[Graded]Hard Day's Night

Deleted User

[Graded]Hard Day's Night

Post by Deleted User » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:29 pm

The Yuurei compound occupied a sizeable slice of Kumo's mountainous region. Nestled on a mountain shelf overlooking most of the village, the Yuurei compound looked much like a little village of its own.
Wide streets separating rows of houses, extensive gardens, a private hot spring, a few cafes, weapon smiths and a rather large dojo in the very back of the compound.
The compound appeared, to the untrained eye, quiet, homey...even welcoming.
Despite the hour, children still littered the streets, screaming, laughing, and chasing each other.
The dojo at the back of the compound appeared to be dark and in disrepair, heavily contrasting the twenty-five cheerful little houses in neat little rows.
At the very center of the estate was a large black circular cloth on the ground.
Bright white symbols spiraled in, drawing to a large seal character for 'ghost'
The mark glowed brightly, and in a flash of light and a loud *crack*, four figures appeared on the cloth.
A nearby group of children ran to greet the newcomers, squealing happily.
"Ooooh, Hayate-sama!"
"Ren-nee-sama! I want a hug!"
"Why's there a dead guy on the flashy carpet? He's not a cousin!"
"Waaaaah! Hayate-sama, why won't you give me a hug~?"
"Mamoru-sama! Yay! Didja bring me somethin'?"
Mamoru chuckled lightly and swung a tiny, chubby little girl in the air, laughing as he brought her down and she immediately poked the body of the unconscious genin laying on the plush black cloth.
"Ne, Mamoru-nii-sama, you brought Haru-chan a dead guy," the little girl whined, prodding Rengeki in the stomach. "Haru-chan wanted something to eeeeeeat, like candy! Haru-chan can't eat this!"
Ren picked the little girl up and cuddled her, cooing sweetly in her ear.
"Awww, Haru-chan, what makes you think he's not tasty? You can't push away what you haven't tried~<3"
Hayate crouched and gently shook Rengeki's shoulder.
"You may want to get up before Ren prompts my cousin to bite you. She bites everything."

Zero

[Graded]Hard Day's Night

Post by Zero » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:32 pm

Good advice. Tadashi's voice echoed in Rengeki's mind. C'mon, kiddo! Get your butt up before you become a little girl's treat. Oi, you gonna say anything? Hey! Hey, Rengeki! WAKE UP, BAKA!

The familiar's mental screams apparently got him up with a jolt. His body suddenly jerked once before his eyes opened. The genin slowly managed to get into a sitting position, his legs were still outstretched and he kept feeling a tingling feeling with every move. "What...was that?" The wind was knocked out of him with every syllable. You take too long, waking up. Ta...dashi. Oi, that was kinda slow. You're mind taking it's time catching up, kiddo? The usual sarcasm from the crazy familiar. Go figure.

Rengeki finally got up and looked around. He didn't even recognize the place now, nor the kids that seem to cling to Hayate's siblings. He still felt dazed, but the tingling had passed quick. I can't tell what happened. It was weird. Weird is an okay way to put it. Really weird is a better phrase to use, though.
Cleared

Deleted User

[Graded]Hard Day's Night

Post by Deleted User » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:29 pm

Hayate opted not to laugh at his teammate; he had handled molecular travel well, for someone who was not accustomed to it. He stood up and waved in the direction of the children, speaking to Rengeki.
"Faron-kun, these are some of our younger cousins," he gently nudged another child, who was presently clinging to his leg, away to stand with the rest of the children. Ren did the same, putting Harukiya down and pushing her gently to stand next to her little friends.
"This is Faron Rengeki. He is our guest for the evening, so treat him kindly now, alright?"
The children all bowed politely, their little voices chiming together.
"Konban wa, Faron-sama! We're happy to see you!"
Harukiya was slightly miffed, and left the line of children to get a closer look at Rengeki.
She stood before him, motioning for him to pick her up.
"Ah-ah, Faron-sama, did you bring me anything to eat?"
Mamoru rolled his eyes amusedly, and shooed away the rest of the children, motioning towards the wide grassy garden.
"It's a nice night for fireflies, you know...I hear Kana-chan makes wagashi for good children who bring her lots and lots of fireflies..."
The children stampeded screaming into the garden, each jumping into the air to catch the tiny lightning bugs floating around the flowers.
Harukiya stood her ground, still curious about the newcomer.
"Ne, Mamoru-sama, are you gonna take Faron-sama to see Auntie Kodachi? Auntie Kodachi wants to talk to the stranger."
At the mention of their mother's name, the three siblings froze and looked down at the little girl strangely. Ren and Hayate's expressions were blank, and Mamoru hid his gaze in the shadows of his bangs.

Zero

[Graded]Hard Day's Night

Post by Zero » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:04 pm

The boy appeared half-asleep, maybe the daze was worse than before if that was possible. He hadn't moved from the place he stood. Rengeki didn't seem to be able to comprehend what was going on, his head was bowed and both eyes were only half-open. Damn you need a wake up call. Tadashi said in an unamused tone. Wake up! Hardly a reaction. The familiar was actually happy that the three Yuurei's weren't paying any attention, it gave Tadashi the time to get his master going, if he could at all. He growled in the boy's mind and started making a ruckus, if anyone only Rengeki would hear it, and yet the boy's sudden deep mindlessness left him incapable of responding. Man, if you don't start moving or making a noise they'll think something is up! At least try to move your head. Even flaring your nostrils would help here! MOVE! Baka. Is this some kinda side-effect from that transport thing?

The little girl, apparently a younger cousin of the Yuurei's said something that made them all freeze (although if anything it probably made Tadashi jump). Ohhh hell, oh no, this ain't good! THINK! MOVE! ACT! I DON'T CARE IF YOU FALL ON THE GROUND AND DO THE WORM! JUST DO SOMETHING! Still nothing. Their mother, of all people! We're screwed, dude. It was nice knowing ya, man. Rengeki made no reply. Hang on, maybe I can just... Tadashi's quick idea might have just been the calling of a genius. In a moment it'd looked like he'd possessed Rengeki or something. His eyes changed to Tadashi's dark blue, and once again the body moved. Tadashi was in full control of Rengeki's body, he'd practiced the kid's voice before, so the only problem was keeping it that high-pitched little tone. "So uh, what's wrong with your mom finding out about this?" Tadashi rubbed the back of Rengeki's head in an act of nervousness.

((OOC: The blue text symbolizes Tadashi impersonating Rengeki's voice.))
Cleared

Deleted User

[Graded]Hard Day's Night

Post by Deleted User » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:59 pm

Harukiya found the boy strange...very strange...
"There's nothing wrong with it, Faron-sama. Can you lift me up now please?"

Haru gave her most sincere puppy pout, her little lower lip trembling as tears welled in her big dark brown eyes.
Hayate coughed and looked at Rengeki strangely.
"You might want to pick her up; she'll follow us all night if you don't."

Ren and Mamoru had stepped to the side, eyeing one of the houses nearby while speaking quietly, their eyes never leaving the small child.
"How is having him meet mother a good idea?! Mother isn't even mother right now, for goodness' sake!"
"Ren-nee-chan, he is a guest. As long as the genjutsu is in place, he will see and hear only what we wish him to.”
Ren sighed, and curled a lock of hair around her finger. “Maybe we shouldn’t have brought him…? He’s sweet and all, but he’s just a boy, Mamoru. What if he sees-?”
“He won’t.” Mamoru’s voice was friendly but firm, indicating that any conflict would end with that. “Besides…he’s not the only stranger here. Or didn’t you notice?”
Ren’s gaze immediately shot to the outer ring of the plush black carpet.
A glowing ‘x’ was shining there, under the clan symbol for a main branch member, though the color was not what Ren had expected.
“Why is it yell-?"
Her words died on her lips as a smaller green ‘x’ flashed brightly, then began to flicker on another spot on the outer ring.
“Mamoru…who else is here…?”

Heerosato

[Graded]Hard Day's Night

Post by Heerosato » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:10 am

Lacus left the tea house early to meet one of Hayate's sisters Atsune. She was going to show her there family hot springs and have a nice bath. They were there for awhile relaxing and enjoying themselves. They known each other from previous missions that they had done together. Though today was just a day of relaxation, for both of them. Once they were done they were walking about the family compound and that is when Lacus seen part of her team. "Hello Hayate, Rengeki!" She said with a loud voice waving her arms in the air calling out to them.

my charactersShow
[C-Rank Missing Nin • Kumogakure no SatoIshiguro, Akuen • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:4 D:0]
[Chuunin • Iwagakure no Sato • Minaka, Yukari • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow
[Chuunin • Sunagakure no Sato • Nyuukou, YumeKurushimi Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Chuunin • Kirigakure no Sato • Shinwa, TenkaSpirit of the Scorpio • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Chuunin • Sunagakure no Sato • Souken, Ishuu • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Zero

[Graded]Hard Day's Night

Post by Zero » Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:15 pm

Rengeki owes me one for covering his ass tonight. Tadashi picked up the little girl and held her in one arm. She seemed a bit heavy in Rengeki's body. He was never really that strong, the familiar should have expected this. "So Hayate-kun, what's the big deal about your mom? You guys just went AWOL when the little girl mentioned her. It's no big deal, right?" I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead! Tadashi didn't see or understand much of what was going on. His only worry was what might happen, his partner may trust the Yuurei's but Tadashi was a bit more edgy around others. He'd sooner put his fist in a stranger's gut or let himself get stabbed with a kunai than travel with a guy like Hayate. The kind of guy that gave Tadashi that edgy feeling. I can't help but wonder how messy things are gonna be by the night's end.
Cleared

Deleted User

[Graded]Hard Day's Night

Post by Deleted User » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:50 am

Hayate watched cautiously as Rengeki lifted the little girl.
"You can put her down now, Faron-kun. Anytime now. Just put her-"
"Hayate-sama, something wrong?"
Haru seemed to be enjoying herself far too much, patting Rengeki's arm as he held her, and giggling to herself.
Hayate dawled slowly, being careful to pick and choose his words.
"Faron-kun, my mother is...very wary of people she does not know. Perhaps another time?"
"Nonsense!" cried Harukiya.
Hayate palmed his forehead. "Mamoru, could you-"
The sound of his sensei's voice stopped him dead in his tracks, and he wheeled around to greet her with a smile.
'Who the fuck let her in here?!?'
"Oh, hello again, Kamishiro-sensei. It's surprising to see you here."
Mamoru slid behind Hayate and Rengeki, patting each boy on the shoulder.
"Fancy that! Couldn't keep away, could you, Kamishiro-chan?"
Ren rolled her eyes in disgust, and waved back at Lacus.
"Ah, Kamishiro-chan, you're here? Where's Atsune-chan, do you know?"

Heerosato

[Graded]Hard Day's Night

Post by Heerosato » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:45 am

Lacus ran up to her teammates and gave each of them a hug, and a kiss on the cheek. She was not expecting to see them again this day but was happy that she did. Lacus loves her team and everyone in it so was always happy to see them. "I'm here because Atsune invited me to your family hot springs for a nice bath little Hayate" She gently patted Hayate on the head as she spoke, and Atsune made her way to the group. Atsune was wearing baggy jeans with no belt, and shirt that was to big for her. Her clothes looked like they had not been washed in weeks. Her hair was about shoulder length and was very messy not brushed in any way. Atsune took her time making her way over to the group, looking at them all with her green lazy eyes.

my charactersShow
[C-Rank Missing Nin • Kumogakure no SatoIshiguro, Akuen • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:4 D:0]
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow
[Chuunin • Sunagakure no Sato • Nyuukou, YumeKurushimi Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Chuunin • Kirigakure no Sato • Shinwa, TenkaSpirit of the Scorpio • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Zero

[Graded]Hard Day's Night

Post by Zero » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:58 am

Tadashi put the kid down, trying to hold back a bit of gratefulness from Hayate saying he could. He quickly tried to think of what Rengeki would say to this, it wasn't hard since Tadashi was his complete OPPOSITE personality-wise. "I guess...I can't really blame your mom. She's being a bit logical if she's wary of someone she doesn't know. I mean wouldn't you be a bit crazy about it sometimes?" Obviously that didn't come out right. Rengeki would have been so much more polite about it, Tadashi was the more paranoid of the two about it at that moment.

As Lacus's voice rang through Rengeki's ears, the Familiar's only thoughts were as simple as a few words; You. Must. Be. KIDDING! A very small flare appeared and just as quickly as it came, left Rengeki's light blue eyes. The quick flame had made his pupils the darker blue that was Tadashi's, but this had been for less than a second and nobody would have noticed. "H-Hey, Sensei. Good to see you." A small trace of sarcasm nearly found its way into the Familiar's voice, but he'd stopped talking just in time to conceal that as well. Dammit! Did that little "transport" knock him off his rocker or just straight up out of his mind?! Wake up! I'm sick of covering for you!

Apparently the Familiar was far from enjoying this night out.
Cleared

Deleted User

[Graded]Hard Day's Night

Post by Deleted User » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:46 am

The three siblings eyed Atsune warily as she wrung her wet locks out once, before letting the tangled mop fall back around her head. Only Ren, the boldest of the three there, said aloud what they all were thinking.
"Damn, Atsu. You couldn't even change your clothes from your last mission? You look an absolute mess, darling. I appreciate your attempts to make me look better, but really, you couldn't have made a worse impression."
Still frowning, Ren gestured towards Rengeki. "We do have a guest, you know, it wouldn't kill you-"

"Cleanliness and order are not matters of instinct; they are matters of education, and like most great things, you must cultivate a taste for them."
Atsune yawned loudly before waving half-heartedly at Rengeki.
Mamoru shook his head skeptically, and eyed Lacus. "You could have told us you were having company. Kamishiro-chan left the teahouse to come to our house...?"

"It slipped my mind," replied Atsune easily. She sauntered towards the large house behind the group, stopping only to bow in front of Harukiya.
"Evening, mother."
"Hello, dear," replied Harukiya cheerfully, curtsying sweetly before looking up at Rengeki with a sheepish grin.

Heerosato

[Graded]Hard Day's Night

Post by Heerosato » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:48 pm

Lacus walked over and bowed to the nice woman that just shown herself to them. "Hello I'm Lacus Kamishiro the jounin assigned to little Hayate." She looked at the nice lady with a big smile on her have full of her normal glee and happyness. Then was patting Hayate on the head as she spoke to his mother. This was a great day to her since Lacus met one of her teammates family.

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

Zero

[Graded]Hard Day's Night

Post by Zero » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:39 pm

The sudden little even scared Tadashi out of his wits, and even more so, out of Rengeki's body. The Familiar lost too much of his focus on keeping it together in possessing the kid. The boy's shadow seemed to stretch and jerk around in different directions before Tadashi was flung out of it. He'd flown a few feet and crashed on his back on the ground next to Hayate. "What the hell?!" He'd scrambled back a bit before getting back to his feet. The body of Rengeki slumped a little before regaining it's original posture. The body shook its head and looked up. Only light blue eyes shined this time. "Nice to see YOU awake!" Tadashi yelled at him sarcastically. Even when he was startled and shaken up, the Familiar had more arrogance and pride than you'd expect. The genin groaned and looked around as if he really was just waking up. "Sorry...that move really messed up my head." His voice was strained a bit and tired. "Least you're awake." Tadashi didn't seem to care that others might be looking weirdly at the pair of "twins". The Familiar was in his 'human' form, the exact one that looked like a different version of Rengeki. "What's going on?" The boy was clueless. Mostly because he didn't know who the little girl, the woman who really needed a bath, or the Yuurei's parent were. "Yep, we're screwed."
Cleared

Deleted User

[Graded]Hard Day's Night

Post by Deleted User » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:32 pm

Meh. Cashing in. kk?

Zero

[Graded]Hard Day's Night

Post by Zero » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:36 pm

Fine with me.
Cleared

Return to “Kumogakure no Sato”