[Graded]Wild Cat back in Town

Bluggles

Post by Bluggles » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:19 pm

It was late evening and the sun was starting to disappear. Baako was walking towards the gates of her childhood village. Her goggles covering her sapphire eyes and her bo staff strapped tightly to her back. She stopped and placed her hands on her hips staring at the gates. Its been a good two years since I been here. I wonder if anyone would recognize me. Baako than giggles to herself as she stretched, her arms reaching for the coming night sky, her gloved hands in a form of fists. Well lets see if anyone is around. Baako started to walk around her village the smells filled her nose with delighted aromas. She closed her eyes as she stood in the middle of the village, all the sounds and the smells put her thoughts at ease. She was home and safe. She opened her eyes and stared at the tea shop. She lowered her ears as she remembered her team. "Mongoose the four dramatic stooges. Staring a squeaky voiced shinobi, a constant flirt, a cant control girl, and ...." Baako pulled her goggles from her eyes and placed them on the top of her head. Her body remained turned to the tea house but her head went in the direction towards the forge. "the bad ass bad boy that the hyper girl ever wanted... Soku-kun"

Baako blushed as she remembered his every detail. His hair, skin, aroma, everything about Soku. When she was gone training the thought of him kept her going to train harder. She turned her body towards the direction her eyes where leading her and slowly paced herself as she headed towards the forge, I .. wonder if he remembers me. After all this time.
[chuninKumoBaako Ikimono • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]Points achieved: 24

Toshi

Post by Toshi » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:30 am

The day at the forge had been a pretty slow one, only one or two customers had dropped by to examine the progress being made on their orders. Both of the clients had been middle aged men, so when a young, unshaven, brown haired man opened the forge's gates they flashed skeptical expressions. But their worries were put to rest when the man rummaged through pile after pile of strange metal objects and emerged with their finished requests. Not only had the orders been fulfilled several days early, their craftsmanship was second to none.

"Give my regards to your master, he did a fine job." The second man had said, turning towards the door. Before the man could exit the brown haired youth placed the circular, black welding goggles on his forehead and grinned.

"Yeah, he taught me everything I know. But he didn't do jack crap to your order." Soku said defiantly, folding his sinewy forearms across his chest to add even more emphasis to his words.

The man shot a confused glance at the special jounin before looking back down at his weapon, which was now wrapped in a protective black blanket.

"Yeah kid, you made this and I'm the Raikage."

"Then it's an honor to make your acquaintance, sir." Soku said with a smooth voice before bowing both dramatically and mockingly.

The man scoffed and slammed the door loudly behind him, causing dozens and dozens of metal scraps to rattle together. Soku laughed to himself and muttered, "Making new friends everywhere I go..."

Several hours later Soku would find himself sitting on his front porch sipping from a brown bottle. Even though he was now old enough to drink he knew that he would never be that much of a drinker. A few evenings out of the week he would enjoy one bottle of beer, no more and no less. He didn't even feel the slightest bit tipsy after drinking only a single bottle of alcohol, but he didn't drink in an attempt to get drunk. He just liked the taste of an ice cold beer after a long day in the forge.

He brought the bottle back up to his lips again, enjoying the taste and feel of the cool liquid running down his throat. It was then when he spotted a lone figure making her way towards the forge.

His immediate thought was "That chick had better get out of here before Rai sees her..." But then he remembered he hadn't seen his brother in nearly three months. He didn't know where he was or what he was doing, but he basically had vanished just as quickly as Baako had.

Thinking about Baako caused a flurry of memories to rise in his mind. From their first team meeting at the tea house to their little chat in the forest a few weeks later. When Baako had left without any warning Soku had to admit that he felt a little hurt. He thought she would have at least given him a little warning, but he didn't blame her from wanting to leave a village that had caused her so much pain in her youth. The idea of leaving had crossed Soku's mind a few times as well, but leaving Kumo would mean leaving behind everything he loved.

The special jounin flipped on his old pair of dark sunglasses and squinted into the horizon, trying to get a better look at the figure approaching him. The woman looked to be around his age and had long, blonde hair. It would be several more moments before he began picking out more distinct features, like the woman's goggles and bo staff...

"Holy hell." Soku muttered in disbelief. He couldn't believe it, here he had been thinking of his old teammate that he hadn't seen in over two years and a moment later she ends up waltzing into the village.

Soku got to his feet and heard a crunching noise under his boot as he took a step forward. He looked down and realized he had dropped his beer when he saw Baako. "Get it together, stupid." he told himself as he marched up to the forge's front gates and swung them open.

"Where in the hell have you been?!" Soku screamed at the woman walking down the street towards him, his hands folded across his chest and his face expressionless. "You know it's rude to up and leave without saying good bye."

CharacterShow
Former Hokage • Konoha • Nara Tousha

Bluggles

Post by Bluggles » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:42 am

Baako's eyes widen when she heard Soku. he does remember?! Baako smiled and continued to walk. "Oh so sorry Soku-kun, Good-bye." Baako laughed for amoment as she stepped in the light of the forge. "And hello" Baako eyes looked Soku up and down. He hasnt changed one bit, he still is as handsome as I remembered. Baakos ears twitched and looked down at the floor for she felt her cheeks blushing again."I am sorry that I have been gone Soku-kun, I didn't mean to upset you or worry you."

Toshi

Post by Toshi » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:54 am

Soku watched as Baako's eyes looked up and down his body, he would have said something about it if he wasn't doing the same thing. Even though it had only been a little over two years, Baako hardly looked the same. Sure the old scars running along her stomach and lower back were still there but he had to admit that she looked more... womanly.

When he heard his old teammate apologize his usual smug grin stretched across his face.

"Don't sweat it, I figured you'd come back some day. Let me guess, you're back to reveal your true feelings for Rai. Well you're going to have to wait, he's been gone for a few months now and I'm not sure when he's coming back."

After saying this his face changed from that of smugness to curiosity, "What have you been doing for the past two years, Baako?" he asked seriously.
CharacterShow

Bluggles

Post by Bluggles » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:06 pm

Baako looked up quickly when he mentioned Rai and that she supposedly has feelings for. Her ears twitch. "Soku-kun No its not like that?!" she protested. She looked at him with confusion. She than laughed, "Yea right your silly as ever Soku-kun" She than straighten up and placed her hands on her hips. She smiled widely "Well Soku-kun how about you invite me in and I tell you about my travels" She than winked at him and laughed. She than rushed and hugged him, wrapping her arms around his neck and placing her cheek on his chest. "i missed you soo much Soku-kun" she whispered, a tear slowly going down her cheek.

Toshi

Post by Toshi » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:30 pm

Soku knew that a hug was coming the moment he heard Baako laugh, but after two years without her around he knew that he was overdue. He patted her on the back and couldn't help but chuckle.

"There you go again, crying over every little thing." he said with a grin on his face. "Don't tell anyone, but I missed you too. Who else can I trust to make sure I don't do anything stupid?"

Even though he was trying his best not to show it, Baako showing up out of the blue was the best thing that had happened to him in a long while. Life at the forge was becoming more and more dull without his brother barging in and telling some story about how he'd got lucky with some girl at a bar. Now all he had for company was his old man, and he wasn't exactly as pleasant to talk with as Baako or his younger brother.

"Would you like to come in? I think we've got some leftover chicken stew if you're hungry." Soku offered, gesturing towards the house.
CharacterShow

Bluggles

Post by Bluggles » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:59 pm

Baako stepped back wiping away her tear. She nodded and proceeded to walk in. The place was just how she remembered. Her eyes scanned and than she saw the stool she use to sit on. She smiled and walked over to it and sat in her old spot. she laughed and twirled it around in a circle. She couldnt help herself. She was so comfortable. She turned it towards Soku and smiled.
"Soku-kun what have you been up to? any more exciting projects like that death trap of a bike you were working on?"

Toshi

Post by Toshi » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:23 pm

"Hey, don't call it a death trap." Soku retorted defensively, opening up a small fridge that he used to keep all of his leftover food and drinks in. He grabbed a can of tea for Baako and a bottle of beer for himself. "No one actually died on it... I think."

He usually made it a rule to limit himself to one a night but he felt like Baako's return was excuse enough to break his rule just once.

The special jounin tossed his old teammate the can of tea and pulled up his own stool. He sat down only a few steps away from Baako and popped the cap off of the brown bottle in his hands. He tilted the beer up to his lips and took a short sip then sighed with relief.

"After you left I kind of... gave up on the bike." Soku admitted, staring down at his shoes. "I could never get it to work quite right, although I still take it out for a spin every now and then just for old times."

Then Soku's eyes met Baako's and he paused for a moment, unsure of what to say. "But enough about me, I'm probably boring you to death. I want to hear about your "travels."'
CharacterShow

Bluggles

Post by Bluggles » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:51 pm

Baako caught the can and smiled at Soku. She popped the top with her nail and sipped from it. She smiled when he got defensive of the bike. She than spinned in the stool once more before talking.

"I just done alot of traveling, I stayed away from large towns, and stayed in the country. I eventually went into the snow country and practiced my inner beast technique. I really haven't done much. Kept a low profile oh and I am not allowed to have this thing called saki. I got thrown out of some bars cause of it." Baako sipped her tea and smiled. "Alot of people kept telling me the same story on what happened that one night when Rai gave me that stuff. Do you remember it Soku?" Baako than perked her ears as she remembered.

"OH YEA SOKU-kun i got another tattoo
" she turned and showed Soku her newest tat. Of the shooting star.

Toshi

Post by Toshi » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:15 pm

Soku burst out laughing when Baako explained how she had got thrown out of a few bars because she got drunk off of saki. "How could I forget? You would have got us thrown out if we didn't high tail it out of that tea shop."

Then the special jounin glanced at the tattoo on Baako's shoulder. "How did I miss that?" Soku asked himself as he eyed the craftsmanship.

"It looks great, but what's it supposed to represent?" Soku asked before taking a sip of beer.

He was glad that he found it easy to talk to his old teammate after being apart for so long. With anyone else it would have been awkward and tense, but with Baako he felt at ease and relaxed.
CharacterShow

Bluggles

Post by Bluggles » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:19 pm

Baako got excited when he asked about the star tattoo. "Well! Its a wishing star?! To me a wishing star gives hope! so everytime I look at it I wish for something and hope!" Baako took another drink of her tea and than her stomach gave out a frightful growl. Baako clenched her stomach and blushed. Her right ear twitched and than she gave a faint smile. "Didnt you mention something about chicken stew?"

Toshi

Post by Toshi » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:34 pm

"Yeah, hold on a sec." Soku said, getting up from his stool and walking over to the fridge beside his work bench. He opened the rust covered door and pulled out a bowl of some chicken stew he and the old man had cooked for dinner the previous night. He then walked over to an ancient looking microwave and placed the bowl inside, set the timer, and shut the door.

He pressed the start button but nothing happened. A few moments of waiting later Soku cursed under his breath and slammed his fist into the top of the machine. It slowly whirred to life and began heating Baako's meal. With a strange sense of satisfaction Soku sat down across from Baako and sighed.

"That thing is older than I am, maybe even older than this building. It usually takes a few good swings to get it started." Soku explained, folding his arms across his chest and leaning back against a nearby sheet of scrap metal.

"So why did you leave in the first place? If you don't mind me asking."
CharacterShow

Bluggles

Post by Bluggles » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:45 pm

Baako took along sip of her tea while she thought. She than looked across to Soku with a serious look in her eyes. "I left cause my training wasn't going to be completed with our team drama. It felt like we weren't going anywhere. Also, well you know?" she than took another sip from her tea. She didn't know what else to say. What does he want me to say? I left cause I said I love you and you wanted to hide it from the world, her heart screamed at him but she held herself well so that she didn't give any sign. "I am sorry that I didn't stop by and tell you that I was leaving. I just didn't want to get all emotional." She than took another sip and than narrowed her eyes slightly. "How long till you noticed I was gone?" she asked quietly. She than shook the can slightly, it was finally empty, she than wrapped her hands around it and crushed into a flat piece of metal. She smiled and laid it on the table.

Toshi

Post by Toshi » Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:08 pm

"I noticed when I showed up at your house to talk about what happened in the forest that night and you were gone." Soku said smoothly, realizing that Baako was upset about something. There was definitely something she wasn't telling him and it was beginning to make him feel uncomfortable. She even seemed a little angry at him.

Then Soku leaned forward and rested his elbows on his knees so he could clasp his hands together in front of him. "If that's what this is all about then I'm sorry."

Before he could continue the battered, rusted over microwave's alarm blared loudly. Soku got to his feet quickly and found a clean spoon in a nearby sink before placing the steaming bowl of stew in front of Baako.
CharacterShow

Bluggles

Post by Bluggles » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:14 pm

"You went to my house?" Baako than blushed as she imagined the predicament Soku must of suffered if Nana, her younger sister, answered the door. Baako took the bowl of stew and blew on the steamy bowl. "What did you want to talk about? Since now I am here and all?" Baako perked her ears in curiosity as she sipped the broth from her spoon. The food tasted bland, Baako smiled though for she really doesn't expect three bachelors to be much of cooks. She than started too look around, She hasn't heard any comotion or noticed anyone spying on their conversation. Rai must be out womanizing. She took another sip.

Toshi

Post by Toshi » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:12 am

Soku cleared his throat and scratched the back of his head as Baako watched him. This was going to be a train wreck and Soku knew it, but there was no avoiding it now.

"Well, I did a lot of thinking that night." the special jounin finally said, speaking each word carefully. "After you left me alone in the woods I spent a few hours trying to figure out why I couldn't just... be in a normal relationship like my brother."

If only Rai could hear him now. He'd probably end up die laughing.

"Believe it or not, you're the first person to ever tell me what you did that night. And, because I'm the introverted, cold, heartless son of a bitch that I am, I panicked."

After saying this Soku took a long swig from the bottle in his hands. A few moments later he placed the empty bottle on a nearby workbench and sighed deeply.

"And if I plan on keeping this conversation going, I'm going to need another beer."
CharacterShow

Bluggles

Post by Bluggles » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:22 am

Baako's ears twitched. "Really? I'm the only one?" She looked down at the stew and smiled. I'm the only one. Baako let out a eased breath and finished up her bowl. Her stomach settle and she was at peace. She got up and rinsed her bowl out in the sink and walked to the fridge and pulled out a can of tea and a beer, walking past Soku she handed him the beer and smiled. "Tell me more please" she said calmly.

Toshi

Post by Toshi » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:47 am

Soku gladly took the bottle from Baako and thanked her quietly. He whipped out a kunai and fitted the ringed end of the handle over the cap and twisted up, sending the cap flying through the air and pinging off of other metal objects.

"A little trick I learned a few days ago..." Soku said with a smug grin before tipping the bottle to his lips and taking a long drought.

He sighed with relief before meeting Baako's gaze again. He felt a strange sense of dizziness for a moment, he must be getting a little tipsy. But that was probably for the best, considering what he was about to say.

"You know as well as I do that a shinobi shouldn't let his emotions get the better of him." Soku said with a serious tone. "I guess I was just worried about your safety. Knowing you, if I ever got hurt on the battlefield you would drop whatever you were doing to come help me."

He looked down at the bottle in his hands, but his eyes seemed very distant. "I promised you that as long as I'm here, nothing would ever hurt you again. But I'm not sure if that's a promise I can keep..."

CharacterShow

Bluggles

Post by Bluggles » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:00 pm

Baako sighed and popped the top of the can of tea and took a large gulp. "Soku, you don't need to prove anything. I know that you only said that to make me feel better. Not cause you meant it." Baako looked at down at her scared stomach and smiled softly, what happened to her couldn't have been changed. She almost died saving her younger sister, out of love. Baako than frowned at the thought of love. She would die to save Soku from harm. Maybe thats why he doesn't want to get close. Cause maybe he couldn't bare the thought of myself giving my life for him.
She took another sip of the tea as all the thoughts of love, Soku, and dieing filled her mind. Her right ear twitched, "Why make promises that you can't keep Soku-kun?" Baako looked at Soku confused and unsure about him. He doesn't love me does he? He doesn't care enough for me to put his own life on the line like I would. Have I just been a love struck teen? Baako's eyes started to darken and her pupils turning cat like. Her nails started to grow slightly. But she didn't become unstable like she did back when she was younger and couldn't control her inner beast. She lowered her right ear, while her left was still perked. "Soku-kun, what was the first feeling that you felt when you saw me. Saw me after all these years?" She voice was calm. Baako took another drink.

Toshi

Post by Toshi » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:33 pm

Soku sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose with his thumb and forefinger, he could tell she was taking what he had said the wrong way.

"I can protect you, Baako." Soku thought to himself, watching his old teammate's expression and features turn fierce. "I just can't protect you from yourself."

The special jounin had to admit, Baako's next question threw him for a loop. But it soon became clear, she wanted to know if he felt the same way about her, even after all of these years.

But did he? He had been wrestling with that question for every day after their encounter in the forest, and now that he was being put on the spot like this Soku could almost feel his stomach dropping to his knees.

"Well, obviously I was surprised." Soku said with a small grin, "As a matter of fact I was thinking of you and our old team only a few minutes before I saw you walking up the street."

Then Soku looked down at the bottle in his hands, his grin turning into a sad smile. "And then..." Soku trailed off, scoffing at himself for not saying this first.

"And then I realized seeing you made me more happy than I had been in a long time."

And there it was. Soku felt completely exposed after saying that, like he was fighting an opponent with a wooden sword. Baako clearly had the upper hand in a conversation like this, all Soku could do is hope to keep up.
CharacterShow

Bluggles

Post by Bluggles » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:46 pm

Baakos pupils returned back to there normal state, than dilated and tears started to swell. She stood up and walked towards Soku. She placed the can down on a near by table and smiled down at Soku. She was so happy to hear that he actually cared. That he actually is telling his true feelings to her. She slowly sat down in his lap (side saddle) and placed her head on his shoulder. She didn't know what else to do. She couldn't say anything for if she did it would spoil the mood. She closed her eyes as the tears slowly trickled down her cheeks. "Soku, do you love me?" she whispered, opening her eyes and looking up at his. Her sapphire eyes sparkled of hope. She was breathing heavily and heart pounded. Please tell me please Her heart throbbed for she needed to know. her ears lowered as she looked up at him. Slightly blushing, as she waited for his response.

Toshi

Post by Toshi » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:37 pm

Surprisingly, after all of this time apart from his old teammate Soku wasn't intimidated by physical contact anymore. If he had been a few years younger, soku would have practically jumped out of his skin if someone like Baako had sat on his lap. It wasn't a big deal any more, though.

He met Baako's gaze and held it, but when she asked her next question it hit the special jounin like a well placed kick to the gut. It wasn't like he couldn't breathe, he just forgot how to.

He didn't quite know the answer to that question himself, so he just stared into his old teammate's eyes and tried to imagine his life without her. The two years he had spent alone at the forge had been relatively peaceful, but all of those experiences didn't make him feel nearly as good as the short time he had been speaking with Baako.

Then he imagined the blonde haired kunoichi dying. Soku was surprised to find himself feeling suddenly infuriated by the thought. He knew that if anyone ever tried to hurt his old teammate, they would have to go through him first. The same went for the old man and his little brother.

The feeling seemed familiar somehow... almost as if he had experienced it before. Then it he realized why it felt so familiar. He had felt the same way when he watched his father die by the hands of a common thug while his mother was carried off into the night right before his eyes. Loosing Baako would feel like that, and he didn't know if he could ever go through something like that again.

The special jounin sighed and wrapped his free hand around Baako's shoulder, letting his wrist rest on her new tattoo. He smirked despite himself, knowing it was probably an effect of the alcohol running through his system.

"Yeah." he answered simply. Saying something sappy and romantic just wouldn't be his style, so Baako was just going to have to deal with it.
CharacterShow

Bluggles

Post by Bluggles » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:27 pm

Baako smiled for it was a great answer than she paused for a moment. She blinked and laughed cause she just realized that Soku just said he loved her. She couldn't stop laughing, She felt embarrassed. she looked down at her hands and smiled. "Soku? do you love me for me or as a team mate?" this was a serious question for she knows that they are many types of love. There is the friendly love, family love, and love love. She really wanted to know what he means by yes. She than turned around straddling him with her arms wrapped around his neck looking at him seriously, her legs tight around his pelvis. "well Soku-kun?" She asked again. She know that this all perhaps made him uncomfortable but she needed to know. She needed to know if he still looked at her as a friend, teammate or a girl that he has true feelings for.

Toshi

Post by Toshi » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:50 pm

Soku looked down at Baako's arms and legs with an arched eyebrow, though he found he didn't have the ability to wipe the smirk off of his face. He was either very glad he had decided to drink that third beer or very regretful. But that didn't matter, he'd figure it out after (or if) he managed to walk through this hypothetical land mine field Baako had set in place for him.

It took a few moments to come up with his answer, but he was pretty sure it was the right one. "When me and Rai were forced to live on the streets at such a young age, we learned pretty quickly that valuable things were hard to come by." Soku explained, his face becoming suddenly serious and his charcoal grey eyes turning hard.

"Living on the streets taught me everything I needed to know to survive, and I also began to think that you could only truly rely on yourself. I lived my life with that thought in mind, and I have to say, it made me self reliant and strong."

The special jounin then pointed an accusing finger at the kunoichi and said, "Then I met you. Somehow you managed to change my whole philosophy on life without even trying, which really pissed me off at the time."

Soku flashed a crooked grin at Baako and said, "I can't deny the fact that you've changed me, Baako. When I'm around you I feel like I can become a better person."

Soku paused for a moment, trying to think of the best way to say what he was thinking. "I care about you because without you, I think I'd become that bitter, lonely person again."

CharacterShow

Bluggles

Post by Bluggles » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:19 am

Baako smiled widely, to know that she made an amazing impact on Soku's life excites her. She was very happy that he was sharing all this. If she was to ask him when she was younger he would just laugh and change the subject rapidly. But since the two years, since she was gone. Everyone had a lot of time to think and decide if this was even possible. She was happy that she left for it matured her more and himself. She new that his life was harsh with all the talk that Rai shared about his mother and all. But she didn't know that he was left on the streets. Her heart thumped more when she realized all this. She wanted to take his pain away and make him happy. "Soku-kun I am sorry to hear that you had such hardships. But please let me take away your pain." Baako spoke softly, as she leaned forward and lightly placed her lips on his. She closed her eyes and leaned into it, her legs tightening around him. Soku please embrace me she thought.

Toshi

Post by Toshi » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:28 pm

"My pain isn't your problem." Soku almost said, but he decided to keep it to himself. That and he wouldn't have had enough time to say anything before Baako leaned forward and kissed him.

Even though he saw Baako coming, Soku still couldn't have prepared himself for the sudden wave of emotions that hit him at that moment. Being someone who usually avoided close, personal relationships with others, the fact that he had just told his teammate that he had feelings for her and was now kissing her seemed laughably ridiculous. In fact, he probably would have laughed if his mouth wasn't busy for the moment.

The special jounin ran his hands along the kunoichi's back and neck as he leaned into the kiss as well. Baako's skin and hair was so soft to the touch that it was intoxicating, he wondered why he ever shied away from her in the first place. Now he could see why Rai could get so excited about meeting a new girl.

After a few moments of what was possibly the best few seconds of his life, Soku pulled away from Baako and said, "Looks like you got what you wanted after all."
CharacterShow

Bluggles

Post by Bluggles » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:34 pm

Baako paused for a moment, her ears twitched when soku said "Looks like you got what you wanted after all." She didn't know how to react. She blinked for a moment. What does he mean by that? What a buzz kill, why would he say something like that? She frowned her eyebrows for she didn't understand. She than took a deep breath. Soku's hands felt so good up against her skin that she didn't want to say something that ruined the moment. She just gave a confused smiled and laughed slightly. For she didn't know what to say or do. She placed her forehead on his and looked deeply into his gray eyes. She than leaned in and kissed him again, pressing her body against his. It seemed right, her body ached to be close to his. It has been so long since she last kissed him before she left. That her body had a hunger for Soku. Her heart pounded even louder, she was getting excited.

Toshi

Post by Toshi » Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:35 am

Soku could tell that this was escalating quickly, Baako was doing everything she could to get closer to him and he wasn't complaining one bit. The feel of her hands and body on his own could only be described as absolute bliss, if the building around him caught fire he probably wouldn't have noticed and he definitely wouldn't have cared. Every fiber of his mental and physical being was focused on Baako.

As time wore on and Soku's feelings of timidness passed he allowed his hands and lips to venture into uncharted territory. The special jounin felt the small, rough scars running along Baako's lower back and stomach against his fingers as his hands slid across her body. Then he felt the smooth skin of her exposed thigh running along the inside of his open palm which sent electrifying tingles to shoot up and down his entire body.

At the same time Soku shifted his body slightly against the kunoichi and tilted his head downward. He felt her blonde hair brush against his face as he pressed his lips against the naked skin of her neck and shoulders.

CharacterShow

Bluggles

Post by Bluggles » Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:24 am

Baako started to shake, all the sensations in her body were so different. She slowly slide her hands under Soku's shirt feeling his skin, she lightly ran her fingers across his stomach. She pulled away from the kiss and with her left hand she pulled up his shirt so she can get a look at his body. Blushes and her ears perked in the curiosity state she watched as she started to reveal his body. Baako's started to widen as she was getting impatient with the slow removing of the shirt. I want to see all of it, not just a glimpse. She than too her index finger of her right hand, while her left hand held out his shirt, and jabbed a hole in the shirt and slid it up. Slowly ripping the shirt in half. once she was done she pulled apart the shirt and stared at his body.

Looking at Soku's body Baako began to breath heavily. I can't believe I am staring at Soku-kun's chest. She lightly started to touch his chest, blushing even more. Baakos ears twitched as her finger than started to touch his nipple. Her heart couldn't stop thumping, the more she ventured the more her body ached for his.

At that time word got out that Baako was back in town. Her younger sister Nana raced around looking for her. She than remembered Soku cause Soku came looking for her when Baako left. She rushed to the forge, not knowing her manners she barged right in smiling. Nana stopped adruptly when she saw her sister on Soku's lap. Nana's ears perked and she shouted in a giggliy matter. 'BAAKO!!!" and she rushed to Baako and Soku. leaping in the air she tackled her sister off of Soku's lap. "BAAKO I MISSED YOU BAAKO!!!!" Not even realizing what she interrupted. She was just happy that her beloved sister was back.

Baako landed on her back on the hard floor, dazed and confused. WHAT THE HELL! NOO! WHY! OH WHY! She was shouting in anger in her head. But laughed at what just happen. she hugged her sister and smiled. "Hello dear sister" Nana was older now but still acted like a child. Baako looked up at Soku and noticed a slight growth in his lap. She blushed and looked away coughing. "Baako are you sick?! Oh Baako I missed you!" Nana shouted as she hugged her sister tightly.

Toshi

Post by Toshi » Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:39 pm

Soku felt Baako rip the front of his shirt, but when he looked down he was surprised to see that his entire torso was now exposed. He paused as her hands ran over his bare chest and stomach and wondered if she was pleased with what she saw. But the special jounin assumed she did, considering the look on her face and the way she was breathing.

He knew that there was no turning back now, even if he wanted to there was no denying his hunger for Baako's touch. It was like he had been lost in the desert his whole life and he had just stumbled across an oasis, he just couldn't get enough.

Nothing was going to stop him from pleasing Baako as much as she was pleasing him... or so he thought.

His eyes widened in horror as he watched Baako's little sister, Nana, burst through the forge's heavy iron door screaming at the top of her lungs. He then watched helplessly as Baako was tackled out of his lap, exposing his... excitement in the process. The special jounin's face flashed bright red as Baako stared at him and turned away.

He knew that in time he would look back on this day and laugh. But at the moment, Soku felt like a child that had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. And the fact that he had been caught by a child made that phrase very ironic.

Soku quickly got to his feet and walked over to a nearby work bench, pretending to act busy so Nana wouldn't realize what they had just been doing. But Soku had a feeling that walking around shirtless in a forge after having a girl on his lap wasn't the most inconspicuous thing in the world. He was also trying to control his blood pressure, which was currently sky rocketing from the sudden shifts of emotion he'd experienced in the past thirty minutes or so.

"Hey, Nana." Soku called out from over his shoulder as he "worked," "It's nice of you to drop by, I haven't seen you in a while."

"I should have locked the goddamn door." Soku thought to himself.
CharacterShow

Bluggles

Post by Bluggles » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:54 pm

Nana jumped and smiled widely. "Oh Soku-sun, sorry for not knocking first that is very rude of me." She bowed slightly and turned to her sister. Baako stood up dusting herself off. "Yes. Nana mine your manors." what am I kidding, I have no manors haha Gah what a night. Baako walked over to Soku and hugged. "Nice seeing you again. I think I should go home now." whispering so only Soku can hear. "I don't want anyone else coming in here seeing this." She smiled and looked at Nana, who now was confused and staring at Soku.
"Soku-sun, why are you half naked?" She than looked at Baako who was now blushing. "OMG!!! Soku-sun how could you!" the young girl than placed her right hand on her hip and than pointed at Soku and Baako with an accusing finger. "Trying to corrupt Baako like that, Gah she just got back and your trying to play games with her. SHAME ON YOU!"
Currious Baako had to ask, just to make sure she was on the same page. "What game?" Baako raised her right eye brow. "There is no game here, Nana Soku got into an accident and pulled a muscle and I looked at it and massaged it so now Soku is better." Baako than smacked Soku in the back. "See Nana, you should really get your mind out of the gutter, now lets go home."
Nana's eyes widen. "OHHH I AM SOO SORRY! ok sis I race you home!" with that Nana sprinted out of the forge and down the road. Baako smiled and hugged Soku again. "See you around Soku-kun, till next time eh?" with that she picked up her bo staff and headed out of the forge. "Sleep tight Soku-kun! and remember masturbation is healthy."

Toshi

Post by Toshi » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:09 pm

Soku could only stare at Baako as she said her parting words, his face a mix of horror and disappointment. "Yeah... until next ti-- What?!" Soku exclaimed, his face flashing bright red again. But before he could say anything else Baako was gone, again. It took a few moments for Soku to get over what had just happened, he looked lazily over to the stool him and Baako had been sitting on only moments before and sighed.

He stood corrected, NOW Rai would die laughing.

"Wow, I thought stuff like that only happened in the movies."

Soku whipped around to see Tenshu leaning against the doorway leading to the living room.

"How long have you been standing there?" Soku asked, folding his arms acorss his bare chest in an attempt to look defensive. It didn't work.

"I showed up around the time the little cat girl slammed the door open then tackled that woman off of your lap. You're lucky she did, too. you have no game, son."

Soku scoffed and pointed an accusing finger at his mentor and foster father, "What in the hell do you know about game? I bet the last time you got lucky was when you did it in the back seat of your woolly mammoth."

As if these words were a queue, a very beautiful dark haired woman stepped out from behind the old bannin dressed only in one of his old dress shirts.

"What's going on out here?" she asked, grabbing hold of one of Tenshu's muscular arms. "Who are you?" she asked Soku, who looked as if he'd been struck in the face by a shovel.

"You too?! Son of a BITCH!" Soku screamed as he marched towards the door leading to the front yard, grabbing the grip of a katana as he did. "I'll be right back, I have to stab something."

"Me too." Tenshu said smugly as he draped an arm over the woman standing besde him.

"SHUT IT!"
CharacterShow

Return to “Kumogakure no Sato”