Quick March Training

Texas

Quick March Training

Post by Texas » Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:28 pm

[961/900]

Akihiko made his way to the Raikage's Building. He walked from his living quarters across the village. The day was very nice and the young pain didn't want to be stuck in the underbelly of the building during this nice day. It was one of those kind of days, Akihiko would spending doing leisurely activities. However, he wanted to live up to his potential and work harder on becoming a more capable shinobi. After speaking with the other Host's, he saw that there was no ceiling to what they could do once they mastered their Genma.

The child walked through the halls when he entered the building to a guarded door. The child nodded to both of them before they let the child in. Aki made his way down the stairs that were lit up by the torches. The Genin made his way to the bottom which was met by two guards and another door. As the child was let in, he only took three steps into the basement before the door was shut behind him. Guarding that door from the inside were another two ninja. 6 Shinobi alone guarded just the doors, he didn't actually know who else was guarding the building. It was one of those situations where he had to inform a guardian ahead of time.

The room itself was dark, but dimly lit. A large dome type room where the ground was made up of dirt. Aki, walked over to the middle of the room and sat himself down. The child crossed his legs and completely sat down. The shinobi made his hands into fists and placed them both together. With his eyes shut, Aki focused on the Genma inside him. He could feel himself distancing himself from reality. This feeling got worse and the child's body received a chill down his spine. This chill went down then back up to his brain which caused Aki to feel as though he was diving deeper into a different realm. This realm was within his own mind and crossed over with the Genma: Ryeunso.

In a dark depths and cold like feeling, Akihiko felt as though he had opened his eyes. In pure darkness was a large figure. This figure had gold scales, tails, crystal on his shoulders, and a crown over his head. Overall the being was god like. 'Ah you seem to have finally figured out how to talk to me properly. Pathetic, I assumed you were older' the large being said as he looked down at Akihiko. Ryeunso had his arms crossed as he looked down. The Genma held a status that gave a powerful presence. Akihiko couldn't help but feel somewhat timid for a second. What was this being? However, in classic Aki fashion he snapped out of it and became his natural self. 'I finally get to see what you look like.. I am not impressed. I didn't expect something like you to be so ugly'. Ryeusno leaned in closer after the child had insulted his looks. Not something the god like creature was used to, especially from the previous hosts.

'You child have intrigued me' he said before giving a small chuckle, 'speak now on why you are here so I can go back to resting'. Akihiko imitated the godlike being and folded his arms as well. Standing tall, the pink haired child looked at the being with the utmost confidence. 'Why I came here? It is simple Ryeusno, I am here to use your power. We have been together for a little bit now and I haven't been able to even get an idea of what you can do. I came to learn more......' He looked slightly down for a second due to the topic being a little tough to swallow, 'and become stronger. I want to help with this village and be looked at as a worthy advisory.'

This conversation resulted in the Genma to fully laugh. This laugh wasn't at Akihiko, but mainly at the situation. He rarely got the opportunity of a host to ask him for help. Usually it was more of demanding. It showed the naïve nature of the child, something he would only have for a little bit longer. It was only a matter of time before the innocence was gone and combat, missions, and other duties of an experience ninja would break him down to change. Ryeusno didn't necessarily want all of that to go away, in fact he more wanted to help the lad learn a little bit. Maybe he could entertain him and hold any form innocence to the child. After the short time of laughing, the Genma leaned backwards and spoke out to the young child. 'I will help you a little bit child to get you going. However, I won't be helping you all to often. Once you understand how my chakra works, it will be up to you to master it. It will come at a price however.' Excitedly Aki looked at the Genma. He lifted his arms and put them to his side with his fists clenched. 'Okay! What do you have in mind???' He shouted in eagerness.

Ryeusno smirked, although it would be tough to see, and spoke about his conditions. 'There will be a point later on in your life where I will want to control your body for a short time to see something for myself. I won't necessarily kill anyone, but I would like to test the limit of a few individuals. I will make it easier for you too and let you know when this will happen. All you would have to do is allow me to control your body. If you agree to these terms, I will help you get started.'

+1 Mastery
Last edited by Texas on Sat May 07, 2022 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Hatake, TenzinKonohagakure no SatoBannin - [color=#BF0000]Text Color[/color]
Ishiguro, AkihikoKumogakure no SatoChuunin - [color=#FF4080]Text Color[/color]
Kisama, GinjiroHeart EmpireNatsubushi - [color=#80BF80]Text Color[/color]
MurasakiIwagakure no SatoGenin - [color=#FF8040]Text Color[/color]
Test Thread

Texas

Quick March Training

Post by Texas » Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:53 pm

528/1000
'There will be a point later on in your life where I will want to control your body for a short time to see something for myself. I won't necessarily kill anyone, but I would like to test the limit of a few individuals. I will make it easier for you too and let you know when this will happen. All you would have to do is allow me to control your body. If you agree to these terms, I will help you get started.'

Those words echoed in the young boy's mind. What could this request truly mean. Akihiko was a dope, but he was fully stupid. If this was his request, would the trickster Genma truly tell the truth? Something about it didn't make sense and to the young lad, he wanted to make sure that they both were on the same page. He went from folding his arms to placing both of his arms to his side. Aki lifted his right arm and violently pointed at the giant god like creature. "Hey you. Do ya think I am going to fall for that? How do I know you will even follow those rules you are placing upon this agreement! I don't trust you!"

Right as the boy finished his sentence, the Genma broke out in laughter. He hadn't dealt with someone so annoying, yet entertaining. The genma kept his hands folded as he finished laughing. The large creature looked down upon the pink haired boy. "Child, my reputation is probably too good. You must have listened to the rumors properly. However, I am known for causing trouble and tricks, kind of like your punk little self. When it comes down to it, I do not lie. I promise what I said of my conditions would be true."

Akihiko stood there in complete confusion. If he was telling the truth, than he was telling the truth.... but if he was lying, it would be the perfect lie. What could be goin on. Aki grabbed his head with both of his hands in confusion. Does he trust him or not?

With some time passing, the child had his left arm crossed over his body with his right elbow leaning on it. It left his right hand to be stroking his chin. This was a dramatic pose to emphasize his thought. Although originally it was a way for him to get attention, now he does that as a way to focus and properly think. Aki looked at the Genma once more. "Fine, you have a deal."

By swallowing his pride, which was rare for the young delinquent. The Genma unfolded his arms and spoke towards Akihiko. "Then the deal is made child. Release your mind." Aki wanted to yell out that he was a pervert, but was somewhat frozen in his tracks as the Genma reached out to him. With his left arm yellow and covered in scales, he had reached Akihiko and used his pointer finger to tap the middle of his body. The finger was massive in stature, but the contact released a connection between the two Genma and Host.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Texas

Quick March Training

Post by Texas » Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:22 pm

508+528=1039/1000

The Genma Ryeusno touched the middle of Akihiko's chest. In the darkness they were in, rippled propelled from his feet and could be seen throughout the darkness. This awakened something within the boy. The Genma seemed to speak without moving his mouth. The eyes of Ryeusno grew brighter as it seemed as though chakra was increasing in the area.

From the outside where the guards were they would feel a pressuring feeling from the chakra increasing around them. It would be laced with an unsettling calming presence.

"You see child, There are a few things that you should know. Due to my nature, my chakra has bended to fit my motives. As a creature of habit and trick, my chakra gives off a sense of quiet and calm. Almost like a zen feeling. It is to give others the feeling of false assurance. Making someone comfortable and unassuming allows me and you the opportunity to trick someone completely. In due time, you will better understand."

As Ryeusno finished his sentence he pulled his finger from the boy's body. He moved his hand back to his side then folded them as he continued to talk. "Once you have a better understanding of my chakra, which you can utilize, you will have a better understanding of what kind of jutsu I poses. You see brat, my chakra and ability allows me to enter my own plane of existence. What you see outside of here is the regular plane of existence. Where we can enter is called the Limbo Realm. You might be put off my the lack of color in the limbo realm. It allows you to stay in a separate layer of reality itself all while being in the present realm."

While the Genma spoke, the chakra was released from his god like body. This overwhelming feeling was pressed upon the young child, allowing him to understand the pressure and presence that the chakra presented. While Akihiko was listening, he was releasing his own chakra in an attempt to mirror what he was feeling. "SO I can shift between worlds?!" Akihiko shouted without much thought.

This resulted in the Genma releasing more of his chakra out of anger. "NO! As I said it means that there are different layers of existence within the world you see now. By utilizing my chakra that has melded with yours, you will be able to shift between the different layers. For now, your simple brain wouldn't fully understand what you can do. For now you should have enough of an understanding to rip into the first layer of the Limbo realm."

The young delinquent nodded his head as if he understood. With his eyes closed he continued to nod his head. However, with confusion he opened his eyes to ask more questions of Ryeusno. To his surprise he was sitting down crossed legs in the dome like basement that was set up below the Raikage's office. Also to his surprise, there were 12 guards with spears aimed at him.

The child got up and smirked. "Why would the Raikage hire such ugly guards, you can leave now I'm fine"

+1 Mastery
Last edited by Texas on Sat May 07, 2022 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Texas

Quick March Training

Post by Texas » Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:00 pm

482/970

Akihiko stood in middle of the underground dome with the guards still pointing their spears at him. After he had dismissed them, they lifted their spears and walked out of the room to their post. It was important that they didn't look completely at the boy as he trained. His jutsu should be his own and unfortunately he wasn't to train anywhere else. This was to ensure two things, his safety and the safety of others. If he was to lose control it could result in potential harm to villagers or even other shinobi.

When all of the were gone, Akihiko finally felt comfortable enough to practice his chakra. While focusing on the chakra that resided within him, he slowly channeled it throughout his body. The chakra the boy was born with flowed through him in a way that felt natural. However, after some time of focusing the chakra connected to the Genma's chakra that was residing within him. This merger allowed for the Genma's chakra to take over. Something that wouldn't fell all too natural. The Genma's chakra would flow through him and throughout his body. As it grows from his feet to his head, Aki focused the chakra to his arms.

In an attempt to place his arms into this realm, the young boy placed his two hands together. As they collided, the shinobi would weave a few simple hand signs. Once he completed the hand signs, Aki would attempt to open up the first layer of the Limbo realm. While he released the jutsu he pushed his arms forward. In a dramatic fashion he smirked and spoke out loud "It's over". Unfortunately for the young dumbass nothing happened. As if he could see himself in third person the child felt slightly embarrassed. The room was quiet as is, but in general it felt even more silent after the failed jutsu attempt.

Frustrated Akihiko took a few steps back in confusion. What could he have done wrong? It should he worked! No, something was wrong with his chakra merger. While the chakra was flowing within his body, Aki could feel the chakra within him not fully merged. He knew that in order to perform the jutsu properly, he had to combine the two different chakra's equally. With that in mind the boy took his steps forward again.

The child planted both of his feet and widened his stance. This time he will be able to do it. At least so he had hoped. With his stance Akihiko flowed his chakra again. Swirling throughout his body, Akihiko made sure to put extra attention to where and how much of it was merging with the Genma's chakra. With the Genma's chakra and his own merging together. Like Yin and Yang, the two chakras flowed together. Opposite but part of the same circle, the chakras melded and almost worked together as one.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Texas

Quick March Training

Post by Texas » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:14 pm

482+499=981/970

With the chakra's merging together, Akihiko continued to keep his focus on the merging chakras throughout him. Like he had been practicing the young boy was able to merge both his and the Genma's chakras in perfect sync. As the two swirled within the boy, he had decided to try out the jutsu and release it. Before he released the jutsu, the Genma appeared above his head. He weaved a few hand signs. This was his way of helping the young boy push forward with the jutsu.

Aki stared forward with nothing but determination in his eyes. In a matter of moments, he moved his arms in front of his body. With his two hands, he clapped them together and started to weave a few hand signs. After he finished the hand signs, he would pull his arms backwards. Within his fingertips a small and unnoticeable crack would appear in front of them. Aki would slowly push his fingers, hands, and then arms forward. As he pushed them forward through the crack, his arms would hide within the first layer of the limbo realm.

With his arms entering into the first layer of the limbo realm, the annoying child would notice that up to his shoulders, nothing would be seen. He oldy looked around the training ground. His hands were an off color white to the young lad, but would appear invisible to outside shinobi/people. Aki used this moment to hold this jutsu and attempt different stunts to make sure that his arms would work the same. The shinobi would jump forward and whip his hands in the air. The boy would tumble and perform a summersault. In the middle of the summersault, he would push his arms while his head was facing the ground. This action would launch himself up into the air. By propelling himself, he would angle his fall so that he would land on the ground with his feet.

It seemed that even though his arms would appear invisible, it would still be able to act normal. The shinobi moved his hands down to grab a kunai. With his right hand, he would reach into his ninja pouch. The shinobi would grab the kunai from the pouch. Twirling the kunai in his hand, the boy would notice that his arm was still white with outlined black, but the kunai was still in perfect color. So as a whole, he could put two limbs into the limbo realm, but not weapons themselves. Maybe in the future he would be able to perform such a feat. Akihiko released the jutsu. He dissipated his chakra, but noticed that his arms still were in the state of the limbo realm. To the boy's surprise, his arms were stuck in this realm and he didn't know how to fully get out of it. A few seconds felt like hours, his heart would start to pump fast, he moved his head up in the air and yelled "RYEUSNO!"
Jutsu LearnedShow
1st Layer • Two Limbs
D-Rank Ninjutsu
By channeling chakra or weaving the proper hand signs, Akihiko will place two limbs into the First Layer of the Limbo Realm. Aki placed two limbs attached to his torso; Head, Arms, or Legs, and placing them through an entry to the Limbo Realm. By doing this his two limbs would hid visibly within the Present Realm. His limbs that reside in the present realm would follow the rules that follow the First Layer. To leave the limbo realm the user must use the [1st Layer • Exit] technique.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Texas

Quick March Training

Post by Texas » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:56 pm

1013/970

As the boy screamed for his Genma's assistance, his eyes were closed, head facing up yelling into the air, and his arms hidden within the limbo realm clenched facing outwards. When Akihiko opened his eyes forward, his whole world was covered in black, only to see the eyes of the great Ryeusno. To the young delinquent's surprise the area was black and the only thing he could hear was laughter. The chuckles turned to uncontrollable laughter, something he hadn't heard anyone do in a long time. "What's so funny you over grown abomination?!?!" he shouted standing there confused and scared.

The laughter settled down throughout the area, leaving the Genma to give a big sigh as if he was in pain from all of the laughter. "All of that hard work only to get a couple of limbs stuck in my limbo realm. You boy are truly something else. You have been so fixated on using my ability you didn't once think what you could do or what it could entail." The eyes of the Genma grew closer to Akihko as he continued speaking to the visibly scared child. "Let me ask you this ant. If you were to enter into a room, wouldn't it make sense that you would have to eventually exit that room? What do you think would happen if you locked yourself in a room not knowing how to unlock the door? I'll let you in on a secret you mindless monkey, you are locked in a room with the key. All you have to do is turn the key."

Akihiko's expression went from fear to extreme anger and frustration. He angrily gazed upon the eyes shining in the darkness. "Listen here you two bit ugl--" before the child could finish his insult, the blackness dissipated and he was pointing his invisible fingers at nothing. The child looked around the room in extreme confusion. What could he had possibly been doing... why did it feel like no time went by, but hours went by at the same time. The child shook his head in confusion as he gazed upon the room once more.

The child lifted both of his arms in the air and looked at them. His arms were filled in with white and outlined with black. It was almost as if he was a cartoon with no color. A black and white page. With panic starting to set in, the boy shook his head to attempt to get the negative thoughts from continuing in his mind. The young delinquent put his left arm over his stomach and placed his right elbow against it. With his hand holding his chin, the Genin placed himself into deep thought. He blurted out loud: "I have the key.. huh." With his eyes closed the boy began to ponder on how he could get himself out of this situation.

After a few minutes of thinking, Aki thought that he had an epiphany. He realized that the technique he had to perform was the opposite of the jutsu he had just done. Instead of performing a jutsu placing his arms into the limbo realm, he had to perform one that would remove his arms from it. With that in mind, Akihiko decided to focus on the chakra within him but do the opposite of what he had just done.

The young genin widened his feet to be shoulder width apart in order to focus on his chakra. He began by swirling his chakra within his body. This time he swirled it in a way that was the opposite of what he had done before. As the young child continued to do so, he attempted to merge it with the Genma's chakra. Both Akihiko and Ryeusno's chakra were flowing within him. Both of the chakras moved together as one and melded almost perfectly. With both chakra working together, Akihiko felt it was time to attempt the jutsu.

Before he weaved hand signs, Akihiko closed his eyes. In his mind he had a vision of a certain set of hand signs. These hand signs were mirrored within Aki's present realm. Akihiko clapped his two invisible hands together. Upon connection, the two hands weaved the same hand signs that he had visualized in his own mind. When he performed the last hand sign, the young boy placed both of hands rested to his side. He opened his palms and stiffened them as if he was going to perform a karate chop. He lifted both of his elbows and moved his arms backwards. His fingertips opened a slight slit in front of the hands. He pushed his hands forward. As he did so, his arms would slowly appear in the present realm. Starting from his fingertips, to his wrists, to his elbows, all the way to his shoulders where the jutsu had ended. His whole entire arm appeared back into the physical realm where everything was visible. With the jutsu complete, Akihiko looked at his arms full in color back to normal.

The child excitedly jumped in the air with excitement. This was an extremely important jutsu if he was to enter and exit the Limbo Realm. Akihiko could feel himself sweating from practicing the jutsu. He could feel himself a little bit fatigued. The boy lifted his right hand in the air and wiped the sweat from above his ninja head band. With the swipe, sweat collected over his hand and fell onto the ground. Aki used his left hand to make adjustments to his headband that had the hidden cloud logo etched upon it.

Before the boy called it quits, he wanted to learn one more jutsu. There was one more technique that would be slightly higher in skill that he had envisioned for himself... or did he? The more Aki thought about it, was it his own mind or was it the Genma giving him help within his body. However, to the boy this fact didn't matter. What was important to the child was for him to get stronger.
Jutsu LearnedShow
1st Layer • Exit
D-Rank Ninjutsu
By channeling chakra or weaving the proper hand signs, Akihiko focused on creating a small slit in front of whatever is foreign to the Limbo Realm. This slit is an opening back into entering the Physical Realm and exiting the Limbo Realm.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Texas

Quick March Training

Post by Texas » Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:55 pm

699/1120

The Genin child's arms flopped down in a powerless way. As if the young shinobi was exhausted, he left his arms limp as he stared down towards. In truth, Akihiko was exhausted. The child knew he would be tired after training, but didn't expect to be where he was. The child lifted up his hands as if they were being held down by weights and looked at them slightly shaking. As the boy stared down at the slightly shaking hands, he had one thought that raced through his mind. If he could put a couple of his limbs through the first layer of the limbo realm, could he in fact put his whole body through it?

What would the child do to learn this kind of technique... it was almost a strategy he couldn't quite put a finger on. Aki folded his left arm while leaning his right one on top of it. He placed his right hand on his chin to focus more on what he would have to do to attempt the technique. If he could place a limb or two into the 1st layer of the limbo realm, he must be capable of entering into it himself.

Before the boy could get more into thought, he blinked a little bit longer than normal. At first sight everything was normal. With his eyes closed for a mere couple seconds, his eyes opened. What he could see was yet again the young delinquent was trapped in the internal realm with his Genma. The child loudly shouted "What could you want now?!" However, after the shout nothing answered. "Silent treatment? First you bring me in here and then you don't even talk?? What is the point to bringing me here?!?!"

At this point the genin child was filled with rage. What would employ the Genma to place him in this mental realm? What was going on here? Akihiko clenched his fists in anger as he turned his body left and right to see if anything could be sighted. However, the realm was dark. Before the child knew it, the realm started to change colors. From a distance, the black changed to white. An abundance of vision almost resulted in the same as if it was fully black. Akihiko couldn't see anything but white around him. What was going on here? Aki stood in complete confusion.

Before he could shout for a third time, minor chuckles filled the area yet again. "You boy cease to surprise me." In the whiteness of the area, the Genma's eyes opened before Akihiko. With only eyes being visible, Aki heard the Genma speak. The sound seemed to cover the entirety of the area instead of from one central location. Something seemed different to Akihiko and he couldn't quite place it. Before the child could speak again, The Genma continued speaking. "Ant, what you are seeing is different than what you are used to correct?" The young delinquent couldn't help but nod his head in agreement. "This is my Realm. Like we have discussed before this is the plane of which even someone as pathetic as you can access with enough training. What you are trying to do is enter it completely. It is another realm within reality, but that has already been explained to you. If you are strong enough you will be able to access it. From what I can tell you should deal with mastering one layer and ability at a time. You are already on the right path, but you are rapidly losing stamina. I can feel you fading in power now and you aren't even doing anything. If you pass out, maybe I can have a little bit of fun."

Aki couldn't even get in a word before the Genma closed his eyes, disappeared, and smugly muttered "good luck". Upon his final words the realm that contained lack of color simply started to fill in with color. A layer of the Present Realm coated the area and Aki once again felt like he was stuck standing in the position he was already in. Was this feeling subconscious or was he actually somewhere else?
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Texas

Quick March Training

Post by Texas » Sat May 07, 2022 8:42 pm

699+458=1157/1120

The child could feel the fatigue setting in. All of this back and forth with the Genma and learning new jutsu has really placed him into a state of being tired. However, the young delinquent was determined to learn the last jutsu before leaving the underground dome under the Raikage's building. Akihiko knew that this next step would help him greatly for not only mastering the Genma's ability, but also with trying to become stronger. Although he wanted to childishly want to be recognized, he more-so wanted to be acknowledged. Being a protector of the village would be nothing short of an honor. With this capability, he would not only be recognized, but be able to protect the village from the shadows.

With Akihiko's thoughts racing through his mind, he lifted both of his hands and lightly slapped both sides of his face. It was a way for the boy to snap himself out of any kind of distractions his mind was forming. With a clear set mind, Akihiko started to focus on the chakra within him. It was important for him to simulate the same kind of merger that he had done a few times before. With that in mind, Aki focused on chakra within his body more than before. He flowed it in a way where it would swirl, cycling, throughout his body. While this would be happening, he would release some of the Genma's chakra as well. With the release of both of them within himself, he would unite the two. By combining both of the chakras they would flow in a ying yang kind of way. With the merger being successful, Aki envisioned the Limbo Realm that he assumed he was in only moments ago.

Both of the novice genin's hands lifted up in the air and clapped together. The second the right and left hand connected, the child weaved multiple hand signs. Upon completing the final hand sign the child focused his special chakra outward. Within the eyes of the ninja, he would see a small crack in the "Present Realm". This slit was only a few feet taller than him.

With a smile on his face and sweat pouring from his head, he placed one foot into the crack. Aki, would shift his entire body into the Limbo Realm completely. As the child walked in, he would see a whole entire different space than he was in originally. The world around him seemed to be the same as the Present Realm. The only difference was that he was in a space where, although everything was the same, it looked as though nothing had been colored in. White with black outlines is all the child could see. This... This was the Limbo Realm?
Jutsu LearnedShow
1st Layer • Full Entrance
D-Rank Ninjutsu
By channeling chakra or weaving the proper hand signs, Akihiko focused on creating a crack in the Present Realm a few feet larger than himself. This entrance allows Aki's full body to enter into the 1st Layer of the Limbo Realm. Aki can stay within the Limbo Realm for [Control/2]
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Texas

Quick March Training

Post by Texas » Sat May 07, 2022 9:16 pm

781/1000

Akihiko gazed upon the area as he spun his neck to the left and right. The child couldn't believe his eyes. He was actually in a different realm. The young delinquent was astonished by the power that he had. In fact, if anything this was something that invigorated him to no end. The boy placed both of his hands on his hips and looked all over the area. In a weird sense, the child felt safe. This space was incredibly comforting to the boy. However, as he stood there, the door opened quickly and a few guards came out looking for the child. They were in their white Kumogakure no Sato vests staring at the area. They frantically looked around the area as if looking for the child.

The young lad didn't really understand what was going on. However, the frantic behavior of the guards caused Aki to laugh a little bit. The snickering caught one of the guards attention. "I think I can hear him somewhere?!" the guard shouted. Akihiko heard the man and stopped his snickering. This helped greatly with understanding the limits of the 1st Layer of the Limbo Realm. It appeared that the child could be heard but not seen.

One of the guards walked over towards the direction of the Akihiko. Naturally, because of the noise, the young genin decided to stand perfectly still. If the guard heard him moving, they would figure out that he was still in the room. Although, because of the snickering earlier.... it was clear they had suspicion that someone was in the room. As the guard walked forward, he angled his movement in a way where Aki wouldn't be directly in the way. The guard got close and their shoulders connected. This caused Akihiko to be slightly pushed off balanced causing him to move his left foot backwards to regain balance before falling. The contact combined with the step from his foot alerted the guard and he shouted "Something is here!"

The child felt fatigued and wanted to leave the limbo realm. As his chakra began to drain, his control over his own body started to waver. The chakra of the Genma would begin to take over. A calming presence would fill the room resonating from the boy, however what was about to happen wasn't calm at all. Akihiko's shoulders would expel more of this calming chakra. While the child was losing control, he lifted up his hands. His hands began to become darker in color. The calming presence confused the guards, they felt on edge and at ease at the same time. With this confusion, Akihiko instinctively weaved a few hand signs. This caused an exit rift to appear in front of him. However, before the child could fully move himself out, his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he completely lost consciousness.

Due to the Genma's chakra taking over from his lack of his own chakra, the host lost control of his body. Escaping the Limbo Realm and appearing almost out of nowhere to the guards caused great alarm to the four that were standing there. One of the guards muttered "What the..." however before he could finish his sentence, Akihiko lashed out at the first one who spoke. The child wasn't nearly as fast as he could have been, but due to his lashing out the guard was fully caught off guard. The guard instinctively lifted up a Kunai. Before he could act on it, another guard weaved hand signs at great speed. The other two followed suite. Before Akihiko could reach the guard, red chains came upon their hands and gripped the child.

These chains held him still as he kept tryin to lash out at the guard who had spoken. Since three of them used the technique, they were able to apprehend his right leg, arm, and left leg. This allowed his left hand to try to lash out as if he was a mindless beast. His black left hand was continuously lashing with Aki's eyes in the back of his head. It was clear to the guards that Aki was physically there, but exhausted himself to the point of losing control.

With this in mind, the guards knew that the child would eventually tire himself out. Snarling with a little bit of foam resonating from his mouth, this child was simply mindlessly trying to attack. To their speculation, Akihiko tired himself out after only a few minutes. After he had fully tired out, Akihiko's eyes came back to facing forward. The chakra he was resonating dissipated. Then lastly his darkened hands turned back to his normal skin color.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Texas

Quick March Training

Post by Texas » Sat May 07, 2022 9:26 pm

781 + 249 = 1030/1000

Akihiko woke up in the underground dome beneath the Raikage's building. He was laying on his stomach and when he had some strength, he lifted himself from the laying position he was in. The young delinquent looked at the four guards who were sit down with their legs crossed, one arm out with an open palm facing him, with their other hand holding the extended arm. Akihiko was confused by the whole situation. Why was he on the ground? Why were they in here? The child looked around at all of them and then finally spoke up. "Why are you guys here?"

One of the guards looked over at their comrades, then back at Akihiko before speaking up. "He is talking now with consciousness." he spoke to his other teammates, he then made sure to address Aki's confusion. "Child, simply put, you lost control. You have been down here for only another day. Once we were sure you weren't far gone and could make it out of here on your own, we were instructed to wait". With that being said the four guards stood up. Akihiko mirrored their actions and stood up himself. He brushed off the dirt that was on the front of his body with both hands. The dust themselves flew up in the air and gently fell down to the ground. The guards led the way up the stairs with Akihiko in the back. The child followed along to leave the building and head on home.

+1 Mastery
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Return to “Kumogakure no Sato”