A stroll in kumo

Kaitos10

A stroll in kumo

Post by Kaitos10 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:50 pm

Haruka had just heard that they were offering free train rides to konoha ninja chunin and above. To test a new feature so she uses that as a excuse to finally decide to visit kumogakure. First she carefully packs her backpack, with all the things she would need for her visit. Then she quickly put on her backpack on and started to head to kumogakure curios what it looks like. After she locked up her apartment , and finished checking to make sure everything was properly set such as not leaving the oven on or any lights.

Haruka then quickly ran towards the train station near konoha, quickly making it just in time. She would then relax as she waited for the train to start moving looking around at the other people using the train currently. When it started to move she was surprised how seem less it was especially considering how fast it went, sure it wasn’t crazy fast but was still moving at a pace that could easily out run most shinobi and other methods of transportation. During the ride she would intermittently look out the window and see what the area they were traveling in between was like.

Though after her trip on the train she got off and headed into kumo where she would immediately start to look around the area marveling at how different it was then konoha.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka
Kiri genin Karagata Nozomi
Minor country genin Desumonsuta
Iwagakure jinch Enkouton Hiroko

Kanade
User flair: Of a thousand jutsu

A stroll in kumo

Post by Kanade » Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:19 pm

Chiaki turned to the train as she was passing by on the way to the market to pick up items for her temple. She was wearing the traditional shinto black robes with white trim and using her shakujo as a travelling stick with the supplies for the temple tied up in a large bandana and hanging from the eye of her Shakujo. Her red hair and orange eyes caught the glint of the train's chassis and flashed with her desire to ride such a fantastic piece of machinery.

Kumogakure was known for its ingenuity, its innovativeness, and its mechanical prowess, even if it was rather unpopulated at the moment, and yet she was still staggered every time that she went into the city at the sheer size and magnitude of it. She couldn't afford rent there, at any rate not on her volunteer status to the hospital and not being able to do missions that required her to stay out of danger.

A sigh echoed from her mind escaped her lips, a wistful noise for a future that probably never would be. She was training at the temple at the moment in order to gain the chakra control and chakra reserves needed to undergo the procedure to transplant her mother's heart with a donors.

However did I get to thinking on that? She wondered as she watched the people bustling out of the train, just stopping to enjoy the brisk air of the city hidden in the clouds and people-watching. It was a pastime of hers, as she had a tic on the end of her sentences that rendered most interactions rather unpleasant. She had been beaten as an academy student for trying to stand up to herself, and ridiculed by the monks for being weak enough to cast doubt that the Kyoukan were a tall, sturdy, and capable people.

Maybe a jaunt through the park or some other exercise wouldn't kill her. She tried to make an excuse that she was too busy running errands for the temple, or training for her mother's surgery to really devote time to her physique, but if she was really honest with herself, a kyoukan who was as short as she was, and as weak wasn't really a Kyoukan at all.

Chiaki sighed and passed a hand through her hair, letting her forelocks drape over her face and hiding the right side of it, to cover the scar she'd had since she was a little girl.

Dreams, dreams of leaving and travelling the world.

Dreams of becoming a travelling Iryo-ninja and the best medical Kunoichi of all time.

Dreams.
~~My characters~~
Iwagakure Jounin: Kanade Enkouten
Thread Tracker for Kanade (previously Chiaki): viewtopic.php?f=105&t=8345273&p=4197389#p4197389
Kirigakure Genin: Achiyo
Heart Samurai: Kyudo-ite, Kasuri
Sunagakure Genin: Kouseki, Kagayaki
Sunagakure Jounin: Naegi, Aihachi

Kaitos10

A stroll in kumo

Post by Kaitos10 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:36 pm

After she exited the train wearing her usual black tanktop and black vest with blue lining, along with a blue skirt and long black boots that go up to her knees she wore her konoha head band like a sash around her waist. She stood around 4ft tall but had a curvy figure with a impressive muscular physique. As she casually looked around the area, she eventually realized she had no idea where the fuck she was going! Though there was still some time until it got dark out. Surely she could find her way around then find somewhere to stay once it got dark out right?

So she continued her sight seeing tour wandering around aimlessly around kumo, she saw many interesting things along the way. Such as Akino peak as well as the abandoned temple. The peaks seemed to be some sort of memorial and they had really great views to see on her sight seeing tour. She heard mention of a famous library also but that just sounded boring to her. Why come to a strange foreign place just to read after all. The abandoned temple just seemed to be training grounds to her so wasn’t much to see there but eventually she found her way back to the city. Sadly it was starting to get dark and she still hadn’t found a good place to stay.

A she wandered and it got later she eventually bumped into a girl and noticed she seemed to be a kumo ninja and was wearing black Shinto robes. Haruka figured she would be the best person to ask for directions so said “hey I’m lost do you know where I can find a place to stay I’m hear sight seeing from konoha.”
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Kanade

A stroll in kumo

Post by Kanade » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:27 pm

Chiaki watched one strange duck get off of the train and decided to noodle about with her. One, she wasn’t accustomed to Konoha ninja, as the headband that was used as a make-shift sash announced, and two, she was wondering if there was any aim in the person’s visit.

Well, that and she wanted to make sure that the person was not going to come to any harm. People had been arrested for not having permits in Kumogakure from the Raikage before, she remembered those days. As for the 4 foot tall woman, Chiaki stood an almost 2 feet taller than her, so it was easy to find her in a crowd. She didn’t want to go back to the temple anyhow. It would only be dark by the time she was back and she’d get a scolding anyhow.

Chiaki herself had never spent a night in Kumogakure proper except when it was absolutely necessary, and she never got to see the lights of the park at night, nor the bustling of the city as the lamps were lit and the people scurried about.

It seemed rather romantic to her in the gothic sort of romantic way, the golden rays of the sun hitting the buildings and letting the shadows jut out in inky contrast to the brass of the buildings.

Then she ran headlong into the woman, her chest almost knocking the poor girl over. Or it would have, had Chiaki had a better stance and strength to do it. It was more like walking into a four foot high post.

“Oomph!” the wind came out of her as the girl’s head hit her diaphragm. She sized the girl up as she caught her breath again and made sure that her robe wasn't in disarray. Her staff was placed back over her shoulder with her bag tied around it.

“Well, you could stay in the temple with me-cha, but it’s a long walk to the temple and it’s getting dark. I was thinking of holing up here in an inn but if you’d like to accompany me that would be fine I believe-cha.” Chiaki dipped her head and then gave the small girl a smile, “Being lost isn’t a crime, but may I ask what you’re doing in Kumogakure-cha? I know that we’re allies, but I cannot help but wonder. I’ve been wandering myself and would like to see more of kumogakure in the sunlight tomorrow, or I could use a companion for a night-stroll. Being alone is rather dull-cha.”

She frowned at the small girl in thought and nodded once, “You don’t seem like rif-raff, so I’ll introduce myself first-cha.” She bowed, her staff laying across her back and the bag of her supplies resting on her lower back before she stood up again, readjusting her headband and placing her free hand in her belt keeping her robe closed, “I am Kyoukan, Chiaki, Of the third temple of Kumogakure, medical chuunin and volunteer at Kumogakure Medical Hospital.” She gave another friendly smile, “And you-cha?”
~~My characters~~
Thread Tracker for Kanade (previously Chiaki): viewtopic.php?f=105&t=8345273&p=4197389#p4197389

Kaitos10

A stroll in kumo

Post by Kaitos10 » Mon May 02, 2022 7:37 pm

Haruka would look on surprised as the woman ran into her though she easily stood her ground since her strength was at least 4 times greater then the person who ran into her. She would then say “I’m sorry I shouldn’t of stopped in front of you like that I thought you knew I was there.” She would then wait as the kumo ninja continued speaking, answering her questions. When she thought the kumo ninja was done. Haruka would smile at her and say “the inn sounds good and a lot better then following you a long way to some temple.”

She would then pause for a bit saying “it’s fine I would be wondering the same thing if you came to my village to be honest. I hope if our situations were reversed you would give me the same courtesy. As for why I am here, I came to kumogakure on a sight seeing tour after I heard about a interesting promotion being held. For a free round trip ride on the train for any konoha ninja of chunin and above. But when I arrived i quickly got lost.”

she would then hear the last parts of the kumo ninja’s comments and look on a bit a little guilty she didn’t think she needed to introduce herself to everyone she met or talked to. When the kumo ninja who’s name turns out to be chiaki she says “nice to meet you chiaki! I’m Izumi Haruka “ she paused for a few seconds to see if she could add anything extra to her introduction before saying “Bomber extraordinaire I’m also a chunin”
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Kanade

A stroll in kumo

Post by Kanade » Mon May 02, 2022 9:45 pm

Chiaki nodded to the girl and smiled, "A bomber extraordinaire is something that is quite the boast-cha." Chiaki chuckled and tilted her head, "Especially when you are stating that you're here for leisure?" She leaned against the wall and looked the girl up and down. She didn't seem like a threat, but anyone could use a bomb and do serious damage to the surrounding infrastructure or to the people of Kumogakure no Sato. "I am pleased to make your acquaintance Izumi Haruka, as I stated before." Another small bow, before she straightened and looked at the stars. Perhaps the smaller Kunoichi would prove to be a companion in an environment where she had yet to make a companion.

Sure, Chiaki had met many different ninja on her way to becoming a chuunin, but since she had attained the rank, she had become lax and slack in her training. This girl, Izumi, seemed like she would be entertaining for at least the night's entertainment. Chiaki searched the stars which were dim and few in the lights of the big city of Kumogakure proper; who knew, perhaps the Konoha kunoichi might prove to be a good sparring partner. The Raikage had put that round trip ticket incentive to Konoha for a reason. The village hidden in the clouds might be neutral, but it was always good to stay on the friendly side of neutrality, should anything ever come up between one of the other five great nations.

"There's an inn that is to the south of us called 'The Winning Streak' and has a bolt of lightning on it. I've heard that it has passing fare for travelers and that it has the best beds this side of Kumogakure. Unless you'd prefer to walk a bit through the ever-light park with me through the center of town-cha?" The last question was aimed directly at the blue eyes that reminded Chiaki of a pool of fresh and fast running water. The fire in Chiaki's eyes a stark contrast because of the burning possibilities of the evening and night ahead of the two of them. She figured that the boredom of the night had at least burned off, leaving a lovely future, full of possibilities and shrouded in the fine mists of uncertainty.

"If we walk through the park, we can probably find our way to the best inn in all of Kumogakure no Sato, named 'Dragon's Roar'. I've heard that it has thick walls, and that the rowdiness in the streets and in the main room can't be heard in the rooms directly above. That and they have, reportedly, the softest beds and their own bath house for travelers to slough off the weariness of the road-dirt." Chiaki moved her gaze and palm over the back of her hand in a couple swift motions, patting the road dust off of her own skin, "which I would rather enjoy more, but you're the visitor, so your word goes-cha."

A bright smile lit Chiaki's features as she waited for the litany of questions to be answered, and hoped that she hadn't overloaded the poor girl.
~~My characters~~

Kaitos10

A stroll in kumo

Post by Kaitos10 » Thu May 05, 2022 7:50 pm

Haruka blushes when she is told her introduction is in no small terms a boast. This causes her to slightly start to panic. She then quickly blurts out soon after “that isn’t what I meant at all! It wasn’t my intent to boast!” As she quickly flailed her hands around in a flustered manner.

Then after they finished talking about that particular topic and had sorted out introductions and possibly cleared up any misunderstandings they would move on to the next part.

She later heard her offer different options about each inn. The second offer did seem more interesting and she wanted her new acquaintance to have a good time also. So she soon said “that’s interesting to hear, I guess can try to find ‘dragon’s roar’ then plus would be more interesting to see what it has to offer. So do you know where it is? Or do we just wander around the park until we find it?” She then waited anxiously to hear where this place was
Regardless of her response she would say “how about a race to the park?! “ she would then wait to hear what she had to say on the topic as she got ready to run as well and started to stretch.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Kanade

A stroll in kumo

Post by Kanade » Thu May 05, 2022 8:11 pm

Chiaki, chuckling at the caught off guard girl, nodded and waited for her to be finished with explaining. She had meant it in jest, but also was trying to see if the girl would deflect it or act casually as if it were no big deal. Both of those would be red flags. With her flustered response she assumed it had been an off-handed comment and that the girl was no physical threat to Kumogakure proper, nor was she really any danger to Chiaki. It wasn't like Chiaki could do anything to stop this woman anyhow, seeing as she had winded herself by running ramrod into the poor short thing, but she still wanted to make sure that she was doing her duty as a ninja and protector of the people by sussing out the situation.

"Oh no-cha, Sorry for the misunderstanding, it's on the other side of the park, not in the park proper, but a race to the park does sound interesting." Chiaki waved away the apology and then she gave a mischievous smirk to the other ninja, wondering if all that muscle would slow her down.

The girl, while she was warming up, gave Chiaki the time to warm up and stretch as well. Chiaki's speed wasn't anything to write home about, but it was faster than most lay-people, and was a bit faster than some of the other priests at her temple. Perhaps, with a bit of luck, Chiaki would be able to pull ahead. And if not, at least she would get some exercise.

I hope that I am not coming off as too brazen, or too cocky. she mused, as she looked over the girl's physique and shorter hair, She definitely has me beat in every conceivable way physically and I don't think that I have a chance when it comes to stamina, but the park's not far from here, so I might be able to get her in a sprinting contest.

"The park is straight ahead, that big lighted dome that is lit by the Raiton Chakra of the Kumogakure ninja." Chaiki said, pointing ahead of her so that Haruka could see their goal, "Are you wanting to stay on the ground or are rooftops within the bounds of the race-cha? Also, what does the loser have to do for the winner?" Chiaki continued to stretch and plan out how she might be able to win this, even if she had no conceivable way of winning against anyone who was at least her rank.

Chiaki might be able to pull ahead if the rooftops were fair game.

"Just say when-cha." She placed her staff on her back, tied her bag around her waist, adopted a sprinting stance, like she had seen in the races that were held in the Kumogakure no Sato games, and then looked over to the Konoha ninja and gave her a wink.
~~My characters~~

Kaitos10

A stroll in kumo

Post by Kaitos10 » Fri May 13, 2022 5:26 pm

She keeps panicking making it harder to think properly and says “I meant your introduction sounded so nice and flowery that I felt I had to do something to make mine less plain.” She then started to have her two index fingers poke each other with each touching the other at the tip.

Later on

She would hear the explaination and say “ahhh ok Thanks that makes sense.” She would then hear about the parks location and look on surprised at the lights and creative use of chakra and after she ogled it for a bit she got ready to sprint forward and said “ready, get set! Go! “ she would then dash off at full speed (30 speed) until she reached the park. She wasn’t much for introspection most of the time so Didn’t think of trying to gauge her opponent’s capabilities she just ran straight forward.

But in her single minded attempt to win and get there first she had gotten tunnel vision and didn’t notice where her opponent was. She then proceeded to look around after reaching the park, then looked back the way she came to see how Chiaki was doing. But it seems she was still far away, now Haruka felt a little bad, she didn’t mean to leave her so far behind. Maybe she shouldn’t of just rushed off and should’ve gauged her opponents speed first. Regardless she just waited for chiaki to reach her and would check to see how she’s feeling before deciding if she should apologize or not.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Kanade

A stroll in kumo

Post by Kanade » Fri May 13, 2022 5:51 pm

Chiaki nodded and perked up when the other one counted down. She started at the sound of 'GO!' and might have even taken off earlier than the verbal queue, but it didn't matter. Chiaki just wasn't as fast as the other ninja, and that became plain as the other ninja sped out in front of Chiaki, almost as if she were standing still and not moving at all. She grit her teeth and set her mind to running, running as fast as she could. But in a couple of seconds, the other kunoichi was just a blip in the distance, probably looking for her.

Grinning she waved at the other ninja and called ahead, "Wow you're super fast!" Then she let a hearty laugh out and continued to make her way to the park, making it there in four times the time that it took the other ninja, "That was really impressive! What jutsu did you use to make yourself go so fast-cha?" She asked excitedly, hoping that perhaps it was a jutsu that the other ninja had used to go as fast as she had, and maybe she would be able to use it herself. Maybe, just maybe she had found someone who wouldn't judge her on her physical prowess, and could teach her a couple of skills to make her faster, stronger, better at being a ninja rather than just a medical kunoichi.
~~My characters~~

Kaitos10

A stroll in kumo

Post by Kaitos10 » Fri May 13, 2022 8:13 pm

She would wave back and smile relieved that she was impressed instead of sad or anything. Now she just had to wait though normally she hated waiting this time it gave her time to think of what they should do next. She then stood there and when Chiakai eventually did arrive and started asking questions as well as complimenting her she would blush shyly and smile saying “I used no jutsu I just train a lot, plus I spend a lot of time moving around like when dancing so those two things are most likely why I’m so fast. Though one of my two sensei’s back home named taiga is almost twice as fast as that so my goal is to someday be fast enough to kick so hard I shoot fire or wind at people.”

She then pauses for a bit and says “I do have jutsu I can use to make it seem like I’m going faster or too make myself stronger I just didn’t use them because I thought it would be unfair to use jutsu in a race why do you ask? Are you looking for jutsu like that?”

Later on after that conversation was over she would say “well now which way to the inn “ and after chiaki gave directions she would walk through the park with her. Enjoying the scenery, along the way, marveling at all the amazing stuff and how they were able to make such a amazing garden inside. Though with Chiaki directions they eventually made it to the inn. Once there Haruka would step inside and examine the surroundings. It certainly seemed fancy to say the least she just hoped it wouldn’t cost them to much. Soon after arriving while Haruka was still examining the inside of the place a lady behind the counter would ask “how can I help you two today?” Haruka would then ask some various questions such as the cost as well as how much beds where in each room as well as other pertinent things.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Kanade

A stroll in kumo

Post by Kanade » Fri May 13, 2022 8:51 pm

"Ah, that would do it, I am not really one to train my body, I am more of a spirit training sort. Perhaps you could help with training my body if you're up for it-cha." She laughed, still slightly out of breath to the answer she received. "Shooting fire and win at someone from sheer vibrations would be... scary-cha. And impressive."

"I am weak, slow, and don't do well with genjutsu, so I am looking for anything to help with that. Since iI am an adept at using jutsu, I thought I would ask. My specialty is helping others, making them stronger, healing them... that sorta thing-cha." Chiaki nodded twice.

Chiaki pointed to the general direction of the inn and when they walked over the threshold she nodded to the innkeeper and told her that she wanted a room and a meal.

"So, do you want to get changed and meet back here to eat or...?" She shrugged, "Anything fun you want to do? I wanted to see the onsen sometime tonight, but I am getting hungry-cha."
~~My characters~~

Kaitos10

A stroll in kumo

Post by Kaitos10 » Fri May 13, 2022 9:18 pm

Sure I would be happy to help you train your body if you wanted. I have problems sitting still and even standing still sometimes can be a problem so ive never did much spiritual activities or similar activities but I’m always happy to learn and would definitely like to try and improve on those eventually. As for the jutsu I can teach you those later as well if you want. “

Later on after the arrived at the inn and Haruka was done admiring the lavish and interesting inside decor and design of the inn as well as finished asking questions she would say “i will have a meal and a room too please” she would then turn to Chiaki after hearing her questions and say “I’m already in my comfortable clothes though I may change after the meal if you have a good onsen you can recommend.”

After they finished discussing which onsen they would head to afterwards she would head with Ciaki to the dining area and order multiple boats full of sushi and quickly start devouring them. Eventually after the stack of boats was piled high she would lay back and say “wow that was great! I’m stuffed,” she then would look over curiously at Chiaki to see how her meal was going. If she saw that Chiaki was finished she would say “so how was your dinner?” As Haruka layed there digesting her food
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Kanade

A stroll in kumo

Post by Kanade » Fri May 13, 2022 9:44 pm

"That sounds lovely, thank you!" Chiaki beamed at her newfound companion. This interaction was going better than she could have hoped.

They started on their meal, and Chiaki had ordered three sushi rolls, which wasn't much, but watched the other girl eat, and eat, and eat! Then again, she had to keep up her strength and speed somehow. She nodded to the question, "it was good! I really enjoyed the spicy tuna roll, did you have one?" She was trying to make light conversation while their dinner settled.

The inn was cozy, a warm atmosphere was enveloping her and felt like a blanket all over her. She smiled contentedly and raised the glass of warm sake to her lips, "What about that Onsen? Did you want to try that out-cha? There's one very near to here and we can go and get comfy for the night." Chiaki had reddened cheeks, reddened by the sake that was. She felt a bit looser in tongue and felt her inhibitions slackening with the sake she had drank. She was a lightweight as, per temple guidelines, she wasn't allowed to drink in the temple except during festivals.
~~My characters~~

Kaitos10

A stroll in kumo

Post by Kaitos10 » Sun May 22, 2022 12:35 pm

Haruka would be leaning backwards after eating her big meal, definitely satisfied with the meal, she hadn’t had a good meal like that in awhile. She would then hear Chiaki question and gently shake her head, “Naa I didn’t I’m not that big of a fan of spicy stuff I had mostly eel and a bit of other stuff. Is spicy tuna all you had?”

After a bit of talking on that subject the topic changed to the onsen and she would say “yes i definitely would like to visit the onsen for tonight then tomorrow you can show me around kumogakure.” She would then notice the strange way Chiaki was behaving and says “are you ok? Maybe you should stop drinking the alcohol now? “

After that topic was done being discussed Haruka would ask, “so do you need help getting up? I’m eager to try the hot springs you said there was one near here but how close is it? Where exactly is it? “ she would look on eagerly ready to quickly leave for the onsen. She hadn’t been to one in awhile plus she wondered if kumo’s onsen would be different then konoha ones? Her excitement was clearly quickly building.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Kanade

A stroll in kumo

Post by Kanade » Sun May 22, 2022 6:40 pm

“I had some other stuff, like the roasted eel and the lobster roll.” She motioned to her plate in front of her, looking like a battlefield of loose rice, bits of seaweed and acid-treated fish. She drummed on her stomach and pulled at it discontentedly, frowning in a very unflattering way. “Wish my stomach was as taut as yours-cha.” The dismay transferred with a look between her stomach and the girl across from her, back to her own stomach, her golden gaze hazed over by the alcohol.

“Mrrr. You sound like Theraveda-san. She’s always telling me that alcohol loosens the senses and that I should always be practicing my chakra-control, always, even when I’m asleep. How-” She drained her saucer and looked into the sake-pitcher with curiosity and a little disappointment at how empty it was, “How- er. What was I going to ask you-cha?” She looked to the girl for help and then shrugged.

“I think I’m alright for getting up, I’m not that far gone yet-cha.” She stood slowly, particularly carefully, and deliberately. She was very much past the point where she had been before they had sat down, but wasn’t in complete mis-control of her faculties. “Don’t worry about me, it’s just around the corner. Do you have bath-stuff-cha?” She looked around the tavern and frowned, “I don’t think I packed things for a bath in an Onsen, so we’ll just have to make do I suppose-cha.” Her levity in her shrug, she made her way out of the door, pulling the small girl along she hummed in the cool air of the evening. The sun had just set, casting everything in a purple hue, including Chiaki’s own hair.

“You’re going to love it-cha.” She drew out the vowel of love to emphasize exactly how much the other kunoichi would love it. “It’s got all of the minerals that an onsen is supposed to have, and the water feels as smooth as butter on your skin. You’ll feel like a new girl-cha.” She pulled the girl along whether physically or with her presence until they got to the onsen and she knocked on the door as she entered, leaving her sandals on the threshold in a cubby.

“Good evening-cha!” she grinned at the owner of the Onsen, “Two please, on me-cha.” She placed an envelope on the counter and retrieved two keys from the counter. “We’re going to need towels, and the amenities.” She pointed to the girl next to her and nodded as they were pointed to the women’s side of the Onsen.

Chiaki undressed, pulling off her clothing and showing her scar that wrapped itself around her torso like a belt, twining around herself, she ran a finger along it, frowning at herself and looking rather self-conscious about it, she sighed a very heavy sigh and grumbled some self-deprecating remarks, before washing herself and sinking into the hot water with a contented sigh.
~~My characters~~

Kaitos10

A stroll in kumo

Post by Kaitos10 » Sun May 22, 2022 8:03 pm

She looks on excited and says “the lobster rolls were pretty good too I thought, I usually like eel better but these lobster rolls surprised me.” After hearing her comments she says “that depends on why you want it, I just got it from training and exercising a lot but if your just worried about your appearance permanent transformation jutsu are a thing?”

Later on the topic of alcohol she would say “while I have no first hand experience since I’m still technically a minor and konoha doesn’t let you drink until your a adult. That said you aren’t looking to healthy right now. I’m worried you won’t be able to walk soon let alone stand on your own. Also I think teraveda-San is just worried about you are they your parent or relative?”

When she saw her stand she said “that’s good, I guess I don’t need to worry then. As for bath stuff I mean kind of but if you don’t have any what do you want to do?” she was hoping for more detailed directions like if it’s right next door or two buildings over etc but in the end it didn’t matter as she was being shown directly where the onsen was in person when she heard her comments she says “that definitely sounds great! Now I’m looking even more towards it.” She then stands behind her following until she orders the two spots herself causing Haruka to say in a half joking tone “wow….how generous.”

When they got to the woman’s side Haruka would start to undress she would hear the comments but doesn’t really know what to say to comfort her so ignores them for now and gets naked also. Then slips into the onsen as well before saying “I heard your previous comments about yourself and like I said previously transformation just can do wonders if there’s something about your appearance that your uncomfortable about?” She would then start washing herself.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Kanade

A stroll in kumo

Post by Kanade » Mon May 23, 2022 10:26 am

"I've thought about the transformation jutsu, even doing the permanent one and just leaving it up, but I don't know of anyone who uses it most of the day, if not all of the day-cha." She shrugged and watched as the other girl, Haruka started to scrub herself in the open onsen. She stared dumbfounded for a second, clearly offended and then realized that the differences of the Kumogakure no sato onsen and the Konohagakure no sato ones must have different rules.

"Ah, excuse me hun. Let me just-" She reached up and out of the water, barely able to grab a pamphlet and gave it to Haruka.
pamphletShow
"I apologize, I should have not assumed that the customs in Konoha were the same as they were here-cha." She bowed her head in a polite manner, apologizing for her rudeness. She was the hostess after all, and her thoughts of her own body and the alcohol were to blame. And the alcohol. She hadn't paid much attention to the girl, as was custom while they were supposed to have washed off all of the road-grime in the showers but then again, maybe she should have scrubbed Haruka's back for her? She didn't know how to be a good hostess.

She sighed as she raised her head from the formal apologetic bow and then slunk back in the water, the rough stones of the floor were in stark contrast to the smooth ones which you were able to sit on. She looked up at the mountains surrounding her and the young one, Haruka and chuckled.

"You know, they will be starting the light show here soon-cha." She pointed to the park which they had only briefly gone through. She expected that the girl would enjoy a day-time stroll through the forest which was lit up with the chakra of thousands of Lightning Country folk. "They do a lights display at night which is dazzling. Greens, and reds, and purples-cha." She chuckled once more, a fondness creeping into her eyes as she remembered something that she hadn't seen since she was a genin, a genin of ten years old no less.
~~My characters~~

Kaitos10

A stroll in kumo

Post by Kaitos10 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:47 pm

Haruka looks on curiously as she is handed the pamphlet. After she has taken it she looks on shocked at what she has read. Haruka then nervously rubs her head and says in a shy embarrassed tone “sorry this is my first onsen I didn’t know I thought I saw you washing yourself so I thought that’s what you do.” She then starts to blush she sinks down into waters wondering what to do. She hopes she didn’t make to big of a fool of herself and proceeds to think of what to do next.

When later on she hears Chiaki mention that there will be a light show she looks on curiously and says curiously “when will it happen? will it be visible from here?” She kind of wanted to see this light show but if she could see it while relaxing here that would be even better. After talking for a bit about that light show, Haruka would relax in the onsen. Wondering about what it would be like to experience such a thing, she wonders how she would feel if she were to experience a light show.

As she sits there relaxing she starts to get drowsy and her eyelids start to droop it later gets to the point where if Chiaki doesn’t stop her she would inevitably falls asleep. Slumped against the wall of the onsen as she dozes off.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Kanade

A stroll in kumo

Post by Kanade » Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:43 pm

Chiaki stared off into the distance as she was asked the questions, the girl, Haruka, was quiet animated but then she said that she hadn't been to an onset before.

Chiaki bowed her head once more in apology, her back straight and closed her eyes in a humble fashion, she had indeed failed as a hostess. "Forgive me Haruka Chan, I didn't know that you hadn't enjoyed an onsen before and I should have-cha."

Looking out of the onsen, towards the lighted center, the heart of kumogakure no Sato, she wondered if she could see it. The light was different, more sunlight than anything in order for exotic plants to grow in it. She shook her head and then looked around for a vantage point, "we could see it from up there-cha." She said to the drowsy girl and took her by the wrist gently and pulled her up.

"The waters here are healing but don't fall asleep, I've heard of people drowning in the onsen before-cha." She giggled lightly and performed a set of hand seals before crawling out and onto the water. She lowered her hand to help Haruka to stand on the water as well, "it'll start in about fifteen minutes by my reckoning and we have to make it up there by that time-cha."

Chiaki pointed to an outcrop of the spring that was made by thousands of years by the springs themselves, the mineral deposits from the superheated waters cooling to make a stove pipe mineral formation around the vented springs. The steam was thick around the base of where the spring emerged from the small hill made of mineral, affording the girls some cover whenever they were on top of it. Chiaki remembered there was a little outcropping on top, enough space for her and four of her genin friends to sit before. She wondered if it was still there as she started towards the outcropping, letting her hair down and putting the towel around her shoulders so that it rest upon her chest.

She walked brazenly towards the base of the deposit and beckoned Haruka to follow, maybe it was the drink before, but she felt more confident about her body than she had in a while. Maybe it was Harukas encouragement.
~~My characters~~

Kaitos10

A stroll in kumo

Post by Kaitos10 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:47 pm

Haruka would look on surprised as her hostess bows before her and hears what she says then quickly replies waving her hands “you couldn’t of known that, especially since you never asked and we just met each other and even then it’s a honest mistake so no reason to be sorry.” Later on as she is asking about the light and Chiaki tells her but she doesn’t see her pointing so she tries to follow her line of sight. But was unable to so replies in a confused tone with a puzzled look on her face “up where?” But then as she is going to sleep Chiaki tells her something scary and says “that isn’t terrifying at all, I never knew onsen were so dangerous”

She then watched as Chiaki got out of the onsen waters then started to walk to higher ground and offered her help to get out also. Which Haruka took her hand and accepted standing on the water as well, she then grabbed her towel to cover her chest and started to move towards where Chiaki mentioned and said “so we just have to get to top of those rocks right? That shouldn’t take 15 minutes we should have plenty of time”
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Kanade

A stroll in kumo

Post by Kanade » Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:06 pm

"Plenty of time, plenty of time-cha." She mused as she walked up the side of the hill, looking out over kumogakure proper, she saw people starting to stop and stare at the dome as the brightly lit building off in the distance, not bigger than her hand started to change from a bright off-white to a yellow color. Maybe she had misjudged the time that they were in the pool?

"Onsen are only dangerous if you fall asleep-cha." She smiled at Haruka chan, tilting her head and musing about whether they had time to get to the perfect spot, she shrugged, and turned her back on the girl, making her way up to the spot, and then sitting with her legs curled up against her chest, her chin resting on her arms, which were resting on her knees. Chiaki rearranged the towel so that she had her head covered, as the breeze that blew past her made her hair cold and she wasn't a fan of cold, wet hair clinging to her back. She stared off into the distance as the lights from all around them, including the ones in the Onsen started to dim, slowly dropping the whole village into darkness.

There was a cheer that went up in the night as the dome that housed the greenhouse in Kumogakure, roughly the size of seven foot-ball fields in diameter, started to glow a dark and angry red. Bolts of Raiton chakra arced from the dome and struck towers that were around the city, making a humming noise, and each one had a different tune, and was a different color. One of the towers was immediately to the two kunoichi's left and a blue bolt flew past them, not forty feet away, and struck the tower, making the orb on the top glow the dark blue before dimming back down.

Bolts of grey, white, blue, red, yellow, green, all shot out of the top of the dome as its outer dome sparked and spider-webbed with Raiton chakra and erupted around to the surrounding towers. Then the whole dome went black and the town sat in a hush, Chiaki could hear her own breathing, and the breathing of Haruka next to her as they waited, Chiaki's own eyes showing the after-images of the bolts of lightning that had just almost blinded her for the display, then the whole dome made a sort of buzzing shrieking noise and a huge bolt of Raiton chakra, probably 12-15 meters thick leapt from the dome straight up, splitting the cloud that was above it and arced to all of the towers, which turned the different colors of the people that had donated the chakra today, red, green, teal, blue, white, yellow. Then the towers dimmed, leaving after-images in Chiaki's vision again, and the lights of the city came back up, seemingly powered by the display, and the dome resumed its regular yellow-white color, the color that kept the plants inside the dome alive.

"Well, that was almost as exciting as last time-cha!" Chiaki grinned, rubbing her eyes and blinking twice, "didn't know they put up a tower behind us and a little to the left."
~~My characters~~

Kaitos10

A stroll in kumo

Post by Kaitos10 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:34 pm

Haruka had no idea what the changing light meant so had no idea there was a chance that they were here longer then normal. So she stayed there relaxing until s later when she was told about the dangers of onsen and replies “that’s pretty hard to not fall asleep when it’s so relaxing. Meaning there pretty dangerous, If people have died I’m surprised there’s no warning signs telling you not to fall asleep. How can I truly relax when I have to think of not falling asleep!” She was wondering how much people were aware of the deadly potential of the onsen.

Later after that discussion and the topic of the light show was brought up she watched as Chiaki started to climb up and so she decided to follow. When they got to the top she watched the position Chiaki took and wondered if that was comfortable or just necessary. So she decided to ask “isn’t there supposed to be steam covering us up here? Why are you sitting like that? Is it comfortable? “ Later on when the lights started to drop she would look on curiously noticing how dark it’s gotten and figure the show must be starting soon. She figured the light show wouldn’t be as effective if there were still external lights on.

When she saw the raiton jutsu being shot out she was wondering if that was to signal the start of the performance. She found it hard to believe that was all there would be to it but was surprised when it hit the tower causing a nice sound to reverberate from the impacted tower. It was definitely a nice surprise, in addition to it being a interesting light show it was almost like they were holding a concert at the same time. She wondered how they came up with such a interesting show? Was developed while a certain clan was researching a jutsu or did it happen by accident?

Regardless though it was certainly a experience to behold. When she heard Chiaki she would say “wow that definitely was a interesting event do you know what else is available in Kumo? Or is there anything else interesting happening tonight?”
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Kanade

A stroll in kumo

Post by Kanade » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:47 pm

“Mmmmm, I don’t think there is anything tonight-cha.” Chiaki looked to Haruka and shrugged, grinning she offered the younger girl a hand and started to walk back down the small outcrop of rock. She landed in the water and turned off her water walking jutsu, sinking beneath the warmth of the water for a bit, sighing.

“There’s really nothing like a good Onsen.” She would spend the next half hour just soaking before she said, “Let’s go back to our bedrooms and we’ll go and walk about the rest of the lands surrounding Kumogakure no Sato tomorrow, I can show you where I live if you’d like-cha?”

Chiaki smiled a rather dazzling smile, and forgot the second rule of the onsen, drink drink drink water

The rest of the night was a blur, her reactions and words automatic, but she found herself in bed, covers tossed off of her nude body, head aching and throbbing. She drank a good four to five glasses of water, turned over, and went back to sleep.

/exit thread for Chiaki! Woo!
~~My characters~~

Kaitos10

A stroll in kumo

Post by Kaitos10 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:24 am

Haruka soon climbed down and got out of the onsen and said “that sucks but oh well.” She would then hear the suggestion and casually say “sure” then would soon get dressed again. Afterwards she would wait for Chiaki and head back to the inn with her. On the way there she would say “I can’t wait for tomorrow I wonder what kind of fun stuff we can do then!”

She would be looking forward to tomorrow it was certainly a interesting day today she hoped tomorrow would be just as interesting. On one hand she kind of wanted to run back to the inn but on the other she knew there were more benefits to walking plus Chiaki wouldn’t be able to keep up if she ran.

So in the end she tried to settle on a nice relaxing walk back to the inn. Once there she would soon say good night to Chiaki and then soon go to bed herself. Once again she was wondering about what sort of exciting things would be available tomorrow she just couldn’t shake the excitement of the chance of new and interesting experiences.

(End of thread)
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Return to “Kumogakure no Sato”