Do you feel like a Raaaaaaaaainboooooow?

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

Post by Sia » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:48 pm

Slewing together a rather simple and quick series of hand seals, Ao surged chakra outwards from her body towards the clone she had created just a few mere moments before. Her clone watched as she strung together the hand seals, also watching as Ao followed up with her initiation of a ninjutsu, Ao continuing her string of hand seals and spewing forth a yellow tinted sphere of flame. As it darted forward at a great speed, it began to change in color, becoming an even brighter yellow in color as it sailed towards the clone, flying through the air before impacting them squarely, causing a tinge of shocks to disperse around them, though with little force of impact. "Not quite right" the clone spoke back to Ao, relaying to her the visual effects of the tested genjutsu. It would seem her genjutsu did not have the effect she had desired and so she would have to try it again, with a bit of difference.

Ao thought for a moment and began to slew together another series of hand seals. She changed them up ever so slightly from the first variation she had done, and continued with her followup set as she had before, proceeding as normal and not changing the second set whatsoever. Her clone watched, identifying the hand seals immediately and looking onwards as her origin fired off an extremely bright yellow sphere of flame, rather than a slightly yellow flame that later became bright yellow. The flame made impact, and dispersed a small amount of shocks as before. "Still not how you want it" Her clone informed her. Ao pondered again, mulling over everything she had learned in her career in this regard. With newfound determination, she tried again.

Ao slew together yet another series of hand seals, changing the first set again in a slight fashion, hoping to achieve her desired effect. The next set, like the two attempts before, remained entirely unchanged. As she looked on, a slightly yellow ball of flames was sent towards her clone. However, things were largely different from her clones point of view. To her clone, Ao had sent forwards a sphere of lightning in the same shape and size as the orb of flame that Ao had really sent out. The false lightning hit Ao's clone and dispersed into shocks. "That one did it." And so her new style of genjutsu was beginning to unfold. She had disguised her katon jutsu as a raiton jutsu.

414 words

Genjutsu: Katon is Raiton
D-Ranked Illusion Genjutsu
The user will form a series of hand seals, seeing these seals being the trigger for the genjutsu. For those initiated, anytime within the next three posts that the user casts a Katon ninjutsu, it will instead appear as a Raiton ninjutsu in the same shape, size, and stats. Though the initial period for the genjutsu is three posts, the changed ninjutsus appearance will last until the end of the ninjutsus duration.

Also this was my post #3900 woohoo
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Sia

Post by Sia » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:42 am

Ao set out as she had before, stringing together a series of hand seals and pushing a wave of chakra outwards from her body, connecting with her clone as she continued to do hand seals in order to perform her fuuton ninjutsu. She pushed forwards, causing a rift of fuuton to pulse through the air in every direction around her, kicking up dirt everywhere. Ao's clone would lob a kunai weakly in Ao's direction, the kunai being repulsed by the fuuton current, from Ao's point of view. From the clones point of view, the kunai got towards Ao before a chunk of stone suddenly materialized in the air and batted away at the kunai. Ao's clone spoke to her, "Hmm. Not exactly what we wanted. The stone materialized only at the moment the kunai would have hit the barrier. Lets try again."

Ao strung together a similar set of handseals as before, changing them up ever so slightly as she did so, hoping to achieve the effect she so desired. She was beginning to enjoy tinkering and experimenting with genjutsu. A smile on her face, Ao surged her chakra outwards again, stringing together the next set of hand seals and again pushing fuuton chakra out of her body in every direction around her. Ao's clone would grab the same kunai from before and again lob it in her creators direction, looking intently to see the effects of the genjutsu. This one was much closer to the desired effect, but still not quite perfect. The clone watched as Ao created rocks all around herself and pushed them outwards as a shell, but the Kunai didn't seem to meet with it correctly visually. Rather than being repelled on contact with the stone, it appeared to go into the stone partially before being ejected back out. "The timing wasn't correct, the kunai went into the stone before leaving, rather than being batted away."

So it was that Ao very minutely changed her genjutsu hand seals, again surging the area with a wave of chakra so as to begin her genjutsu, continuing onwards to form hand seals for her fuuton ninjutsu, sending out a wave of fuuton chakra in every direction, looking on as her clone lobbed another kunai in her direction and again watching as her fuuton repelled it. From her clones point of view however, Ao had created a dome of sturdy rocks, rocks which would meet with and slap away the kunai that had been thrown at Ao. "There, that did it."

421 words

Genjutsu: Fuuton is Doton
The user will form a series of hand seals, seeing these seals being the trigger for the genjutsu. For those initiated, anytime within the next three posts that the user casts a Fuuton ninjutsu, it will instead appear as a Doton ninjutsu in the same shape, size, and stats. Though the initial period for the genjutsu is three posts, the changed ninjutsus appearance will last until the end of the ninjutsus duration.
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

Sia

Post by Sia » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:48 pm

Time for the next step, Ao thought to herself. She began slewing together a string of hand seals and immediately sent out a surge of chakra, forcing it to meet with her clone, which she had prepared in advance. As she pushed out the chakra, her hand seals did not cease. From forming the genjutsu, she went straight into the seals for a rather simple raiton ninjutsu. Her goal here was to disguise her raiton jutsu as a suiton jutsu. She had been succesful in her endeavors thus far, so she figured it would not be too terribly difficult to further experiment and achieve her desired results. As she finished her hand seals, a spider web shape of lightning chakra shot forth from her hands towards her clone.

Things became a bit different from there, from her clones point of view. At first, the genjutsu did not properly work in any way, shape, or fashion. The clone witnessed a raiton ninjutsu be performed, but as it sped towards them, it began to change in color, losing its normal yellowish gleam and become a strange matte blue, losing its shine, shimmer, and glow. The clone would disrupt the web and the practice would continue. "It turned into a blue...lets just call it a mess."

Ao slew together another experimental set of hand seals, again she sent out a wave of her genjutsu chakra to meet and mingle into her clones, again she continued with a string of ninjutsu hand seals, proficiently flowing them together as she had done so many times in the past. Sending forth a web of raiton chakra at a genins pace, she waited for her clones observations. From her clones point of view, this one was much more accurate to what Ao had envisioned in her minds eye, but still not quite right. To the clone, it was simply just a large flat globule of suiton. Not yet perfected, it would seem.

"Correct element, incorrect shape."

Hopefully for the last time for this instance, Ao strung together a set of hand seals. Once more, she sent out a surge of chakra to meet with her clones consciousness, injecting her genjutsu as she strung together her next set of hand seals, shooting forward a net of electricity. She waited again, for her clones reaction. To the clone it had appeared as though a web made of water had been formed and shot forwards. A success. The clone relayed the information as such.

411 words.

Genjutsu: Raiton is Suiton
The user will form a series of hand seals, seeing these seals being the trigger for the genjutsu. For those initiated, anytime within the next three posts that the user casts a Raiton ninjutsu, it will instead appear as a Suiton ninjutsu in the same shape, size, and stats. Though the initial period for the genjutsu is three posts, the changed ninjutsus appearance will last until the end of the ninjutsus duration.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Sia

Post by Sia » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:25 am

Ao began to put together a quick set of hand seals, again pushing out a wave of chakra so as to try out some of her more experimental genjutsu. As her chakra went out to meet with her clone, she followed up this procedure by slewing together a set of hand seals in order to perform her doton technique. She brought her hands apart, a razor-sharp, hearty and durable blade began to form, rather slowly. It extended out up to four meters in length. Ao swung it at her clone. However, from her clones vantage point, the stone looked a bit abnormal. Rather than being the normal brown coloration of most doton techniques, the blade began to look more orange over time. The clone struck the flat side of the blade, breaking it. "It began as stone, but become orange."

Again, Ao began to string together her hand seals. Of course it was never right on the first attempt. Why would she be so lucky? She pushed her chakra outwards, again causing it to mingle and interwine within the consciousness of her clone. Again she would perform a series of hand seals in order to create a lengthy, sharp, blade of stone. Again she would swing it at her clone, a measure meant to ensure the illusion held up if it was initially successful. Her clone looked on. This time, the stone was already a bright orange as it was created, a strange sight to behold if not necessarily the desired effect of the jutsu. The clone batted away this one as well, and relayed the appropriate information to its creator.

Being one step closer to completing the jutsu, Ao began to put together yet another series of hand seals, crafting and weaving her genjutsu on the spot, surging out her chakra to again meet with the mind of her clone. She continued on to perform the same doton jutsu as her previous two attempts, the stone forming out of the one hand and following the other before it would extend past that due to its length. She swung the blade, hopefully for the last time. From her clones vantage point however, it was not a blade of stone. To the clone, it appeared in its entirety throughout the duration of the technique that the blade was made of fire, which was exactly the effect that Ao had been going for. The clone told her as such, and the genjutsu as ready to go.

413 words.

Genjutsu: Doton is Katon
The user will form a series of hand seals, seeing these seals being the trigger for the genjutsu. For those initiated, anytime within the next three posts that the user casts a Doton ninjutsu, it will instead appear as a Katon ninjutsu in the same shape, size, and stats. Though the initial period for the genjutsu is three posts, the changed ninjutsus appearance will last until the end of the ninjutsus duration.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Sia

Post by Sia » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:26 pm

For what was hopefully the last time in this session, Ao began her experiment by stringing together a bit of trial hand seals, sending out from her core a wave of genjutsu chakra meant to meet up with her clones system and cause her desired illusions. She followed this up with a series of hand seals, weaving together a quick little suiton jutsu she liked to use when teaching in the academy. A sphere of water appeared before her, being moved and directed about by the movement of her hands. As she caused her sphere of water to move around, her clone tossed a kunai towards her, though Ao redirected the sphere to intercept. From the clones point of view however, it did not appear as a regular sphere of suiton. Instead, it had an odd greenish tint to it, making it more of a sea green in color, if truth be told. The clone relayed this information to Ao and so she dispelled her ninjutsu in order to try again.

Forming together a slightly modified set of hand seals in order to cast her genjutsu technique, she again sent out a wave of her chakra to meet up with her clones. Again she would follow it up with her rather simple suiton technique, stringing together more hand seals and again forming the orb between her hands which she would use to intercept the kunai from her clone. From her clones vantage point, this one was much more in line with what Ao had intended. The orb formed had indeed looked like a swirling sphere of wind, but as the kunai went in it began to distort and look more akin to the suiton that it truly was. "It turned back into water when the kunai went in."

Again, Ao would slew together a string of hand seals varied slightly from before, again she would send out her chakra to mingle and interfere with her clones mind. She once more performed the hand seals for her suiton technique, causing the orb of water to spawn and move around before her, catching a kunai tossed from the clone. From the point of view of her clone however, the technique was a great success. To the clone, it had appeared as though Ao had created a sphere of swirling fuuton, even when the kunai had made contact with the illusion, the appearance that it was a fuuton technique still held up. "Nice work."

409 words

Genjutsu: Suiton is Fuuton
The user will form a series of hand seals, seeing these seals being the trigger for the genjutsu. For those initiated, anytime within the next three posts that the user casts a Suiton ninjutsu, it will instead appear as a Fuuton ninjutsu in the same shape, size, and stats. Though the initial period for the genjutsu is three posts, the changed ninjutsus appearance will last until the end of the ninjutsus duration.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Return to “Kumogakure no Sato”