainly some food for thought.

Omoi had never really thought of training with anyone before... mostly because iijutsu was a bit of an isolationist jutsu set. She didn't really need help with jutsu training, either; she had a good idea as to what she wanted to do with her technique set. Training her base abilities, however, was an aspect that Omoi was lacking in... and perhaps these gentlemen might be able to help her, despite their weirdness.

The young woman still had to wonder about their incentives, though. It wasn't entirely impossible for shinobi in positions of power to seek to strengthen Iwa through the education of the younger generation, but it seemed off that this wouldn't have been mentioned before. Why did this come out all of the sudden? What's more, why didn't they at least introduce themselves before presenting this offer?

What did they have to hide?

It was both for the sake of making herself stronger and to keep an eye on the activities of these two odd jounin that she finally answered. "Kuroken-sempai, Shiroken-sempai... I would be honored if you trained me," she answered simply, bowing in respect to her superiors.
Active CharactersShow

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Sat May 21, 2011 7:39 am

The twins smiled and nodded, they hadn't expected her to decline but if she had they would have let it be, allowing her to make her own choices. Speaking together they made a note that they hadn't even actually introduced themselves, simply gotten straight to the point due to the girl's knowledge of their names.

"Hrm, how rude, we never even really introduced ourselves, albeit you already knew our names but that is no excuse, and we apologize for it. We are Kuroken and Shiroken, the twins of Iwagakure, strongest of all the Jounin and second only to the great Sekitan Oushi and the Kazekage himself. You of course are Nenshou, Omoi, a girl who uses various types of jutsu, most notably a style known as the immovable fist, and is quite skilled in Iijutsu, something that we wish that more Shinobi would partake in, for no matter how important it may be to eliminate your enemy in combat, if your partner gets hurt and can not be healed then it becomes something else..."

With that they continued eating and drinking, albeit pausing to chew slowly so as to answer anything else she may ask or reveal.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
Those Who Have Died
ClickyShow
[/center]

Yasashikaze Seiken

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Mon May 23, 2011 5:55 pm

Omoi simply sat and listened to their explanation with a courteous smile... despite how absolutely weird and slightly disturbing she found their simultaneous speech (not to mention their habit of speaking in run-on sentences). If that wasn't enough, their claim to being the strongest jounin in the village seemed a bit sketchy... especially considering that Omoi had to do research to actually figure out who it was that was sending her this request. Nevertheless, training was training, and she found it prudent to simply keep such thoughts to herself. "Training techniques is something I can manage on my own... However, I find that actually training my base abilities can be a bit troublesome on my own, especially for things like genjutsu. Perhaps I might be able to receive your assistance in such areas?"
Active CharactersShow

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Wed May 25, 2011 7:32 am

Of course, the claim was true in it's entirety, the twins were the strongest Jounin in the village, and the most powerful as well, even though they lacked skill in Ninjutsu but that was quickly being rectified, and they grew more powerful everyday because of it. Of course, this did not matter really, other than the fact that the research that the girl had been forced to do was caused by the twins having sent the letter anonymously. Why? To test the skills in information gathering. But of course, the twins would not say it because they did not know what was going through the girls mind.

That aside, both Kuroken and Shiroken nodded, they could easily help the young woman with training her Genjutsu abilities and such. But first they would need to learn some Genjutsu techniques. A simple matter of course, it wasn't that they had no clue how to perform Genjutsu, it was simply that they hadn't taken the time.

"Hmmmm, yes, we can help, and we will help. The question is, what would you prefer to advance first? If it be Genjutsu we shall begin our preparation immediately, if it be another skill it may take a little longer to prepare. Either way we shall begin training in the morning if that is alright with you."

And with that they finished consuming the food. They were pretty ready to finish this interview, they simply needed to know what they were going to prepare.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
Those Who Have Died
ClickyShow
[/center]

Yasashikaze Seiken

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:00 pm

Omoi nodded simply, having quickly finished her small meal. Though she had not nearly as much of the fame that her two... spontaneous sensei held for themselves, she was known in the area as being a sweet young woman with an especially voracious appetite. "If it's possible, yes, I'd adore some genjutsu training," she responded, setting down her chopsticks.

She herself was ready to wrap things up. The waitress came and picked up her tab. All she needed now was their response.
Active CharactersShow

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:25 pm

The twins nodded, simply standing up with the response that they would begin preparing the necessary items for the girls genjutsu training and deposited two bags of coin on the table, one the waitress took and the other which was thrown in front of the girl, they had come here to treat her after all not make her pay for her own food. And then they were off, out of the restaurant and heading elsewhere.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
Those Who Have Died
ClickyShow
[/center]

Yasashikaze Seiken

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:11 pm

The twin's exit was as abrupt as their invitation; without another sound, they produced two satchels of cash, set them on the table, and simply walked out of the restaurant. Omoi had to admit that their table etiquette could have used some work, regardless of how skilled they were in the shinobi arts.

Still, training was training, and Omoi needed training. With a simple smile, she also exited the restaurant, apparently having been given a free lunch.
Fin
Active CharactersShow

Return to “Ougonjidai Restaurant”