[Mission] Dine n Dash

seiuchiblarg

[Mission] Dine n Dash

Post by seiuchiblarg » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:32 am

Mission Request

Dishes clattered against each other and the noise of many hungry customers slowly becoming less hungry rolled out from the open doors of the restaurant and into the quiet, warm night air in a homy din. The owner had been told about this group of miscreants, and would be waiting by the door for Yuube to make his appearance. Eating and running would not be accepted here. Not by a long shot. Oh, no sir. They would pay. He and this ninja he'd hired would see to that.

He stood in his best suit, the proper attire for the owner of the establishment, and watched with approving nods as hunger pains became satisfied smiles all around him. The scents were just right, the flavors fine, and the drinks refilled generously. They would make a profit tonight, and that put a smile on his face.
NOTE: I won't be here on weekends. My being gone then doesn't mean I've abandoned you or the site.
Jesamin, SakakiKonohagakureJounin-[color=#ff34b3]
[color=3cc8800]Samata, Jiigo[/color][color=3cc8800]SunagakureGeninNefarious
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=#cc8800]Aoichio, Sensuke
KumogakureChuunin-[color=#CD4F39]Shirou, IrukaKirigakure
Genin-[color=#0080ab]Sakebi, IshiIwagakure
Chuunin-[color=#84462b][/center][/center][/center][/color][/center][/center][/center][/center]
[color=3cc8800]

Zangy

[Mission] Dine n Dash

Post by Zangy » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:39 am

[Time]
CodingsShow
Oohazure: [color=#AFAD00][b]""[/b][/color]
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]
Okuure Daisuke: [b][color=#BA7CBC]""[/color][/b]
Kouseki Kazouchi: [b][color=#007D4F]""[/color][/b]

Return to “Ougonjidai Restaurant”