[Graded]Just a Relaxing Day

Heerosato

Post by Heerosato » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:34 pm

After many days of training Lacus decied to take a small break, since she had been working hard ever since being accepted to the Sky guard. The village was looking for highly skilled ninja's for them and Lacus just happen to fit what they were looking for. Lacus did not like the fact that she would have to kill people if the village came under attack, but knew that more would die if she did not. She loved the great village of Kumo and would do anything for them, sadly this meant to kill if needed. Hopefully one day things like this will change and no more ninja's would be needed, and all the killings would stop.

Lacus decide to take a small walk to to pass the time, and not really thinking about anything at the time. Thats when a path took her to the place where her little genin team first met. Lacus remembered how she met the team and felt bad for hurting them and, would never do it again no matter what. Thats when she went to the tree in the middle of the field and took a seat where she was when they met. Lacus then looked up to the sky and seen some clouds pass by on this nice day. She had her normal smile on her face, and was thinking of her team. Lacus was so proud of them and could not help but be happy to have a team such as them.

my charactersShow
[C-Rank Missing Nin • Kumogakure no SatoIshiguro, Akuen • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:4 D:0]
[Chuunin • Iwagakure no Sato • Minaka, Yukari • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow
[Chuunin • Sunagakure no Sato • Nyuukou, YumeKurushimi Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Chuunin • Kirigakure no Sato • Shinwa, TenkaSpirit of the Scorpio • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Chuunin • Sunagakure no Sato • Souken, Ishuu • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Zero

Post by Zero » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:53 pm

"C'mon, Ren! We're almost finished, try to at least leave a scratch!" The genin stood back up, he was sweating and he had a big welt forming on the side of his right arm. His claw was attached to his left, mostly because he was left handed, and another reason was because most people were thrown off a little when going head to head against a person who wasn't necessarily right-handed. Unfortunately Tadashi was ambidextrous due to him not being a real human being.

After a deep breath the genin lunged again. His claw was at an under handed position that usually meant an uppercut was on the way. Tadashi took a step back just as Rengeki punched upwards, then the Familiar took hold of his masters forearm and twisted it around but not too much as to break it. "You've done better than this before. Where's that spirit you've shown, eh? C'mon, Renji would be all the more proud of you if he saw you get stronger. Just hold out a little longer okay? Endure, counter, strike when I'm not expecting it!" The last statement was like a battle cry, it was followed quickly by Tadashi launching Rengeki back with a strong palm strike to his chest. The genin saw it coming just in time and blocked with his right forearm. The Familiar didn't expect this, simply caught off guard. The boy ducked lower, out of his Familiar's reach, and swept behind him. Finishing up with a swipe to his back.

A break was in order when Rengeki finally hit Tadashi in close-quarters. The two were sitting on the grass sharing a few sodas. The Familiar was obviously impressed with his Master's first strike. A big smile, that wasn't showing the slightest hint of arrogance was on his lips for once. Something caught his eye, someone was sitting against a tree a few yards away. "Hey, Ren, look. Isn't that Lacus?" The genin finished the last of his soda and looked towards where Tadashi pointed. "Yeah. I didn't think she'd be out here. Hey, Sensei!"
Cleared

Heerosato

Post by Heerosato » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:15 am

Lacus looked up and seen someone a little bit a way, not really paying attention to see who it was. She did not want to disturbed them on this fine day, but then herd someone call out her name in that direction. Lacus then got up to get a closer look, and seen that it was Rengeki. Oh she could barely contain herself with the joy of seeing her team member. She started to jumping up, and down wile waving her hands in the air trying to get his attention. "OIIIIIII little Rengeki its so nice to see you, I have missed you so much!" She was scramming to make sure he herd her, but still could not help her cheery self. Lacus then ran up on Rengeki and gave him a big hug, and a kiss on the cheek. Then spoke in her normal happy tone to him with a grate big smile on her face unable to hide her glee.

"Oh my god Rengeki its so nice to see you out hear today, I've been having to train so much lately I have not gotten to see anyone from my favorite little team. What are you doing out here today?" Lacus then sat down next to him and was just kinda kicking her feet together, thinking it was so nice to see him.

my charactersShow
[C-Rank Missing Nin • Kumogakure no SatoIshiguro, Akuen • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:4 D:0]
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow
[Chuunin • Sunagakure no Sato • Nyuukou, YumeKurushimi Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Chuunin • Kirigakure no Sato • Shinwa, TenkaSpirit of the Scorpio • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Zero

Post by Zero » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:36 am

The genin couldn't answer due to sudden major blushing and bashfulness at being hugged and kissed by the beautiful jounin. Tadashi snickered somewhat loudly before saying, "You'll have to excuse him, he's just super-shy. So what's with all the happy stuff? It's only been like a week or so hasn't it, Lacus?" Technically she wasn't Tadashi's sensei so he didn't have to call her by that title. nor did he really know how long it had been. It could have been a month or a year, he still would've said a week or a few days.

"Anyway, we're just out training. Rengeki's taijutsu has finally gotten better. He actually managed to get me this time, and on my back of all places. He's not as weak as I remember. Then again I don't remember having a big slash mark in my jacket!" Tadashi turned around and showed Lacus the double slash mark left behind by Rengeki's claw. The flesh has two deep cuts, but neither that he could really feel. Truth be told, Ren actually looked worse with all his welts and bruise marks from Tadashi tossing him around like a one man football team.

"It's great to see you too, Sensei." The genin stated happily once he was back on the ground with his partner. "I heard about your acceptance into the Sky Guard, congratulations! It's amazing!" Despite Rengeki's compliments, the cocky Familiar always had to have more input than was fair on his part. "I'll bet anything you'll be the next to join up, kiddo!" He whispered in his Master's ear, only to be ignored.
Cleared

Heerosato

Post by Heerosato » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:05 am

Lacus took a hard look at Tadashi and seen all the cuts and bruises, she knew that it was just part of training but still felt bad. She was such a kind soul and never wanted to see anyone hurt this made hurt, and still felt bad deep down. Lacus tried her best to still be happy and soon thought of a way to make things better, so this put her worries aside. Then looked at Rengeki and seen that he had bruises too, so lacus decided to put her skills to use and started to heal them both.

"Now Rengeki you should learn to play nice with people, even when training. The same goes for you little Tadashi, hurting people never solves problems they only make more problems for the world. I won't always be there to help you so both of you must learn to be strong and with that power comes a price. That is knowing how to use it for the good of the world and never for selfish reasons."

She spoke with a quiet and nice tone to her voice with a smile on her face. This was hopping that both of them would take her message to hart, and learn to train in a nicer way. Even though not all the times it is that easy, but she hopes that even young could change to make the world better. Lacus never wants a world of suffering, and pain so not one has to feel the pain she did. Once she was done healing both of them she sat back down on the ground next to Rengeki.
SpoilerShow
*Shousen Jutsu [Mystical Hand Technique]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
Shousen Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by medical ninja. This technique allows the ninja to heal wounds by focusing their own chakra to their hands. If the ninja is highly skilled, they are able to heal more critical injuries. Highly skilled medical-Nins such as Tsunade can use their techniques to perform surgeries that otherwise would not be possible.

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

Zero

Post by Zero » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:30 am

All of their wounds healed quickly with Lacus's medical jutsu. Yet each one still carried a small tinge of pain. Is she talking to me like a little kid?! Did...she just...call me....little...? Rengeki covered his look of slight confusion, while Tadashi's humiliated look lingered on his face. "I understand, Sensei." Ren said with an easy smile. He still couldn't help but laugh at his Familiar after he'd said it though. Tadashi's eyes were wide open with his left eye having a major twitch. Anybody who knew him well enough could tell the word little was echoing in his ears. Rengeki poked his partner's head to see if he'd react. "Hey, Tadashi? Tadashi!" "L-Little?" "Geez, come on! What's the big deal?" "Little?" He repeated.

Rengeki couldn't help but laugh again. "I give! This is just too comical!" He turned away to face Lacus again just as Tadashi flicked him in the back of the head. "You just wait till we get home small fry, you are so gonna get it..." The Familiar said, his eyes were normal sized again but he still had that twitch. Rengeki rubbed the back of his head. "Meh, I think you're just having a tantrum." The genin muttered with a sly smirk that he usually wouldn't pull off. "Ohhh ho! You wanna back that up, kiddo? You only landed one strike!" "Hey, hey. I never said anything about a fight! Tadashi suddenly wrapped his arm around Ren's neck and gave him a big nugee. "You had this coming!" He screamed playfully while Ren struggled to get free.
Cleared

Heerosato

Post by Heerosato » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:09 am

Lacus was sad to see that Tadashi was not really paying attention to her words and both continued to pick a fight. She did not want to step in, and hoped that they would solve this problem peacefully. Though soon seen that it may come to blows, and this scared her for she did not want to see any of them hurt. Tadashi then wrapped his hands around Rengeki's neck, and then he started to scream. That was it she would not stand for this violence for anyone, and would defiantly stand for it from her team. She quickly moved and then tried to grab Tadashi to throw him to the ground, and off of Rengeki. Her hand was glowing a greenish color, and she did not want to hurt anyone but this was the only option Lacus could see was right.

"Now your in time out Tadashi, you should know better then to try and attack him like that. Now please just play nice and solve your problems peacefully because violence never solves anything. I'm also sorry if I hurt you little Tadashi, but if your nice i wont hurt you again. Also Rengeki please don't provoke fights it never will help you, it will only make more problems for you in the future. We should make a peaceful world by understanding each other, to where violence is a thing of the past."
SpoilerShow
Gokan Sakusou [Sense Confusion]
This poison and its antidote can be created internally by a shinobi who has undergone specific training with poisons. It can be secreted in either liquid or gaseous form. Gokan Sakusou is a murky green colored poison that will confuse the opponent's senses and slow down their reaction time. Even when the target tries to dodge the attack, they will be unable to correctly maneuver to avoid it. This allows the user to attack freely and have a higher chance to injure their target. The antidote removes this effect within an hour of it being administered.

*Hebi Ryuu • Kansen no Nigiri [Snake Style • Grip of Infection]
C-Ranked Taijutsu
A skilled poison user can learn the Hebi Ryuu style. It is recognizable by the color of the poison that surrounds the attacking jutsu or item (be it a weapon or body part). Taijutsu techniques of the Hebi Ryuu style deal both physical and poisonous damage. The user attacks with claw-shaped hands, weaving around the target to find an opening. When they do, the user grabs hold of the target - sometimes more than once - and releases poison either directly from skin to skin, or onto their clothing, which will in turn apply the poison through the target's skin. It is a C-Ranked technique, so the poison will remain in the target’s system for 5 posts.

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

Zero

Post by Zero » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:37 am

Tadashi hit the ground with a big thud. Rengeki was instantly confused about what just happened. "Oi, cut the speech! That's pretty much how we both act all the time!" "There was no real reason for that, Sensei. Tadashi wasn't really hurting me." Although Rengeki was rubbing his head where Tadashi's knuckle had been hardly a minute ago. "You alright, Tadashi?" "I would be sooo much better if the trees weren't spinning as badly as they are now. Quick question, am I on the roof or the ground?" "We're outside and you're on the ground." The boy couldn't help but laugh at his mixed up Familiar. "Just keep laughing. Soon as I figure out which way is up, you'll be flying in that direction." Threats to Ren were the only empty ones that Tadashi ever made. The genin still couldn't help but laugh harder at that.
Cleared

Heerosato

Post by Heerosato » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:53 am

"Oh my god I did not know, you guys acted this way all the time I'm so sorry!" She felt so bad for hurting Tadashi so Lacus quickly ran over to him then pulled out a vile of the antidote. She picked up his head and slowly poured the liquid in his mouth, so soon he would realize that he was not on a cloud thats on a wall. "You both should not still play like that both of you could hurt each other." Then Lacus looked to Rengeki and seen him laughing at his friends pain. Even though it was slightly funny she knew that it was wrong to make fun of others and that it could hurt someones feelings. Though after over reacting once she would try not to do it again, so Lacus just stayed out of that one for now.

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

Zero

Post by Zero » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:38 am

"Heheh, it's alright, Sensei. We don't laugh at each other's pain, we just pull pranks and jokes. Nothing harmful. You feeling any better Tadashi?" With a big groan the Familiar pulled himself back to his feet. "Yeah, I'll be fine. So no worries 'bout it, Lacus. When we fool around it's only for laughs. We don't do stuff that'll really do any injuries. Also, training is when you've got to get better. If Rengeki never trains then he's not gonna get any better. If we get hurt in training then it only shows how determined we are to get better. So that we can use our scars to symbolize our devotion to Kumogakure. To show our willingness to put our lives on the line to protect its villagers and greatness. If Ren doesn't fight then he won't even be able to pass Genin level. He's got to get better in every aspect of combat. Just as I do so that I can continue to protect him." "Our games or training may look rough, but it's only so that we could be better. I want to change. I want to be more like my elder brother, Renji. Be brave and strong. Willing to put everything down to protect someone. If I'm not ready to put all that down, then I'm not ready to fight."
Cleared

Heerosato

Post by Heerosato » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:50 am

Lacus was embarrassed on the way she acted, since she did not want to see Rengeki hurt but did not want to hurt someone also. Lacus knew that she would have to tell playing from actual fighting better. So she bowed her head, "Oh I'm so sorry can you ever forgive me I did not mean to hurt anyone. I just will have to learn to tell things better I'm so sorry." Lacus raised her head once she was done speaking almost in tears for what she had done to poor little Tadashi.

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

Zero

Post by Zero » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:58 pm

((OOC: Sorry I forgot all about this, Heero.))

Seriously, she's overkilling on apologizing. "Don't worry about it, Lacus. Just don't do it again. I wouldn't hurt my own Master for anything, not on purpose anyway. Heheh." The Familiar's last line ended with a smirk to Ren. You're too direct sometimes. Try being nicer, please Tadashi? "It's fine Sensei. If he's acting like this he's far from being hurt, and I'm okay myself." He bowed politely and smiled kindly at his teacher. I swear, you sugercoat things too much. You're just too arrogant to admit fault and treat other's mistakes with a little sensitivity. Forgiving others is part of being human sometimes, Tadashi! Well, I'm not completely human. So why should I have to worry about it that much? I'm only born from your more...aggressive side I guess. Truth be told, you can't go far without being a little aggressive! I mean, what are ya gonna do when you get a girl and you don't even have the nerve to kiss her, eh? Sometimes I wonder if you're made more from my stupidity than you are my aggression. The genin sighed about his partner's arrogance. It never failed to stress the boy.
Cleared

Heerosato

Post by Heerosato » Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:58 am

Lacus stood there listening to the words from her teammate, and knew that even though she was a jounin there was still more for her to learn. From this day she took the knowledge of what playing around is and actually hurting someone is. She then realized that there was still paperwork that the Raikage wanted her to finish so she had to say goodbye to her teammate. "I have to go now, but I will take all that you have told me to heart, and thank you for this lesion Rengeki. She then made her way home to finish her work.

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

Zero

Post by Zero » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:57 pm

"Uh, sure!" Lesson? Tadashi shrugged and nudged his Master. "C'mon, we're not finished. Break's up, get ready for another round, kiddo. Orrrr, you can go ahead and keep looking at Lacus running off, shaking her butt." The genin groaned and smacked himself in the face. "You're more human than you pretend to be, Tadashi. Especially if you're starting to be a perv." This sent the Familiar into a few seconds of meaningless angry babble. "What the f**k you mean perv, kiddo? I know you noticed how she was moving!" Ren turned around and sat down against a tree, finishing off his drink. "If you're the one who noticed it, then go ahead and look on your own. I've no desire to gaze at her in that manner." "Well look who's talking all proper now! You're more human than I am! You're actually a human, really." "Maybe, but apparently my hormones are more controlled than yours." "...What the hell are you talking about now?! You're the pubescent one here, bro! You're hormones are probably raging like a freaking rhino stampede!" The genin gave a very unamused look at his Familiar and stood back up. "Now look what kind of fight we get into when you start peeping at girls. Tsk tsk, Tadashi. You should have more control over yourself." Ren's voice was now in a teasing manner. It might have been unlike him, but for once he'd turned the tables on his more immature companion. With little else left to say, Tadashi pounced his Master and then quickly hid behind the tree as Rengeki swiftly got back on his knees and threw a few shuriken at him.

Their fight was on yet again.
Cleared

Return to “Kumogakure no Sato”