Uncertainty, how Familiar

Zero

Uncertainty, how Familiar

Post by Zero » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:47 pm

Sometimes I wonder, thought Rengeki. He raised the claw on his left hand just in time to parry an incoming shuriken. That maybe the way of the Shinobi... The boy swiped outward with the claw, deflecting a kunai that was aimed at his neck. just isn't for me.

Rengeki swiped again and again at the kunai and shuriken that were aimed his way, jumping backward from tree to tree so that he could gain some distance between his attacker and himself. Most of the tools were stopped just before they connected, quite a few however weren't even close to their mark. Why can't I... He pulled out a kunai in his right hand and threw it up, the blade matched with another that had just seemed to be launched. Both kunai fell, Rengeki managing to jump up and catch them both as he recoiled once more and throwing them together at once in the direction the shooter had thrown the first. seem to get a grip on myself when... The boy was backed up against a trunk all of a sudden, senbon headed his way. I'm being attacked? He sidestepped off the limb of the tree and hung on the side as the senbon meant for him found their way stuck in the trunk. Am I just... He quickly climbed back up and picked one senbon out of the tree and threw them back at the attacker one after another. His accuracy was impaired though as the thick covering of leaves of the trees blocking out the sunlight and preventing him from seeing his target. not meant to be a ninja?

Rengeki's doubtful thoughts were interrupted as a large howl from the side suddenly startled him, and a person in a mirror image of Rengeki himself crashed through, smashing the boy in his right shoulder and throwing him off the tree limb and down to the ground. His consciousness faded quickly enough as his head hit the ground, his vision along with it. The one thing he saw before it totally went was the same person standing over him saying something. The words mere echoes as Rengeki's hearing also went out with his alertness. "This is what happens when you think too much in a fight, Ren."

"Tell me what was on your mind." Tadashi said as he leaned against a tree and started to chug his soda. Rengeki sitting across from him sipping his soda slowly. "It was nothing." "Buuuull!" Yelled the Familiar. "Your skill with deflecting tools is greater than what you showed back there. Plus, on a normal day I wouldn't have scared you just by howling as I did." "I wasn't scared, and my ability to deflect tools was hindered because of your inability to throw them." Tadashi leered at his Master. "I can do damn well without actually throwing as well as you can. Plus, I could care less about them. Up close and personal is my style, why do you think I popped you in the shoulder? Wake up call, maybe?" He finished his sentence with a fake shrug to show his sarcasm. Rengeki looked at him as if he was crazy. "Are you crazy enough to think I'd believe that?" (Obviously.) "You just wanted to get a good shot in!" "Well maybe you should stop thinking so much on the battlefield and pay attention to your opponent, if I had a weapon you'd be dead. If I aimed for your neck, you'd be dead. If I-" "I know, I know. Aimed for my-" "Crotch." The Familiar said barely able to hold in a laugh. "You'd be hopping around yelling in a higher pitched voice than you usually got!" Tadashi couldn't retain it any longer and finally started cracking up. Rengeki pulled out a kunai and tossed it from his position at Tadashi's soda can. The kunai went right through the aluminum and landed point first into the wood right above Tadashi's right shoulder. the hole in the can letting out a stream of soda over his crotch area. He glared at the laughing Genin. "You're despicable." He said. "And you just wet yourself." Rengeki stated. Tadashi just shook his head and tried to take another drink, forgetting the hole and making what little bit of his soda he had left fall on his bare stomach. He crushed the can in his hand and threw it away. "Pass me another." He told Ren. "No" "Why?" "You already wet your pants, I don't want you wetting the bed tonight." "We sleep in different-! Wait a sec." Rengeki bust out laughing again.
Cleared

Return to “Kumogakure no Sato”