Fall's Heart

Joker

Fall's Heart

Post by Joker » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:04 pm

A young male with brown hair found himself in what could only be described as the most scenic place he could think of. A place simply known as the Heart of Kumogakure, the naturalistic scene was a balsam to the boy’s soul. The smell of fresh grass overwhelmed him and allowed all his muscles to react. His breath that was out of pace from running the whole way returned to its normal rhythm. Hideki flashed a huge grin as he saw the Raikage’s office, a place where almost all boys and girls in the village dreamed of residing in as the commander in chief of the shinobi force.

The young shinobi kicked of his sandals and did what he did best, be an irritating and hyperactive brat as he ran as fast his feet would take him and belly slid across the grass, somehow forgetting that he wasn’t the only person there. ”Okay!” The young teen propped himself up into a handstand and began a cartwheel. ”Onwards and upwards!” He almost yelled as he began to cartwheel down a bit of a slope, having lost himself in his tornado like excitement. He lost balance and fell to his side where he just ended up rolling down the small downward slope, a strong possibility of him rolling into someone. ’No way...Is it gonna happen again…'

Clearly Hideki has had a good amount of experience with embarrassing himself.
My thread
Characters
NameRankVillagePlotboardsSocalsStat Total
Awai, RaizouChuuninKonohagakure[S:0 A:0 B:0 C:1 D:0]3 140

Kabu

Fall's Heart

Post by Kabu » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:07 pm

Eiko meanwhile was walking nearby,having just finished shopping and taking a stroll around the village before heading home for a bath and dinner, humming to herself as she thought about what she was going to be making though she stopped and took a step back as her ears suddenly twitched, the sound of someone practically falling down a slope catching her ears. Her eyesight was very near gone at this point but thanks to the time that she had been spending together with Souma her other senses had vastly improved, allowing her to neatly dodge the young man that came hurtling down towards her, a group of crates and barrels unfortunately laying in his path.

She unfortunately wouldn't be able to stop him from making a head on collision but she was there right away to offer a helping hand, kneeling down as she extended her hand to help him up, her lips turned up into a small smile and a gentle expression on her face. "Are you okay? You should really be more careful next time." she said, barely able to resist giggling at the reprimand. The sight of him rolling down that hill like that had been a little funny, though it had no doubt hurt at least a little, if not physically then it had no doubt bruised his ego.
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

Joker

Fall's Heart

Post by Joker » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:09 am

The person who Hideki had nearly crashed into ended up avoiding him, though that lead to the young man heading into a pile of crates, some of these falling down on him. The young man groaned for a few seconds as he pushed a crate off his stomach and rolled sideward to get away from the crates and look upward. He took in a deep breath and stood up, dusting his clothes off, before looking at his -almost- victim. What he saw made his breath hitch for just the slightest of seconds. ’Damn, nearly crashed into a cute girl...Would be kinda nice though.’ This ‘girl’ was somewhat older than the brown haired male though.

Remembering that she had addressed him moments before the young teen replied, his words more spilling out than really being understandable. ”Ah, eh...yeah yeah, will do.” He was speaking though his eyes were roaming over her body, taking in the minor details. ”Hey miss, what’re your three sizes? Can’t really tell from here, ah how rude...I’m Hideki...Atsuchi Hideki, Genin.” He said as his eyes laid themselves on her hitai-ate. ”Guess I should tell you mine first...Hm, guess it’s more like 68-60-70, or something like that anyway.”
My thread
Characters

Kabu

Fall's Heart

Post by Kabu » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:32 pm

Now, most women may have had a much worse reaction to that question, and in her younger days Eiko may have very well been the same, but she simply gave him a wry smile. Judging from his reaction to her appearance along with the way that he was looking her up and down she was feeling that maybe this could end up being fun. "Now now, a lady doesn't reveal those things so easily. I may be willing to share if you find a way to earn it though" she said, a playful tone to her voice, accompanied by that same wry smile. Sometimes she herself couldn't believe how much she had changed, the people that she had met having played a big part in helping her grow up from a shy little girl to the young woman that she was now.

"By the way, I'm Fuyuki Eiko. It's good to meet you." she said, having almost forgotten to introduce herself in the heat of the moment. She thought about asking how he had ended up tumbling down that slope but it was probably embarrassing and sympathy for his condition won out over her curiosity, for the time being at least.
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

Joker

Fall's Heart

Post by Joker » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:58 pm

Hideki listened to the woman in front of him speaking of him earning the right to find out about her three sizes. ”What’ya mean, I just told you mine that should be enough. Hm, whatever you say.” He said crossing his arms in a pout before he found himself chuckling a bit, any other person would have smacked him for that. ”If you say that then I guess you’ve got something you need doing or could it be that this Miss is just saying things for the sake of it.” He said chuckling, not thinking about how that could be taken.

”Nice to meet’ya too, I’m Hi- Wait I already introduced myself.” He said rubbing the back of his head before he chuckled a bit. ”Anyway what’re you up to, doesn’t seem like you’re the type to spend all day teasing people.” Hideki said getting in a little jab hopefully at the expense of the older girl. Hideki heard a shout behind him, a woman seemed to pointing at a running perpetrator. ”Ah...Shit, one sec! I’ve gotta catch this guy!” Hideki said as he went off sprinting, hoping to catch the perp who happened to be even shorter than he was.

My thread
Characters

Kabu

Fall's Heart

Post by Kabu » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:44 am

Eiko simply rose a brow, a small smirk rising to her face and an idea coming to mind as Hideki ran off to catch a perpetrator, stealthily channeling chakra to her foot and then stomping the ground with her heel, a rock formation popping up underneath the perp's feet, binding them as a result. Stretching, she let out a quiet sigh and walking towards the area where Hideki was running towards and the perpetrator was struggling to escape from their earthly shackles. "That felt great. Haven't had a chance to do that in a long time." she muttered to herself. not even having had many opportunities outside of training with Souma to actually practice her techniques, plus it had simply seemed like fun... and it actually had been to some extent.

"Hope you didn't mind the help. It felt like this way would be much faster and a lot less trouble." she spoke, her gaze turning towards Hideki as she caught up, her arms crossed as her gaze turned back towards that poor fool that she had just caught.

"What did he do anyways? He doesn't really look that old." she asked, her head tilted to the side as she did. She hadn't taken any time to actually think about it, having simply acted, but taking a good look at the kid now she couldn't help but wonder what was actually happening.
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

Return to “Kumogakure no Sato”