[Graded]Dungeons and Dragons

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:35 pm

A light rain fell on the village hidden in the clouds, the slightly gray clouds hanging just above the Ishiguro tower nestled in the side of it's mountain. A fitting setting for the events at hand, as Hiruko stood above the tomb of his father who had only just recently been put in the Ishiguro Branch Family crypts. There were no tears from the man, no displays of sadness to be seen on the outside at all; he merely stood there and looked down at his father's headstone, resentment boiling within him as his thoughts went to the man who had caused all of this. The current Raikage...

Nakajima, Hayate.

The name brought forth a silent fury in the man, the only sign of which was a clenched fist. His eyes never left the tomb, his body remained practically motionless as he stood there, lost in his thoughts. I won't let this go unpunished Kurama... Hayate will not get to reap the benefits of his position for long, I will do everything in my power to ensure that he is removed and tried like the traitor that he is. You won't go unavenged... He was so lost in his thoughts of vengeance that nothing could possibly wake him from his trance... nothing except physical contact or obnoxiously loud sounds.
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
Sunagakure no SatoHenrin EmiGenin[color=darkgoldenrod][b][/b][/color]
Konohagakure no SatoIbakuro AiyaChuunin[color=#8CD600][/color]
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

Post by Willoria » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:45 pm

The ordinarily cheerful Draconic Ishiguro walked today with a somber mood on her mind. In her arms were flowers with white and blue pedals, her own personal favorites that she had recently discovered growing up in the mountains, specifically where her new dragon friends lived. She walked through the crypt and among the tombs, laying flowers at those that had clearly been gathering dust for some time. As she lay the last of two down and dusted it off she looked over and saw the man standing there, staring at one of the fresher tombs. His anger wasn't hard to see, his body language rigid and unmoving, even his eyes almost ablaze in the rage. She walked over in silence and lay one of the flowers on the stone of the tomb before him before reaching to lay a gentle hand on his shoulder.

Her silver lizard-like eyes looked into his light green, looking into them as if for an answer to some unasked question. "The dead have no need of your anger." she said quietly, her silver hair loose that day and about her shoulders. Her hand moved from his shoulder to rest against his chest, just over his heart, as she continued to speak. "Let it all out here, but out there we are shinobi again, emotional control is our greatest ally." she added, attempting to give a kind smile despite her sharpened teeth. Her silver scales along her joints, hairline, and even her hand shining shimmering in the flickering torch light.

"I am Ishiguro Misaki." She finally said, introducing herself as her wings remained folded at her back and her tail twitched behind her quietly. "You must be Hiruko." She added, sighing quietly, knowing his name after seeing the name on the tomb and doing the math. It wasn't hard to figure out why someone his age was looking so angry before a tomb, and rumors in the Ishiguro clan did not move slowly. "I heard rumor of your loss, if you ever need anything, please, let me know."
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:00 pm

Hiruko watched the flower as it was placed on his father's tomb, and as his eyes followed the hand that laid it down back to it's owner, he was immediately shocked to see the body of a human... with draconic traits. He knew there was one such Ishiguro who had altered her body to be closer to her obsession, but he hadn't seen her until now... Misaki Ishiguro. "If only the man who deserved my anger could feel it... Kurama died during the war. And now the man who started that war is our 'leader'... The hardest thing I've ever had to do was participate in that senseless violence, killing my fellow countrymen over such a stupid reason. But now I lost my father due to our current leader's brash decision to murder Lord Kusakabe and plunge this country into war?" He went to continue speaking but stopped himself, shaking his head and smiling slightly to himself.

"It doesn't matter. Raikage Hayate is beyond my reach currently. I couldn't hold a candle to him in a fight, and I have more important things to worry about right now. But I do appreciate the flower... He would've liked it. He had a soft heart and a love of things like art and flowers." Hiruko's body language went back to normal, his demeanor becoming more relaxed and almost bored as his eyes drooped a bit. There was still a small smile on his face as he thought of his father however. Then his eyes shifted back to Misami, the dragon girl. "Gotta say, I'd heard the stories, but I expected you to appear more menacing. Y'know, dragons and such, you usually get this imagery in your head of burning down villages and hoarding piles of treasure. You don't seem too scary looking... Kinda cute actually." His eyes fell down to the tail that twitched slightly behind her... and then he suddenly remembered where he was.

"This place is a bit too dreary for me to linger. I've said my piece to dad so i'm leaving, you're welcome to join me outside once you're done putting flowers on the forgotten tombs. By the way, that's a very sweet thing to do... too often we forget about the deceased." He spoke as he walked towards the exit to the crypt, his voice echoing the farther away he got until he was outside in the light drizzle of rain once again.
Active Characters
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:14 pm

"I'm out of flowers for now, I'll have to come back another time with more." she replied with her own smile and a shrug of her shoulders as she followed the man towards the exit from the crypt. The cool air touched her skin and scales as they exited and her smile widened as she felt the water touch her flesh. "I've always loved a bit of rain, something somber about it, but also something cleansing. Like the washing away of sins and worries." she mentioned, one arm slipping in at Hiruko's elbow as she seemed to get comfortable with the man, and not overly concerned about personal space.

"There are many who forget the fallen, but also some who simply can't stand it." she said, speaking again of her flowers and her task in the crypt. "Sometimes people just can't handle their own sorrow, and so I leave the flowers for those forgotten, and those whose families are simply in too much pain to deal with it." she added, walking along with him. "I admit, loss is not a feeling familiar to me, but it is familiar to those I care about. At least for their sake, I lay the flowers." she admitted with a light sigh, turning and looking up at Hiruko.

As they walked, her wings seemed to stretch a moment before going back to resting against her back. Her tail swung idly back and forth behind her as she walked, its common position as she moved really. As her hip swayed to the right, her tail would saw to the left, and vice versa. "So, what do you plan to do with yourself on such a fine day, hm?"
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:45 pm

Hiruko listened well to the words that Misaki spoke, and it brought a bit of happiness to his otherwise sad day; knowing that she would lay a flower on his father's grave even if he couldn't was more of a comfort than he had thought it could be. That and it was nice to know that someone else cared for the fallen. Still, they were out of the crypt now, it was time for happier thoughts. "I couldn't agree more about the rain... Rain is my favorite weather. Something about the feeling of the cold water touching your skin makes me feel rejuvenated. Plus it's rather romantic I think." It didn't help matters that the girl suddenly put her arm through his, not that it phased him much... at least not in a negative way.

When she asked what he intended to do with the rest of his day, he opened his mouth to respond but closed it shortly after, a puzzled look on his face. "You know, i'm not really sure to be honest. I had planned to meet up with my teammates later for a drink, but that's not till 9 or so. I've got... probably around 8 or so hours to kill, and don't much feel like training today. Too long to meditate, and I finished my latest book... Yep, pretty much out of ideas after that point. What about you huh? Any other plans for today besides honoring the fallen?" He had to admit, he had a plethora of things he could be doing... but talking to someone like Misaki felt like the best thing he could be doing with his time.
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:52 pm

As he called the setting romantic and went on to hint he had nothing to do, or had suddenly cleared his schedule upon meeting her anyway, a sly grin spread across Misaki's lips and she simply couldn't help her more mischievous side as her tail suddenly moved. "I have to admit, the rain can be quite romantic..." she mentioned. "...and fun." she added, even as her tail suddenly moved between Hiruko's legs and wrapped around his thigh and down to his calf before a quick yank that would likely knock the man backwards.

Meanwhile with a musical laugh the woman suddenly leaped into the trees and grinned down at him. "Thanks for calling me cute, Hiruko." she teased. "I'm curious... do you really want to spend your day with me? And how badly?" she asked before leaping away into the next tree, and the next, and so on.

It seemed she was planning some kind of cat and mouse game.

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:19 pm

Hiruko looked to the sky as the dragon girl agreed with him about the rain and the romantic atmosphere that followed it, but he hadn't expected her to be so... forward. He felt what he could only assume was her tail slowly wrap around his upper thigh, moving it's way down his leg while caressing it gently, gripping at his leg gently. Just as he was beginning to enjoy it, as was evident by his eyes closing, for a brief moment, the sudden pull of her tail sent him sprawling backwards. Luckily his reflexes were sufficient, and by putting his hands behind him he caught himself on his hands, using the momentum of her pull to send himself flipping backwards.

"Well, that was unexpected... but I don't know which part was more unexpected." He chuckled lightly while scratching the back of his head before looking around to see that Misaki was no longer there; she had taken to a few trees nearby. "siiigh, you would find one of the few clusters of trees to disappear into!" The man looked to the trees for movement, but it seemed she was a bit quicker than he initially thought a dragon would be. Still, he didn't have to waste energy chasing after her... as if on queue, a tailwind started to blow from behind him to the treeline. "Hide and seek... Haven't played since i was a kid. It was harder then, without chakra."

A dark maroon aura of chakra suddenly surrounded Hiruko, and with a light breath he closed his eyes and held his hands out, palms facing the wind as he released his chakra into the breeze. The chakra flowed into the wind and blew towards the trees, giving him mental images of the trees... and it wasn't too terribly long before he found her with his empathy sensory. A slight smile crossed his face as he jumped into the tree line and took a roundabout route through the trees, keeping an eye out for Misaki while trying to stay out of sight until he got close to her. When he was close enough, or if she noticed him before he could get close enough, he would leap for the branch she was on, reaching for her leg before swinging from the branch like a gymnast on a bar, landing on a branch in front of her.

"You're it." Hiruko said with a sly grin before jumping back into the treeline. Now it was her turn to play hide and seek.
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:33 pm

As the maroon chakra moved, Misaki frowned visibly, even as he tagged her and took off into the trees himself. "You dirty cheat!" she yelled, giggling even as she did so. She couldn't help but think that just maybe she should have been more clear when she started this game. She really hadn't expected him to use ninjutsu to find her, but no matter. She jumped from one tree into the next, pausing in one as she quickly climbed towards the top and remained absolutely still.

It was a task that she had learned when she was younger, especially in such a game. People don't like to wait alone for too long, and often go looking when left to their own devices. And so she'd stay in one place, waiting for him to get impatient and start looking for her. She didn't move an inch, her wings at her back and her tail wrapped around the branch she was on. Only when he moved did she reach out and tap him on the shoulder with a scaled hand, and a moment later she leaped after him in an attempt to tackle him out of the tree and to the ground.

Of course she threw her wings out to brace the fall and slow them down, avoiding injury. "You cheat, I cheat." She announced proudly, grinning from where they had landed, with her pinning him by the shoulders after a short tumble on the wet ground.

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:12 pm

Hiruko couldn't help but chuckle as the Misaki called out to him from the treeline, calling him a cheat for using Empathy Sensory. "Hey, I thought we ninja were supposed to use everything we had to win?" He chuckled as he searched through the trees, looking high and low for the dragon girl. She had moved since he used his sensory to locate her, but she was a quick hider it seemed; he couldn't find her anywhere. He wasn't necessarily impatient, he just hadn't expected her to move so quickly. "Hey, now who's playing cheap? You're not allowed to move in hide and seek, that's a rule! At least I think it is..." Hiruko gripped his chin with his index finger and thumb as he thought on the situation, looking up into the trees... just as he felt Misaki tap his shoulder. Slowly his head turned to look behind him just in time to watch the girl pounce him like he was her next meal.

"Noooo I want to liiiive!" The man yelled out with a hint of playful sarcasm as the two went to the ground, Misaki using her wings to slow their descent just before impact to reduce the damage. An 'ooph' still escaped Hiruko's mouth as they hit the ground, and immediately his back was wet with rain water. Not only that, the dragon girl was now sprawled on top of him, and her tail was flicking about behind her while her wings stayed outstretched in the air. He couldn't help but ask. "So uh, how do those wings not get in the way? they seem rather cumbersome..." Of course there was a bit of a deeper meaning behind his words, but he hoped that Misaki wasn't quick enough to pick up on the hidden connotations.
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:48 pm

Misaki sat on his torso, grinning proudly down at him as her wings were half spread behind her, and her tail was curled up over her and swaying back and forth in obviously playfullness and delight. As he asked her question, her grin turned to more of a smirk. Her hands moved from where they pinned his shoulders and rested flat on his chest as she moved to more or less lay across him, her chin on her hands as she looked up at him. "Curious about my... wings... huh?" she asked, she certainly hadn't missed the hidden meaning in his words. The girl was a playful sort, and there were all kinds of games that could be played, both childish, or more grown up.

She sat up and stretched from where she sat on his torso still before finally standing and her wings folding behind her back as she reached out and offered a hand to help him up. "You always this fun? Or is today a special occasion for meeting me?" she asked, still smirking as her tail swayed behind her still. The constant movement of the extra appendage was an obvious sign of her mental state, of her own happiness in the moment as she was thoroughly enjoying the little childish game they'd just had.

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:48 pm

Hiruko let out a small sigh as the woman got up off of his stomach; it wasn't that she was heavy or anything, but she was sitting on his stomach, which made it just a little harder to breath. "Yup, just the wings. And nothing else. At all." The Ishiguro was obviously purposely being shadey as he could be, his eyes dodging left and right suspiciously in order to attract attention. When she extended a hand to help him up, he accepted the offer, using her arm as leverage to pull himself off of the wet ground and back to his feet. "Man, this is my favorite shirt... Now it's all dirty. Guess i'd better ditch it, no sense wearing a dirty, wet shirt." Hiruko then quickly stripped the black shirt and the chain mesh shirt from underneath, leaving his pale chest bare and showing off the gratuitous amount of scars on his body.

His face contorted into a sarcastic smirk as Misami asked if he was always this fun, and his tone grew thick with playful sarcasm as he replied. "Nooo, I'm the most boring guy in the world, I never do aaaanything fun. I just train and go on missions and make swords and armor all day, nooothing else." He started to laugh and shake his head, obviously he was unable to keep up the ruse for long before he started thinking he was being an idiot. "Hahaha, sorry, just me being stupid again. I do a good amount of stuff to keep myself from going insane. All work and no play after all right? Like I said, i'm supposed to be meeting my friends, who have also been my teammates since we graduated the academy, at 9 o clock. Last time they saw me it was on, uh, not so good terms..." He was of course referring to when they talked some sense into him before he made the biggest mistake of his life and left the village, all because of that bastard in charge...

Shaking his head a bit and flinging water as he did so, his eyes fell back on the dragon girl. "I'll admit though, you took me from a rather depressed and angry disposition and made me into a child again in less than 15 minutes. No easy feat, you definitely have a knack for fun Misami."
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:04 pm

Misaki grinned as he claimed to be so very boring, and in response she stuck her tongue out at him. "And here I was going to remind you that there's a coed bath in the village, where you could see as much of my wings as you so desired.... but if you're boring, that's just a wasted invite." she teased, laughing as the man let the ruse drop and laughed as well. "Well if I'm keeping you from your friends, I suppose I should go... or would you rather I stay?" she asked, curious to see just how he might respond.

As he spoke of being a child again, Misaki couldn't help another laugh. "We're shinobi, we face death every day whether in our training, our life, or mission... fun is the only way we can escape that. Even if the escape is momentary, it's worth it, and I'm glad I could help you get away from your pain for a little while, Hiruko." she replied, still grinning as she pointedly took a moment to look him over now that he had his shirt off. "It is a shame you're just too bored to invite to a coed bath..."

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:36 pm

Hiruko's eyes widened a bit... coed bath? He had never been to a public bath house, let alone a coed one...he wasn't sure if she was playing with him or not either, having only just met her he was having a hard time getting a read on her. Realizing that he should probably respond though, he managed to choke out a response. "H-hey now, I never said you were keeping me from anything. I believe I said I was meeting them at 9 or so, that's a ways away from now. I've got some time to blow, so why don't you stay for a bit? I'm enjoying your company." Yeah, he was enjoying her company alright... far more than he should be if he was being honest with himself.

What the hell am I doing? Just a few minutes ago I was standing over my father's tomb, and now i'm about to go to a coed bathhouse with the dragon girl of the Ishiguro? Dad, is this a sign or something? He was brought out of his thoughts by Misaki's sudden seriousness, bringing a genuine smile to the man's face. "Yeah... it was a big help. Thanks for that, I hate being so upset... Usually i'm rather relaxed and bored, but recently... with the whole situation going on... Eh, it's not important. What is important is that i'm happy now, and it's thanks to you." With the serious thanks and such out of the way though, another sly smile crossed his face... this wasn't something that was normal for him by any means, but given the circumstances and his curiosity, he'd have been stupid to pass up the opportunity.

"If i'm being totally honest though, i'm not too concerned about your wings... those scales though, are they... everywhere?"
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:40 pm

OOCShow
Pssst, her name is Misaki. XD
Misaki grinned and laughed as he tried to recover himself. Despite what the man might think of her in that moment she was rather inexperienced in men's desires, or at least in fulfilling them. Being a playful sort of girl however she knew plenty about teasing, joking, and flirting. But she was a very traditional girl, and so far it was looking like that he might soon learn that no matter how much she was okay with showing off, that didn't mean he'd get to touch.

And of course he asked about the scales, and Misaki didn't answer. In fact she just laughed all the louder and turned as if to leave, her tail coming up and wrapped around his wrist as she pulled him along behind her. "Tell you what, Mr. Curious, why don't you come with me and find out." she invited, making her way back towards the Village, or at least an are of the village where the bathhouse would be.

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:41 am

Hiruko scratched the back of his head, a nervous tell that showed just how out of his element he was at the mention of nudity. His body wasn't exactly the most attractive in his eyes, considering it was covered in scars of various shapes and sizes... but still, his curiosity was far greater than his embarrassment, so with a small "Okay..." Hiruko allowed himself to be lead towards the Coed bathhouse by the dragon girl Misaki. What am I getting myself into... Dad, help me through whatever is about to happen. I'm too young for this...
It only took approximately 20 minutes for the two ninja to get from the Ishiguro compound to the area Misaki was leading him to, some little hole in the wall place with nothing but a sign that said "bathhouse". Upon walking in, Hiruko was met with the sight of multiple men and women alike, some couples and some who had just met, all dividing up into male and female after talking to the woman up front behind the desk. The male or female would then go towards their respective changing rooms, presumably to ditch their clothes and grab their towels, before heading back to the baths themselves. He was wrong, he wasn't out of his element before; now he was out of his element. Maybe this isn't such a good idea... Misaki seems nice and all, but this is... I've never even seen another guy nude in a changing room, let alone another girl...

When the two made it to the front of the line, the woman behind the counter gave a small smile to Hiruko and then looked to Misaki. "Oh hi hun, haven't seen you around in a while Misaki. People have been asking about the dragon girl, we were wondering if you'd stopped coming around." After the two paid their tolls, Hiruko would give one last look to Misaki and give the best smile he could muster, which was a rather small and unsure smile, before disappearing into the changing room.
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:21 pm

Misaki grinned at the woman at the entrance as she paid her fee with a noticeable touch against the woman's hand which trailed down a finger before her hand dropped away. "Oh don't worry, I can't ever just stay away." she replied with a wink at Hiruko before she too wandered off and disappeared into a changing room.

Misaki had no problem with her own confidence, or nudity, and so it didn't take her long to disrobe and put everything of hers in an assigned locker and grab a towel. Unlike many of the other patrons however, when she walked out of the changing room and into the open area where the bath and spring were, she didn't have her towel around her waist or body. She had it in her left hand and her wings rested behind her, though not completely folded. She walked fearless and with confidence right past any gaping mouths and wide eyes as she went to the nearest worker and ordered herself a bit of sake and started looking around for Hiruko.

'Hopefully he didn't lose his nerve...'

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:27 pm

Hiruko was not quite as confident with his body, and after doing his absolute best to avert his eyes from the other men in the changing room, the young Ishiguro put his belongings in his locker and wrapped his lower half in a towel. As the other men made their way out of the changing room and into the bath area, Hiruko stood to the side and breathed in deeply a few times, preparing himself for what he was about to see. His hair, normally kept in a small ponytail, was left wild and shaggy, and without clothing it was easy to see the incredible amount of scars that covered his body. Even some of the other guys in the room were looking at him, just out of inability to comprehend the shear amount of scars. He of course didn't notice any of that, he was far too concerned with how to maintain proper composure in this bath house

Okay... Maintain eye contact with anyone I see, don't look down... seems simple enough. Just don't look down... It was a lot easier said then done as he would soon find out. Finally, Hiruko took one last breath and walked his way out into the bath area... Or at least, he started to, until one of the workers stepped in front of him "Woah kid, aren't you a little young for this kind of-" The man stopped himself mid sentence as the hot mist cleared and he saw Hiruko's body, realizing that he had seen far too much fighting to be all that young. "I'll have you know that i'm 18 thank you, and a jounin at that. Now, if you wouldn't mind." Hiruko might have been nervous due to the area, but he wasn't about to be talked down to by some guy working at a bathhouse.

The worker stepped out of his way after realizing his error and let Hiruko peer into the bath house... and almost immediately the young jounin's face turned 3 shades of red. Men and women alike sat around nude, bathing themselves and each other, as if it were some every day occurrence. Some were making out, others appeared... more involved than just a few kisses, and in the midst of all of it he saw multiple people gawking at... Misaki. He couldn't make her out too well through the steamy vapors, but there was no mistaking the wings, even through the veil. Making sure to stare only at her face, Hiruko walked up to the dragon Ishiguro, his towel still around his waist. "Do you always attract a crowd like that?"
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:14 pm

Misaki watched him approach, and while he was very obviously trying not to stare at her form beneath her neck, she was not being so polite. She looked him over, head to toe, of course unable to see what was beyond that towel around his waist. He made his way to her and asked his question, and she smiled as she reached up and trailed two gentle fingers across the blush on his cheeks. "Typically, yes." she said with a smile. "I quite like the attention, it's fascinating actually." she added, motioning that he follow her.

She made her way over to a corner of the water where a table appeared to be floating. She set her towel on the ground at the edge before slipping into the warmth and sighing quietly as she felt the water soothe her aching limbs. Even her tail and wings were under entirely, though the wings only for a moment. There was a seat beneath the water at the table and she sat, waiting for Hiruko to join her before she'd continue.

"You see, in the compound, and often when I'm clothed, people stare at me like some kind of freak of nature." she told him, explaining herself. "But here? Where people can see every inch of me? Here it's as if they can see what I see, they can see the beauty of the scales, of my entire form. It's an interesting little irony, whey they can only see parts of me, they judge me, but when they see me whole and in the nude, a time when normal people are judged, they seem to stand almost in awe."

She poured herself a cup of sake, once it was delivered, and poured one for Hiruko, pushing it towards him with two fingers. "You don't have to be all bashful, I told you to come here so you can see it all too, it's okay to look." she told him with a wink.

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:57 pm

Hiruko was a bit taken aback by Misaki's forward nature, eyeing him up and down like a hunk of meat waiting to be cooked and eaten and tracing fingers over his cheeks. He did back away a slight bit out of instinct, but stopped himself from going to far. After all, this was a bath house, everyone else was comfortable with themselves... So, as he followed Misaki into the water, he turned his back to the dragon girl and let his towel drop, fighting the urge to cover things as he folded the towel and placed it on the tile floor. "Sorry, I can't just go all in like that yet. Takes a little getting used to, y'know?" Hiruko chuckled with a slight bit of nervousness that was slowly easing up as he felt the hot water surround his body, letting out a sigh of relief and relaxation.

"Well, this definitely seems like it's worth it to deal with all the, uh, nudity and whatnot. This is amazing." Though his eyes were closed, his ears listened to Misaki as she mentioned how she felt with clothes on. I mean, sure she was different, but Hiruko didn't think she was a freak by any means. "Eh, I've seen far freakier people than you Misaki. You're different, that's for sure, but compared to the stuff I saw when me and my team dealt with those Kyokishi husks... That was freaky. However, I can completely understand why these people are in awe of you... it's not everyday you get to see a human who altered themselves to be closer to dragonkind than humankind. You find their looks fascinating... it's you that's truly fascinating." He turned his head to the side and looked at her as she poured him his sake, smiling and lifting his head before raising the glass and gulping it down. It was sweet and flowery, just the kind he liked; Naoki always made fun of him for it, but he just didn't like the bitter taste of the more "powerful" alcoholic drinks as Naoki put it.

As for her telling him it was okay to look... that was another thing entirely. "Haha, like I said, Baby steps Misaki. I've never seen another human being nude, let alone one with your... Unique features." It was easy to tell the young jounin was still quite embarrassed and shy about it. The poor kid hadn't even kissed a girl yet, let alone been this close to a naked one. He was so far out of his element he may as well be in another country.
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:46 pm

Misaki smirked as Hiruko admitted that he had to ease his way into the water. "It's okay, I don't mind the view, meanwhile." she replied, smirking at him as she knew it'd likely make him even more uncomfortable, and making the situation more entertaining for her. Though as he moved on to compliment her, she couldn't help a smile, covering it as she sipped at her own sake.

And then the part that really brought a grin to her lips, he remarked about being unused to nudity, much less someone like her. With a rather wicked grin she moved quickly to sit on the table directly in front of Hiruko, being sure to move the sake bottle and cups out of the way without spilling any, instead leaning over one of Hiruko's shoulders to set them on the edge of the bath behind him before leaning back on the table and crossing one leg over the other. She had left Hiruko with almost a full view of herself.

"So what part of a woman's anatomy, especially one like me, are you so afraid of seeing, Hiruko?" she asked, turning her silver eyes onto him.

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:27 pm

The young Ishiguro leaned his head back once again as he let the warm waters relax him... that is, until he heard the waters shift and slosh about, the telltale sign of movement in the water. Immediately his muscles tensed back up out of reflex and his eyes darted open to see Misaki... in all her glory. Sitting on the table in front of him. And like that, his head immediately fell back again and his eyes closed. "Gah! Little warning next time Misaki, I was more than a little unprepared for that!" He exclaimed the words as his eyes clenched shut, as though he had just seen something scarring. In reality... he liked what little he let himself see, but he was far too shy to admit anything of the sort. Not only that, her leaning over him and brushing up against him gave him his first true feel of her scales... not as rigid or hard as he had expected to be honest.

"So, to answer your question about what parts i'm afraid of seeing? All of it. It's a bit difficult to just suddenly go from 'oh, I've never seen a girl naked before' to 'full on frontal nudity, check out those scales, super hot sexy body' stuff. You might call me inexperienced, and you'd be right in saying so, but yeah... kinda hard to deal with at first." Hiruko sort of trailled off at the end of his sentence, realizing his poor choice of words and choosing to try and act as though he hadn't said them. Of course, it was out there now, and Misaki didn't seem like the type to let it go so easily.
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:41 pm

Misaki couldn't help giggling both at Hiruko's surprise and his little rant that followed. Rolling her eyes as she slid off the table, though this time sitting directly next to Hiruko. She turned and grabbed their sake from the edge and put it on the table again, pouring cups for either of them before turning to face Hiruko again. "Relax, I'm just teasing you." she told him, chancing a glance downward before sighing as she looked at him.

"You know, it might surprise you to know that beyond showing off, I'm as inexperienced as you are." she told him, her head tilted slightly to the side as she watched for his response. "I'm not trying to come on to you or jump you or anything like that, if that's what has you so worried. I like to show off, but I'm not the sort to go jumping men I don't know." she assured him, before sipping at her sake and a smirk slipped across her face.

"So you can put that away, you won't be needing it." she teased, briefly glancing down again as she emphasized 'that' in her phrasing.

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:06 pm

Hiruko chuckled nervously as he realized that Misaki wasn't some evil succubus that was going to invite him into coitus so she could suck out his soul, literally. Letting himself breath easy again, he tried to lean his head back and relax... that is, until she referenced his issue. Almost immediately and instinctively his legs crossed and his head jolted up. "Kinda hard to not when I've got you practically shoving your body at me y'know? Not... not that I mind that is... it's just kinda hard to get used to at first. Alright, I need to make an effort, I can't let this of all things get the better of me."

Reluctantly at first, the young Ishiguro allowed his eyes to move from Misaki's face downward towards her body, taking in all of the features that he had tried to hide from himself. The scales really were everywhere... it was incredibly fascinating, as well as attractive to behold. Truly an odd mixture of feelings; part of his mind wanted her, and the other part just wanted to see more for the sake of interest. "Uhh, i'm not really sure what to say... It's not something you see every day, that's for sure. Not even someone sexually active has seen anything quite as unique... and might I add it's also rather, um... appealing? I think that's the word I want." He was such a a joke at this...
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:56 pm

Misaki smiled as she watched him look her over, heard him comment on her. She couldn't help thinking she liked this guy, Misaki was nice to a lot of people, to just about everyone really. But there were very few people she genuinely liked, and it was a thought that actually made her uncomfortable. She didn't voice it of course, instead she kept to her usual behavior and picked up the cup of sake she'd poured for him and offered it to Hiruko before picking hers up and lifting it in a toast.

Once the cups 'clinked' she downed hers and looked at him a moment. "So does that mean this won't be our first bath together?" she asked with a sly wink. "Maybe next time we'll actually get dinner first."

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:37 am

Hiruko took a moment to breath and relax after having made his observations and realizing that Misaki was smiling at him rather than getting upset with him... he knew that she had said more than once she was okay with him looking, but there was always that thought in his head that she should be slapping him for ogling her form. That was precisely why all he did was glance at first, he didn't want to overstep himself and make it weird between them. However, when she offered him the cup of sake, he smiled and accepted it, tilting the cup ever so slightly to clink with hers before drinking it down.

If he hadn't already swallowed, he probably would have choked on it given her next statement, a few coughs followed by a chuckle of nervousness prefacing his next statement. "Heheh, I guess not huh? Although i'm not sure about food... the butterflies in my stomach probably wouldn't like food right now, and I can't promise they will next time either." He again chuckled at his own lame attempts at making jokes before putting the empty cup down and leaning his head back again. The waters might be able to loosen up his muscles, but they couldn't do anything for his tongue.
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:34 pm

Misaki grinned at his response and merely shrugged, setting her now empty sake cup aside on the table and reaching out to touch under Hiruko's chin gently. Depending on the man's level of naivety, especially as she seemed to get closer to him for a moment, he might have thought she was considering kissing him. But if she was thinking about it she also seemed to think better of it and didn't. "You shouldn't let the butterflies get to you, you have nothing to be nervous about." she told him. "You're a good looking man, Hiruko, any woman would be lucky." she added as her eyes moved down to his chest level and her hand seemed to follow.

Moving from his chin her fingertips began to trace scars on his torso and her smile didn't waver, if it changed it was only to show a level of mild amusement. "I love scars... like my scales I feel like scars tell a story, even if the one they tell me isn't exactly true, at the very least they show a man's strength and character... I'm curious, did you get them because you are brash and rushed in? Or because you're protective of others and got in the way of their hurt?" she asked, her silver eyes moving to his as she waited for his answer.

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:57 pm

Hiruko's head suddenly perked up for what seemed like the hundredth time as Misaki touched his chin, and as she grew near to his face he suddenly found himself becoming more and more nervous. Was she about to kiss him? He hardly even knew how to kiss back, let alone whether he was any good at it. Instinctively he closed his eyes but he made no obvious move towards her; he would simply wait for whatever came next and deal with it in stride. However, nothing happened... She simply spoke, telling him he shouldn't be so nervous and that any girl would be lucky to have him, not to mention that he was apparently good looking. He didn't see it that way of course, but he simply chuckled as his eyes opened again. "Never thought about my looks honestly, but if you say so I won't argue against it."

Then her fingers began to move lower, towards the man's chest as she began tracing scar after scar on his body. He was littered with scars all over, and each one she traced made him a bit more uneasy than the last, but he kept his demeanor and took a deep breath to try and relax. The words she spoke helped with that as she stated her love of scars and what she felt they showed... but suddenly he felt the need to defend himself against the comment of being brash. "Haha, no, that would be my teammate Naoki... I love the guy but he's always diving headfirst into trouble. No... a lot of the scars you just traced are recent as you can probably tell. I got them a few months ago... in the civil war. Shrapnel bomb got chucked near me and my team, it likely would have killed Naoki given his proximity to it... but I yanked him back and got blasted in the chest and face as a result. That's why we were going out tonight... bastard owes me at least a drink for saving his ass." He smiled and chuckled as he reminisced about the situation... about how thankful Naoki was when he visited him in the hospital, about how scared Ageha was when the doctors told her how bad the damage was, about how proud his teacher Moritsune was of his student's selfless act of heroism...

That was all well and good, but none of it would have even had to happen if Hayate... he shook his head to get rid of the thoughts. Now wasn't the time to focus on the negative, now was the time to relax and enjoy his time in this bathhouse with the beautiful dragon girl of the Ishiguro. "So... how did you get those scales and stuff anyway? Was it a body modification? or did you make some pact with a dragon?"
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:30 pm

Misaki couldn't help a grin of almost pride as he explained how he got the scars. "Protective of others then." she said approvingly. "You got between this Naoki and his hurt, there are very few in this world who would do such a thing. Most hesitate, a natural human reaction, but you didn't hesitate one bit, risked your life to get him out of harms way." she mused as she continued to trace his scars, seemingly oblivious to his discomfort with the sensation.

"Hm." He asked about her own more unique qualities and she had to stop and think about it a moment. "A bit of both I suppose, my DNA combined with a dragon's I think... I went in and said what I wanted, this is what I came out with. Before then I had never been happy with my appearance, now I've learned to love every aspect of me." she finally answered, smiling at him. "I've picked up some of their habits too, and a new friend recently showed me where the dragons nest around here, so I spend time with them often."

She finally stopped playing with his scars, pouring herself and he a cup of sake each before leaning back and relaxing, sipping at her own drink gently. "That's why I haven't made a move on you, you know. Dragon's mate for life, and even I feel so inclined. When I chose to be like them, I chose to be like them in every way. If ever I give a man any part of me, even a kiss, he'll be the only one to ever have that of me." Her silver eyes remained on the water as she spoke, punctuating her sentence with a simple sip of her drink, still without looking towards him.

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:22 pm

Hiruko's curiosity continued to be piqued by the dragon girl of the Ishiguro clan... Not just due to her body and how she got it, but due to her respect and admiration of his scars. Another nervous chuckle preluded his next sentence, as he was unsure of how she would react to what he was about to say. "No one's ever taken such close notice of the scars on my body before... Every time I've been injured I was never close enough to a good medic to avoid the scarring, so most of my wounds have remained as scars. To be honest, they're a bit embarrassing... I don't go out of my way to hide them as you can tell by my clothes, but most people don't usually examine them like you are right now."

She went on to explain her connection with the draconic, and the various things she picked up from them aside from the body. Well, it certainly explained a lot at least... flirty and social, but never been farther than that because whoever she's with the first time is basically the last time for her. "I can respect that... Honestly I've hardly even considered being with a woman before now, being that this is my first exposure to it and all that. But i'm not a very outgoing person in that respect... i'd probably go my whole life single unless someone really appeals to me, or someone comes on strongly like you have." He suddenly caught himself after he had said that and started trying to cover his tracks.

"Th-that wasn't meant to sound like it came out, I swear! It sounded way better in my head."
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:22 pm

Misaki simply smiled as Hiruko went on to admit that she was the first to take such a close notice of his scars, part of her liked that. Not just in a semi romantic way, but it was like she was the first person to examine a piece of art, and in that way it felt almost like an honor. But she pulled her eyes away from his skin to watch his face as he continued to speak, a smirk slowly forming across her lips as he hinted at his own feelings regarding their encounter, and then tried to backpedal across his own words. It didn't work, she had already noticed, but it made her smile still.

"Before now.... like I have..." she said quietly, watching his expression for the embarrassment she was sure would come after she had highlighted the very statements he had tried to come back from. "Maybe I like the sound of that." she admitted, chancing a glance at the sky and sighing quietly before turning her eyes back to Hiruko. "Maybe we can explore that more another time, I think you might be late to see your friends if we stay much longer." she told him before turning to the edge of the water and pulling herself out.

Once out she grabbed her towel, her wings stretching and shaking to send water every direction before she began drying the rest of her off. "Any chance you'd like to do this again sometime?" she asked, turning to watch Hiruko get out of the water himself, in the back of her mind hoping for a particular answer from the man.

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:25 pm

Still embarrassed by what he had said, Hiruko scratched his head as he noticed Misaki's smile. So far, she had warmed up to him really well it seemed, but as he was still so inexperienced with all of this he didn't really know what to make of the smile, or the situation as a whole. But her words, as they had before, put him to ease with a sigh... while still managing to keep that feeling of butterflies fluttering about in his stomach somehow. It was paradoxical; He felt good and relaxed around her, but also on edge and slightly nauseous. It was unlike anything he had experienced before, but then again he had never even attempted to be with a woman before, so perhaps this was just how it was.

"Heh... maybe I like the sound of it too..." He smiled at her as he responded, eyeing her scales once again as she moved towards the edge of the water. Then she mentioned what he had to do later that night. "Oh, right. I forgot about that for a second. Shit, it's getting late, I have a few things to do before I go to meet them. Lost track of time I guess." He moved to follow her out of the water, but was quickly stunned by the violent shaking flinging water all about. "Ah, watch where you fling that water!" He said while laughing playfully. He went to grab his towel as well, drying off normally while also wrapping the towel around his waist. Once he was done, he looked to Misaki and smiled as he responded.

"For sure. Whenever you're up for it."
Active Characters

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:14 pm

Misaki grinned and laughed as Hiruko protested the water she flung about. It wasn't entirely intentional, flinging him with water like that, but she had known too that she couldn't really avoid it either. She was just glad to see that the man she had met in the graveyard that day was now smiling so much. She had set out to cheer him up and while it had taken more work that originally anticipated, she was glad she had done it.

She didn't bother to wrap the towel around her body, given the way her wings and tail were it would have been rather difficult to achieve. Instead she threw it over a shoulder as she turned and lead the way to the exit, feeling like she'd made a new friend even, and already looking forward to the next time they ran into one another.

Return to “Kumogakure no Sato”