Open Training - A Stupid Idea?

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

Open Training - A Stupid Idea?

Post by Sia » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:13 pm

It for sure had been some time since the Kinslayer of the Clouds had set foot in her armor. Truly, she needed to stretch. Not quite old, but certainly she was with age, she eyed the area around her and set out as sage. In quiet observation, it had been some time spent past. She'd listened and waited, and had heard tails of great things passed. A thunderous storm, a torrential downpour. Even water, she may be it, were a storm at some times. A dark flowing tattoo of a great serpent's neck, a single sword at her side, she'd never dropped it, yet. Too still, she'd grown bored, and accustomed to no threat. Such a life was rather boring, so she sought out a bet.

"I have a stupid idea I would like to try." She says out loud, to no one in particular. A stupid idea, for sure, but then, she was full of them yet. With no regret, she beset, she'd accomplished naught and set. Perhaps she should go back to teaching, the vet. In a great sweeping motion, she brought forth a dramatic embrace. Here in the village, it was dark in the space. Quite early, no moonlight, too cloudy, too...Quiet. She certainly wasn't alone, for it was never quite so silent. A surge of dark chakras, grey and nullifying. A denjiton surge, fusion of wind and lightning. Her great hell move driver, the ace in the hole. A dead zone, where many might potentially fall null. In theory, it was nasty. It's effect could be ghastly, but she thought perhaps still, she could make it move rashly.

What if then, she supposed. She worked on a method. A way to inject it, to spread it, and infect it. Oh how wonderful, she surmised. A method came to her mind. A weird itching, inkling, idea of some kind. In the early morning mists, in darkness, this wisp. She sat in dark silence, and gathered her thoughts. Her senses did open, her eyes darting about. Quite twitchy, No doubt. One hand on her blade, she withdrew it in a daze. In a rhythm, like a drum, she stepped twice and unleashed the sun. She wondered then, if she could seal it into her body. If she could bind it to herself, and unleash it quite nicely. This was her World Wrecker, her defense in the night while she traveled back to the village, from the outskirts, out of sight.

jutsu used:
Denjiton: World Wrecker
S-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: 45 Ninjutsu
After amassing a buildup of Denjiton chakra within their body, the user will surge this overwhelming flux of Denjiton chakra will immediately be expelled outwards around themselves in a 75 meter radius from their person in every direction at a speed of 40. This radius will stay with the user, following them around for the next 12 posts. As the field moves outwards from the source, it will attempt to interact with physical ninjutsu that have been supplied with chakra, striking at them with a strength of 50 and obliterating them. As this chakra spreads outwards from its source, it will create a dead zone where chakra will cease to have any function whatsoever. Within the area, no individual will be able to shape or mold chakra in any way shape or form. Any summons will be immediately dispelled regardless of the circumstances of their summoning. Fuuinjutsu will be unable to be activated and will simply become inert until the effect ends. Any jutsu in the area will have their chakra immediately removed. Items that require chakra to use in any way become inert and ordinary. Beings tied to a core will become just that, a core and nothing more. Puppets will become inert. Anyone under the effects of Genjutsu will immediately be broken out. Doujutsu will cease to function and essentially become normal eyes while within the field. Any and all use of chakra becomes instantaneously and indefinitely negated and canceled within the area for the next 12 posts.

OOC: Revamp stats pending, I'm assuming I'm going to wind up averaging what remains of nin being removed into control to make this build be the same concept for 40 spd/50 str
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Return to “Kumogakure no Sato”