[Graded]Maidenless Behavior

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

[Graded]Maidenless Behavior

Post by Sia » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:55 pm

She woke up in the middle of a dark vicinity and had the intense feeling of being watched. She channeled her chakras and moths swarmed the room, fanning about and all around out and with no doubt in a clout of clouds they found everything and everywhere about. Moths perched about, sitting down and aloud and fluttering quite loud and soundly making chipper cherp cherps and cheep cheeps and bleet blets and sweet teets. Little tiny babies, bugs, but cute fuzzy babies, flutters about and called Kirari mother. The moth maiden stirred and rolled over in her bed, having slept alone after finally arriving back to Kumogakure. She had, for some reason, found herself in cahoots with a white girl of all things, even though it wasn't usually quite her fancy, but this one in particular did seem rather striking, dashing, bolden, blazen, such moxie. Moxie? Yes, moxie. That was a good word for it, Kirari's feet swept the floor as she stirred out from underneath her own blanket and grabbed an apple from her bedside table. She took a large bite out of it, and enjoyed its sweet flavor and crunchy texture, licking her lips and rising, taking several paces across the room.

A date? A date. A date sounded fine. Where to dine? And when, what time? These were things they had figured out, yet still some things were quite open. What were they doing, who were they really? Nah, it didn't matter. They were young, they were fun, they would do things and it would make them madder. She flattered her, truly, and wondered to wander whether she would again see Chiaki so naked. If she played her cards right, for sure she would have some fun with her again, but for now perhaps doing something fun and cutesy would be a worthwhile venture of time.

Stepping out into the streets, Kirari had freshened up quite nicely after some time adjusting back to the village. Her outfit was quite open, it revealed a lot of her dark skin. She wore a whistle, her hair was down, but pulled behind her earrings with one singular braid keeping back in a wooden tie of chopsticks. Her hair was every color and no color at once, having black but scattered rainbows everywhere that sometimes glowed when she willed it too, and when she didn't in the right lighting. She was bored and produced fission from her hands, blending the colors of the elements out and changing it a bit as she walked through the street. She took a right turn, passing through an alleyway towards a cute noodle and smoked meat shop she had heard about once or twice, and had arranged for some alone time with Chiaki out in the dark that night when they could maybe play a game when they were done, she had heard of a cock magic ring not far away. She entered into the establishment and took in the view, and got a table and placed an order for some drinks. Water, and some hard liquor with sake on the side. She was bored, her nails clicked the table for a bit as she stirred her drink and propped her head on her elbow.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Kanade
User flair: Of a thousand jutsu

Maidenless Behavior

Post by Kanade » Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:45 pm

Chiaki woke with a start and looked at the clock on the wall, shit, she was going to be fashionably late, probably. She also had to get out of the temple without anyone seeing her with her makeup on. The roof? Yep, that’d probably do it. Ugh. She kicked the covers off and stretched on her tip-toes, fingers fanned towards the ceiling before she examined herself in the mirror and pinched at the parts of her that were rather rounder than she would have liked, especially in a kunoichi build. Sighing, she had no choice but to saunter onwards in her rather too soft body towards the full length mirror, getting a better look at herself. It was dark, and she had to light a candle in order to see by. She knew that Kumogakure proper was well-lit with hotel rooms and all, but she felt better about staying with her family in the temple. In the temple, still smelling of the other girl, her hair still smelling of the night that she had met-.

A blush rose from her chest to her cheeks as she moved away from the mirror and decided that she would put on a little surprise for whether she got that far for Kirari, and then slipped herself into a mini-skirt, along with a halter-cropped corset style top of a teal color. She grinned at herself, and grabbed the contrabanned bag from the closet and put it in her travel sack. She would leave her garments in a hotel, she resolved, and then if she had the means, she would retrieve them at the end of the date day. A date.

Her face felt hot again as she hastily put the makeup on with the candle burning close to the mirror as she worked furiously trying to get the job done before the sun came up, and with it came all the priests and priestesses. Better for them to think that she had gone to do something temple related than sneak out with a girl. Or a boy. Or really anything of that sort.

Chiaki took off like a bolt out of the blue as the sun started to rise, packing the rest of the things to do a finishing job into her backpack and a piece of bread into her mouth as she skirted up the wall, jumped out, rolled in her robes, and sprinted towards the village. A good distance away, she took off the robe, and strutted up to the gates where she flashed her headband at the guards for entry, and made her way into the village proper. She would never get over how big it was here, or how many people there were here. Clutching her arm and walking through the crowd, she got more stares than she usually did, but then again, she was dressed up more than she usually was, or was it that she wanted the attention. That made her blush and hurry along.

Placing her robe, large backpack, and ninja tools at the hotel with the promise of coming back for them and a room that night, she headed towards where they said they would meet, Kirari and her.

She spotted Kirari right away when she approached the aforementioned and settled upon establishment. Walking up, she pointed to the seat where Kirari was and the greeter let her walk over. She offered a tentative wave and a shy smile, before standing there, unsure of what to do. Sit down stupid, sit down! her inner voice shrieked at her, and she obeyed, placing her bag in her lap, before fidgeting and putting it beside her. She really didn’t know what to do with clutches, but it had all the essentials for gussying up, just like those magazines that she wasn’t supposed to have at the temple said were essential. Not knowing whether she was late, she cleared her throat and dipped her head, lowering her gaze for a moment, “Sorry I am late-cha. I woke up a bit later than intended and I ah, well.” She blushed, the gorgeous girl was sitting across from her and she felt rather underdressed, and Kirari looked even more stunning than she remembered her being. Her eyes glanced at the bare skin that made hers pinken and then into Kirari’s eyes, a small smile splitting the awkwardness of her body-language.
~~My characters~~
Iwagakure Jounin: Kanade Enkouten
Thread Tracker for Kanade (previously Chiaki): viewtopic.php?f=105&t=8345273&p=4197389#p4197389
Kirigakure Genin: Achiyo
Heart Samurai: Kyudo-ite, Kasuri
Sunagakure Genin: Kouseki, Kagayaki
Sunagakure Jounin: Naegi, Aihachi

Sia

Maidenless Behavior

Post by Sia » Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:05 pm

She opened her eyes, the moth queen to be, and stared where her moth babies had told her to, picking up on Chiaki's pheromones from long and quite far away with no difficulty. They had found her so easily, and somewhat lead the way, blending themselves in and finding home everywhere and anywhere and doing everything short of a full sweep of the area. Not needed though, they were already intimately familiar with their scent and smelled, oddly, of some others that did not belong in kumogakure. Her eyes narrowed. Kirari's thoughts raced as she was joined at table. "You smell like outsiders. What village did you mingle with?" She asked her softly, though her eyes began to glow with rainbow colored chakra, as did the eyes of all of her moths in the entire area, revealing their otherwise hidden presences.

The color faded and the aura of the chakra fizzled out. "No matter, did you have fun at least?" She asked as she rested her chin in her hand and her elbow on the table. She crossed her legs then looked at her nails once, sipped her drink gingerly then downed it all and ordered another and one for Chiaki too. "Did you have any trouble getting here?" She asked genuinely and dusted a moth off of Chiaki's shoulder absent mindedly. She examined the girls featured then starting with her nails, changing her own to mimic Chiaki's at first before shifting to all white, pearly almost. She looked down at her own, then took Chiaki's hands suddenly without saying anything and sprinkles of hot pollen ebbed out onto her nails and gave them an iridescent sheen. She blew on Chiaki's nails to cool them off and examined them up close, taking her hands very close to her own face and eyes. After a moment, she liked Chiaki's finger, then stuck it in her mouth and sucked on it for just a moment before pulling it out and putting her own hands back in her lap as the waitress came back and asked Chiaki what she wanted.
Last edited by Sia on Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

Kanade

Maidenless Behavior

Post by Kanade » Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:16 pm

Chiaki swung one leg over the other and tilted her head as Kirari’s eyes melted into a dazzling display of dizzying dancing colors. “Outsiders? Oh, I suppose I do. They-.” She was told that it didn’t matter and was asked if she had fun. “I had-” she had some flashbacks and she stammered to a stop still smelling of strangers and sadness. She folded her hands on the table and then looked at the drink which was lofted to the lovely Kirari’s luscious lips, puckering around the drink enough to let her down the drink in one swallow. So it was going to be a day like that mmm? Chiaki mimed the action masterfully imitating, in her own way.

“I did, actually, have trouble getting here. The guards didn’t recognize me at all for a bit, but mmmm. I have missed you.” Her eyes grew limpid in the light of day, and she smiled softly. Her mother would have loved to have met Kirari. Her mother-. She choked up. Looked down again, felt as if she didn’t belong for a bit and then she had her hand taken, had the nails given an iridescent sheen, the sensation of Kirari suckling on her finger felt, it felt warm and lovely. It was a contact that was tender and unexpected. Chiaki smiled, the sudden joy of being with Kirari drowning out all other thoughts and then the waitress came and asked what she wanted.

“Mmmm, plum wine with perhaps some of the Anise Udon with smoked pulled pork?” She raised an eyebrow at the girl across from her waiting for her to order and then when the waitress went away, she slipped her leg between Kirari’s across from her, “I am so happy that you invited me out, I have needed this more than you know, and I-” She blushed and cleared her throat, gripped Kirari’s hand with her own and gave her a coy smile.
~~My characters~~
Thread Tracker for Kanade (previously Chiaki): viewtopic.php?f=105&t=8345273&p=4197389#p4197389

Sia

Maidenless Behavior

Post by Sia » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:22 pm

"You missed me huh?" Kirari said teasingly ad she squeezed Chiaki's hand slightly. Whatever Chiaki had been doing with Outsiders was none of her business, really, so long as she managed to keep her nose clean in the process, but she did notice how Chiaki reacted at the subject and made a mental note that the subject seemed to be rather sour for her. Interesting, she thought to herself. Perhaps her run in with the outsiders had not been quite as fun as she had let on. No matter, for now, they were here, together, in the now, and the now was what mattered in the moment. Scattered as her thoughts were, Kirari had to sympathize. She wouldn't prod the subject further.

Chiaki's soft melancholic expression changed back and forth and eventually settled into more of a smile, much to Kirari's delight. She did enjoy it when she smiled, after all. "Hey you know what...that sounds good I think I'll have the same...but make mine spicy please?" Kirari said to the waitress. Kirari hadn't tried plum wine before, but some spicy udon did seem like it would hit the spot...or it would, if Kirari really required food in order to function. Still, she could enjoy the food at least. "I...I hadn't known how much I needed to...do this...either." She said hesitantly, and were she a paler person her blush would have been most obvious.

"I'm sorry, I'm a little uhhh... I don't really...do this much haha." She said, gesturing around the establishment. "Eating...dating...flirting...It's not...usually my sort of thing." She admitted, though she stared into Chiaki's eyes with a smile. "Who knows, it's not every day people stumble upon people they didn't know they were looking for, no?" She added with a wink. "Tell me more about yourself. What really makes you tick, what are your ambitions?"
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Kanade

Maidenless Behavior

Post by Kanade » Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:18 am

To being asked whether or not she missed Kirari in a rather teasing way she nodded several times. She wondered how far the situation with her mother had spread, and whether it was being hushed up by someone. Chiaki gave a small chuckle and reached across the table to squeeze Kirari’s hand lightly, “I am glad that you’re enjoying yourself as much as I am, and I don’t really know what the day has in store, but I can’t wait to spend it with you.”

She listened to the rambling, and thought that it was rather cute. She had taken Kirari for a cool customer, someone who always had a plan, and who always knew what to say. A lady, or perhaps a laddy, killer. To find her off guard was quite lovely, and made her seem all the more approachable and loveable. Chiaki’s heart was pounding by the time that she was done and had asked her question.

“Oh hmm? Oh, I er I suppose-” She tucked her hair behind her ear and stopped for a moment. What was her goal now? Her mother was dead, her village didn’t even really recognize her at the moment, Kirari said she smelled like outsiders. What was she fighting for now? Was she still in it for the medical ninjutsu? Was she in it for the experimental element that she had made? Was she in it fo-. She looked across the table.

“Love, actually.” She nodded, “Love is what makes me tick, and my ambitions are to find someone who isn’t afraid to have a good time, that will be able to stick with me through thick and thin, who compliments my faults with their own, and my strengths with their own.” She nodded, “That’s what makes me tick.” She slowed down and thought through her ambitions, “I have a lot of things that I want to see, and do, and experience, and enjoy.” She smiled, “I want to see the entirety of the world, cure the hurt, bring love where I can, and help those who cannot help themselves because I feel like I’m finally strong enough to do it. I need a partner though-.” She looked at Kirari and smiled a warm smile, “And probably permission from the kage if I’m being completely honest.
~~My characters~~

Sia

Maidenless Behavior

Post by Sia » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:03 am

Her face flushed and became visibly pink, even though she was quite dark, a strange, inhuman pink that was unnatural and vibrant as chakra surged through her body against her will. Her eyes too, took on a pink hue in the exchange of embarrassment. What the day would bring indeed. "Well...I hear the Jinrai are doing a show later in the evening... I thought maybe we could have some food, maybe enjoy nature for a while, then wrap up the day with a nice show." She said softly, much quieter than how she usually spoke. Almost nervous, really, which was a new and unusual sensation for her. Nervous? She chewed at the inside of her lip absentmindedly but then stared into Chiaki's eyes and the sensation both subsided and simultaneously washed all over her again anew. "Ah-hah." She let out as the waitress came back with their plum wine. Kirari thanked her in a much more assertive tone than she had been speaking with Chiaki, though she herself didn't catch it.

She sipped at her plum wine, seeing if she enjoyed the taste and found to her delight it wasn't that harsh at all. Under the table, Kirari carefully shifted out of her shoe and rubbed Chiaki's leg without making eye contact, instead examining a nice landscape painting against the wall not too far away. Bringing her cup back to her face, she took another sip and glanced over the brim of the cup at Chiaki again and though here lips were hidden by the cup, Kirari's eyes showed quite clearly that she was beaming with a smile.

"Love?" Kirari asked quietly and then drew even more quiet as she listened to Chiaki's explanation. When she finished, Kirari set her cup down and just stared at her for a moment. "You have noble ambitions... I wish more people in this world were like you." A partner? Kirari had never really considered having a partner. She had always worked alone, well, not alone, but alone. The moths were company, after all, and though they didn't speak in a conventional sense, they certainly did speak to Kirari in ways that were understood by her and her alone. Every jitter, every pheromonal release, every chirp, every movement. They were messages, readable only by the correct recipient.

"Do you believe yourself to be currently in the thick or in the thin?"
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Kanade

Maidenless Behavior

Post by Kanade » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:34 pm

Chiaki thought that it was awfully cute that Kirari's eyes and her face blushed a rather inhuman pink. It was reminiscent of the manga that she read as a girl, and she gave a rather smug smirk for a couple of seconds, before nodding along with all of the suggestions, "I think that sounds lovely, a walk in nature is how we began our relationship after-all." She gave a brilliant smile as she did catch the change in tone, the change in body language as she talked to the waitress. She loved being with Kirari, loved being a part of this brilliant girl's life.

She sipped her own wine as Kirari started to sip hers and she jerked forward with the sudden exploration under the table. She slouched slightly in her chair in order to rub her knee against Kirari's inner thigh in retaliation, blushing a dark crimson, almost matching her hair as Kirari's smile came into view. She was toying with Chiaki, but not in the way that she had been toyed with before, this was a tender toying. Chiaki found that she loved the tender affection, and the blush deepened as Kirari asked about love, and espoused that she was noble. Then said that she wished that more people were in the world were like her. She nodded

She sipped at her plum wine, seeing if she enjoyed the taste and found to her delight it wasn't that harsh at all. Under the table, Kirari carefully shifted out of her shoe and rubbed Chiaki's leg without making eye contact, instead examining a nice landscape painting against the wall not too far away. Bringing her cup back to her face, she took another sip and glanced over the brim of the cup at Chiaki again and though here lips were hidden by the cup, Kirari's eyes showed quite clearly that she was beaming with a smile.

Then came the question: the thick or the thin? "Mmmmmm, I think I am in the thick for now, but I would say that it's slowly thinning." She tilted her head and the blush receded from her features, her hair falling past her jawline, showing her scar as she scanned the horizon, waiting for her food, and swirling her plum wine while introspecting for a moment. Without looking back to Kirari, she expounded, "I lost my mother, my mentor, my confidence from the village, and almost my rank all in one day recently. So I am in the thick of those emotions. Then I am finding myself-" She closed her eyes and sighed, looking at her wine, then the table, then back to the wine, anywhere but Kirari, "Finding myself in an emotion rather foreign to me. I find myself consumed by an emotion that is lovely, and scary, and all-encompassing and threatens to push all of that out of my mind."
~~My characters~~

Sia

Maidenless Behavior

Post by Sia » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:39 pm

Her foot continued to dance and prance and find its way around the underside of the dining table and around Chiaki. Kirari pretended she wasn't even doing it, and when the food came she did stop for a moment, prayed silently to her gods, and dug right in before resuming her heinous misuse of her lower appendages. She scooted around the table, sliding around in the booth seat to get closer to Chiaki. What a fun time they were having the two of them here, not a care in the world. It was a nice change of pace from the way things usually were in Kirari's life. She knew the moment, the sensation, the day wouldn't last forever, but, she could surely enjoy Chiaki's presence in her life for the time being. A Jinrai love song began to playback in Kirari's mind as she ate at her food and her face turned quite red in embarrassment, regardless of her complexion.

"Yes that um....that was quite the situation you unleashed on our little village, wasn't it?" Kirari said with a smug grin, taking a sip of her tea. "That's what you get for meddling with outsiders." Her words were harsh in what they were, but not in tone, and not at all sympathetic to her situation. They carved the air like knives, though her demeanor and expression were so soft that they almost didn't quite seem to match the words as they had come out. "I suppose we all have to learn one way or another though, don't we?" She said, puttin the tea down and eating a mouthful of noodles. "Oh this is pretty good actually!" She ate a little more, and with her chopsticks she broke up a small piece of tender pork and tossed it into the air. A moth whizzed from the nearest window and caught it, exiting out through a different window and carrying it off to some of the others. "Sorry, I thought they might like to try it. The um...Moth's don't really uhh....bother you do they?" She asked, very obviously embarassed. "How is your food?" She inquired next, stuffing a marinated egg half into her mouth. "Mm this place is good I might come here again." She said with a mouthfull of food excitedly.

"I don't know why you decided to bring that Hellion squad into the village, really, but I'm sure you had good reasons, Chiaki." She said after another moment of eating at her food. "Let's....let's move past it. I think there is a lot of good we can do for each other if we wanted to. A lot of good we could do to each other if we wanted to." Her toes found themselves against Chiaki's leg again as she said this second part. "And for the village as a whole," she continued. She began eating a bit quicker after glancing at the clock on the wall, down at the other end of the establishment. "Come on let's eat, there's something I want to show you."
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Kanade

Maidenless Behavior

Post by Kanade » Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:38 pm

Chiaki was of the same mindset, if she could make this day last forever she would, it pushed away the harsher memories of the past until they were just a dull ache. The dull ache could have been from something else though, since Kirari's foot kept fiddling with her, once it went up a bit too far and Chiaki squeaked in surprise more than anything at being touched, skin to skin, then blushed and cleared her throat.

With the mention of the situation that was unleashed on the village she sighed and picked up her chopsticks, breaking them apart and then clasping her hands together, thanking the Kami for Kirari, for the day, for the sunshine and the peace that had settled on the village. "I learned the hard way. Cros' mentioning that I would have to learn for myself dances in my head at night and I think about-" She stopped and put her chopsticks down, looking out the window and gave a noncommittal frustrated sigh, or was it disappointment that tinged her golden eyes a burnished orange? "I think about why Maido wanted to come with me in the first place. I asked for an escort here because I am not powerful, or smart, and I get lost easily, but she followed me into the village." She shook her head, "I replay it every time and try to figure out what I could have done differently. If I had my way, I would still have a mother, and Kumogakure would never have had Maido set foot in it, but we can't change the past." She shrugged, "Not yet anyhow."

She scooped in a mouthful of noodles as Kirari did as well, "Mmmm, Yes, you did a good job with picking a noodle place. The last one that I went to my noodles were over-cooked and I kept breaking them with my chopsticks." She clicked them to her side to make a point. She watched the moth with a foggy, friendly gaze before being asked the question about whether or not they bother her.

"I'd say no. They'd be a hindrance to me if I ever were to spar you and I would probably want to develop something, some jutsu, to keep them out of orifices that they don't belong in, but I think they're rather cute and lovely, don't you?" She giggled, "They have little fuzzy antennae." She nodded to the food, "I think that the meat is really tender too, the broth didn't really make it... uh, chewy? You know when you boil meat too much it gets chewy."

She looked up over her food and smiled a coy smile, "I haven't made you any food before have I? I'm actually developing some jutsu based on food."

"To be honest, they were an afterthought, and they seemed more like pranksters than actual threats." She gulped down some of her tea which was cooling faster than she liked, "If you want to know the reason, I didn't think that they would do anything, just escort me in, and I would introduce them to my mother, tell her that I love her and then go back to training. Maido, funny thing, brought a whole bunch of our Missing Ninja back to us, the ones that we had on the 'kill on sight' poster, you know that one that is hanging in the middle of town?" She ate a whole mouthful of noodles while waiting for Kirari to answer and then nodded, "Yes, so I thought she was an ally, and Cros made a.... veiled threat that I would live to regret associating with her. I suppose she was right."

The spark behind her eyes dimmed and was on the verge of snuffing out before Kirari said that they could do a lot of good for each other and for the village as a whole, "I have been meaning to tell you this too, I've picked up smithing along with my medical practices and I almost have the technique down to uhm..." She sighed and placed her hands in her lap, "I almost have the ability to allow couples that can't have babies to have them."

She let her words hang in the air for a good two heartbeats, trying to gauge Kirari's reaction, trying to read the inscrutable meaning of Kirari's movements, her facial expressions, unless Kirari just blurt out what she was thinking. It was a dangerous and tenuous rope that Chiaki had thrown out, and she wondered if Kirari would grasp it.

She tilted her head and saw the increased rate of eating. She didn't want to embarrass Kirari, but since she was eating like the bowl was going to vanish, Chiaki decided to dig in whole-heartedly too.
~~My characters~~

Sia

Maidenless Behavior

Post by Sia » Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:23 pm

The rainbow elementalist sat across from her love and stared at her in wild and unabashed admiration for a long moment, thinking to herself. She admired the way she talked, the way she chowed down on her food, and the way she smiled even after the most bleak and heinous of circumstances that had transpired. She wondered to herself what prison had been like for Chiaki, Kirari had done what she could to visit, but it was always in a separate area than where Chiaki had normally been detained to. Still, she wondered what Kumogakure prison was like. She stared into Chiaki's eyes, and after a moment, she channeled chakra into her own eyes, gradually controlling the gradient and color of her iris and pupils until they washed over into entirely dark royal purple with bright light pink heart-shaped irises. She said nothing about it but gave Chiaki a grin as she finished up her own food.

"Food based jutsu you say? Such as what? How does that work? What elements do you use for that?" She inquired curiously, wondering if it was a strange mixture of doton for soil, suiton for water, and katon for heat. She supposed there were other methods of course, but her mind quickly wondered as the waitress came back to refill their drinks. "Oh, no thank you, uhm... Here!" Kirari reached into her pocket and withdrew something that she kept out of view from Chiaki but handed it to the waitress with a well executed sleight of handshake. "When you're done eating, let's go, I want to check on the peach tree before we go see the Jinrai show." Kiraril let out, and she downed the rest of her plum wine, then tea, and found herself feeling rather bloated. "Oh...that was too much, I can feel it inside me haha." She said with a grin. "It sure was good though, and I'm glad you like the place, I'd actually only ever been here the one time when I was bored after a mission."

"I...uh...You want a baby with me?" Kirari asked, most flattered by the mere suggestion. "I am...Maybe one day hahaha...But from my point of view you just got out of prison and I'm eighteen, maybe not the best time for us to do that...but...I think one day that might be really nice." She blushed, a noticeable red and pink hue taking over her normally brown cheeks, an unfortunate side effect of her wild chakra. "I think, despite all that has happened, you would be a wonderful mother."
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Kanade

Maidenless Behavior

Post by Kanade » Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:12 pm

Chiaki gave a quick glance to Kirari as she stared and felt a bit self-conscious, wondering if she was not acting lady-like enough for her lover, and swallowed the latest mouthful, only to watch as Kirari made her legs tremble, made Chiaki bite her lower lip and watched as Kirari's eyes turned a royal deep purple. She was so fascinated by Kirari that she didn't even remember the rest of her food. The bite for her own lower lip was because they itched, ached for hers. But she had betrayed Kirari. She knew that deep down, and she didn't want to move past, to startle the moth from her perch, her loveliness outshining everyone else in the restaurant.

"Mmhmm!" Chiaki nodded and intoned, "It uh, it takes Raiton or Katon jutsu in theory, but you basically are able to cook food and weave hand seals, imbuing them with certain properties." She had tried it on Shinjiro first, but was eager to show Kirari. Kirari thanked the waitress and stood up, Chiaki left her meal mostly finished, with little more than a couple scant mouthfuls left that she wouldn't be able to take home and reheat anyhow. She moved to grab the front of her skirt, not wanting to expose herself in front of all of these people, and she had dressed like this to impress Kirari. She gave a couple of quick glances, to see what Kirari was thinking, whether her clothing choice was on point, or whether she would need to suss it out more next time.

"What kind of a mission?" She attempted as she grabbed her clutch and swung it over her shoulder, brushing her skirt back into place before she in turn blushed from Kirari's blush, "Oh I meant... I meant I uh... There are couples that can't have a baby and I ah..." She scratched the back of her head and laughed nervously and moved a bit closer to Kirari, "It had crossed my mind but, uhm. I figured that I am not in a good place right now for it. I am er... still in the rough draft phase as it were." She could feel the warmth of Kirari, could feel the itch to touch her. She steeled herself for rejection as she reached quickly and resolutely toward Kirari. She was desperate to find her safe place.

Then she grabbed Kirari's arm, leaning gently against her, enough to get the touch that she craved, enough to be polite and let Kirari pull away should she want, but also close enough that she caught Kirari's scent and giggled, "So about that peach tree before the show?" Chiaki gave a small grin that lifted one side of her mouth slightly.
~~My characters~~

Sia

Maidenless Behavior

Post by Sia » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:19 pm

As they stood back up, Kirari couldn't help but let her eyes trail down the length of Chiaki's body, examining her skirt, her legs, and then her chest...then her....her eyes, yes, her beautiful, wonderful eyes. For a long moment, Kirari held intense eye contact with Chiaki, cycling her eyes into bright pink absentmindedly as her own face flushed a litte with the exact same shade, changing from chocolate to strawberry ice cream in an instant. She looked away as the color faded from her cheeks back into being brown, and the only thing she said about the mission was, "I had to kill someone," Kirari said bluntly, realized they were still in the restaurant, and made a face. "Uh...Sorry, let''s go." She said sheepishly and instinctively grabbed Chiaki's hand, eyeing one of ther moths that had sat on the outside of the window. "Hmm..."

They had made it outside before Kiari pulled Chiaki closer, her hand that had been holding hers letting go and wrapping around her waist. She brought her lips just up to Chiaki's neck as they turned down the sidewalk, making their way slowly towards a wonderful little orchard Kirari had seen once or twice with Cros. She whisked Chiaki away, guiding her as though they were dancing when her lips finally spoke again, moving up from where they kissed onto her neck to tickle at her ear as she spoke in a whisper. "So...you want to have a baby you said?" Teasingly, then licked Chiaki's ear and somewhat mock tickled her, pinching her side with the hand that had wrapped around her back. She giggled at the thought. "Hmmm... Maybe one day," she added thoughtfully. "Where would you want to raise a child anyway? Here? Out in the country? Konoha?....Waterfall?"

They were coming up on the orchard now, a secluded little area not far from the Ishiguro compound that Cros had taken Kirari to before. They walked through the underbrush and Kirari found that the canonopy and clouds had made it a bit darker today. She illuminated a moth that perched on the back of her hand as she reached up to grab a peach from a tree, then doused it in suiton and took a nice firm bite out of it. "Mm. They're good this year." She said as the fuzzy bits slid down her throat. She tossed the peach into the air and a moth shot out from the trees and grabbed it immediately. "I'm already so full but....I wanted you to see this one tree at least," Kirari said as she lead Chiaki through the orchard "Not too far now."

There was a small building, a barn, really, that quickly came within eyesight. Kirari opened the door to it slowly and immediately turned her eyes away for a moment while they adjusted, closing her left eye and then kissing Chiaki on the cheek and taking her hand. Opening her eyes back up, she opened the door the rest of the way. "Don't get dazed." Inside the barn was a beautiful, lustrous looking tree with dark purple bark and rainbow-colored, metallic-looking leaves. The light that came in from the windowed sunroof of the barn caused light to scatter and refract off of the metallic leaves, sending auroras and rays throughout the entirety of the barn. After some inspection, Kirari pulled a bright pink peach off if it and handed it to Chiaki. "It tastes like every fruit I've ever tried at the same time." She said finally and grabbed one for herself. She ripped it in half, exposing rainbow-colored flesh underneath the bright pink fuzzy skin and a black pit.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Kanade

Maidenless Behavior

Post by Kanade » Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:55 pm

Chiaki watched as Kirari’s eyes trailed down her body and she gave a small smirk to the look. She felt rather flattered as it wasn’t unwanted attention. She had intentionally gussied herself up to meet with Kirari, and since it was turning her head it seemed like it had worked beautifully. She still felt like baby’s breath next to roses when standing next to Kirari, but she couldn’t help giggling at the blush that came from Kirari. It wasn’t a giggle that looked down upon Kirari, but more of a friendly understanding one that showed how pleased she was that Kirari approved.

The mention of the mission and Chiaki’s own eyes dulled to a dark pumpkin orange and she nodded her head gravely, “I still haven’t killed anyone and I-” She nodded, “I know what kind of a burden it puts on people. I have seen it happen in people, and I’ve seen people who’ve lost themselves in that sensation.” She gave a nod to Kirari and clasped her hand tightly, giving it a companionable squeeze of reassurance before Kirari let go of it.

She looked confused before Kirari pulled her in by the waist and kissed her neck in the sunlight. She felt so lovely that Chiaki couldn’t help but almost melt, an audible sigh escaping her lips. “I was thinking not here-” She nodded and then giggled at the lick on her ear, squeaked at the pinch right above her rump, “Out in the country or in Waterfall would be ideal. I-” She hesitated when she was asked about where to raise the child, “I don’t really trust the leadership here much.” She shook her head, “And I don’t like the idea of raising them around a bunch of war-mongering.”

Chiaki picked one as well, her Kyoukan chakra enveloping it and the red chakra eating away at the unsanitary parts of the peach before she bit into the soft and juicy flesh, the juices dribbling down her chin. She gulped it down and wiped it away with a blush, tossing the peach up and towards another moth she hoped it would catch it as well. She quite enjoyed the little flitting pieces of light. “They are good!” She chuckled and kissed Kirari on the neck quickly as she was kissed on the cheek.

“Wow! Is it grafted?” She looked at the fruit and ripped the bright peach in half, eating the un-pitted side first. The swelling of tastes and flavors mingled together in a sour-mellow fruity sensation in her mouth, “I think that it does taste like almost all the fruit at once, but the undertones for me are a berry, hmmm, blueberry?” She took another bite and nodded, “I’m settling on blueberry.”

She moved to nuzzle Kirari’s neck with her lips and kissed her collarbone from behind before looking up at the tree, “So where to next?” She intoned in a soft, low purr.
~~My characters~~

Sia

Maidenless Behavior

Post by Sia » Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:30 am

It was getting darker, they had walked around in the orchard and chatted for a while. They had talked about children, oddly enough, and, Kirari had to admit she didn't hate the idea. If she could be mother to this many moths surely one human child wouldn't be the worst thing she ever did. Kirari stared at the shimmering tree with the strange fruit and the metallic leaves. "I think you may be right...It does kinda taste like blueberry." She said after a while with a grin. She picked another one, then another and stuck them away in her pouch. "I wonder if they could be turned into syrup. The critters would like that." She said thoughtfully and turned back around to face Chiaki clearly. "I...The moths just make me not feel anything about the murder." She said bluntly. "Something about pheromones," Kirari continued and stretched out her left arm to face her palm skywards, causing moths to crawl out of the pores in her body and walk out of its surface, spreading their wings immediately. "It was explained to be me by someone much, much smarter than me that if I wanted I could use them to completely control my emotions at will no matter what through intensive use of chakra pheromones...but that seems like a fair amount of effort."

"Of course...it could be fun to see if I could force myself or someone else to be in a perpetual state of bliss...or lust." She smiled but then started walking. "Yes, one more stop before we figure out where to sleep for the night." "If we walk it'll be dark-dark by the time we get there but I'm sure there's already a bit of a crowd." She lead the way, taking a singular step and exploding into a plethora of moths as her body shattered itself in half and flew around the room, encircling around Chiaki and flying out the door as a swarm of moths, gathering herself back together down. "Let's go." She said loudly as she exited the barn. She channeled chakra into her swarm body and some of the moths began to illuminate in various colors. Bright purples, reds, blues, and greens with pinks and oranges scattered about. A handful of them, about eight of different colors including one all white one with bright purple eyes flew towards Chiaki and landed along the length of her body. They flutters about and encircled her and never again did they leave her side, Kirari would never recall those eight back into her own swarm intentionally. She had sent them off to stay with her, as guidance, and protection, but, she supposed they may choose to come back every once in a while.

The suiton that made up Kirari's body had broken apart too, shifting into many masses of water shaped like moths and fanning around just as the real moths had, mixing in with them and refracting their appearances in the lighting as the illuminant moths danced their dance. She waited for Chiaki to catch up as she regathered her body down the ways a bit and for a while she held Chiaki's hand as they strolled back out of the orchard. "I hope there are firebreathers this year." She said aloud as she remembered the last bonfire she'd been invited to by the Jinrai. "They didn't do it last year but they usually do and a lot of people were a little disappointed." She said. "Including myself."
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Kanade

Maidenless Behavior

Post by Kanade » Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:12 pm

As it got darker and the hues of the sun painted the orchard wild dancing colors which were only rivalled by the colours that Kirari herself displayed, Chiaki felt oddly at peace, even though she had just been released to a more restricted lifestyle after intense questioning. Chiaki harvested five of them and nodded, "I think that you've got quite the culinary eye." She gave Kirari a wide and jovial smile as she nodded to the idea of syrup, "I think that anything with a sweet tooth would love a syrup out of these." She looked at Kirari and nodded gravely about the murder. It was strange to her that Kirari couldn't feel anything about it, but she nodded once more trying to process. So pheromones were this powerful hmm? She would have to use them in the future, perhaps she could use them in a way that would make sure that there didn't have to be violence in the first place, to have people just sit down and talk.

"Pheromones actually sound like a great idea for a brand of fighting that I have been trying to develop. It's actually, uh... It's not fighting at all, it's more of... stopping the fight before it happens really." She nodded at the thought that it would take a lot of effort in order to get these things down to a T, and the introduction of pheromones to a patient were usually soothing, but could induce-. She nodded along with the forcing of the people into a perpetual state of bliss or lust, "Yes, that is actually what I was thinking."

Chiaki walked towards the door and smiled, jogging a bit to catch up with the flurry of rainbows that had erupted to carry Kirari out of the barn. She caught a glimpse of something white, pearlescent, and had a gold ring around it. That was a part of Kirari too? Interesting, and beautiful though it was, it was almost lost in the flurry of Kirari's moths.

The illuminated butterflies encircled Chiaki and she tilted her head as they seemed to be making themselves comfortable. She thought they were cute, a bit annoying when they found themselves in her nose or mouth, but cute nonetheless. "These little guys are quite the chaperones." She giggled bringing one to her nose and nuzzling it.

Reaching out her hand, she grasped Kirari's hand and nodded, "I haven't seen firebreathers in-" She tilted her head looking up, "Since I was eight I think when I went to see the Jinrai with my mother." She looked at Kirari, "It's a shame it didn't happen last year, but I am sure that we can get good seats this year, or even pick a rooftop to overlook the entire show." She squeezed Kirari's hand lightly, trying to say without words what she was feeling. She felt a lot for Kirari. Kirari was home to her, and she was more attached to Kirari than she had been to anyone else in her life. She loved Kirari, but she didn't know how to say it, so another quick hand-squeeze and blush later, they were making their swift way towards the Jinrai show, two girls in a whirlwind date.
~~My characters~~

Sia

Maidenless Behavior

Post by Sia » Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:01 am

The dark would only get darker as Kirari and her newest victim, Chiaki, stalked through the dusk. Towards the bonfire, the Jinrai compound, through the trees Kiraris moths lead the way. Illuminant blue ones glowed with chakra and her eyes scanned Chiaki up and down. "You're always so...satisfying," Kirari said finally and sent a moth outwards from her palm, a nice black and white spotted one with red fuzz splotches that shot towards Chiaki's nose. It attempted to land there as Kirari walked, guiding her hand towards ones of the fires as a Jinrai banged at the drums and some others performed their various instruments, dances, and techniques. Some breathed fire, much to Kirari's delight. She stood out for a passing dancer, and Kirari began to hum and bounce her head to the rhythm. She grabbed Chiaki's hand firmly and tugged her into it, bobbing her head along lightly as her hips circled the fire.

She turned around and released some moths out from her body into the sky. A few of them floated towards the fire, and a few made of water out of Kirari's chakra body flew out into it as well, closer than the others until vaporized by the flames. Her moth's swooped out, down, and about, then around and rested on the logs by the flames, growing orange in color and taking on Katon. Their fuzzy black and white bodies glistened and glowed in the heat of the flames as they rested among the embers and grew adjusted to it. They began to glow themselves, then began cycling through a myriad of stay colors that danced in unison to the roar of the flames. It projected Katon into it and hideously twisted the fire to Kirari's desire and manipulated its gradient to become wider. color popped out from the center of the flame, and its edge colors thinned out tremendously. A subtle change, but one noticeable enough to those that might have been paying attention. She shifted the oranges, and played with the red hues. Her hand scaled back and forth and the color shifted through the shades of orangered back and forth in a cycle, a wheel of colors that merely rolled through.

"Do you dance-Cha, Chiaki?" Kirari said finally with a grin as she stared into the fire, finely selected a gradient of brighter white with orange and red and finished manipulating the colors of this particular flame. As she asked the questions moths flew outwards from her body and landed around Chiaki's clothing and flesh.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Kanade

Maidenless Behavior

Post by Kanade » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:50 pm

Chiaki gripped Kirari’s hand as they walked through the growing dark, the purples and reds reminding her of the first night of passion that they had spent in each others arms, and bringing a warm feeling of joy to her that Kirari had waited for her to be released from Kumogakure no Sato’s infamous prison and rehab system.

Then came the compliment that threw her off her stride and she blinked rapidly, hardly able to comprehend what Kirari was saying, “Satisfying?” She raised an eyebrow, trying to search for the meaning behind the word before a moth landed on her nose, she wrinkled it and wiggled her nose back and forth before the little thing took off, no doubt going off somewhere out of Chiaki’s sight, which was only for Kirari at the moment.

Chiaki was dragged willingly to a bonfire and giggled as the dances erupted, the techniques were dazzling and left Chiaki in a state of open mouthed, child filled awe that lasted for almost the entirety of the performance. She had been so little before when she had seen them last, and she knew that some of the wonder was the old nostalgia coming back into play, but she couldn’t help but be mystified by it again. It recaptured the old magic of being here with her mother, and those feeling attached themselves to Kirari. The warm fuzziness and spectacle echoing faintly in the feelings that she carried for Kirari.

Chiaki was one of the aforementioned people that had caught wind of the fire. It reminded her of the night that she had spent with Kirari, the hues bringing back warm and delightful rose-tinted memories.

Upon being asked if she danced, and using the -cha that she had beaten out of her by Shinjiro all those months ago, she nodded, “I do, but usually by myself, I usually don’t have a partner.” She had practiced, admittedly, most types of dancing that she had seen on the television and had been fascinated with when she went into town for business for the temple. She thought she was quite good at it, but only Kirari could really tell whether she was or not.

With the moths illuminating the curvatures of her body, she started out slowly, her hips rocking side to side in a tantric rhythm that soon moved to her feet and then her upper body, she grinned and moved slowly, only half-tempo with the music she heard, and closed her eyes every once in a while, looking at Kirari through a half-lidded, contented and sly gaze. She wondered whether Kirari was going to dance, what kind of dancer she was, and wondered whether she would be able to keep up if Kirari didn’t join her in the more fluid, sensual dance that she had elected to begin.
~~My characters~~

Sia

Maidenless Behavior

Post by Sia » Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:47 pm

A slight red coloration did wash over Kirari's face momentarily as she lost her composure. "Err..Yes...Satisfying..." She looked away sheepishly but snapped back quickly. The music, the lights, the happenings of the little festival, it was all a wonderful little outing that had just worked out in her favor. Making friends in the village had its benefits, after all. The bonfire began to change colors and the music picked up, growing steadier with its rhythmic beating. Kirari bobbed her head for a moment, listening to the music with her eyes shut and letting the feeling of the Jinrai wash over her. It wouldn't be long now, the real effects of the Jinrai clan would begin to take hold. Their music was more than music, it was a full-body experience. In the hands of a Jinrai, an instrument could be used to cause any sensation, any feeling, any emotion.

And tonight? They would be made to feel bliss. Chakra began to permeate the air as the Jinrai plucked at their strings, banged on their drums, and blew into their woodwinds. Within moments, the entire atmosphere of the bonfire grew even more lively. Someone handed Kirari a drink, which she politely accepted but didn't drink. Alcohol would surely be wasted on someone with a body such as her own. Instead, she made her way to Chiaki and began dancing with her. As the two of them danced, she whispered quietly to her. "Do you feel it? The vibration in your bones? The Jinrai Music is...Soul-Piercing, I guess you could say." She smiled and offered Chiaki the drink. "Seems wasted on me." The smoke from the bonfire was no longer the only thing present. By now, more and more people had come to join the festivities. The music grew louder, the crowd grew thicker, and the lights became more dazzling. A rainbow of colors and lights began to flow outwards from the bonfire, forming itself into shapes of animals, flowers, birds, and all sorts of things in perfect tantric rhythm to the music.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Return to “Kumogakure no Sato”