Humble Greetings

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

Humble Greetings

Post by Sia » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:34 am

The Akino peaks were a more recent addition to Kumogakure's landmarks and features and oddly enough Ao had yet to visit them. Not for a lack of wanting to, mind you. Ao had just been incredibly busy in her days since the war. Receiving the title of Bannin, helping in the academy, going on highly classified missions. Her days were filled with activity. It was rare that she would ever catch a break, such as today. She found herself making her way up the peak on foot, leisurely strolling along the pathways and generally taking her time to take in the scenery on the way up. It wasn't much, not on the walk up the path at least, but as she made her way further and further up, the altitude change became a bit more apparent, as did the sights. She wore her general civilian attire, a mostly black and grey outfit with a black scarf, her hair contrasted with it greatly.

She could see the shrine up ahead, a homage to the eighth Raikage. She had not known him very well, but like the current one he had her respect. Still, her lack of interaction with the eighth did make visiting the shrine a bit of an oddity. Truly, she was here for the great view she would have of the village from up top the peak, just near the Roost. Only certain areas of the peak were fenced off, mostly for civilians sake. Ao made her way towards one and leaned against it, peering out over the village and taking in the sight. Truly a marvel of architecture, the village was glorious to behold from this height. One could see the towers and hanging walkways that intertwined and connected each area of residence. Communities intermingled and entwined together into one large, well-oiled machine.

It was nice to relax, she had to admit. For Ao, her life had been full of activity for so long though, it was almost unnerving to have nothing to do. It didn't feel right, didn't feel natural. She needed a new project to work on. A new genin squad, perhaps? Something to occupy her time. Perhaps she would retire, and leave the village. Maybe she would step down and teach in the academy. Her desire to help and develop others was overwhelming, but lately all she had been doing is fly solo. It was time or a change.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

Humble Greetings

Post by Willoria » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:22 pm

NoteShow
Misaki is only flying as a social thing, not applicable in combat since no jutsu for it yet, but if you'd like me to edit it out just let me know.
Nothing made Misaki happier than feeling the wind on her face. For years she had known her heart lie with the dragons that often hid in the mountains, and today was a day where she felt that was confirmed. She hardly had to do any work to stay in the air at this point, she had gotten up to a height where keeping her wings at the right angle was enough to keep her gliding through the air, and smiling like a happy child. Her entire family knew she was different, aloof, always happy and carefree, and in these moments even she felt it. There were no stares, no questions, no regrets, here there was only freedom.

Even if she hadn't quite mastered her landings yet.

She spied below her an empty spice and aimed for it to land, but as much as she wished she could land gracefully on her feet it wasn't quite possible yet, she hadn't gotten that far in her learning just yet. As a result she might have touched her feet to the ground, but immediately she tucked her wings around her to protect herself and went into a roll across the ground, laughing the entire way.

She hadn't even noticed the shrine, which she had barely missed, and she certainly hadn't noticed Ao not too far away, at least not until she was sprawled on her back and laughing with absolute glee. Glancing over the dragon girl couldn't help a blush as she scrambled to a knee at least, trying to catch her breath as she tried to smile at the other woman. "I'm so sorry, I did not mean to intrude on anyone..." she said breathlessly.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

Humble Greetings

Post by Sia » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:15 am

Though her peace wasn't necessarily interrupted, it didn't continue as per its norm either. Ao caught glimpse of something moving through the air, something large. On second look, it appeared to be some odd sort of humanoid creature. She supposed it was of no threat, else the patrols would have done away with its existence already. Still, quite the oddity to behold. As it glided through the air, it appeared to be smiling. On further inspection...it was a human. An odd-looking one, but a human nonetheless. In fairness, Ao didn't have room to judge. She didn't exactly appear as "normal" herself. Be that as it may, she eyed the dragonesque as they glided around in the sky.

Ao continued to keep watch. It was a nice, gentle flight through the air, almost graceful. But it seemed they were unable to regain their altitude, they slowly but surely descended inch by inch until they were almost at level with the peak Ao had been on. Now that she was coming closer, Ao could make out that it was a woman, and likely a shinobi at that. The lady brought her rings in and crashed into the ground, quite literally rolling along the ground with laughter. Ao herself couldn't help but burst out with a rich laugh herself, having witnessed the entire landing spectacle in its full, unadulterated glory. She rushed up to check on the girl, stifling the last bits of her laughter and extending a hand in offer to help her up. "Haha, are you okay? Might need to work on your landings a little bit." As she knelt over to extend her hand, her vibrantly colored hair fell around her face.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

Humble Greetings

Post by Willoria » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:34 pm

Misaki was still giggling as rainbow hair seemed to fall into her view and she looked up into eyes filled with joy, grinning back at them as she accepted the offered hand to help herself up. "I'm okay." she said, still giggling herself. "Yeah I got all this done... these wings, the tail... great for flight... but haven't quite figured out the landing yet." she tried to explain, still laughing.

Shaking her head she looked at the dirt she'd kicked up on her attempted landing and shook her head. "Oh if only I really were a dragon, landings would be easier..." she muttered, looking up one of the nearby mountains. "Perhaps I should visit the colony again, they might be willing to give me lessons."

Blushing suddenly she realized she was speaking to herself while ignoring the woman in front of her. "Oh I'm so sorry." she suddenly said. "So rude. I'm Ishiguro Misaki." she said, finally introducing herself. "Some call me Dracona though." she added. But instead of extending a hand in introduction, her normal bubbly and outgoing self made an appearance as she suddenly hugged the woman in front of her as part of her introduction.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Return to “Kumogakure no Sato”