Early Morning Birds

Zantae

Early Morning Birds

Post by Zantae » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:30 am

Post Introduction:

It's early in the morning and the sun is climbing the sky. Warai wakes up to the sun shining in his face. Warai got out of bed and did his morning stretches. After finishing waking his body up he made his bed and straightened his room up. Warai was extremely excited about finally becoming a gennin. He smelled breakfast in the air and knew his mom had been getting busy in the kitchen. Warai went to get Gale his pet falcon who he had since it was a small fledgling. Entering Gale's room Warai saw that Gale was woke and lively as he flew around the room. Warai caught Gale's attention with a simple command, "Come" he said as he walked out the room leaving the door open for Gale to follow him. The duo headed down stairs to fill their bellies.

Gale had his own in house bird stand by the kitchen table that had a plate and water bowl built in. Gale flew straight to his bird stand and screeched out loud. "Morning mom, what you whipping up today" he said as he sat down at the table. His mom responded saying "just the usual waffles, pancakes and bacon. I also prepared Gale's fish". Gale let out another screech before picking at his wing feathers trying to get at a an itch. "You better feed him before he gets cranky" she said. Warai got up to get the fish for gale. It was already cut up and the bones had been taken out. Warai placed it on Gale's plate and filled his water. Gale started eating as soon as the fish hit his plate. After she finished cooking she gave Warai his plate and they both sat and ate their breakfast. "Im off to work make sure you lock up before you go" his mother told him as she put the dishes in the sink and headed out the door.

Warai went to the bathroom, washed up, brushed his teeth and headed to his room. Warai put on his clothes starting with his pants and T-shirt. He then put on his sleeveless vest, zipped it up and then put on his mask that only covered the lower part of his face which was everything under his eyes. Then he put on his belt and checked each of the three pouches on his belt making sure everything was there. He then put on his forearm guards. Warai grabbed his spiked chain and looped it around his belt on the left side. Then he grabbed his cloak which was hanging up by his closet. He buttoned it around his neck and let it flow down just below his waist only revealing his right arm concealing his left arm, belt and chain. After putting on all his clothes and gear he picked up his Kumo band and and tied it around his right shoulder. Warai went back down stairs to check on Gale. After Gale finally finished eating his fish breakfast Warai cleaned off his table and started grooming Gale. He brushed the bird lightly and put on Gales ankle band. Warai tapped his shoulder twice signaling Gale to hop on. After Gale hopped on they headed out the door and Warai locked the door.
What do we all have that no-one can loose?.........a Shadow hahahahaahahahahahheheheheheeh

Zantae

Early Morning Birds

Post by Zantae » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:44 am

The duo started to make there way through the quiet city greeting what few people where out this morning with a simple wave or a nod. They made their way to the western mountains. From there they headed to the training area. Once they made it to the training area Warai let Gale stretch his wings and fly around. Warai stood there with his right hand covering his eyes from the sun watching Gale soar threw the air.
What do we all have that no-one can loose?.........a Shadow hahahahaahahahahahheheheheheeh

The Legend Excalibur

Early Morning Birds

Post by The Legend Excalibur » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:32 am

Rami had been doing his morning preparation and training on the Academy grounds, as per his usual routine. He'd completed his stretches and runs, and currently was doing a form of meditation, where he circulated his chakra throughout his body for an extended period of time. He sat in an open area under the sun, and appreciated the warmth it gave off. His concentration was interrupted , however, by a shadow that began blocking the light. Opening his eyes and looking up, he saw a falcon flying in the air. Looking further, he noticed someone standing under it.

Getting up, he began to approach the figure, who, as he neared, saw was a child. "What're you doing out here so early, nephew?, he called over.
KirigakureOho TetsuJounin A-Rank Missing Ninja
IwagakureAkari Vale • Genin
IwagakureWu Sun • Chuunin
KonohagakureNara Shikado • Chuunin

Zantae

Early Morning Birds

Post by Zantae » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:48 am

Warai was watching Gale to make sure he doesn't get into any trouble but he heard someone call over to him. Warai looked over and saw a man who looked to be resting in the sunlight. "Oh, hey I was just gonna come here to practice and let Gale stretch his wings. I think it would be best if me and Gale are in top condition since I just became a Gennin." he said while looking back in the air to make sure Gale didn't fly too far away.

The Legend Excalibur

Early Morning Birds

Post by The Legend Excalibur » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:49 pm

"Really? Well, I'd say congratulations are in order.", he said as he approached Warai. "From now on, we're comrades. Good to have you at my back." He was practically beaming, his smile threatening to outclass the sun. He was a towering man, standing several feet over him. He wore a dull brown sleeveless tunic with a no shirt underneath, some black clothe shorts, and some basic wooden sandals.

"Kino, Rami." He offered his hand out in greeting.

Zantae

Early Morning Birds

Post by Zantae » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:52 pm

Warai was glad to hear the word comrade. He looked over at the approaching man who's smiles shined bright enough to blind him. The mans height was intimidating. He was like a skyscraper hovering over Warai. "Phantuma, Warai" he said as he shook Rami's hand. That is my partner Gale flying above us. He called for Gale with a command, "Come Gale". Gale came flying in gently and landed on Warai's Shoulder. Warai pulled back his cloak then grabbed a treat for Gale out of his left pouch and fed Gale.

The Legend Excalibur

Early Morning Birds

Post by The Legend Excalibur » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:51 am

"That's quite the falcon you have, there. How long have you had him? He took a short pace around, looking at each angle of it, before taking a seat next to Warai. He went to his side and pulled out some trail mix, and after taking some out, offered it to him. "It's good to see the next generation taking such responsibility for their training. It shows the future is in good hands.

Zantae

Early Morning Birds

Post by Zantae » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:42 am

Warai lifted his cloak up a bit and sat down to avoid sitting on the cloak. As he sat down the chain on his belt made a few rattling sounds. He accepted the trail mix being offered to him. "I've had him for a while now. Believe it or not when me and my mom saved him he could fit in the palm of my hand". He picked at the trail mix and gave some to Gale before pulling down his face mask and eating it himself.

"I believe that if one of us gets stronger it'll make those around that person get stronger as well. When more people get stronger that strength will only spread throughout the village. Then it will spread even further like the warmth of the rising sun as it rises into the sky." He said as he folded his legs and fixed his posture to sit straight up. "Thats why I'm gonna become as strong as I possibly can and share my strength with others. So to get stronger training is mandatory for me". He then pulls his facemask back above his nose covering the bottom half of his face.

The Legend Excalibur

Early Morning Birds

Post by The Legend Excalibur » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:52 am

"That's a belief to have. We're only as strong as those we surround ourselves with." He leaned back and laid on the ground, looking up into the sky. He remembered his graduation. He'd felt like he would burst with excitement. His parents had taken him out to dinner as a special reward, but his father reminded him that it was only the beginning on his path as a shinobi. He looked towards Warai. He hoped all of the next generation were like him.

"So, Warai. Have you formed a Genin Squad yet? Or chosen someone to be your sensei? That decision was an important first step, since it determined how the Genin in the squad would develop. Rami's squad had been composed of two childhood friends and his own father as their sensei.

Zantae

Early Morning Birds

Post by Zantae » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:20 am

"Actually I haven't yet. I wouldn't even know where to start". He lifted Gale off his shoulder and put him on the ground. "I haven't been the most social person to be honest". He felt unaccomplished by how anti-social he has been since joining the shinobi academy. He looked at down at Rami who had been looking at him the whole time. "How did you choose your team?"

The Legend Excalibur

Early Morning Birds

Post by The Legend Excalibur » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:58 am

"Me? Well, I had friends who entered the Academy at the same time as me. We'd known eachother since before primary school. When we each passed graduation, it felt only natural to join up to form our own squad.", he said, reflecting on the memories. For the first few months, I think, we focused on training and studying the basics, so that when we found a mentor, we wouldn't get held back by anything unnecessary. My father was always a source of wisdom and encouragement for me, so I suggested him, and the other two accepted." He shrugged.

"You must've talked to a couple of people in the Academy.", he paused, as if thinking. "Well, actually, you could be in a squad of one with a mentor. Depends or your preference for training, really."

Zantae

Early Morning Birds

Post by Zantae » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:50 pm

Zantae crossed his arms and leaned looked down in thinking hard about what Rami had said to him. "Hmmmm....weighing my options I think it would be better just to ask someone to mentor me. That would be a lot easier than trying to scramble a squad together right now". He looked around to find Gale who had hopped a few feet away. "The only thing is who would I ask to mentor me? It would have to be someone who has some time on their hands to train him." he thought to himself as he turned and looked at Rami. "Rami senpai, could you train me"? he asked clapping his hands together and slightly bowing his head. "I'm sure I won't be a waist of time or get in your way". He didn't move a muscle waiting for Rami's response.

Tristan

Early Morning Birds

Post by Tristan » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:39 am

Toroi sat crossed legged in the academy’s Training pit. As multiple Kunia and shiruken floated around him held in place by a magnetic field. Toroi had just got done teaching a class of students about basic Raiton techniques and how Raiton works in tangent with other nature types .So he was having a sort of down town and just relaxing experimenting with different ways to use magnet style beyond what he already knew .

Zantae

Early Morning Birds

Post by Zantae » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:02 am

Zantae heard some metallic clinging sounds in the distance. He looked over and saw a someone sitting not too far from them with floating shuriken around him. "Woah he has floating shuriken." he said as he pointed towards the mans direction. Zantae thought to himself "This had to be some kind of Raiton jutsu but there isn't any electricity so it must be a gravity manipulating jutsu". He looked around for gale who had been flying, looping through the air.

The Legend Excalibur

Early Morning Birds

Post by The Legend Excalibur » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:51 am

A quizzical look crossed his face. He honestly hadn't expected to be asked. It's true he had been recommended to take on a Genin Squad under his wing, but he'd been on so many missions lately that he just didn't have the time. But that wasn't to say he wasn't considering it. Teaching the younger generation was as much his duty as protecting the village. "Hmm." He sat up, and got to his feet. Walking toward the bowing Warai, he patted him on the shoulder. "I'd be glad to, Warai. I just hope I can live up to the respect you have for me.", he said smiling. "But don't think I'll go easy on you."

Zantae

Early Morning Birds

Post by Zantae » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:52 pm

Warai stood up straight and called for Gale. "I wouldn't accept any less sensai" he said as Gale landed on his shoulder. "I appreciate you taking me as your student. I won't disappoint you sensai."

The Legend Excalibur

Early Morning Birds

Post by The Legend Excalibur » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:35 am

"To be honest I'd been considering taking on a Genin Squad. Never hurts to pass on what you know.", he said, removing his hand as Gale landed. "I've recently reduced the number of missions I've been doing outside of Lightning Country, so the timing for this is perfect. We can get you some field experience, as well as familiarize you with the shinobi system that Kumo uses, if you don't already know it."

Tristan

Early Morning Birds

Post by Tristan » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:55 am

In terms of clothing Tori stood out Toroi goal when picking up his attire is to endure from top to bottom he looked like a blast from the past he wore a dark grey forehead protector he wore his fathers older kumo flak jacket which was the standard flak jacket 10 years prior these flak jackets were dark grey. It had extra shoulder padding, neck padding, mesh armour around the collarbone, three scroll pouches on the left side of the chest, and is fastened by metal clasps on the right side alongside a purple sash around the waist. Underneath the flak jacket he wore a charcoal grey long sleeve shirt with matching gloves with the metal sewed in. ,He has a white cloth wrap around his upper arm , His pants are also Dark grey with a white wrap around the leg above te knee , he wears Dark grey shinobi sandals

the Kunia floating Around his body were specially made ninja tools these are made of metals that work well with the magnetic fields his magnet style can produce giving them the ability to stay magnetic longer and be controlled from longer distances standing up from his relax position with a flick of his finger the Kunia lined up top to bottom following into his hands . He then put them back into his back pouch and walked form the academy

Zantae

Early Morning Birds

Post by Zantae » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:13 pm

"Hmmmm...the only thing i really know about Kumo's shinobi are that we start as gennin. I know that after completing missions and getting stronger we can become chunnin, then jonnin. I know its like a ranking system for shinobi with the raikage being the strongest and the leader of the village. I think thats about all i can remember about from what I was taught in the academy". He said slightly raising his right hand and shrugged his shoulders then dropping his hand to his side.

Return to “Kumogakure no Sato”