Familiar Days Roll By

Zero

Familiar Days Roll By

Post by Zero » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:54 pm

"So, what do you feel like getting today, kiddo?" Rengeki yawned. "I don't know, what about you?" "Hell, I dunno either. I'm just hungry!" The sun was nearly setting and the day was having a slow time ending. It was near dinner time and both Rengeki Faron and his Familiar, Tadashi, had decided there was no better time to head into town. So far they'd done nothing but wonder what sounded good tonight. "Tch, why does there have to be so many good choices while we're forced to only choose one?" Tadashi complained out loud. "It's because people like a variety. I thought you'd know that by now. Don't you have a favorite food?" "Ehh...no, not really." He replied comically. "Still, we passed like five good restaurants already, yet we haven't even gotten a bite." "Well, we're short on cash. Mom and Dad only let me have a few bucks to spend. So there's not many places we could go for." "Just. Wonderful." The Familiar sarcastically replied.
Cleared

Ghost

Familiar Days Roll By

Post by Ghost » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:06 pm

"Boredom Kills." Kisou said as he threw a ball against a wal, as it bounced back. He had found this lying in the streets, and he was only doing his part to help clean up. But hey, if you had nothing to do in Kumo, playing in the mountains was usually fun. Come winter, it was always the most fun. But with the snow, came more missions for the more advanced. It usually meant more recon, and stealth missions. As well as changing orders to attack on kumo, to attack on kiri.

But most of the time, it wound up beinng too late before he ogt there. He would go hang out with harhuri, but she was out on a mission, and ut ayumi coincedentally was also on the same mission with harhuri. He did not get hte breifing on what their mission was, but he was told he would be involved in the de-breifing.

For now, he was dressed, in a ssimple pair of black ninja shoes, an black sleveless shirt, and a pair of blue shorts. He let his hair hang down, throwing the ball still. His pericings were probably the first thing you would notice on him, but he was rather quick and decisve. But having metal on hsi face, and being one shock from a raiton enemy, and he would be freind ten uncle sumaki's fried toad.

But thinking of fried toad, he saw a boy walk by. They boy was going on about how he was hungry, and needed some food. He was broed, and could grab for a bite. Kisou did a double take, from looking at the ball to the kid. He tossed the ball back, it hitting inside a garbage can. "Hey kid, you wouldn't classify me as something that you shouldn't say if i got you somethin to eat would ya?" said Kisou rubbing the back of his head, remembering exactley where the best place to eat was.
Ghost
RankVillageNameSocials Missions
GeninKonohagakure No SatoHaishin, Kaji 0 S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0
Jounin Kirigakure No Sato Aisu, Hitan0S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0

Zero

Familiar Days Roll By

Post by Zero » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:17 am

Ren was taken by absolute surprise when the guy popped out in the open. The genin practically jumped behind Tadashi, who was looking with his eyes half-open at the guy. "Uh, sorry. I don't really know you and...sorry I'd just rather not take you up on it, c'mon Tadashi." The Familiar took one glance at his Master, and then another at the weirdo. "Dude, 'fraid we don't swing that way. So, adios and uh...catch ya on the rebound." Note to self: Never talk to a guy who just jumped out of a random alley, ya never know just how much they've been drinking. Yeah, he kinda freaked me out too. Rengeki and his Familiar kept walking on down the road, trying to forget the guy.
Cleared

Ghost

Familiar Days Roll By

Post by Ghost » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:36 am

"Fraid I dont roll that way either." Kisou said as he rested the hand on the back of his head. "Over heard you and your familuar or whatever he is, talk about how you guys were hungry. I was rather peckish my self so i thought you might wanna go grab a bite. Not trying to be inappropriate or anything." said Kisou, understanding the situation. If someone had come at him out of the blue, he too would decline the offer wit hdinner with some random person that he barely knew. "I'll pay?" Kisou said as he reached for his pouch counting how miuch was in it. IT wasa around 250 ryou, enough for the two to help themselves out on a local ramen bar.

A trained anbu, espically the owl squad were not alwaays the best in social situations. The neko were fairly well and the ookami were just weird that way. The frog, was perhapss the best in social situations, due to the fact that they, mroe often than not, were socializing half the time. Neko had to maintain a conversation in order to nto draw attention to themselves.
Ghost
RankVillageNameSocials Missions
GeninKonohagakure No SatoHaishin, Kaji 0 S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0
Jounin Kirigakure No Sato Aisu, Hitan0S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0

Zero

Familiar Days Roll By

Post by Zero » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:57 pm

((OOC: Sorry about making you wait so long, Daisuke. I'll get on the ball for this thread starting now.))

Tadashi's mind suddenly changed that easily, Rengeki was still a little put off. "Alright, why not?" He yelled out loud, as if he had never had never even had a rude thought about the guy. Tadashi walked over and stood beside Kisou. "C'mon Ren, I know you're starving, kiddo!" As if on cue, the boy's stomach growled. Tadashi, you loudmouth! He thought, but his stomach was definitely beginning to hurt from hunger. "A-alright." He finally agreed. Tadashi smirked, obviously happy at the thought of finally getting something to eat.

"Oi, by the way. I'm Tadashi!" The upbeat Familiar told the guy. "And um, my name's Rengeki Faron." Said the shy young Genin. "So who might you be, anyway?" "Tadashi, that's no way to talk to a guy who just offered to help us out!"
Cleared

Return to “Kumogakure no Sato”