[Social] Someone Help the Girl

MedeaMoirae

Post by MedeaMoirae » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:01 am

Daisuke chuckled. "Don't worry about it. In six months I'm getting married to some girl I hardly know, who can barely take care of herself. If anything, I understand why she wants to get away from all this. I'm not about to stop her." he said, receiving his ice cream and breaking the fried crust the same way his sister had. It was obviously something he had taught her.

Hikari smiled and turned her attention back to Yutaka, frowning slightly. "You sure?"
CharactersShow
Masami Ren16ChuninKirigakure No SatoAiri , KazukiThe Blood Ritual
Shoshiki Hikari16GeninIwagakure No SatoN/ASplintered Glass
Hyuuga Ami19JouninKonohagakure No SatoN/AN/A
Kouseki Hitomi20JouninSunagakure No SatoN/AN/A
Satomi Mio18D Rank SamuraiFrost CountryN/AN/A

Sanjuro

Post by Sanjuro » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:06 am

Yutaka frowned slightly at Daisuke’s explanation of how things worked for their family. At least he didn’t have to deal with things like that with the Genkouyoushi. Constant political subterfuge, backstabbing and potential murder, sure, but not arranged marriages. Smiling down at Hikari as he stood up, he nodded in the positive. “Yeah I’m sure. I really should have gone back straight after I ate. Heh, guess I may have lied about having spare time.” Patting Hikari on the head, he left the paper flower sitting on the table as he made his way out of the stand. “See you around, short stuff. It was nice to see you again, Daisuke-san.”

Having said his goodbyes, Yutaka waved over his shoulder as he disappeared into the crowd making his way towards home. With any luck Aya wouldn’t be waiting for him to go on another tirade about how he should be working harder.
Name Village Rank Color Code
Hirohito, Hideki Kirigakure Bannin #0047AB
Higurashi, Kazuo Iwagakure Special Jounin #FFC40C
Akechi, Gendo Cold Country C-Rank pink
Courtesy of SiaShow

MedeaMoirae

Post by MedeaMoirae » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:08 am

Hikari spotted the flower, picking it up discreetly and putting it in a pouch.

Daisuke nodded in return, and enjoyed his ice cream.

Brother and sister ate their ice cream in silence, both knowing that they'd get an earfull when they got home, so why rush it?
CharactersShow
Masami Ren16ChuninKirigakure No SatoAiri , KazukiThe Blood Ritual
Shoshiki Hikari16GeninIwagakure No SatoN/ASplintered Glass
Hyuuga Ami19JouninKonohagakure No SatoN/AN/A
Kouseki Hitomi20JouninSunagakure No SatoN/AN/A
Satomi Mio18D Rank SamuraiFrost CountryN/AN/A

Return to “Ougonjidai Restaurant”