[SEALING] German Sex Dungeon

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage
User flair: Why saigen people?!?

Post by Taiga » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:56 pm

A figure was slumped at his desk. He wasn't a man of imposing stature by any standards, but he was not a small figure either. His hands, which even the slightest sight made it clear they were rough, ran through his hair. His hair was silver but decked with many strands of platinum blond that strongly suggested until recently his hair hadn't been silver. After the finished weaving through his hair, they paused at the crux of his forehead. After a moment, his hands shifted down to his desk, pounding gently on it.

Damn.

Kumogakure had slipped up. It was frustrating to the man but not surprising. Following Akino's death, his "defection", and the war, they had been spread thin. It was not unthinkable that someone had overtaken the Jinchuuriki's guard and nearly killed the Jinchuuriki himself, but that didn't soften the blow. If Hayate had been there...

Damn.

The bannin's fist slammed into his desk, this time with more power. The boom generated by his fist reverberated through the desk and into the floor, the floor shaking as the kinetic force dissipated. There was no point in talking about what could have happened. For now he would have to be happy that Soku was alive and his genma was sealed away safely in a pot, thanks to the efforts of the other bannin and those poor Jounin. Luckily, they had prevented damage to the newly rebuilt Kumogakure in the process, for the most part. Before he could contemplate more, the candles of his office flickered.

A man appeared in a knelt position before him.

"Lord Nakajima." he said, tossing a manila folder to Hayate before bowing his head and disappearing. Upon inspection the folder contained the profile of the boy who would become the genma's new host. It had seemed the council had made their decision.

Ote Kin.
Knock Knock.

Hayate's fist rattled the side of Kin's home. He was in his finest uniform, for today he would be addressing Kin's family, and making a deal, if you could call it that.

Kumogakure wanted the genma in this boy at all costs, but they'd hate to appear "forceful" or to make it seem like the boy had no choice. This would be the wrong move for a host. Jinchuuriki's performed much better when they thought they had a choice in whether they would lose their humanity and sub sequentially thought they made the choice to say yes of their own volition.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Sia
User flair: I am made to protect and destroy.

Post by Sia » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:37 pm

Kin's ears twitched. Something was amiss, his keen sense of empathy told him as much. His mother, whom just moments ago was filled with joy was now instead experiencing a bit of fear. It was slight, and had it not been his own mother, he likely would not have even noticed. This immediately alarmed Kin however because for all he knew his mother was absolutely fearless.

Or so he thought.

Making his way down the stairs, he was in his usual attire, sans shirt. It was ever so slightly warmer out today and he had opted out of a shirt, but kept his jacket handy just in case, wrapped around his waist. A crack in the stairwell gave him a clean view of the doorway, where his mother stood.

Rika had not even yet answered the door. The mere sight of seeing Hayate had thrown her for a bit of a loop. What was a bannin doing at her house? What could they possibly want? Not likely anything good. She answered the door, a smile on her face.

"Well hello there, Lord Nakajima. What brings the newest bannin to this neck of the village?" Her voice trembled a bit. Fear. Kin was concerned now, but continued to watch through the crack in the floor. His chances of being spotted were extremely low, but this was a bannin he was dealing with.

"Please, come on in, can I get you some tea?"
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:31 pm

There was a slight pause following Hayate's knocking. Another moment passed before the bannin slowly raised his hand to the door once more in preparation to knock. I know they're her- his investigation was cut short by the door swinging open, his hand still paused in the air as if he was about to knock. His eyes darted at the woman behind the door, looking her up and down while his facial expression remained rather apathetic, a dull look on his face.

After the awkwardest of pauses, the man's face turned into a grin. "I'd quite like a cup of tea." he replied to the woman, making his way inside and bowing his head. He had completely ignored her previous question. There was already fear in her voice, so he'd do well to wait until she was sitting down to break the news to her.

As soon as he'd find himself comfortable, he would engage in small talk and await the tea. He would take in his surroundings while doing so, noting that the boy was hiding in the stair well according to his sensory feedback.

For the slightest, most insignificant amount of time, his eyes would unnaturally flicker towards the stairs- as if he was staring at Kin. His body language would be confusing though, had Kin noticed, and likely dismissed as his eyes wandering the room. His emotions were in a state of calm.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Sia

Post by Sia » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:32 am

Confusion. That is what Kin would sense from his mother now. She was no longer filled with fear, which was all fine and dandy, but now she was confused. For what purpose had the bannin come to visit, she would wonder. Kin would wonder on the topic as well, he had never even met this ninja before, and had no idea who he was or what he was capable of. He only knew that he was indeed a Bannin. That wasn't very helpful.

Kin's mother went to fix a cup of tea, leading Hayate into the building and motioning towards a seat, where his eyes would dart around the room occasionally. Kin got a sense of calmness from the man in the living room and his empathic nature caused this to sooth him as well. With luck, it would have the same effect on his mother. She was too old to be stressing out as much as she was lately. It would be nice to calm her nerves.

Is he looking at me?

Kin couldn't help but wonder. Sure, he was a bannin. But for him to notice Kin through the tiniest sliver of a hole would be outstanding. Not impossible, but definitely improbable. Or so Kin thought. Kin's mother returned with a pitcher and glass, pouring the bannin a hot one. She handed it to him, along with a tiny platter, before taking a seat herself across from him.

"To get to the point, what brings you here?"
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:22 pm

Gently grinning with the corners of his mouth, Hayate twiddled his thumbs as he awaited the return of Kin's mother. Every now and then it would seem as if he was almost humming- but at a level only someone with impeccable hearing could handle. Before long, Kin's mother had returned. She poured him his coup of tea and did so remarkably calmly given the situation. He grinned as she did so, and when she finished, she sat down across the table from him. Relations with Ote were always odd. People in general tended to respond in exaggerated ways to the feelings you set forth. Ote could see your feelings though... if he had approached with fear and an uneasy nature, how would this have gone?

There was a brief pause before the bannin nodded his head, then looked back in the direction he had sensed Kin at.

"Your son, Kin, has been selected for the highest honor possible in the village..." he said trailing off. He kept his energy neutral. "Rumour may not have made it's way to you yet, and if it has not, realize I tell you this in the utmost confidence." The bannin's eyes inhumanely darted to the woman, as if staring into her soul. The context of his statement gave a very different meaning.

"The host of the Hell Genma has fallen, and your son, Kin, was chosen by a panel as the most likely to succeed as a jinchuuriki." he said as he put his hand down on the table. "This bestowal is perhaps the greatest honor achievable in the village, one comparable to even the status of Raikage." His cold gaze gradually warmed up, the rest of his face following suit. "It is a chance for Kin to become a hero to his village, one that will act as a deterrent to all those who would act in malice against it." he paused.

"But, as I'm sure you know, it is one with a grave cost." he said, his gaze returning back in Kin's direction. At this range his chakra sensory could provide a perfect range of the things around him. He sighed gently, tilting his head as he exclaimed "Now that you've listened, you should probably come out and discuss this with your mother."

The truth of the matter was whether or not they accepted, Kumo would have it's host. This just made it easier and generally went over better than kidnapping people in the middle of the night...

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Sia

Post by Sia » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:51 am

The conversation got to the point much quicker than Kin had expected, admittedly. But that didn't necessarily mean that the young Ote Clan member was at all prepared for the conversation he was to bear witness of. Right before him as he lurked amidst the shadows upstairs, his future was being molded. The Hell Genma? What in the world was that. Jinchuuriki. That phrase had a bit more meaning to him. He didn't know who the previous Jinchuuriki was, nor had he any idea what a Hell Genma was. But he could put two and two together to figure out it was some kind of powerful spirit. A great honor? But he was only a genin. For just a moment, he was struck with fear.

And his mother immediately noticed. Almost institutionally her head pivoted and aimed in his direction. It was at precisely that moment that the Bannin told Kin to come out from hiding. Shit, he knew. Of course he knew. What was I expecting? Kin took down the flight of stairs, running his hand along the railing as he did so. Step by step he made his way down into the room where his mother and Hayate were sat across from each other.

"I might be young, but I'm no fool." Kin spoke with an air of calmness. There was no malice in his voice, nor in his mind. He looked towards Hayate with an equal sense of calmness that the man himself had displayed. "Obviously I have no choice in the matter, or you would have told me directly rather than speak to my mother first." He knew he was right. A gut feeling? No. A simple observation? Certainly. "Of course, I suppose it makes things much easier for everyone if I comply willingly, no?"

By now Kin had made his way closer towards the two of them. His mother kept silent, staring at Kin's face but otherwise not doing anything of importance. Kin stared into Hayate's eyes. Was he afraid? Certainly. Not of dying. Not of having something so strong and powerful sealed inside of him. Not of becoming more of a tool for the village. No, he was afraid of something far more abstract. The unknown. What would become of this whole situation? Would he go down in an inferno? Would he be able to tame the beast? These were the types of thoughts that raced through his head.

"Will you personally help me to tame and control this...Hell Genma? Do I have your word?"
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:01 pm

The bannin sighed heavily, cracking his neck through rolling motions before finally settling in his seat and placing his hands on the table before him. As his elbows gently graced it's surface, his left folded atop his right as they formed an arch at his mouth. The boy was making his way through the entrance to the kitchen, and within a second of being visible, Hayate's eyes would dart to his direction and toss a cold, hard gaze his way. If the boy returned his gaze, he would nod.

He chuckled softly, lowering his hands.

"It isn't your youth that makes you a fool- it's your foolishness that makes you a youth." the man said as his gaze lightened up and the corners of his mouth constricted into a smug smile. "You never had a choice to begin with, because to be honest, Kumogakure grows weaker than it already was with each passing second we don't have a host." He nodded to Kin's mother, raising the tea she had kindly served him to his lips and taking a sip.

"This much I am sure you understood- impart by the words to I gave to your mother that you had eavesdropped..." he took another sip of the tea. It was quite delicious, actually, for what he assumed was instant given the speed she had prepared it at "Indeed complying would make it easier, but I spoke to your mom not with such a motive, but because it is only natural that your parent and the woman who gave birth to you be made aware of your situation first." Placing the tea down he gazed into the boys eyes- the kind of gaze an adult gave you that made your eyes water.

"I can do what I am assigned to do, and part of that will include looking after you, but taming and controlling that spirit is all on you."

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Sia

Post by Sia » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:09 am

Kin was mad. How could he not be? This wasn't exactly what he had signed up for when he had become a shinobi. Then again, it was always within the realm of possibilities, he supposed. He was nothing more than a tool of the village at the end of the day. Perhaps this could be the door to a new beginning. Perhaps through this genma he could become a greater asset to his family. To his clan. To his village. Perhaps this was the start of new things. Perhaps these changes that were to follow were for the greater good.

Perhaps...

He looked at the young Bannin before him, his scowl had now faded. Kin ceased to be angry in that moment. He chose instead to replace those emotions with curiosity and optimism. "Alright, I'll do my best." He paused for a moment. "So when will all this be taking place?" He asked, a look of bewilderment in his eyes. He took a few more steps into the room, making eye contact with Hayate. It wasn't a stare down by any means. Had he accepted his fate? No, perhaps that was not quite the best way to phrase it. Embraced it? That seemed a bit more appropriate.

Choosing not to sit down, Kin continued to stare at Hayate. Not necessarily into his eyes, but just at him, period. Kin was scared now. It was odd how quickly he cycled through emotions today. He reckoned it was natural. This was not something he had ever experienced before. He was excited, yet frightened. He was hopeful, yet also filled with dread. Just what exactly would the future hold? He didn't know quite what to make of it. He would simply have to hope for the best. His ears twitched. "Let's get on with it."
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:56 pm

Hayate watched the boys face- it had displayed a myriad of emotions in just the few minutes they had been talking. He made a mental image of Kin's face when he was showing excitement. That was the face he'd hold on to in his mind. That was the face he'd remember this young man having. This young man whose very life would soon be thrust into peril. This young man who would be placing his trust and life into Hayate's hands. The bannin then nodded, his hand reflexively hopping up to the back of his hand as his eyes closed shut and his face smile grew ear to ear.

"Well, I was hoping you'd ask that." he said chuckling to himself. "You see, I was supposed to collect you last week but I became busy... so you start now." he said in a purely casual matter-of-fact delivery. He forced a laugh that was as painful as watching a midget shove objects places where they shouldn't be, to the sound track of nails on chalkboards. He cut himself short of his laugh though as his face returned to a more serious but concerned expression.

"Kin, from this day forward I am your guardian, should you comply with the mandate I've delivered." his eyes were almost emitting flames- his charisma completely flowing forth from him.

We will seal immediately and from there, you will embark on a journey with me, one in solitary, and you will learn to control the genma enough to return to the village- to return to your home. There is no room for failure- should we fail, we will both die."

He placed his hand on Kin's shoulder. It was a large and rough hand, one of a man who had clearly lived a hard life. It was also a non-verbal, "so?"

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Sia

Post by Sia » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:09 am

So...today was the day. It was all happening so suddenly, Kin thought to himself. It was both interesting and infuriating that in just five minutes, his life had changed forever. This could either be the beginning of a new world for him, or the end of the line. He swallowed, anxious. So that's how it was. Just like that, Kin was going to leave the clan compound for a while. Alone, he would set out into the world with a Bannin he had never met.

"Let me grab a few things." His voice was calm, but he was frightened. Frightened? He supposed that was the case. But moreso, he was excited. Anxious. Giddy. This strange mixture of emotions was new to Kin. Generally, these were not emotions he experienced in combination with each other. The first time he could remember feeling this way was during his first day at the academy. The last time was when he took the academy graduation exam for the second time.

By now, Kin had gathered up some clothes and put on some travel wear. He stood now at the bottom of the stairwell, locking eyes with his mother. She was fighting back tears. This wasn't what she had wanted for Kin, but it was out of her control. There was nothing she could do to help him now. From here on out, her little boy was on his own. But that wasn't necessarily true. Hayate would be there, for whatever good that counted for. She didn't generally think of herself as one to shoot the messenger, but she certainly wanted to at that moment.

Kin kissed his mother on the cheek and stepped out of the house with a parting phrase, "Wish me luck!"
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:21 am

Hayate nodded to Kin's mother, his eyes making contact with hers, almost is if they were beaming messages back and forth. He could tell she was upset at this, but his eyes conveyed nothing but a calm and firm presence, something her view of his aura would confirm. His nod, gave a sense of reaffirmation... almost as if he had verbally said "I will not let your son down." When all was said and done, he exited the house, the boy exiting right after him, having said his goodbyes.
Within the hour the pair would find themselves just outside the village and seemingly en route to a lake. They passed through the castles of old, and the destroyed landscape at the foot of their mountain on the way to do so.

Hayate joked at one point that the Hell Genma had done that many years before even he walked the earth. It was a lot of destruction. It also was totally a joke because it wasn't true... Beyond that, the man would be surprisingly quiet the majority of their walk.

The lake finally in their reach, Kin would notice a large presence of shinobi surrounding them. Hayate continued to move, stepping into the lake not even acknowledging the existence of the men around them. Likely, the boy would not be as unstirred as the bannin. Closer looks would reveal some of the men to be higher tier jounin, and some men, who bore masks, seemed to be of the Black Ops faction. It appeared they had been guarding the site and would be watching over the men and their arrival.

A screech rang out in the sky, and if Kin looked up, he would notice a platoon of sky guards atop their birds of prey, patrolling the skies from above.

Hayate beckoned the boy to the water, as he suddenly glowed blue, his chakra stretching out around his body into a marvelous aura. It encapsulated Kin and himself and almost immediately the pair rocketed into the water. Hayate swam fast with Kin in tow, the marvels of the lake on display to him.

Before they had moved into the sky, the ancient civilizations of this area had lived in and upon the water. Before long, Hayate would swim into a small hole in the floor of the lake. It would be dark, the only light provided being the feint glow of his chakra, and then suddenly, they would be encapsulated in light as they came forth from the water and into a shallow pond.

They appeared to be inside a temple. There were more guards in the chamber and at the entrance of it, and in the center, an altar with a clay pot on it and a brush and ink.

Hayate moved forth.

"Kin, I have no desire to prolong this process. If you're ready, can you please remove your clothing down and lay on that altar."

He positioned himself to the side of the altar, grabbing the brush and ink, nodding to the men around him.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Return to “Kumogakure no Sato”