[Graded]The twins meet a youngster V3

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Sun May 15, 2011 12:07 pm

The Ougonjidai Restaurant, the twins had become a regular here and had eaten multiple times the past few days, consuming large amounts of food and increasing the income for these past few days exponentially. The twins were here yet again under the same circumstances as their previous meetings, meeting with a young Shinobi to determine the course of action the young one would take as they furthered their career within Iwa's military force.

So, as the twins entered the restaurant the waitress didn't even bother to approach them, having gotten used to the fact that the twins sat at the same table every day, waiting for someone else, and only when they signaled they were ready for their orders to be taken would the waitress approach the giants.

Sitting, they waited.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
In memory of the DeadShow
Those Who Have Died
CharacterDate of DeathTopic
Alviran, Leonardo05.22.10Your rights versus my sword. Go
Sandā, Sutōmu06.04.10Lets Do This
Shiroken6.21.11David wuz here
ClickyShow
[/center]

If any issues are spotted within my posts I will be happy to change them accordingly.

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Sun May 15, 2011 8:35 pm

Ishi walked into the room completely silently as always, scanning for the ninja in question. They weren't exactly difficult to find. They were massive, identical, proudly baring their hitai-ate, and had almost an entire portion of the place to themselves. The boy waved off the girl who asked if he needed seating, approaching the pair on his own. The waitress sort of stopped mid-sentence, watching as he approached the pair, and then marched off in her own direction, hrmph-ing at Ishi's unintended rudeness.

The boy giant approached the pair without speaking, placing his palms against one another and bowing before the pair respectfully. Ishi said not a word, merely letting the pair size him up, and to invite him to sit. Meanwhile, he checked them out as well. Large, muscular bodies, well toned,and from their bodily motions, well-controlled. The two seemed to move in unison, almost as if they were dancing together even as they simply sat there. He watched as the two sized him up, wondering at their multi-colored hair and trying to decide just how much time had been put into it. Obviously, they cared about their appearance... Even their very movements told Ishi how well choreographed and thought out they were with one another. He recognized immediately what that would mean in combat, and wondered if he could learn from them.

Not a word was said as Ishi waited respectfully for them to invite him to sit, or to ask their first question. He knew their names and they knew his, from the communications which had summoned him here in the first place. Introduction would have been pointless. Instead, he listened respectfully.
NOTE: I won't be here on weekends. My being gone then doesn't mean I've abandoned you or the site.
Jesamin, SakakiKonohagakureJounin-[color=#ff34b3]
[color=3cc8800]Samata, Jiigo[/color][color=3cc8800]SunagakureGeninNefarious
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=#cc8800]Aoichio, Sensuke
KumogakureChuunin-[color=#CD4F39]Shirou, IrukaKirigakure
Genin-[color=#0080ab]Sakebi, IshiIwagakure
Chuunin-[color=#84462b][/center][/center][/center][/color][/center][/center][/center][/center]
[color=3cc8800]

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Mon May 16, 2011 5:59 am

The black fist and the white fist, for that was what their names meant, studied the young man that stood before them. Well, in actuality he was but a boy, and even his size couldn't hide that fact.

Discussing with each other the twins took on a pleased smile, their idea of training youngsters coming to ultimate fruition upon this single boy. Why did they think such a thing? Because they believed that they would be able to train this one sufficiently enough to reach a level that they had reached long ago.

"Sit."

They spoke in unison, their voices the same and as such it sounded like one word coming from two places at once.

The command in it's self was phrased in such a tone it suited the cold calculating demeanor the boy seemed to e attempting to display and the twins had taken on to speak that singular time.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
Those Who Have Died
ClickyShow
[/center]

If any issues are spotted within my posts I will be happy to change them accordingly.

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Tue May 17, 2011 7:49 am

Ishi sat immediately, making note of the fact that the two spoke at the same time, with the same inflection and tone. It was almost as if they were the same person! He had to admit he rather admired the way they carried themselves: to be so closely in tune could generate massive advantages in battle. Having sat, obedient and silent, the boy watched the pair watch him. Ishi's own body was just as massive as the other's, perhaps more so... He wondered if they could use theirs any more effectively.

Ishi would merely watch the two patiently, waiting quietly for them to speak. He rather liked this pair so far. Short, direct, to the point... they were able to withstand sweet silence, just as Ishi was. The boy was eager to get started, and see just what a pair of elite ninja had to say about him, and the abilities of his clan, but would not force them to speak too soon. Allow them to get a look at him, a feel for the way he carried himself, his demeanor. Let them think and converse with one another -- Ishi couldn't help but feel that all the choreography together came with some kind of understanding one another -- and be patient in the mean time. No emotion at all showed on the young shinobi's face. He made sure, however, to meet their eyes with his own when they looked at him. He would look them directly in the eyes, int he face, and not blink in intimidation. he was a shinobi of the Hidden Stone, and would not avert his gaze just because a pair of ninja were strong and well-choreographed.
NOTE: I won't be here on weekends. My being gone then doesn't mean I've abandoned you or the site.
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
Chuunin-[color=#84462b][/center][/center][/center][/color][/center][/center][/center][/center]
[color=3cc8800]

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Tue May 17, 2011 8:26 am

The twins kept their eyes locked with the boys, they didn't need to speak to talk to each other and so it was with ease that they held their conversation with each other. While they were speaking with each other a waitress came over and asked for their orders, the twins simply asked for two full deer, for they knew that such a thing had been brought in this morning specifically because they had ordered ahead and since the waitress heard said order she knew the rest and so turned to the boy.

"And for you?"

She said it as if she wasn't surprised at the previous order at all, which she wasn't.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
Those Who Have Died
ClickyShow
[/center]

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Wed May 18, 2011 8:55 am

Ishi raised an eyebrow as each boy ordered just... a full deer. The boy assumed it was every cut of meat that could be found on the beasts, rather than the entire beasts themselves. Then they asked what he wanted. Well, Ishi had a metabolism to match the boy's own, but he hadn't exactly placed an order before hand, and neither he nor his family were known for extravagant amounts of money. He simply chose one of the larger items from the menu, and left it at that.

As the girl turned away, Ishi granted himself amount to enjoy the pleasant scenery that came with watching the girl leave. The view wasn't too bad, he didn't mind saying. Well, thinking. Looking perhaps just a moment too long, he then turned his attention on the men before which he sat. He assumed they'd have something to say to him, some sort of question to ask or something for him. Ishi would wait for just that: He felt no need to break his silence as yet.
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=3cc8800]

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Wed May 18, 2011 9:54 am

The twins took no offense and barely took notice of the boys chosen view. Rather, they instead took note that the boy had decided to look away from them, rather it be because he had given up (the more likely in their opinion) or because he found them boring.

"You have been called to dine with us because we have decided that you will need to begin furthering your training, as such we have become the interviewers who shall determine what you are best skilled for and shall in turn increase your skills in both this skill and areas that you lack."

Shiroken spoke as if no argument were to be broked, when in reality one could be made although it would mean passing up the experience for this young Genin to learn from those greater than any but he Kazekage and the great Sekitan, Oushi himself, at least in their opinions.

Meanwhile, as Shiroken spoke this Kuroken had departed the table and gone to the kitchen, helping a man of slightly smaller stature to bring in the large platters containing the entire deer as they had asked.

The deer had been cleaned and gutted, the various internal organs of edibility prepared in differing ways, the eyeballs sautéd, the heart sliced thinly and then fried after being breaded, the liver deep fried in a batter of strong beer. Meanwhile the rest of the deer had been left mostly in tact, sauces of varying flavours and strengths injected directly into the meat as it was turned slowly over a fire.

Both had been young bucks, the antlers decorating the plate as a garnish, the hooves ground into a fine dust after having been cleaned after which it was mixed with spices and then sprinkled across the hinds. And finally, in essence of a desert, the brain had been chilled and after adding caramel and whipping cream would be served as exactly that.

The man and Kuroken placed the large platters upon a strong metal stand, one on either side of the twins chairs. Meanwhile the waitress returned with a large goose, prepared swiftly and quickly with the help of secret cooking techniques, the meat basted in an orange sauce and all in all looking delicious.

Another waitress followed soon after, delivering the twins drinks and realizing that the young boy had not ordered one himself.

"Apologies, but would you like something to drink?"

She asked Ishi
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
Those Who Have Died
ClickyShow
[/center]

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Thu May 19, 2011 5:29 pm

The twins stated their case, and the young Sakebi listened on. They wanted to know what he was skilled in, and how to improve it; well, wasn't that obvious? The Sakebi weren't powerful, feared, or wealthy in the Hidden Stone, but they were relatively well known for their ability to defend their comrades, and easily recognized by their enormous stature and physical prowess. They knew his name, having sent him the message in the first place, so surely they would know that much? Although, Ishi i have one thing which the rest of his clan, for the most part, did not. Ishi waited until Kuroken returned from helping the waiter,

"I.Ishi interrupted his mouth to speak, but was cut off by the waitress. He didn't mind so much, but he didn't bother looking at her. He merely shook his head in a polite but dismissive way, waving the girl off again. Ishi was less than comfortable drinking anything he didn't pour himself. The food was merely an act of consideration to the twins; he preferred to cook his own food, thank you.

Returning to the men before him, Ishi supposed it was time to speak. He didn't bother mentioning his clan's abilities -- they might not know about the jutsu themselves, but surely they knew of their specialty -- "I'm pretty good with seals." There wasn't much more to say, although, they also wanted to work with him in areas where he was... less than talented. "And... genjutsu never made much sense to me."[/i] From there, he would leave it to them to decide what to do with him, or to continue their questioning of him.
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=3cc8800]

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Thu May 19, 2011 7:09 pm

The twins shrugged, the young shinobi wasn't going to be of much help himself so they'd simply have to work off the information they had acquired on him.

"I see, well then...we shall make this simple, you have the choice to increase any of the aspects of your skills, be it physical, mental, or chakra related. You also have the opportunity to learn new techniques, and so we ask you what you would wish to learn."

Simple and to the point, Kuroken spoke this and then began working on the deer, Shiroken already having consumed an entire hind of his and now taking a break to drink a large gulp of his ale, as well as to look at the genin and wait for his answer.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
Those Who Have Died
ClickyShow
[/center]

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Fri May 20, 2011 5:40 pm

Ishi considered for a short period of time. What should he work on? He knew that genjutsu was his weakest aspect. It was an achilles heel of his, and something that he ought to work on. His clan had defense for genjutsu, but walls meant nothing without sentinels to walk them. But then, Genjutsu was... honestly? A bore. Ishi was not usually the type to procrastinate, but he despised trying to study the illusionary "arts." Though, he knew at some point, he should probably work on it....

Ishi closed his considerations. Fuuinjutsu was really a passion on the side for the muscular Ishi, who, despite his powerful mind, rather enjoyed using his powerful muscles and flashy techniques. Fuuin was something he wanted to study alone, and genjutsu was the sort of thing he could procrastinate, but should mention... All that was left was... "My clan techniques." Ishi paused for a moment before going on. "You can't have their scrolls, obviously. Another long moment of silence as Ishi weighed his words carefully, trying to decide just what to say. "But I want to be stronger." After all, the Sakebi techniques were pointless without a pain tolerance to go with them. With strength would also come a certain level of pain acceptance. He knew that. "And..... I guess I need to learn about illusions, too."

This was a genuine speech from the silent Shinobi. That was almost as much as he said in a day, let alone in one sitting. Ishi ate haphazardly at his dish as well, as it had just arrived. He was more like absent mindedly impaling it with his fork, but he ate a little of it too. He was hungry.... he'd just have to remind himself to cook something amazing for himself when he got home.
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=3cc8800]

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Fri May 20, 2011 6:37 pm

The twins conversed within their minds, deciding upon what they would do to best help the boy and then chose what they too would do best with. They would help him train his strength, or even better they would help him train his physical power in general and would turn him into something similar to themselves, but with far more options at his disposal, what with his clan techniques and such.

"Very well then, we shall train you in such a way that all of your physical aspects shall become enhanced, we may work some one your Ninjutsu, and maybe a bit on your Genjutsu, but we find that the techniques you most prefer will be those you work hardest on, and so we shall help you become physically more powerful than you are right now"

Shiroken had stopped consuming his deer for this speech, and then both of the twins began to eat, chewing with their strong jaws and shredding the meat while at the same time swallowing and shoveling food into their mouths so fast that the deer were already more than fifty percent eaten by this point in time.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
Those Who Have Died
ClickyShow
[/center]

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Fri May 20, 2011 7:00 pm

Ishi nodded once in response to the twins, not speaking at all. He continued to poke at the food before him, and would probably just leave it largely unconsumed. He watched the twins, now more curiously than anything, wondering just how they would train him, what they had in mind. Their food was almost gone now as well, which told Ishi that the meeting was nearly over. They, who had earned the title of elite ninja by their own skills, respected by even their mighty peers, and, by the looks of their bodies, not at all unfamiliar with physical training, Ishi couldnt' help but be excited by the opportunity to grow as a ninja, as a man, at the hands of these ninja. Perhaps he could even bring their teachings to the clan, and improve all of his brethren as well!

But then, Ishi was always a dreamer in his silence...
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=3cc8800]

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel » Fri May 20, 2011 7:04 pm

The twins finished consuming their meal, it was quick and simple and really they didn't really have much more to say to the young boy. Soon they had finished the mean, and then they ate their desert, after which they stood up and looked at the young man, placing some money on the table for the waitress to pick up as payment.

"Tomorrow, O'Five hundred hours, we will come for you."

It was all they said as they turned around and departed, disappearing suddenly as they exited the door, their sheer speed leaving barely a blur behind.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
Those Who Have Died
ClickyShow
[/center]

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Fri May 20, 2011 7:18 pm

Ishi nodded at the twins, and then they were gone. The twins had left a large sum on the table, and he doubted he'd have to pay for anything. Paying for the meal like true sensei.... Ishi had to respect that. Well. There was no use sticking around here. Leaving his food nearly completely untouched, the young Sakebi boy walked out of the resteraunt -- after leaving a tip of his own for the pretty waitress. At least she could never say her pretty looks never got her anything.

Ishi walked out the door with a look that could almost be interpreted as a smile, if you tilted your head to the side and squinted real tight.
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=3cc8800]

Return to “Ougonjidai Restaurant”