[Graded]A Nice Day

Heerosato

[Graded]A Nice Day

Post by Heerosato » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:00 am

Lacus was almost done with her Sky Guard training so she decided to take a small break, from all the hard work. She walked out side and what a nice day it was in kumo, for it was a nice sunny day with a few clouds. She walked about the town for a few hours then seen the trail to her favorite resting spot. So Lacus decided to go there to relax for awhile, and maybe read a little. Lacus got to the grassy field with the one tree in the middle, The area was surrounded by trees and there were a few bushes here and there. The only clearing to the spot is where the trail came from. Lacus took a set by the tree leaning on the tree, and then looked up at the sky admiring the nice day.

my charactersShow
[C-Rank Missing Nin • Kumogakure no SatoIshiguro, Akuen • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:4 D:0]
[Chuunin • Iwagakure no Sato • Minaka, Yukari • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow
[Chuunin • Sunagakure no Sato • Nyuukou, YumeKurushimi Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Chuunin • Kirigakure no Sato • Shinwa, TenkaSpirit of the Scorpio • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Chuunin • Sunagakure no Sato • Souken, Ishuu • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Bluggles

[Graded]A Nice Day

Post by Bluggles » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:11 am

Baako just got back from being lectured. She didnt realize that being gone for a certain period of time worried people. She sighed, rubbing the back of her head where she was hit, for saying she farted infront of the Raikage. She than started to laugh.
Baako than noticed she was wondering around in a clearing. she stoped and thought.

"Golly, how did i get out here". She looked up at the clear sky. Trying to trace her foot steps. Her ears than twitched when she realised she wasnt alone. she slowly looked to her right and noticed a female shinobi leaning against the tree. She than noticed that the female shinobi was staring up at the sky. Baako looked up trying to figure out what it was that the girl was looking at. Eventually getting frustrated for she couldnt see anything. she than turned on her heel and headed to the girl shouting.

"WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT!?"
[chuninKumoBaako Ikimono • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]Points achieved: 24

Heerosato

[Graded]A Nice Day

Post by Heerosato » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:28 am

Lacus then heard something, and turned to see who it was to find out it was a girl. She seamed to be younger then her and had some different features then most people. She must have been from the famous clan in kumo that gives people the traits of animals. She seamed to be a nice little girl, though very curious with her question. "Oh I'm just looking up at the sky on this nice day, what are you doing out here?" For it was a nice day there was no violence happening anywhere in kumo, and all was at peace. She wished the rest of the world was the same way.

my charactersShow
[C-Rank Missing Nin • Kumogakure no SatoIshiguro, Akuen • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:4 D:0]
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow
[Chuunin • Sunagakure no Sato • Nyuukou, YumeKurushimi Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Chuunin • Kirigakure no Sato • Shinwa, TenkaSpirit of the Scorpio • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Bluggles

[Graded]A Nice Day

Post by Bluggles » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:35 am

Baako finally being close enough to talk to the older woman, stopped and blinked for a moment. "you were just looking at the sky ... thats it?" her ears than twitched when she noticed the person she was talking to was a shinobi, and a higher ranked one as it looks to her. When the shinobi asked what she was doing out in the clearing Baako's ears twitched. She placed a left index finger on her lower lip as to think. which went into a shrug.
"I dont know .. just .... showed up here." Baako than looked the Shinobi up and down with a suspicous eye. "what are you doing out here. Just cant be out here sight seeing." Baako than pondered a moment. "AHA! YOUR OUT HERE WAITING FOR A MAN! ARENT YA!" Baako shouted as she pointed at the shinobi.

Heerosato

[Graded]A Nice Day

Post by Heerosato » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:46 am

Lacus was a little shocked with the question the girl presented her but knew that this little girl did not know about her, and that was fine. She stood up to be proper and then brushed the dirt off of her. "Oh no I'm not waiting for a man little lady, for I am just admiring the nice day we have here. For there is peace and quiet here in this spot all the time as just should the world be. Also my name is Lacus Kamishiro its a pleasure to meet you." She tilted her head slightly and give off a warm nice smile, one of great kindness. It was almost she had a pure aura of kindness about her.

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

Bluggles

[Graded]A Nice Day

Post by Bluggles » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:52 am

Baakos ears twitched as her eyes were wide, staring at Lacus. She than started to blush, she bowed slightly. "Im Baako Ikimono" Baako than stood upright and smiled happily. She than Twirled on one foot, just because she can. Baako than looked away as she noticed something odd moving in the grass, her ears rotated and she locked on to what it was. A small mole was fixing its barrow. Baako's eyes was fixed on to this small creature. She than Jumped up and attempted to pounce on it. The mole was too quick and escaped. Baako layed there for amoment, and than she realised that lacus was there. "ha ha ha ha" Baako than rolled on her back and started to laugh even more. She than layed there and stared at the sky. "When will the world be at peace Lacus-san" Baako asked curiously.

Heerosato

[Graded]A Nice Day

Post by Heerosato » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:27 am

She seen Baako go after the mole this made her giggle a little when it got away, but then payed attention to what she had to say afterward. "For it will be at peace when everybody in the world understands what they are do to everyone. They need to stop only thinking of themselves and think of the world as a whole. For we have so much potential to save everyone, we just have to try and understand everyone. This would be a great world if there was no violence, hate, or suffering. One day I would like to change this and show the world how peaceful it can be if we lay down our arms and get along. So hopefully soon little Baako." Lacus smiled as she talked and was very calm she knew how this was needed not only for kumo but the world as a whole.

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

Bluggles

[Graded]A Nice Day

Post by Bluggles » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:31 am

Baakos ears twitched as she listened to Lacus. "Has anyone told you, that you sound just like a Raikage." Baako smiled and hoped up to her feet. She than looked back towards the village, than rubbed the lump on the back of her head. "I just hope your not someone who gets offended easily" Baako than started to laugh.

Heerosato

[Graded]A Nice Day

Post by Heerosato » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:57 am

"One day little Baako if I am lucky I will be the Raikage, and then I will have the power to change the world for the good. Until then I have to wait to see if the world will change for its self and help it along the way till then. One person at a time if I have to for the good of everyone. Also no I don't get offended easy I love everyone and everything, this includes you." She went up to Baako, and give her a nice big hug then a kiss on the check. Lacus then took a seat on the grass next to her.

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

Bluggles

[Graded]A Nice Day

Post by Bluggles » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:02 am

Baakos cheeks twitched as she was huged and kissed. She .. loves me ... what a weirdo! Baako than sighed as she thought of her beloved Soku. She missed him, he was gone for a long time and she only wished she could be with him. She than looked of at Lacus. "have you ever been in love ? and I dont mean that companion love thing you got going on. I mean love love"

Heerosato

[Graded]A Nice Day

Post by Heerosato » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:20 pm

Lacus sat there in the grass listening to what she had to say, and her question just ran chills down her. Even though she loved everyone she never really fell in love with someone, she felt there was no reason to. "Baako I have never fallen in love with someone, I have no reason to and I don't want to hurt someone. Also I don't want them to hurt me so I just stay with my normal love for every one."

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

Bluggles

[Graded]A Nice Day

Post by Bluggles » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:01 pm

Baakos ears lowered when she heard Lacus's words. "But .. being a Raikage, you will feel pain wouldnt you?" Baako than sat up and looked at the sky smiling. "Besides, I know my Soku-kun will not hurt me." She than smiled over at Lacus.

Heerosato

[Graded]A Nice Day

Post by Heerosato » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:35 am

She smiled at the little girls nice spirit, for this was a good thing to see in this world. She was happy that someone could live with such love in ones life, and hopped the world would have the same out look with everyone else. "I know if I become the Raikage there will be times I feel pain, sometimes I would have to do things that go against my believes. Though I will always do them not only for the greater good of kumo, but the whole world too."

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

Bluggles

[Graded]A Nice Day

Post by Bluggles » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:10 am

Baako smile softly as she heard Lacus speak, She than leaned over and placed her head in lacus's lap. For some reason she felt attached to this woman. She smiled and snuggled closely, her ears twitching. "Lacus, tell me about yourself?"

Heerosato

[Graded]A Nice Day

Post by Heerosato » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:55 am

Lacus seen the little girl lay her head on Lacus's lap, and she did not mind the small girl since she was so nice. Lacus wished more of the world was as kind as this little girl not having a worry in the whole world. Just able to go out and relax in the great world we have, and no violence or fighting. Baako then asked about Lacus, and she did not know how to respond to this question. For it may scar her little mind to hear what had happened to her in the past. So she thought about it for a minute.

"Oh me I'm just a small girl in this big world of ours that has had some problems in the past. Though no matter how hard they were I made my way through it with a smile on my face. Since it was hard that is why I don't want to see anyone get hurt, or feel any pain like I did. This world could just be great if we understood each other, and smiled everyday."

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

Bluggles

[Graded]A Nice Day

Post by Bluggles » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:14 pm

Baakos right ear twitched. She than looked up at Lacus. "you know when i was young, my mother died. You, for some reason remind me of her. She was very nice, and treated everyone with kindness." a tear than slowly trickeled down Baakos cheek. "I miss her soo much." Baako than smiled. "but i see her everyday. Wanna know how?"

Heerosato

[Graded]A Nice Day

Post by Heerosato » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:23 pm

Lacus was happy that she was able to bring happiness to someone else in this world. This was one of the great things that she loved to do, this was not only for the villagers of kumo but the whole world. She sat there and listen to the small girl and loved the fact of how kind she was to her. Then was curious of her question, "How do you do that little Baako?" This was a odd thing since she had vast medical knowledge and only one way to bring someone back to life. Though this was not possible unless someone gives up there life. So this puzzled her how all this was possible.

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

Bluggles

[Graded]A Nice Day

Post by Bluggles » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:30 am

Baako lifted her body and smiled widly, she than stood up and walked infront of Lacus. She did a couple hand symbols "Doubutsuka no Jutsu" She said smiling at Lacus. She always loved showing everyone her animal form. But unlike other Ikimono's in her village, this form was special. Her mother was able to transform into a snow leopard as well. A flash of light appeared around Baako, and when the light faded a snow leopard was standing in her place, she turned in a circle to show off her animal. "Now when i see my reflection. I see my mother" Baako than sat down, her tail cureling around her front paws. In the sunlight her coat glistened. She loved being in her animal form for it felt like a freedom. Baako bowed her head to lacus.

Heerosato

[Graded]A Nice Day

Post by Heerosato » Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:47 am

Lacus was still so thrilled to see that young little girl was so kind, and was able to be happy in these hard times. She got up and pet Baako on the head then looked up at the sky. She then realized what time it was, and knew that she would have to leave. Not wanting to leave this nice girl was a problem, but Lacus knew that she had to. "Well its time for me to go Baako I'm sorry to leave you, but I have many things I still need to do. I'm sure I will see you again, but for now this is good bye." Lacus walked down the path leading her back to the village and waved goodbye to Baako for now.

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

Bluggles

[Graded]A Nice Day

Post by Bluggles » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:10 am

Baako nodded to Lacus and watched as she disapeared from site, she sat there for a moment and decided that she too must go home. she than walked back to the village.

Return to “Kumogakure no Sato”