Clouds, Rainbows, Action!

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

Post by Sia » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:17 am

A party? It had been a while since Ao had been to a party. Especially a non-formal occasion. But she wasn't complaining by any means. She was still young, she still looked good, she still knew how to rock. All of the ingredients for the cocktail which was the night were stirred and ready. The rather large house was located not far off the side streets from one of the more market-inclined areas. Bustling with people, she could barely hear her own thoughts over the music and the crowd. So why was it then that she was so incredibly bored?

She scanned the crowd, looking for anyone she might recognize, but to no avail. It was mostly civilians. Lately she had lost touch with civilian life a bit, having been granted the title of Bannin and now being surrounded primarily with other shinobi, until tonight. The point was for her to catch a break from missions and have some fun times. But the party just wasn't what she was expecting. Had she grown too used to formal gatherings? Or maybe the party just sucked? She strolled through the crowd, up towards the second floor of the building. Her attire contrasted with her physical appearance greatly. A slim-fitted jet-black dress, only a right sleeve. It caused her hair to stand out even more than usual.

With a sigh, she pushed past a few more people until she found herself on the balcony, staring out into the night sky. The stars were beautiful. Perhaps she should take a break from Kumogakure for a while. Go out and explore, learn new things. Perhaps she should just go back home and sleep.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage
User flair: Why saigen people?!?

Post by Taiga » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:38 am

Hayate was in plain clothes, choosing to not draw too much attention to himself tonight. Clearly, people who looked at him long enough knew who he was, but at this club there was also kind of an unspoken rule. No matter who was there, you let them be. You let them be normal- just like everyone else. It was one of the few reasons he could come here so often when the office got too stuffy and he needed a mental break. Leaning against the balcony he gazed up to the moon- it was the same moon that people had gazed at for generations, yet the world had changed so much... in a poetic way, it was nice to have something unchanging in your life.

Letting out a sigh, a gentle breeze lifted his blond, bordering white fluffy hair with each gust, and caused his black jinbei to flutter in the wind. He ran his hands through his hair, slicking it back, then grabbed his drink from the ground where it had sat next to his sandal clad feet. Years ago he had been an alcoholic, even recently he had lapsed. Not many in Kumogakure knew that.

In a single mighty swig, the entire glass was gone. He turned to go get more, when a particularly attractive woman caught his eye. She was wearing a sleek black dress with one sleeve, her skin was a light and creamy tone, her hair an amazing spectrum of colors. Her face was well proportioned, albeit her eyes a bit odd. Despite being of average figure, she was seemingly fit and seemed to be pretty in that odd-way that only normal could be. As if his head swivel hadn't shown his intent, the slightly red-cheeked Hayate stumbled over towards the woman.

She seemed somewhat familiar- and he even felt like he knew her name.

"Kaori? Is that you?"

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

Post by Sia » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:00 am

Her tranquility was disturbed, but not by much. She noticed as a blonde-haired ordinary looking guy made his way out onto the balcony as well, but his back was towards her and he appeared to be minding his own business. He had set his drink down and like her was staring up into the night sky. Otherwise, she paid him no mind. Her thoughts soared, however. Wasn't she supposed to be enjoying the party? Her desire to have fun and relax a bit was not being fulfilled. Perhaps she just needed a different sort of entertainment? Surely, something interesting was going on inside. As she turned to rejoin the community, she noticed that the man before had begun taking an interest in her.

Hayate? Hmm. He looked quite...plain. She reckoned he didn't want to draw attention to himself. That was fair. She didn't particularly have that luxury, generally. Her hair did the job for her, shining like a beacon wherever she went. On the other hand, here was a place where not a soul gave a damn who you were. Here, the Raikage was just another guy and she just another girl. Titles meant nothing. Power meant nothing. Here it was all about having fun. Unfortunately, it just wasn't happening for Ao. Hayate was rather red in the face, he'd clearly been drinking. Ao didn't judge. She'd had her fair share of the bottle. Tonight was no different. Perhaps it was the alcohol causing her to wallow in self-pity. Or perhaps the alcohol just brought it from beneath the surface. In any case, she was not at all judgmental of him. Everyone needed a break.

She kneeled, a bit awkwardly due to her dress. Bowing her head but maintaining eye contact, she responded. "Lord Hayate, sir."
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Return to “Kumogakure no Sato”