Surrounded by Life and Death, The way of a shinobi

Bluggles

Post by Bluggles » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:56 pm

The morning was cold and cloudy. Everyone is still asleep. You can hear faint Crickets and birds chirping as they embrace the Morning. But if you listen carefully you can hear a beating noise and some heavy breathing. Following this you will notice a girl, Her Golden hair faded from the cloudy morning, and steam rolling form her Body. She has her Bo Staff in her hands and is maneuvering around a training Dummy. This girl is known as the Kumo's Wild Cat. For she is attractive, but has cat like features. Her name is Baako, and she is training with her Bo staff.

Baako, twirls on one foot as she brings the Bo staff down to her side, but right she did that the top part of the bo staff fell loosely on her head. She stood there for a moment staring at her target, with the top of her weapon relaxing on her head. She than twitched her ears. what the hell just happened. I was in the zone and than this happens? She than lowered her other foot and placed her bo staff infront of herself. Observing the weapon. Trying to figure out why it did what it did. "well, what the hell happened bo staff?" she asked her weapon and waited as if to get a response from her weapon. But all she heard was insects and birds.
[chuninKumoBaako Ikimono • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]Points achieved: 24

Sparx

Post by Sparx » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:17 pm

Rai sat on a branch with a leg dangling off either side of the branch. He twirled his staff lazily as he watched Baako practice with hers. I wonder if this is considered peeping? before he could ponder this further Baako's staff detached itself and landed on her head. Rai burst into laughter. His cover blown he hopped down from the tree and walked towards Baako across the dew strewn ground. He smiled as he approached. "Hey Baako having some issues there?"

Event Points = 8

Bluggles

Post by Bluggles » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:13 pm

Baakos ears perked as she heard Rai laughing at her. she didnt look at him, for she new he was there the whole time, since she does have a heighten hearing ability. She murmured to herself before turning to look at Rai. She twisted her wrist which held the Bo staff and the staff went back to its up right position. "Me issues, nope not me" she said as she gave a faint smile rubbing the back of her head with her free hand. She than shot a suspicious glare at Rai. "Rai-san why were you peeping on me?" She than leaned forward on her staff, Putting her index finger next her mouth, as if to look like she is thinking. "Oh yea I remember now, cause!" she than moved her finger from her mouth and pointed at Rai. "YOUR A PERVERT!!!"

Bluggles

Post by Bluggles » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:17 am

Baako than lowered her hand, and stared blankly at Rai, She than turned to her right and started to head to the village. "I dont have time for this Rai, instead of standing there and staring at me. You should go and make yourself useful." She than disapeared in the mist.

(left Thread)

Return to “Kumogakure no Sato”