To Create an Arsenal

Demenyx

To Create an Arsenal

Post by Demenyx » Sun May 26, 2013 5:42 pm

The chronicles of Fuuma, Dememaru. A story told through lonely chapters, socials, and missions.

Chapter I: Enter, Fuuma, Dememaru.
Pages: [1], [2], [3],

Chapter 2: Debatable Cell

Chapter 3: A Flashy Fat Cat

Chapter 4: Kumo Genin

Chapter 5: Thunderbug Mountain

Chapter 6: Tei'Bu's Snipers and Support

Affiliations: Socials: Missions: Alternate Stories:

Demenyx

To Create an Arsenal

Post by Demenyx » Sun May 26, 2013 5:43 pm

His heart did a gymnastics routine.

It was finally here, the spar with his old man. He longed for this moment for quite some time. But he never thought it would be so soon. He just graduated from the academy a day ago. On top of that, his heart played a drum roll against his chest. He wanted to say this nervousness was excitement, but he knew better. This was fear of failure. What if he didn't meet pops expectations? His dad would be so disappointed. It wasn't like they could blame the academy sensei either, his father was his sensei. A classic, FML.

And then the battle started.

The genin and his father had a gap of 15 feet between them. The son was well positioned for both defense and offense due to his combat style. His father on the other hand . . . who knew? He never saw his father fight before. The man was a chuunin, a rank higher than him. He was a superior shinobi without a doubt. In addition, that shinobi knew how his son fought. He also knew what the boy knew because he taught him everything. The kid's FMLs were adding up.

Another difference between the two were their clothing. His dad was dressed for combat. He wore the common Kumogakure shinobi garbs. This genin on the other hand wore a lavender shirt with a golden shuriken design center of the chest with golden shorts and no shoes. They were in the back yard of their stone house near some small mountains. His father just randomly woke him up and decided to start this combat practice thing. It was seven in the morning, that shit wasn't cool. He thought he could sleep in now that he wasn't an academy student anymore. And even if he was, today was Saturday, it would've been one of their days off. What a drag. But he did wish today was a week day, that way his father would be in class teaching those who failed to pass this year with the new batch of academy freshmen.

Wearily watching his father, he witnessed kunai slide out each of his sleeves. The blade of the tool came first, when the hilt slid out, each of his figures caught the tools by the hilts end ring. He then swayed both arms forward, one at a time, casting kunai two by two.

The son's nerves were too ready to move. He pounce to the side evading the first two kunai with ease. As the next set of two came for him he tripped over his own two feet, avoiding the tools simply because he fell. He quickly recovered. As his body hit the ground he rolled forward until he came to his feet. In the process he managed to reach into his tool pouch and launch a kunai at his old man. But as figured, he was too good. He immediately intercepted the air born tool with another kunai before it could reach him.

The genin cursed under his breath as he prepared hand seals. He already knew how the match was going to go. He was going to be pwn'ed because he was a genin and his father was a chuunin. He couldn't win no matter how strong he was. His father was 39, he was 14. A teenager's brawn was no match for a middle aged man's.

The teen's eyes were closed. Why were they closed? Was he really that frightful to subconsciously close his eyes? Finishing the last seal he opened his eyes, spotting the last three of his father's kunai flying towards him. He knew his father would have attacked while his eyes were closed, but this was a training exercise. Why in the hell would he cast the kunai? Did he want his son to die young? His eyes broaden right before the kunai struck his chest. Or did he already know his plan?

The boy watched the tools hit the log he substituted with.

It just wasn't fair. He tried to be smart. He tied to use brain to beat brawn, but it failed. He figured he went wrong by openly using handsigns in front of his father. He wasn't a very fast signer, his dad must have figured out the jutsu before he finished. That's why he fearless projected the tools while his son's eyes were closed. The boy acted as a fool, he was smart and wily, how could he underestimate his target so badly. How embarrassing? FML number three, he thought. And three strikes you're out.

"This isn't you, is it?" he asked while removing the point of his kunai from his father's back. "You already knew my strategy, therefor, you probably came up with a counter ahead of time, right?"

"Heh, I'm proud to be granted such a young genius as a son," said his father before dispersing into white smoke. "You will become a great shinobi one day."

Tell me something I don't know, thought the boy. He wanted to smile but winced instead. He was preparing for the pain of his father's counter.

His father's hand appeared on his shoulder. It made the boy jump but he knew it wan't an attack after a moment or two.

"No grand finish?" He asked, turning towards his old man, releasing his wince expression.

"Not like I have an audience to please," replied his father. "So no."

He then causally wrapped his arm around his son's neck as they walked out the yard to the backdoor. It was a pain, but he enjoyed this father and son time. Even if it did last only a minute.

Demenyx

To Create an Arsenal

Post by Demenyx » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:57 am

* * * "THAT WAS AWESOME!" Obnoxiously shouted his little 10 year old sister.

"So much for not having an audience to please," he said as he entered the house with his father.

The door lead to the kitchen. There, everything but the furniture and people was stone gray. The entire house with like that.

Hard at work preparing breakfast, was his mother. The smell of steamed rice and miso soup engulfed the air. She wore a long yellow kimono with white flowers pedals a over it. At the table center of the room his sister sat waiting for breakfast. She was wore a purple shirt and and black shorts. She was currently trying to tease him, her tongue was stuck out from his last comment.

"Soo," stated his mother, turning around to face the family. "How far are you going to take this shinobi thing, Deme?" She spoke directly to her son even though her eyes bounced from him to his father now. He was smiling a second ago beside his son, but now his expression faded to agitation.

So did Deme's. He knew this topic would be addressed sooner or later since his mother didn't like the idea of shinobi life. She didn't even like how his dad was a shinobi. His father managed to talk her into not only allowing Deme into the academy but his sister too. This was simple for basic self defense and his mother saw no problem in that. But now that Deme was a genin, he already knew she was about to start a scene. It was too early for that. Why couldn't she just wait until the afternoon?

"Meh," groaned Deme as he shrugged his shoulders, debating on whether to tell her the truth or lie. "Can I, like, just go back to bed or something? Dad almost killed me out there. I'm exhausted."

Her eyes widen, he then realized his bad use of wording.

"Dimimaro," she firmly stated to his father. "you said you would go easy on him."

"I did!" Father said.

"He did!" I supported.

"I saw Daddy throw, like, ten kunai!" said his sister.

His mother look at her daughter then her husband.

"Kunai?" She questioned. "Weapons, seriously? You said you just wanted to get a feel of his capabilities."

"And I did!" he defended. "We were out there for, like, two minutes at best!"

Deme sighed. He knew where this was going and he didn't care to be there. It was still early but he figured he'd get dress for Taka Haru, the girl of his dreams. He already had enough of his family for the day.

Demenyx

To Create an Arsenal

Post by Demenyx » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:09 am

(OOC: It's been a few days since I continued this. The last page, still had more but I decided to just post a new page to be able to differentiated my writing. I feel like I've gotten better.)

"Ohh, Taka-chan."

Deme's room was a solid cube. The entrance was in the front right corner. In the back left corner was his closet and in the corner across from it was his bed with shuriken designed covers.

"Ohh, I just love her."

Deme stood in the middle of the room dressing him self in his usual shinobi garbs. Shuriken and kunai covered majority of his floor. There was barely space to move around in. Deme had to play Hop Scotch to move around in his own room. It was that or either play 52 Pick Up and then some, with tools.

"Finally."

Deme finished. He wore a silver shinobi jumpsuit with a shortened right sleeve, and left pant leg resembling a T-shirt and shorts respectively. Center of the jumpsuit over Dememaru's heart was a shuriken design and over his uncovered forearm and leg where the suit didn't reach were covered with white bandages. On his feet was traditional shinobi sandals, his were gray.

"My first date with Taka-chan," said Deme as he punched his palm.

He walked to the kitchen with some pep in his step. Breakfast was finished but his parents weren't done arguing. The thought of his mother arguing, then breaking away to argue and cook, then back to his father face to argue was quite humorous. It gave a smile to his face until his sister stood in his way.

"Where do you think you're going?" She asked obnoxiously.

Deme head jerked back a bit with a contorted face. "Uh, to get something to eat," he snapped back. "That is what people go into the kitchen for, that and to argue apparently." He forced his way passed her.

"Deme has a girlfriend!" She barked out in retaliation.

Dememaru frozed for a second as both his mother and father bickering came to a halt and their heads turned towards him. How the hell did she know?

"You little--" Deme began as he turned back and rushed for his sister. His mother then called him, making him pause in place again while his sister bolted.

"Really, son?" Asked his father a tad bit too eager.

"Um, I mean we're talking . . ."

"Who's the girl?" Asked his mother. She squinted her eyes while cracking her knuckles.

"Um, I think I'll be skipping out on breakfast." He said while running out of the house ignoring his mother calling out to him.

That conversation was just too uncomfortable. He would have told them himself when he was ready. But his stupid little sister had to ruin his life occasionally.

He sighed.
* * * "Oi, Taka-chan," Said a nervous Deme.

Dememaru originally planned to spend the entire day at home until the date time. But he didn't want to return home for his scolding. Then probably end up grounded and unable to see Taka. He spent his entire day at a ramen shop conversing with the nice old lady who owned it.

"Hi, Arsenal-Kun," replied a young lady the same age as Arsenal. Her smile was gentle and her eyes glistened.

Arsenal almost had a nose bleed. Taka wore a large white sweat shirt that hid her curves. It was so large that it sagged down her right shoulder and covered her loose black shinobi shorts that only ran down to her upper thigh. She had long gray shinobi sandals that ran up to her knees. Her chocolate hair was french braided down into sagging shirt over the exposed shoulder. Her skin was like caramel ice cream. Just so light and beautiful. The face that he didn't have to wear tight, uncomfortable clothing to be attractive made her that more attractive.

They both came in for a hug, wrapping their arms around each others waist. Arsenal didn't want to let go of her. He wished that the hug could have lasted forever.

. . .

"So this is the boy called Arsenal, eh?"

They both quickly broke away and turned to the person addressing them. Arsenal even bowed.

"I'm Takashi," he said. "Taka's brother. What's your real name, Arsenal?"

Takashi was tall. Nearly six foot. He wore a common Kumo shinobi uniform. Which meant he was at least chuunin or higher with his flak jacket. Being Taka's sibling his skin tone and hair were the same. His hair styled into dreads instead of a braid.

"Fuuma, Dememaru," answered, Arsenal.

"Dimimaro-sensei's son?"

"Yeah . . ." Arsenal rose from his bow. "Sensei?"

"Yeah, yeah, I was in dude's class back in the day. He helped make me into the jounin I am today."

"Jounin!" Said a shocked Arsenal. The kid was superior to his father! "How old are you!?"

"16," Takashi turned his head, looking over his shoulder. "You know, pops told me to check you out and . . ."

". . . Well?"

"Well," Takashi smiled. "I say you check out."

Demenyx

To Create an Arsenal

Post by Demenyx » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:07 am

Merp

Return to “Kumogakure no Sato”