[Mission] How Enpitsu got his groove back

Cylan

Post by Cylan » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:32 pm

Outside of a house in Kumogakure, on a bench shaded from the sun, sat a small boy, no older then twelve. One look at him and you could tell he was timid, scared of most every conventional thing. He had no dreams of being a ninja or anything like that, just a normal person. But, today he was doing something most odd for himself - taking initiative. He was hiring a local Shinobi to help him out with a problem, having saved up his allowance over several weeks in able to do so. He was oodling on a pen, drawing a snake. He had heard that they would be sending someone from the Dokuja clan...how cool! Anyways, he was drawing, until suddenly a foot slammed on his hand, stomping it. "Hey, little Enpitsu." the lead boy said with a smile, there were three of them. They were not Shinobi, of course, but they were still too tough for this little boy to take on all by his lonesome self. "Heard you'd hired a Ninja to beat us up. Real tough of ya!~" they said, and Enpitsu received a punch to the side of the face.

It was a good ten minutes later when they were done, walking off and leaving him sitting there, huffing and puffing. They had taken the money he had in his pocket. It wasn't much, oh no, just enough to buy him lunch for that day. There was nothing he could do, of course, so he just sat there, pushing his glasses up. He sighed, waving his black hair out of his face. "Oh Shinobi...please come soon." he said, a whimper in his voice.
S-Rank Missing NinKonohagakure's Most Wanted • Missions: S:1 A:3 B:7 C:0 D:0
| Nin: 9 | Tai: 8 | Gen: 10 | Sta: 15 | Con: 15 | Str: 11 | Spe: 10 | Wit: 11 |

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:35 pm

After receiving his first mission, Zukameku now had to find the subject, a small boy named Enpitsu. Finally, he managed to find that boy outside of a house, he was seriously in bad shape and his face seemed to be swollen. Examining the photo given with the objective list that was the boy he had been sent to help.

Zukameku helped him up. And asked him a few questions,' I need details for my mission. How many bullies are there? Who are they? And also what/who do you think they are afraid of?'

Without waiting for the boy to answer, he held up one finger, ' Based on the info given to me, I know that you don't wish to harm those bullies. But how does blackmailing them sounds to you?'

Then he sat and waited for the boy to answer all his questions.

Cylan

Post by Cylan » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:21 pm

Enpitsu looked up at the boy that had helped him out. He had to be around the same age as him...how very odd. "W-well..." he said, sitting down at his table. The half-completed drawing of a snake was still there. "They're these three boys, they've bullied me since I was just a small b-b-boy..." he said, a stutter clear in his voice. "The leader, his name is Kurtz, a-and the two that don't talk much are named S-Sheen and Blume..." he said. This shinobi really didn't have much time for him, probably, so he thought for just a minute.

"W-well..." he said, "T-They ain't scared of anything!" he said, his voice almost filled with panic. And he was quite right, in the years that he'd known those boys, they'd never been afraid of anything, none of the tricks his few friends had tried to pull. "B-but...Your onna those Snake users, right?" he asked, more curiously then anything. "I-I suppose a closeup with a snake would scare anyone." he said, having a nice little bit of intuition. And, he remembered the very last thing the Shinobi had said. "W-well...Blackmail sounds alright...I guess..." he muttered. "B-but, whatever you decide, I'm coming with you." he said, a strange sort of...forcefulness in his voice. "T-they hang out at this bar they have n-no business in, i-if some of my classmates are to be believed." Enpitsu finished, standing up and walking south, through the streets of Kumogakure. "T-they'll probably be outside, s-so you lead the way..." he said, falling back into his old cowardly ways.

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:49 pm

'Aww man, you got to be braver.' Zukameku said as he heard what the boy had told him. It couldn't be that they weren't afraid of anything. And the boy said that a closeup with a snake would scare anyone, it would scare Enpitsu before the bully would even fear anything.

Zukameku wasn't sure if the three bullies would be scared of snake but it was worth a try. 'Okay, the plan is this, I will have my summon, a 1.6m snake to scare them. The two of us will be hidden at all times. This is just a test, if they are really scared of snakes, then good for us, if not then we got to think up some other plans.' He said to the boy beside him.

After telling Enpitsu the plan, he performed a series of hand seals, making a small cut on his right palm, before touching the ground to summon the Meretseger. Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hebi(Spiritualism Technique: Snake)! Zukameku yelled. A greenish blue crested rattlesnake, with feathers covering its body of scales, appeared in front of Zukameku.

Instructing Meretseger in Parcel-tongue, Zukameku outlined the whole plan to his summon, and also to instruct it not to hurt the three bullies at all. If the scaring plan fails, Meretseger was to use Mizu Tama Kurie-shon (Mist Ball Creation) and retreat.

'It seemed that everything is set, let's go.' Zukameku said as he made his way to the bar.

Cylan

Post by Cylan » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:18 pm

Yes, indeed. The plan was all set, everything in motion. Enpitsu stayed back, watching as the scene unfolded before him. The three bullies walked out of the bar, arm in arm in arm. "Oh man oh man...I'm sooooooooo fuckin' stoned!" one of the ones on the side said, a tall, red-headed boy, the one named Blume. "Shit, that stuff was more potent then your cousin advertised Kurtz." he continued, before fixing his eyes on the snake that Zukameku had summoned. "..." he said, yes, he said dot dot dot. "Hey dudes,"

"I think there's like...a yellow submarine on the ground." they said. Of course, they were just spouting nonsense. There was no such thing as submarines! But anyways, if one thing could be gathered from this. Which is, to say...they were stoned. Like, really, really stoned. Like they had gotten ahold of some prime ninja weed. "Oh man! LOOK LOOK! IMA RIDE IT!!!!!" he screamed, trying to jump down on the snake...but missing. He rolled around on the ground, going "Wheeeeeeeeeew~~~~! Wheeeeeeeeeeeewwww~~~~!" at the top of his lungs. A crowd was gathering around them.

"Get up Blume, goddamn." Kurtz said, "Your puttin' our little buddy Enpitsu's money to shame, rolling around when there's pink elephents around." he continued, as both he and sheen lifted him up. "Comon...let's get him back to our clubhouse." he said, and, indeed, they picked him up, walking off, high as kites.

"T-Their clubhouse!" Enpitsu chimed up. "W-we can tail 'em! There will be all sortsa good opportunities there! In private! You won't even need that...eeeerr...whatchu ninjas call it...Genjutsu! Yeah, that's the word. Y-you won't even need that genjutsu stuff to make 'em see stuff in that state!" He said, walking off in the direction they were heading. Discretion wasn't really necessary, given their state. Eventually, they reached the trio's 'clubhouse', which was an abandoned two story shack.

Now, there was a means to get in that wouldn't be obvious from the ground, to get inside there with them. There was an air shaft on the roof, or a chimney or something. Really, quite odd. It led right down to them, or else he could try and creep in through the window to get to them. It was Zukameku's choice. "W-well...I-I guess the best course of action from h-here would be to find a way inside s-so you could properly scare them off..." he muttered.

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:03 am

After reaching the clubhouse of the three bullies, there are two ways to get to them, one was the air shaft, the other was the window. Zukameku decided to choose the window. Going through a new plan with Enpitsu, Zukameu was to use Hidden Shadow Snake Hands on the leader of the bully, Kurtz, after tossing a smoke bomb into the clubhouse. Then they are to retreat with the leader away from the other two bully.

Peeping over the window into the clubhouse, Zukameku had to make sure he knew the location of all three of the bullies. After making sure that the leader is at his desired position, he tossed a smokebomb through the window. Then he leaped over the window, into the clubhouse and performs a couple of handseals, snakes formed around his wrist, and extended through the smoke to try and grab the leader.

Jutsu used:
SpoilerShow
~Sen'eijashu
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Cylan

Post by Cylan » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:54 pm

"Hey man..." one of the three said, not Kurtz though. "I think it's getting smokey in here! DOWN ON THE GROUND AND ASSUME THE ANAL SUBMISSION POSITION!" they all screamed, and like that, they were on the ground, all three rolling around for some odd reason. If it was a fire, they'd be dead. They also managed to avoid any snakes that coincidentally turned up, thus marking that plan a failure as well. Which meant...well...there was only one option left. "H-Hey..." Enpitsu said, working up the bravery to speak up. "W-we'd probably look pretty scary to e-em if we went inside while that smoke bomb of your's is active," he muttered, pushing up his glasses. "You know, l-like Oni or somethin'?" he asked, "Plus, plus, you probably h-have that cool glowy-eye thingy snakes h-have..." he said.

Of course, it was entirely up to Zukameku what to do, he could do what Enpitsu had suggested if he was feeling particularly risky, which would provide him an opportunity to, perhaps, make Enpitsu stand up for himself as well as not harming the bullies. Or, he could walk the safe path, and attempt something else to grab the obviously stoned leader, whom would probably be susceptible to intimidation tactics at close range...all in all, Enpitsu knew it was Zukameku's call.

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:43 pm

Zukameku decided to listen to Enpitsu's plan for once. After a few handseals, Zukameku's lower half of their body becomes like that of a snakes body, he had used the Snake Body Technique. He was hoping that a half snake-human will scare those three bullies in the smoke, of course, it was also up to Enpitsu too. Should he was to be too scared to do anything, their plan could fail straight away.

After he turned in a human-snake, he motioned for Enpitsu to get into the clubhouse through the window. After all, this was his plan. Zukameku looked straight into the eyes of the three boys, as he used the oral rebirth technique. To the bullies, it could be a horrifying sight to see another snake-human emerging from the mouth of the first. Zukameku was hoping these would scare them. As he emerge, he yelled,'Karma is a bitch!.'

Jutsu used:
SpoilerShow
~Hebi Bodi no Jutsu [Snake Body Technique]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
After a few handseals the clan members lower half of their body becomes like that of a snakes body. This allow slightly more faster, quieter movement. Also they would leave snake tracks instead of foot prints, allowing it to be a great spying technique or if to make escape easier. Furthermore, this technique can be used in direct succession to Koutou Kousei no Jutsu.

~Koutou Kousei no Jutsu [Oral Rebirth Technique]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After sustaining injury, or simply to escape from a seemingly inescapable attack, this technique allows the user to regurgitate a new body from their mouth, much like a snake sheds its skin. This will recover small injuries such as cuts, burns or grazes but nothing major like a deep wound.

Cylan

Post by Cylan » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:39 pm

((OOC: Okay erm...I know this is more of a topic for private messages and the like, but I run the risk of you missing it if I pm you with the question, and I haven't seen you on the cbox, so...
Quote:
After a few handseals, Zukameku's lower half of their body becomes like that of a snakes body, he had used the Snake Body Technique.

Er...can you please clarify? I know it sounds noobish for me to ask, but the wording seems a bit bad, no offense.))

Cylan

Post by Cylan » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:14 pm

((Okay so...it's been six or so days, which is technically one day over the time limit. You haven't edited so er...unless Richard or a more senior rp mod says 'no', ima have to fail you. Sorry.))

Return to “Kumogakure no Sato”