One More Time

Ace Trainer

One More Time

Post by Ace Trainer » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:30 pm

Sakki had stopped at a flower stall, and after spending maybe half an hour sorting through the plants to find the perfect ones, had continued on his way this morning. It was about 10 a.m., the sun was shining bright, the day was beautiful, and Sakki was on a mission. In his stupor during meeting Takihime, he had completely forgotten to mention KIS, she was perfect for it! JUST. PERFECT. Everything about Takihime was perfect, after all. So, having gathered a bouquet for the new apple of his eye, Sakki marched down the road, into the Ote compound, and up to the house which he had been instructed was Takihime's.

Suddenly, every ounce of confidence he had ever retained drained out of him. There he was, at the front door, holding a freakin' bouquet, about to talk to a girl about literally saving the world. Oh, how could he be so stupid?! About to take a step away, he couldn't miss this opportunity, he couldn't pass up on a chance to see Takihime. No, no. Sakki had this, he could do this!

With a sharp inhale, he lifted his free hand and rat-ta-tat, knocked on the door. His knees shaking with nerves, he would wait.
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Vitamin

One More Time

Post by Vitamin » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:27 pm

Takihime bounced from side to side of the large training room in her household. All the walls were covered with mirrors, with the exception of one, which a pastel blue, with the Ote clan symbol, a paw print, painted in a glossy black displayed proudly. Inside of the paw, there were several matte black hand-prints, which were barely visible. None of them were remarkably outstanding in any way to her, except one; one small one, located in the top left, which belonged to a particular 12-year old kunoichi. A right of passage in her household, one would mark the paw print with their hand print upon their graduation from the ninja academy, symbolic of that person becoming yet another proud product of the Ote clan.

She stood swinging her fists, focusing on her form and speed. Jab. Straight. Jab. Straight. Jab. Straight. Her father always told her it was their was beauty in simplicity, and that a full mastery of the simple techniques would over come the poor technique of a complicated one. Wise advice, she thought.

Unlike most days, though, she was very unmotivated. She couldn't focus. It had been a few days since she'd last seen Sakki, and he was the only thing on her mind. She thought about every single moment of their previous conversation, and butterflies went wild in her stomach. Then, however, she wondered if he even liked her as much as she liked him. She could literally see it after all, but then why hadn't he contacted her? She told him to do so. Maybe he just didn't care. He probably did this with lots of girls, and the sword he'd given her, which she kept hidden skillfully in her closet, was just another one of his tricks. What a dog! She frowned angrily, swinging in the air with more force and vigor than before. I can't believe it... I'm such a sucker. He didn't even bother to come ta-

Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. Still in a bit of a hissy-fit, she wiped the sweat from her forehead, and marched over to the door. Probably one of her brothers stupid friends. Whoever was there, this was certainly the wrong time for it, and they were in for one. Oh boy, they were in for one.

As she exited the room and made her way over to the door, she heard her father yell from the bed room with his signature echoing, deep voice. "WHO IS IT!?"

"I don't know, I'll see!"

She put her hand on the handle, not even bothering to look through the peep hole, a very angry look still very much prevalent on her face. She swung the door wide open, ready to face the unknown visitor.
Hyuuga HinoiriGenin - Konohagakure
Nagatomo KenC-rank Samurai - Land of Miracles

RIPShow
Ote Takihime - Genin - Kumogakure no Sato

Ace Trainer

One More Time

Post by Ace Trainer » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:15 pm

Sakki felt like he had been standing at the door forever, the three seconds it took for the knocking to be heard by her father, and for him to react, seemed like 3 weeks for the young chuunin as he stood there, feeling like a complete idiot. Flowers? He felt stupid again, why flowers!? This was a business trip, he was here strictly to speak with her about KIS. Right now, he had no time to deal with romances, he needed to focus on his new found organization. Right? Right. He kenw that.

Then why did he get her flowers?

However, the thought was quickly pushed out of his head when he heard her father shout, the deep voice resonating through the walls into his ears, and absolutely frightening him even further. This man sounded enormous! If Takihime was some sort of chihuahua, he was most certainly a Great Dane or something like that. That's how her clan worked, right? He began to tremble again, and, as the door swung open, he was ready to run.

But he didn't, because a great dane wasn't standing in front of him. No. The gorgeous Takihime stood, and a look of anger seemed to be painted across her face. His face flushed red, and he shoved the flowers forward, "I got these for you.", he said, looking down at his feet, too embarrassed to make eye contact with her. "I thought you might like a gift before I proposed to you. I mean. Uh. Before I proposed business to you. Uhm. You know what I mean, sort of, maybe.", Sakki was obviously even more nervous that Takihime was in front of him, than the chance that her father could have been.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Vitamin

One More Time

Post by Vitamin » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:31 pm

Takihime's facial expression warped about 3 times in half a second. She went from angry, to completely stunned, to extremely, happy. She felt like she'd been punched in the gut, nauseous, but the feeling was euphoric.

"SAKKI!!!", she said in a high-pitched sort of squeal, Takihime unable to hide her happiness. She snatched the flowers out of his hand, holding them very close to her nose, and inhaled deeply. She smiled, closing her eyes, reveling in the wondrous aroma of the flowers.

She opened her eyes again. "Thank you Sakki, they're beautiful." How strange the affect the boy had on her was. He made her shy. He made her giddy without trying. Around him, she wasn't a ninja. She was just a girl.

She stared at him, still holding the flowers close to her face as he spoke. Propose to her? Propose business to her? What's he talking about? Is this his way of asking me out?

She gave a huge kool-aid smile, and nearly jumped with excitement. It was a weird way of doing it, but at least he'd done it. It seemed like she'd been waiting forever. "Whatever it is, I'd love too! Where are you taking me? I like anything, really. I'm kinda' hungry right now too! Are you in the mood for anything in particular?"

She finally stopped herself, realizing she'd let the excitement get the best of her. She shook it off.

Then the mammoth voice came from the inside of the house again.

"TAKI, WHO IS IT??!?"

"NOBODY DADDY, JUST A FRIEND!"

"WHAT FRiend?"

His final words were muffled, as Takihime stepped forward and around Sakki, slamming the door shut behind her. She turned to Sakki. "Ready when you are."

RIPShow

Ace Trainer

One More Time

Post by Ace Trainer » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:53 am

Sakki was jolted, she was filled with such excitement that he had no idea how to respond other than taking a step back, then forward again to give her the flowers, then standing there in an awkward, half step position while they had their exchange. None of that matter though; she liked the flowers. That's what mattered about this, she liked the flowers. And then, to response to his bumbling of words, she seemed to have interpreted that he wanted to take her to eat! Hesitant, he really had no choice, how could he turn her down? He'd have to keep it business though, this was about KIS, not his uncontrollable attraction to this genin.

Smiling, "I know just the place, come with me!", he walked, put his arm out, and when she would undoubtedly link hers up with his, he began to walk. He controlled his breathing, trying to relax his nerves as they walked. But here was Takihime, right in front of him, in all her beauty, going with him on what she thought was some sort of...date! Sakki didn't even know what to do on a date. Mentally shaking his head of the thoughts, Sakki knew this wasn't a date. This was business, and he'd have to keep it that way He started to released his link with her until he released how comforting it was having her right that.

Boy Takihime was pretty.

Mentally shaking the thought again, he decided there was no shame in a little romance while he worked for KIS. They could go get something to eat at his favorite ramen stand, have a seat. He chose to totally ignore the horrifying fact that this genin he was totally enamored by had just ignored and walked out on her father, deciding it was best not to acknowledge it until it cam--"Is your dad going to kill me?", he blurted out. So much for that.

He could see the ramen stand, it wasn't too far from the Ote compound, so he had to figure out a plan of attack first. He mention KIS, talk to her about it, and then, if she wanted to join, they could continue on with life. KIS needed to take priority though.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Vitamin

One More Time

Post by Vitamin » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:30 pm

Takihime's smile persisted, as she put the flowers in a pot already full of flowers her mother kept near the door, and she linked arms with Sakki. She walked with him, out of the Ote compound, to the city portion of Kumogakure just outside the Ote compound.

She looked over at Sakki, paying attention to the aura of emotions that was surrounding him. It was like reading words off of a book. Obviously, he liked her, but there was something he was worried about. What was he afraid of?

Takihime's answer came instantaneously, as if she'd asked the question, when the bloy blurted out about her father. Takihime giggled, unsure if the boy was joking or not. She controlled her laughter for a second. "Uhhh.... Maybe."

She paused for a second, her gaze not leaving him, as she leaned in, and, if he didn't move, planted a soft peck on his cheek, her lips just as gentle as ever. "But he'll have to go through me first."

She back away, continuing to walk with him, the wonderful family restaurants around her booming with life, her only concern (if that's what you could call it) was where the boy was taking her.

RIPShow

Ace Trainer

One More Time

Post by Ace Trainer » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:18 am

Sakki looked at her shocked when she said maybe, even hesitating in his step at first. What did she mean maybe!? She was supposed to tell him no, and reassured him, not actually make him scared! Geez, didn't Takihime know anything? Fortunately, she let him in that she was joking with a kiss, and a reassuring comment. She'd 'protect' him. Right, of course. It was just a joke, her dad wouldn't be mad, this would be no big deal.

Turning the corner, he smiled at the building they had arrived in front of. Guiding her through the doors, he requested a seat for two, ordered them drinks, and sat, staring at her across the table. He was mesmerized, really. His cheek tingled lightly as it yearned for her lips more. Sakki was hooked on Takihime, he wouldn't ever love anyone but her. She was the sun, and him, just a lowly planet, caught in her orbit.

Oh how romantic!!!

Focusing his thoughts onto KIS, he leaned forward, both elbows on the table (Sakki was never one for manners), and resting his face in his hands as he stared at her. "So, Takihime-chan, the reason I asked you here was...", he lost his words. Staring at her proved to be just too distracting, "Was.....was...", suddenly his nerves were back. Asking things of Takihime was so hard.

"Well. How do you feel about peace?", he finally blurted out. Rolling his eyes into the back of his head, remembering the words he had just said to make sure they came out right. "yeah...I mean, yeah! How do you feel about peace, during a time of war? Like. Kumo, now. Yanno?", his eyes searched his consciousness again. That last bit hadn't come out quite right, but it would work for now. Takihime would certainly understand.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Vitamin

One More Time

Post by Vitamin » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:45 am

Takihime sat down, not objecting to the drinks Sakki had ordered the both of them. Oh how cute!!! He was already ordering drinks for her, how manly. She stared at him, her heart thundering, the butterflies in her stomach flapping wildly, rosy hearts nearly shooting out from her entire body.

This was their first date. She took a mental note of the date, the time, where it was at, what they drank, what music was playing, the weather. Everything. This would be a story she'd tell all her friends. She'd tell this story to her kids when the- Kids? She was only 12, that'd be a very VERY long time from now. She couldn't help but fantasize though.

She was a maiden in gold robes, locked away in a tower, waiting for true loves kiss, and Sakki was her shining knight who came to rescue her and ride away with her into the sunset. How sweet!

She regained focus, finally taking note of the boys aura. He seemed more serious now, obviously the subject of conversation had changed. She took a second to recall the words spoken to her, running the question through her mind over and over again before she gave an answer.

The drinks arrived, and Takihime grabbed her cup, taking a long sip from the straw, her eyes averted, pondering the question. "Peace...", she said, pausing for a second, then sipping her drink once again.

"Well, I definitely want peace. I love to fight, but it's... I wish I could go to the other villages. Travel, see what's out there, without having to worry about... being robbed, or kidnapped, or attacked..." The thought had never occurred, but it hit with a certain amount of gravity as the words slipped out of her mouth. "Or killed." What a strange thing it was, this shinobi world. Kill others to prevent the people you love from being killed."I'd like for all this nonsense to just... not exist." The number of thoughts flooding her head were numerous.

"Why do you ask?"

RIPShow

Ace Trainer

One More Time

Post by Ace Trainer » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:48 pm

Sakki stared at her as she spoke, and couldn't help but be relieved when he realized that she really was perfect. Well. Perfect for KIS. This wasn't a romantic gathering, after all! He liked her response though, and nodded to her understandingly. Her words sent goosebumps up his spine as the gravity of what she was saying sunk in. Sakki hadn't really thought about it, but he would be sending these shinobi into life threatening situations. He really would be putting their lives in danger for the sake of his beliefs.

But that didn't matter. If they believed in what KIS stood for, that would be willing to risk it all for KIS. Sakki knew that....everyone who was willing to join would have to concede to that. She finished, and he smiled at her, "That was brilliant, the perfect answer, really. You're just perfect.", the last bit had slipped out, and he blushed, but quickly regained his control and composure, remembering that this was business.

"I'm in the process of developing an Organization called Kumogakure's Imperialistic Society. KIS for short. It's all about developing teams to dispatch into minor countries, and gain their alliance to Kumogakure. What I'm hoping to achieve is a large enough alliance that the cold war the great nations are currently locked in is forced to come to a close, to avoid risking their own destruction. Call it a forced peace, if you would. But peace none the less. If successful, KIS would open up many doors to ultimately changing the world."

Sakki's voice was stern, but relaxed. In a manner that suggested he truly believed everything he said, which is was clear he did. His eyes shined with a sort of passion that was only there when you truly believed in what you were saying. Realizing he must look stupid, he averted his gaze, but refused to not be looking right at her when he asked his next question..

"I wanted to know if you'd be interested in joining KIS.", he finally asked. "That's the reason I came to see you today. I'd love to have you as part of the crew."
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Vitamin

One More Time

Post by Vitamin » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:39 am

Takihime smiled to the boys comments. He was perfect too. They were perfect, especially together.

Unlike their previous encounter, however, Takihime's mind didn't wander off into some flowery romantic fantasy. The emotions that he displayed were different this time. Obviously, she could see the attraction, with or without her doujutsu. Today he seemed more serious, however. She could tell that the usually frivolous boy had chosen his words clearly, and everything that was being said to her was meant to be taken very serious.

She listened intently to his description, looking down at the table so as to not let the boys looks distract her from the words he was speaking. Her interest was peaking. Somewhere, deep down inside of her, she had always wanted there to be something like this, but perhaps wrote it off as something she'd do in the future. Never in a million years, did she think that she'd have an opportunity to do something like this. Sakki's words inspired her, as she felt a fire in her gut that she hadn't felt since perhaps her entrance into the academy. A new reason to train. A new motivation. A purpose.

She smiled when the boy asked the question, stomping her hands on the table with excitement. "I'm in! Consider me part of the crew." Her smile persisted, then, she wondered.

"How do we start? ow do we do that? We can't just go around preaching right?" These questions were the first of many, as she began to line them up one by one in her head.

RIPShow

Ace Trainer

One More Time

Post by Ace Trainer » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:23 pm

Sakki's chair flew backwards as he literally leaped into the air in excitement. Now standing, both hands on the table, he had leaned in and was only about 6 inches from Takihime's face. "Really!? You're in!? Just like that! That's! That's! That's great!", a few coughs echoed in the background, and Sakki realized everyone in the ramen shop was looking at him at this point. Embarrassed, he pulled back, grabbing his chair, and sitting down.

"I'll show you where HQ is after we eat then, if you'd like. Or, we could go out and spar a little. I'm supposed to look into the abilities of everyone I recruit, see what they're capable of. When we're a full fledged organization, and are actually going out and doing things, I want to build the best teams possible.", suddenly, a thought hit him.

"Actually, yeah. You never told me just what you could do.", he said, looking at her, cocking a brow. "Com'mon, spill."
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Vitamin

One More Time

Post by Vitamin » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:59 pm

Takihime blushed when she realized the spotlight was on them, sinking down into her seat. She'd would use all of her ninja skills to hide herself as best she could in the chair. After a few moments, she stood up proper once again, sure that the spotlight was off of them.

"I'd love to see the headquarters. There are others as well, I'm sure, I'd love to meet them all. Get to know everyone, and let them meet their newest member." The thought of sparring did excite her a bit. She had a passion for fighting, more of a sport to her than part of her job, but she'd have to save that for later. There was more important things to attend to right now.

Then Sakki wanted him to tell her what she could do. The abilities of the Ote clan. Her Taijutsu skills. "It's like... when you feel stuff, I can feel it too. Emotions, I mean. I can see it, and I feed off of it. Everyone in my clan does."

She looked around, spotting a young couple enjoying a lunch about 2 tables down. She pointed at them, while keeping her arm hidden, as to not make it obvious. "Look at them for example. The guy's really into her. The girl? Not so much." Almost as if purposely helping her demonstrate, the girl stood up, the frustration on her face clear, and walked to the bathroom. When the boy slouched down, sinking his hands into his face, his angst would be obvious to everyone, not just Takihime.

"Now let's say you feel... angry. I'd see it, literally. There's an aura around you that I see, and if you're angry, it'd be red. The deeper the red, the angrier you are. There's all kinds of colors. You're blue when you're sad, you're yellow when you're afraid, you're green when you're happy." She looked at Sakki, and winked. "You're pink when you're in love."

She averted her eyes again, looking around at the crowd, noticing all the emotions of the people that were in her range. She looked back at Sakki. "And we feed off of it. If you're angry, or if someone's angry, I get stronger. There's a lot more to it, but it's always best when demonstrated."

She took a huge sip of her drink, looking at Sakki, waiting for his response.

RIPShow

Ace Trainer

One More Time

Post by Ace Trainer » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:58 am

As she spoke, Sakki suddenly became very aware of what she could do, and what it meant for this conversation, and the other. She could read emotions, that meant every single shift in his emotional state had been noticed by her. She knew when he was embarrassed, or confused, or just plain happy. How excited he had been to see her, and how stupid he thought he looked on occasion. It was practically mind reading! A part of him got a little pissed. This was basically cheating! This part of it was supposed to be difficult and annoying and frustrating, so they would figure out if it was worth all the stupid emotions. But she was cheating, she had a cheat sheet.

But at the same time, it was kind of relieving. That meant he didn't have to explain his feelings to her...ever! She'd always know! As quickly as it came, the anger disappeared into relief and a little bit a happiness. That would surely simplify the navigation of complex teenage emotions.

"That's pretty cool, actually. But seems like it's pretty easy to exploit once someone figures it out...", he thought. Then again, it wasn't exactly an easy skill to figure out. "Is that all though? No awesome magnetism, or storm style or taijutsu or somethin?", he didn't mean to sound rude, but there was only so much an empathic ability like hers could do. Though, it sounded like Takihime would b a very good diplomat. Being able to read and comprehend the emotions of the people you're trying to persuade would be an invaluable tool in the long run.

"Anythign else that might be important, that's all.", he insisted.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Vitamin

One More Time

Post by Vitamin » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:35 pm

Takihime looked down when he said this, feeling so very small all of a sudden. Once again, her neglect to learn any elemental jutsu had been brought into the spotlight. Taijutsu was just so much more fun though! And... well, there was no and. Just a list of excuses. Storm style?!? She didn't even know what that was, but she wouldn't ask, the thought of her feeling even smaller something she wanted to avoid in whole.

"No I don't know anything else, I'm only 12 years old for cryin' out loud" She sounded defensive when she spoke. She folded her arms and sunk back into her seat, looking every which way but directly at Sakki. He was supposed to be sweet to her, not touch on any of her insecurities. There was no way for him to know that, but being a 12 year old girl, she didn't even take that into consideration. "Is the interrogation over? Can we go now?"

RIPShow

Ace Trainer

One More Time

Post by Ace Trainer » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:09 pm

Sakki was taken aback when Takihime seemingly snapped at him, they hadn't even eaten yet, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you mad...yeah, we can go.", he lifted a hand at the waitress, made a motion, and pointed towards the door. As if she was just another employee from his home, she scooped up two sticks of dango, and meeting them as they approached the door. Reaching into his pockets, he shifted around and pulled out some bills, likely far more than they actually owed, and handed it to them. This was one of Sakki's favorite shops, that he often visited. They were always so nice, and Sakki was sure to always be generous.

"Thank you", he said with a slight head nod, giving her a look of grief as he exitted with Takihime, taking a bite of his dango, trying to be casual, he glanced at Takihime, "I'm sure you're learn more, theres no rush. I guess I can't talk. All I've got are my secret style...oh, and I guess I've been learning iijutsu...an fuuton too. Hmm, and I did start that flawless aim style too...", he didn't realize he was probably making the situation worse, but Sakki had done a stand-up job of expanding his library of techniques in the past couple of days.

"Maybe we can learn some jutsu together! I've been meaning to start learning some ninpou. Next stop, Space/Time!", he said excitedly. Without having mention it, he was leading Takihime towards his house, it was on the other end of town, but they had all day really, and he was excited to show her their HQ.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Vitamin

One More Time

Post by Vitamin » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Takihime followed him, arms still crossed, face stern, out of the restaurant. She refused to look at him, still a little irked by his comments. She grew slightly angrier when he continued to brag about all that he'd just learned. I liked him better when he was shy.

She was more mad at herself than him. It's true, she wasn't much for variety, but she was very good at what she did. Empathetic jutsu and Taijutsu, her favorites. "Taijutsu." she blurted out as her arms unfolded slowly. "I'm good at Taijutsu too. Gouken Ryuu, and I'm good with knives."

Takihime felt a little redemption with her words, knowing full well that when it came to Taijutsu, she was slightly above average. She was tough; like her mom and pop, and built for battle. She smirked a bit, doing her best to cover it up, her fists tightening at the thought of it.

Takihime's anger was now fully quelled, walking side by side with Sakki, she looked at him now with the same glow in her eyes she did the first day. She smiled at the thought of training with Sakki. "Maybe we could." Then the thought occurred to her. She reached over, aiming to grab Sakki's hand, and grasp it within hers. If successful, she'd tug gently on it. "Teach me something Sakki. Teach me one of your techniques, c'mon, I know you can." She batted her eyes a bit, and smiled, trying to use her feminine charm to manipulate him into doing so.

RIPShow

Ace Trainer

One More Time

Post by Ace Trainer » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:18 am

She looked angrier and angrier, until finally, when Sakki thought she was goign to yell at him, she blurted out that she too, knew a taijutsu style. Strong fist! Oh great, that meant if she punched him it was going to hurt. But at the same time..he found it kind of attractive. Takihime was a shinobi, that meant she knew how to protect herself. She clearly had potential if she was learning such a demanding taijutsu style.

When she began considering them training together, he began to put together a mental list of all the jutsu he needed to learn. More iijutsu, more fuuton, more creation. But then, she asked the one thing he was hoping she wouldn't. She wanted to learn his genma's power. Something she'd literally never be able to do. "So, knives right?", he said, outright ignoring her. "Like these?", he sealed, and put his hands together like he was praying, as he pulled them apart a kunai formed floating between his hands, dropping when it was finally formed. Grabbing it from the air, he smiled at her. "Or more like kitchen knives? Ooh. I should get a jutsu for that.", he suddenly thought, before turning his attention right back on Takihime.

"How good is your aim?", he asked, handing her the kunai.

{ooc; sorry, I just can't seem to get a good post outta me}
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Vitamin

One More Time

Post by Vitamin » Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:04 pm

She looked at his hands when he clasped them together forming a knife. Her reaction this time was one of concealed awe, but it was still clearly visible on her face. She knew she could get Sakki to teach her his secret technique. Or, at least she thought she could. She'd have no idea how wrong this was.

Deciding she'd address it again later, she reached back and fumbled inside her weapons pouch for a bit. "Not those kind of knives.". She pulled out her sai, and skillfully twirled them in her hands for a quick second, just to display her mastery of the weapon. "These kinds of knives.". Doing one last flippy trick, she placed them back inside her weapons pouch.

She grabbed the kunai from his hands, and wondered. Just how good was her aim? She knew she was accurate, but she'd never really tested out before. She stopped walking for a second, looking around to find a discreet place to throw the knife.

After a quick glance around, she noticed a public bathhouse about 20 yards from her. To the left was the mens side, displayed by the typical male symbol, and the right side was the female side. She pointed with her left hand, and with her right hand, tossed the kunai at her target.

It whizzed through the air, and landed point first, dead center of the little male symbol's head. She smiled, knowing that this was just as much skill as it was luck. SHe turned to face Sakki, gleefully. "Pretty good!", she said, her excitement apparent.

She reached back and grabbed one of her kunai, and handed it to Sakki. "How good is yours?"

RIPShow

Ace Trainer

One More Time

Post by Ace Trainer » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:58 am

Sakki grinned at the obvious awe on her face, but opted out of saying anything, lest she return to the idea of her teaching him his secret techniques. He watched her flash her fancy knives before taking the kunai and hitting a target....sqaure in his boys bathroom head. Swallowing air, Sakki couldn't help but think that was a subtle message about him ticking her off earlier.

Reaching out to take her kunai from her, Sakki's hand glistened in the sunlight, shining like it was coated in diamonds. Wrapping his fingers around the kunai, he shrugged. "I'm no expert or anything...", pulling his arm back, he chucked the kunai, full strength, and it sliced through the air, striking the woman's bathroom sight right in the chest.

Glancing at her, trying not to grin, he shrugged. "See, nothing too great.", he began walking again at this point, "So it's your call. I can go show you HQ, we can go train, we can just hang out. Do all three? What's on the agenda today, m'lady?", he asked her with a smile. Sakki truly did enjoy spending time with Takihime. She made him happy, which really, was all Sakki could ask for out of a friend.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Vitamin

One More Time

Post by Vitamin » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:41 am

Takihime smirked slightly watching him walk away. She never pegged him as the type to be good with anything physical, especially being good with weapons, something she herself took a lot of pride in. This, in a strange way, only made him seem more attractive to her.

She walked quickly to catch up to him, matching his stride at that point. As curious as she was to see the headquarters, and as much as she loved to train, all she really wanted to do was spend some time with Sakki. Everything else could wait. Looking over at him, she could only feel the warmth in her belly, knowing that today would be even more perfect than the first time they spent time together. She saw a lot of her future in his eyes.

The thought hit her suddenly; there was a huge fair being held in the city for the arrival of the new Raikage. She reached over, aiming to grab Sakki's hand with both of hers. If successful, she tug on it just a bit. "Oh Sakki, can you take me to the fair!? It sounds like so much fun. We can do all that other stuff later. Please, Sakki?"

RIPShow

Ace Trainer

One More Time

Post by Ace Trainer » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:22 am

Sakki was caught off guard by Takihime suddenly grabbing his hands, and practically yanking him towards her, "A fair??", he asked. Technically, the mission he had last night was supposed to be top secret,since it involved him being a genma host and all that. Keeping that in mind, he decided it'd be safer to play dumb, and simply assume he had no idea there was even some sort of fair in town.

'You mean, with rides and games and stuff??", he looked at Takihime, and could help but flush red and practically melt at her demands. If she was this excited over just the idea of being taken to the fair, she would absolutely amazing while actually at the fair. Glancing into the distance where the fair would be being held, he shrugged. "Fine, fine. To the fair we go!", and slipping his hand out of his grip, Sakki took off running.

It was absolutely childish, and somewhat adorable, but Sakki didn't know how else to behave when around Takihime. All the apparent advances he made in maturity with everything happening recently, it just vanished when he was around her. She had an absolutely intoxicating presence to him, and he wanted nothing more than to bask in it.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold