[Graded]I Will Pour the Water Down Upon a Thirsty Barron Land

Heerosato

Post by Heerosato » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:42 pm

Lacus had the day off from everything, and just wanted to relax a bit today. She decided to take a walk down a rode she went through before, and to a great place. The road was just a small dusty trail, that started in the village. It made its way from the busy part of Kumo with many buildings to the outskirts. Soon there was no buildings just some of the best scenery that Kumo had to offer. Big fields of grass with a few tree's here and there. Soon the path took her to where a Sakura tree was next to a river. The river was a small one that leads out of the country and into the ocean. It is kinda shallow so on a very nice day you could see some fish swimming in the river from time to time. So on the days like this it was perfect, to see and catch some fish if one wanted to.

It was so nice out Lacus thought to herself quietly as she made her was to the tree. There was barely any clouds and the sun was shinning brightly in the sky. There was no violence in the air, and nothing but peace everywhere she looked. This area was on the outskirts of Kumo so barely anyone came here. Lacus loved the peace and quiet, this allowed her to think.

Lacus made her way to the tree and sat under it, look up through the tree at the sky. Some of the Sakura petals blew off the tree with a genital breeze of the wind. Lacus then pulled out a book on jutsu's and began to read it. She wanted to see if they're my be something that could be of use to her. It was sometimes hard to keep her genin team in check, and needed to use force with them sometimes.

This sadden her a bit, though she knew that they were kids. One day they will grow to understand the problem with force and grow from the past. One day the world will change though and people like her would not be necessary, and Lacus longed for this. She wanted the world to feel the love that she felt for the world. Though all good things come to those who wait, so Lacus just went back to reading her book.

my charactersShow
[C-Rank Missing Nin • Kumogakure no SatoIshiguro, Akuen • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:4 D:0]
[Chuunin • Iwagakure no Sato • Minaka, Yukari • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow
[Chuunin • Sunagakure no Sato • Nyuukou, YumeKurushimi Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Chuunin • Kirigakure no Sato • Shinwa, TenkaSpirit of the Scorpio • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Chuunin • Sunagakure no Sato • Souken, Ishuu • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:01 pm

Sakki had always found it strange when people said they needed "an escape." His assistants and such had always said that, and it just wasn't something he understood. Why did you need to escape from real life? Wasn’t it as much of an enjoyable experience for him as it was for everyone else? Well, probably not, even Sakki knew that, but why would you want to escape from the real?

Never-the-less, Sakki was compelled by the statement, and often wondered where his escape was. On this particular day, he was wandering the out-skirts of Kumogakure, looking for that escape. He wandered down a path and eventually came to the same spot Lacus had found herself at. Taking notice of the person, Sakki smiled. People! He loved people! People were so exciting.

As he quietly approached her, he observed her body when it clicked. Yes, this girl was a jounin. This woman was a jounin, rather. And he knew her name, yes yes, he had been introduced to her once. IT was a 5 second conversation, but he had indeed met her once. He hummed for a second, revealing his position, before leaping forward next to Lacus.

Racus-sama! Haihai! Do you remember me? I met you that one day at the place!”, he said happily. He was glad it was another shinobi.
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Heerosato

Post by Heerosato » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:20 pm

Lacus was just sitting there reading her book, enjoying the great day that was given to Kumo. Sometimes it was great to get away from all the hustle and bustle of the city, and have some peace. She loved to have some peace of mind every now and then. That is when a young boy approached her. He must have wondered down the path for one reason or another. Lacus had seen him once before, but could not recall a name. She had seen so many academy students in her life. This was natural for her since she was a Jounin, so it was always hard to recall names. Lacus wanted to play it off in a nice way, so she would be more friendly.

She stood up and brushed some dirt off of her clothes, Lacus wanted to look more proper to get the young boy. He spoke to her as the boy approached, not calling her by her name. He may have just forgotten it over the time, so no harm was done to her. It was hard to bring Lacus down from her cheerful self, so it did not get to her. She walked up to the young boy and try to hug him.

"Oh I have not forgotten you, but I can not recall your name sadly. Its so hard to remember all the nice young people that you meet. Please help me remeber whats you name little one?" She had her normal bright smile on her face, trying to be kind to the young boy. Lacus did not want to anger him at all. She always is kind to all that she meets, it just must be due to her kind soul.

my charactersShow
[C-Rank Missing Nin • Kumogakure no SatoIshiguro, Akuen • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:4 D:0]
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow
[Chuunin • Sunagakure no Sato • Nyuukou, YumeKurushimi Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]
[Chuunin • Kirigakure no Sato • Shinwa, TenkaSpirit of the Scorpio • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:26 pm

As she made an attempt to hug him, Sakki hugged back with a clear look of confusion and disinterest on his face. What was the point of hugs? Love? She didn't love him! she didn't even know his name! This strange woman was just going about, hugging 11 year olds without even attempting to recollect what the 5 letters composing his name could possibly be.

Needless to say, Sakki was not pleased with her forgetfulness, and with a pout, he brought himself to answer him. "Sakki, I'm Sakki.", crossing his arms as he said this.

Wandering away from her, no longer willing to look her in the face, Sakki clearly wanted her to understand that he was upset. But as the silence crept into him, he finally spoke again. "So whatcha dooooin, Racus-sama?"
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Heerosato

Post by Heerosato » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:48 pm

Lacus hug the little boy, as she did with all people she talks to. She loved to show affection to anyone really, Lacus could not really explain this she just love to do it. It just must have been part of her kind nature. Sakki seam to be upset though, since she could not remember his name. Lacus felt bad over this, she knew that she should spend more time learning peoples names. It was very hard though with all the people you meet as a Jounin though. After this Lacus would try harder though, so things like this do not happen again.

The boy started to walk off crossing his arms showing he was very upset by this. She did not really know how to react to this very well. Then after a moment of silence he spoke to her. Sakki wanted to know why she was out here on the edge of Kumo. She thought about what to do on everything so she ran up to try and hug Sakki from behind.

"Oh little Sakki I'm sorry for forgetting your name, I will never forget it now. The reason I am out here is because i wanted to just take a nice break get away from everything for a few hours. This is one of my favorite places to come. It is so peaceful out here away from the town. One can be at peace out here, be able to think clearly. One day I hope the world will be at peace one day just like this place. So I hope that you can be at peace for forgetting you name little Sakki" Lacus spoke with kindness in her heart to the boy wanting to calm him down. This was the only way she knew to try and help anyone, was to show them kindness.

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:01 am

Before she began talking, Sakki was grabbed from behind and embraced in a hug again, in which he made his best attempts to squirm free of. Who did this lady think she was? To grab on a child like this? Was she a pedophile? Well, sexual-predator thoughts aside, Sakki listened to what she had to say. Peace-this, Peace-that.

"Racus-san-sama is silly. Peace will get boring. You need explosion! Boom boom! Break the peace and excite! Boom boom!", he shouted in excitement. Still a young child at 11, Sakki acted even younger, perhaps 5 or 6. Though he was intellgent, his childish nature made it difficult to have an intelligent conversation with him.

"Kaykay. Sakki-san will be at peace if Racus-san-sama never forgets Sakki-san's name again. Kay?", he said, dropping down onto the ground, crossing his legs. "How come Racus-sama likes peace so much? Won't cha get bored?", he asked, going back to the conversation they were previously having.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Heerosato

Post by Heerosato » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:30 am

Sakki tried to get free, and Lacus did not want to bound him in any way. She remembers what it is like to be tied down unable to move or do anything. The boy got all excited talking about violence and destruction. Lacus always frowned upon this knowing that it will get you no where. All that lead to was pain, and sadness in this world. Both were things she knew all to well. Though the past is the past she shrugged it off like it was nothing. Knowing this just being a little boy being a little boy.

He sat down in on the grown and then crossed his legs, asking why she loved peace so much. This was nothing new to her, since most people asked a version of this question to her at one time or another. Most ninja's could not understand why peace is needed in this world. Lacus knew it would take time for them all to understand, and she was willing to wait for that day.

She took a seat in front of Sakki, she placed her knees down first. Then moved her legs parallel to the ground, and kept them together. Lacus then sat on her legs pondering for a second on how to answer his question then finally came up with an answer. So she spoke to Sakki in a nice calm soothing voice to express how she felt about this.

"What if someone came, and hurt or even killed someone you cared about. Would you not feel sad at the time or even angry the person? This happens all the time in the world. One person hurts another then that person hurts someone because of their pain. This cycle likes to repeat its self over and over again. In the end no one is without pain or suffering of some kind. I want to stop this cycle and end this pain of the world.

I want everyone to understand one another, and know what kindness is. This is why I strive to be the best that I can, and try to help all those I can along the way. Everyone deserves these small things in life we call kindness, and caring. One day I hope to bring this not only to all of Kumo, but to the world as well. What do you think little Sakki does that not sound nice?"

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:41 am

When she sat down in front of him, Sakki wasn't expecting her to give him an entire speech about peace. Well, at least that's what he thought. Though his ears were listening and his mind was absorbing, his thoughts were elsewhere. What am I gonna have for dinner tonight...I wonder if Iori-chan is cooking again!

When she stopped talking Sakki blinked once, then twice, then a third time. Then he giggled, "Racus-sama is so funnnny. Does Racus-sama watch people? Sakki-san watches people. Sakki-san loves watching people. People understand people, but understanding people doesn't mean you won't fight them. Just gives you more reason."

Sitting cross-legged, Sakki wrapped his arms around his legs, grabbed his feet, and tucked his head in, rolling around on his spine as he thought. "Sakki-san hasn't gone very many places. But when Sakki-san goes places, Kumo is always boring when I come back. Sakki-san wishes festivals would happen more often. With cool fuuton jutsu. Woosh. Woosh. Woooooooooshthvsh!", he finished off with the wind sounds, picking up in the pace of his rolls.

"Racus-sama is silly. She needs to learn about people more. A lack of violence doesn't mean you have peace, silly. And having peace doesn't mean there is no violence. People are funny like that. Silly silly people. I didn't bring my people with me..", he reached around for his jar as he said that. Unhappy with the fact that he hadn't brought it with him.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Heerosato

Post by Heerosato » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:43 pm

Lacus sat there with patience listening to the boy talk. He seam to talk a lot just like her, but it was more random. As if his thoughts were everywhere, or jumbled. He just may be thinking to much causing them to blend and mesh together. This was unknown to Lacus since she did not know Sakki to well so all she could do is guess.

She let the boy finish then pulled out some home made cookies. It was the recipe that her stepmother had used. They are very tasty, and one of Lacus favorite snacks. She normally brought something to eat when she came this far out. This was so she did not have to go back for food if she gets hungry. That is when she offered some to the boy

"Little Sakki I have some cookies you want some? They are very good my mother used to make them just like this. She felt that trying to have a good conversation with the boy would not be good. So just changing the subject would just be better. So maybe the cookies would help do this.

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:53 am

The jounin before him was very calm as he responded and seemed to have decided to avoid the subject any longer because she began searching through he belongings for food. As she pulled out cookies, Sakki made a strange sound. Not a sound of interest, a sound of surprise. What kind of adult ate cookies? It was a foreign concept to the Sakki that he be raised around sophistication and adult-hood.

When she offered him some, he shook his head. "No no. I'm fine Racus-san-sama.", he said, now contemplating what was in the cookies and what she had done to them.

The silence stuck against Sakki like a disgusting goo. He hated silence, so he began rocking back and forth on the ground. "Soooooooooo...."
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Heerosato

Post by Heerosato » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:23 am

Lacus sat their quietly seeing the boy did not want any of the good cookies. She only took one and then sat the rest to the side. She listened as the boy talked, and he kept miss pronounce her name over and over again. This was a little annoying but all was far, since she did not remember his. It would be good though to find out if he was just making fun of her or if he just did not remember her name. "Hay little Sakki don't you know that you are miss pronouncing my name? It is Lacus, Lacus Kamishiro it would be nice if you call me by my name please."

She smiled at the boy as she spoke then looked up to the sky to think. Lacus then remembered back to when she first met Sakki. That is when she remembered that he was with a girl. They seamed nice together, maybe they are a little couple. This made her giggle a little, and then thought it would be nice to talk about her. "Sakki I remember a girl you were with when i met you the first time. Is she your friend or your girlfriend?" Lacus leaned in a bit as she finished her last sentence. It was as if her curiosity got the best of her, as she nibbled on her cookie.

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:35 pm

Sakki gasped a little as she corrected him, Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. I'm sorry Lacus-san-samaaaaaaaaaaa! I didn't mean to forgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!", he whined, looking very incere in his apology. She then continued to suggest a relationship between Iori and him.

Sakki immediately laughed.

"Haha! Iori-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan is Sakki-san's cousin. Iori-chan is strong and uses cool magnet jutsu. Bzzzzzzzzzt., he made the sound in an attempt to replicate the sound of magnetism. "Iori-chan takes care of Sakki-san when he is in trouble cause Iori-chan loves Sakki-san and wants him to be strong!, he said, flexing his arms in the process.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Heerosato

Post by Heerosato » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:15 am

Lacus smiled to see that the young boy had such a nice caring family, it was something that all people needed in this world. For the foundation of any good person was their family most of the time if the person does not have a good family then it is harder on them. This can also make it to where they may learn bad things, and have a hard live because of this. She listened as Sakki as he made buzzing sounds and flexed his mussels. This made Lacus giggle a little, see the boy filled with so much energy. He seamed to care greatly for his cousin too. They both should feel very lucky to have each other in this world.

"Well I can tell little Sakki that both of you will grow up one day, and be very strong. One day the world will be in the hands of the youth. So we always leave it up to future generations to take care of this great world. Maybe when you are older you could bring peace to this world, or at least your generation. For I sadly do not see this happening in my time, but maybe we can start to get there."

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:33 pm

[OOC: MAN OH MAN HEERO. Sorry it took so long.]

As Lacus began talking, Sakki, in all honesty, stopped listening to her. It wasn't that she was a boring person, simply that the conversation didn't interest Sakki at the time. So, as she finished, Sakki began going through his jar, pulling out a toy man.

"dundundahduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!", he shouted, before throwing the man through the air. "Ohno! I crashed! Uhoh! Someone save me, this giant boy is about to step on meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.", he said in a weak voice, suggesting he was talking for the toy man.

Finally, he turned to Lacus and said, "Kay Ms. Lacus-san-sama. I'm gonna go do some stuff for fun and say hi to Cousin Iori-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. Kay?", he asked as he slipped the ropes holding the jar onto his back.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Heerosato

Post by Heerosato » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:50 pm

She could tell that Sakki was not listening to her, since he pulled out a toy and started to play. This was alright there was nothing wrong with a kid being a kid. Lacus guessed that she could be boring at times, and for some that are more playful then others. For those people she must be boring to, but she had hoped that he took some knowledge from this meeting. So that the world will be a better tomorrow, since it must start with the young. Lacus knew that she needed to speak with the youth of the world to get her point across. Though all of that will come with time.

Lacus seen how late it was getting and knew that she had to get going. So she packed up her things, and listened as Sakki wanted her to say hello to Iori for him. That is when she tried to pat him on the head and speak softly to him. "The next time I see her I will little Sakki, but now I must be off too. There is some things I must do today. So you take care of yourself and don't have to much fun mk. Lacus winked at him as she finished her little speech, then took off back towards the village.

my charactersShow
Other ThingsShow
Compleated topics
inactiveShow

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:53 pm

Sakki listened to her and nodded vigorously in excitement, "Mkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Ms. Lacus-san-samaaa. I'll take care of myself.", he said before she could rush off. As she did, Sakki giggled a little to himself and dropped the man into the jar on his back.

"Lacus-san-sama isn't very smart. She can shunshin back!", and with that comment, and a single hand seal, Sakki and his belongings were gone.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold