Blasted Fibres

Joker

Blasted Fibres

Post by Joker » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:42 pm

A brown haired young teen found himself dashing through the village hidden in the clouds with his signature grin plastered onto his face. An epitome of happiness and youthful energy was currently wasting time jumping backward and forwards. It was evening in the mountain village, and the crowds on the streets were thinning out, however for Hideki who strived to improve it was only the start. Running errands for his family was the start of the day and now it was time for his training, or so he wished. The young teenager hit ground level once more, in front of the academy with a small grin on his face.

Without even a second to pause Hideki ran into the first training ground he saw that was mostly free. The young man immediately went into what he wanted to practice that day, his katon jutsu or rather the more explosive of these. ”Hehe, I’ll create that super secret mega killer move by the end of today!” He said to himself with a smirk that sat on the cocky side of things. ’Alright, I need to concentrate for this one, make it explosive and give it a good punch. He thought to himself as he closed his eyes to feel out the flow of his chakra.

His hands whipped through a series of hand seals as he began to cast his jutsu, katon chakra encircling his right hand. As he finished his jutsu Hideki whipped out a kunai from his pouch and charged all his chakra into there. He wasn’t done yet however as his kunai was now charged with explosive energy. He held the kunai as he channeled katon chakra into his other hand, the chakra glowed red different from its usual blue. The young teen grinned as his second jutsu now came into effect however there was a sheen of sweat covering his forehead from casting two jutsu successively.

He threw the kunai up in the air, carefully watching it’s flips, his right leg slid forward as he prepared to punch with his katon enhanced left fist. Once the butt of the weapon faced him, Hideki punched the kunai letting the katon chakra explode with the force of an explosive tag, only his experience with his own techniques stopped him from blinding himself with his own technique. The brown haired youth watched as his kunai soared away, however his right eye twitched as he realized it was going in the wrong direction. ”Better stop this quick.” He said as he used the normal chakra kai before the kunai got too far away, however he forgot to think about who would be in the direction of the explosion that just ran loud and true a second ago.

”Ah shit, I hope I didn’t hit anyone…” Hideki muttered as he went to check on the epicenter of the C rank explosion.
JutsuShow
*Katon • Bomb Creation
C-Rank Ninjutsu
By channeling katon chakra into any item, the user will turn it into a ticking time bomb. Either when 3 posts are up or when activated through the use of Chakra Kai, the object will explode, releasing all the katon chakra in it in a C-Rank explosion and scattering flames in the immediate area.

Baku-Ken: Hagen
D Rank Ninjutsu
Hideki channels Katon chakra toward his fist after which he will try and strike at his opponent releasing concussive force outward equivalent to that of an explosive tag. This jutsu will dissipate after 3 posts if no contact is made.
My thread
Characters
NameRankVillagePlotboardsSocalsStat Total
Awai, RaizouChuuninKonohagakure[S:0 A:0 B:0 C:1 D:0]3 140

Return to “Kumogakure no Sato”