Training in Kumo

Kaitos10

Training in Kumo

Post by Kaitos10 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:30 pm

Haruka was currently visiting Kumo but Chiaki was currently busy so she couldn’t see her so she decided to get permission to use Kumo’s training fields. Since most of the important people who gave those permissions were in Raikage tower she decided to head there. But first she used a fuinjutsu seal to retrieve her heavy training weights from her appartment in Konohagakure. Afterwards she then attached the training weights to her ankles’s and started to jog to the Raikage’s tower. She figured she could get some training in doing some jogging and working on her endurance on her way to Raikage tower.

As she jogged at a decent pace that wouldn’t tire her out to quickly but would still give her a good workout she soon arrived at Raikage tower. The first thing she did when she arrived was knock politely on the door to make sure she could come in. Once she was told she could she entered and saw the receptionist who she asked if she could use the Kumo training areas while she was here. The receptionist paused and thought for a second before getting on the phone and calling one of the higher ups in the tower for permission. After a short conversation she would get off the phone and say “yes you have permission to use the Kumo training grounds at the moment.”

Haruka would get excited and quickly thank the receptionist and was about to rush out when she realized she didn’t know where any of the training areas were. So she asked the receptionist who gave her directions to the nearest one. Haruka thanked and then rushed off to that training area the receptionist mentioned. Like usual Haruka would jog to the area but was looking around in a absent minded manner as she jogged to the area she was told. It was always interesting seeing how Kumo and Konoha differed. The scenery as well as the engineering of there buildings was very different from each other.

After awhile of jogging around the area while looking at the scenery Haruka would finally arrive at one of the Kumo training areas. She would quickly look around the area as soon as she got there and tried to find a empty and secluded area where she would soon start training in. But she was currently exhausted from all the jogging so she decided to rest for a few minutes while she tried to regain her energy. Hopefully recovering her stamina for training wouldn’t take to long. After awhile of resting she started to get bored and restless so figured she could start training again. So after finding the secluded and empty area she was looking for before she would jog over there then began to do what seemed like dancing.

Last edited by Kaitos10 on Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka
Kiri genin Karagata Nozomi
Minor country genin Desumonsuta
Iwagakure jinch Enkouton Hiroko

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

Training in Kumo

Post by Sia » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:21 pm

Another day and another grind session, but that did always seem to suit Kirari just fine. She set out on the streets, having woken up quite early after forcing herself to go to sleep even though it had been entirely unnecessary. Her thoughts shifted to Chiaki as she dressed, and wondered just what the girl she'd taken fancy to might be up to today. It dawned on her after a moment that Chiaki must be more important to Kirari than she had realized, since even now, alone, in her home, thats where her thoughts drifted to. A smile crossed her face, and she channeled chakra throughout her body, causing her entire body to cycle through a rainbow spectrum of colors as she carefully rifled the colorations through her hair and eyes, settling eventually on dark purple for her hair and bright pink for her eyes. Her nails too, went through a color change as she channeled, and ended up being a full spectrum of the rainbow, each nail a different color.

She set out for the training grounds, ans felt the moths inside her jitter with excitement. They did enjoy showing off and utilizing their powers together, after all. Her moths fanned out from her body, encircling the area around her and spreading far and way to do surveillance work. She gingerly made her way towards the trainings grounds, and found that there were others already out and about today as well with much the same purpose. Training. Training, training, training. This month, that was all Kirari would be doing, for she had been most bested in a horribly embarrassing way and so her mentor had given her pretty clear instructions. That is, get her shit together and stop slacking, and so she would.

Kirari and her moths descended upon the training grounds and for a while, she merely watched a Konoha ninja that happened to be visiting the village. She drew closer and decided to introduce herself, willing her moths to return to her body whilst she walked towards them. "Ah-ha, how long have you been in town? How do you like the village?" She asked them with a smile. "Oh, sorry, I'm Hotaka, Kirari." She extended a hand in greeting.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Kaitos10

Training in Kumo

Post by Kaitos10 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:56 pm

Haruka had just recently started dancing after resting so was currently distracted and didnt notice them until they had already come over to her and started talking to her. She would then stop dancing and looked over the person carefully wondering if they were a genin or someone higher ranked. She would notice that they had oddly colored eyes and hair wondering if that was natural or because of some transformation jutsu. When she heard the person was done talking she would smile and respond saying casually “it’s fine I’m Izumi Haruka, nice to meet you. As for your questions in the order of the questions, I been in town a few days visiting a friend, I like the village it seems pretty interesting and different from konoha. “ she would then shake Kirari’s hand then say “so are you here to train also? “
466+145=611

As she waited she continued to try and figure out if Kirari was a chunin or not like she was. She hoped she could figure it out before she makes a mistake about it. Problem was in the ninja world appearances were very deceiving and sometimes it was hard for her to figure out if someone was skilled or not. Eventually she just figured she would have to find out the hard way since she just remembered. Even if someone was a genin doesn’t mean there skill rank was genin. So for all she new they could be a genin as strong as a jounin for all she knew.

She figured if it really came down to it she could always ask in a emergency even though she wasn’t sure how they would react to the question. Hopefully it would give a more positive overall response then a negative overall one. But she could save that particular problem for later
Last edited by Kaitos10 on Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Sia

Training in Kumo

Post by Sia » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:20 pm

To her delight, she individual from Konoha appeared to at minimum be friendly of sorts, so Kirari relaxed a little. A moth escaped from her back, just between her shoulder blades, and fluttered up to her shoulder where it perched and eyed Haruka from its vantage point. "Yes, we are here to train...would you care for a spar?" She said with a grin, motioning about the area. "There's not many people about today, could be fun I think." She added and began to stretch, spreading her legs far and beginning to go down into a side split, but catching herself on the ground with her elbows and maintaining the posture for several seconds. She sank lower, and more moths seemed to be surrounding Kirari with each passing moment. The came from around the area, flying towards her and seemingly freely moving into her body, burrowing into her as though she weren't made of human material at all.

They were of every color, the moths, and Kirari too began to cycle through various shades of the color purple in her hair, channeling chakra throughout it and chuckling as the moths fluttered in and out of the crevices of her hollowed out and falsely created body. "I'm a bit rusty I'm afraid but I'm sure I could give you a run for your money." She said finally with a grin, bringing her posture back upright and standing properly, crossing her arms for a moment before stretching out her right shoulder, and then her left. "What do you say? Friendly spar? I'm interested to see how Konoha folks have been trained."
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

Kaitos10

Training in Kumo

Post by Kaitos10 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:57 pm

Haruka would look on surprised at the sparing request and looked around to make sure there’s no one else who could get hurt and says curiously “so how strong are you so I know if I need to hold back or not? Also what kind of jutsu do you use ninjutsu genjutsu, or taijutsu?” She hoped it wasn’t genjutsu she might have to pass if it was that. She still remembers the last time she fought a genjutsu user and she didn’t want to embarrass herself. Just then she thought for a minute and realized she said we so looked on confused.

Then said “we? Is there someone else with you?” She wondered if she was referring to the moths, maybe they were intelligent like mister fluffykins? She wondered if she should start stretching or excercising also but figured she should find out if she would even be capable of fighting her. She didn’t want to embarrass her village by doing very poorly. Eventually when she heard Kiariri’s response if she said she was a genjutsu user she would say “sorry I’m going to have to pass I’m not very good against genjutsu and I would prefer to avoid embarrassing myself.”
“jutsu trained”Show

*[Ninjutsu scroll copy]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
This just channels chakra into the scroll that wants to be copied and that wants to be copied to then does a few hand signs and then the words and everything else on the one scroll gets copied to the second scroll.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Sia

Training in Kumo

Post by Sia » Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:47 pm

Hmm? Kirari thought to herself after a long pause. Genjutsu? She had never mentioned anything of the sorts, though, she supposed it was on her list of things to dabble in with Cros. Still, she eyed the girl before her and planted a smile across her face. "No, no, not quite my forte, but maybe one day!" Kirari said with glee, brandishing a few kunai from her pouch as several moths began to exit outwards from her body, crawing out of the folds of her clothing and making themselves apparent to the world. A few of them crawled out of her very skin, emerging from her body with sick, slickening sounds as they scrambled through her suiton and took flight around her, fanning out and about and around the training grounds, perching on trees, wooden dummies, and along Kirari herself.

"So, what do you say?" She said as she began to flip one of the two kunai in her hand, then the other as well, before pulling out a third and beginning to juggle the three of them, gently and gingerly grabbing them by their handles as they spiralled through the air in a splendid fashion. Some of her moths began to fly about, zooming in and out and between the knives as Kirari juggled them. "Yes...I suppose we are a we as you say...The moths are me, and I am the moths." She grinned, and her hair began to change color into a more dark purple, as did both of her eyes.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Kaitos10

Training in Kumo

Post by Kaitos10 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:43 pm

Haruka sighed with relief when she heard that the Person from Kumo didn’t use Genjutsu it was pretty relieving to hear. She then said “in that case I wouldn’t mind sparing with you though what did you mean by you are the months? Is your body made of them? I thought it seemed to be made out of suiton?” She wondered what kind of combat she would use? She seemed to be a suiton e body based on what she was seeing. She wondered if that meant she wouldn’t be able to handle Raiton jutsu?

So she decided to ask “I was wondering you seemed to be a suiton e body based on the way your body is reacting to the moths leaving would you prefer I don’t use any Raiton jutsu?” She then waited there for a answer to her question while she fiddled with the air, using chakra to make signs in the air to practice fuinjutsu she was doing this a lot recently. Eventually once they were done talking she would get ready to fight her. She hoped she could put up a good enough show that she wouldn’t embarrass konoha. Questions swirled around her head like usual.

Haruka was always a very inquisitive person and that only increased during sparing as she wondered what her opponents were capable of. Trying to figure out what she needed to be prepared for, though usually wasn’t as bad as now or chunin exams Dangit why did she have to put press On her by mentioning her village and implying she represented it! For a brief few seconds her experience in the chunin exams flashed before her eyes. As she remembers loosing in the first round because of her crappy endurance. She had to be extra careful this wouldn’t be a repeat of that time
“jutsu trainedShow
*Charge Fuuinjutsu • Air Seal
D-Rank Fuuinjutsu
A truly unique move in that it can be used alongside other Fuuinjutsu, by channeling into their finger as they draw in the air directly in front of them, the user releases raw chakra the lingers for a small amount of time, allowing it to be used as a seal formula. Alternatively the user can also do hand seals and place their hands forward, causing a seal to burst to life in the air in front of them. This technique consumes chakra equal to the cost of the technique.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Sia

Training in Kumo

Post by Sia » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:55 pm

A fear of genjutsu user eh? Kirari thought to herself, shifting her right leg backwards a little and pivoting the heels and toes of her feet. "Yeah...yeah something like that. A bit of both really, though I'm not sure entirely what good it does me...It's a rather recent transformation and I'm still getting a bit used to it haha." She said lightheartedly with a chuckle. She continued juggling the knives and suddenly jumped backwards and a bit to Haruka's right, landing cleanly on one foot and then the other and tossing the three kunai one after the other at them from a good fifteen meters distance away, testing them to see how they would react. "You are free to use absolutely whatever you like...I am meant to be a teacher, eventually, so I should be able to handle it one way or another and respond accordingly."

As she spoke, she raised her two arms into the arm, causing moths to suddenly make themselves apparent all around her. They flew in from the trees nearby, they exited from the holes inside of her body, they fluttered out and about and around and it was quickly revealed that Kirari did in fact have a very insanely large amount of moths to work with. They shrouded the area, obscuring vision of her so greatly that it would surely be hard for Haruka to see just what exactly she was doing with her hands. At first, none of the moths paid Haruka any mind but after a moment, suddenly, a few of them began to break off and hone in on Haruka. Three of them at first, bright yellow in color with strange brown markings flew towards Haruka at great speed, breaking away from the rest of the collective swarm and aiming for Haruka's forehead, chest, and abdomen, one at a time, in that order.

311/800
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Kaitos10

Training in Kumo

Post by Kaitos10 » Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:20 pm

Haruka would listen in to what Kiariri says as she watches Kiariri get ready to fight. It was slightly informative though it seemed that Kiariri herself didn’t know which was the case either but it was time to spar now and so she didn’t see the need for further questions. It was also informative that Kiariri was fine no matter what was thrown at her which was certainly interesting she certainly was going to put that to the test so when Kiariri started throwing kunai at her she would first quickly used a jutsu she had been practicing on her off time. She put her hands on the ground to create a fuinjutsu circle there then would activate it causing it to use a fuinjutsu to seal all incoming kunai and afterwards would make the seals so that she could shoot a lightning bolt at Kiariri.

She would only do it fast enough to be necessary instead of using her full speed so that she could conserve her stamina. As well as so she doesn’t show her what her true limits are. She knew she couldn’t run at full speed for very long so she had to be careful. She then watched as Kiariri summoned a massive swarm of butterflies which concealed her movements which made Haruka curious and a little concerned so she tried to see if she could counter it will a full power explosion. So she immediately stomped her foot soon after the swarm appeared and concealed Kiariri.

This caused a big a big burst of Nendo chakra to head straight for Kiariri swarm causing a big explosion hopefully big enough to part the swarm. So that She could see what Kiariri was planning. But as she was doing her hand seals for the explosion, the moths came after her thankfully she was able to use the jutsu in time to blast the moths away. Soon after the big explosion happened, she looks to see how much moths she took out and if she could see Kiariri now.

“jutsu usedShow
*Storage Fuuinjutsu • Sealing Defense
D-Rank Fuuinjutsu
By having an empty surface with a seal formula placed on it, the user is able to use the seal as a defensive measure. Holding a single, one-handed hand seal, the user attempts to block the incoming projectile with the surface. Right before contact is actually made, the projectile will be sealed into the seal. While strong, the seal must be the same size or larger than the projectile it is attempting to seal. This seal can protect up to the user’s [Control] in Strength. Once used to seal and then release again, the seal will need to be rewritten. The user can only seal objects up to their ([Control]*2)m^3 in size.

Raiton • Bright Bolt
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will extend two fingers toward a target. A bolt of lightning will jump up to 10 meters from their fingers at [Control] Speed and Strength.

Landmine stomp
D rank nendo Ninjutsu
After the user finishes channeling chakra for this jutsu It lets the user focus pure nendo chakra into the feet that activate when coming in contact with a solid surface. On contact with the solid surface the chakra causes an explosion to occur in any one direction the user wants; this happens in a wide cone. The explosion's power is tied to control strength and activates control speed as well as 10 meter cone plus the standard increase with rank the cone is 10 meters wide and 10 meters long in the direction she chooses.

“jutsu trained”Show
*Storage Fuuinjutsu • Sealing Defense
D-Rank Fuuinjutsu
By having an empty surface with a seal formula placed on it, the user is able to use the seal as a defensive measure. Holding a single, one-handed hand seal, the user attempts to block the incoming projectile with the surface. Right before contact is actually made, the projectile will be sealed into the seal. While strong, the seal must be the same size or larger than the projectile it is attempting to seal. This seal can protect up to the user’s [Control] in Strength. Once used to seal and then release again, the seal will need to be rewritten. The user can only seal objects up to their ([Control]*2)m^3 in size.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Sia

Training in Kumo

Post by Sia » Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:23 pm

Having retreated a few paces away, Kirari examined Haruka as she stood before her and conjured fuuinjutsu seals to absorb her kunai, then a sizeable explosion to knock her moths astray, a few of them screeching in audible pain as their rainbow colored assortments were scattered about. She saw Haruka more visibly than before, the swarm having been knocked a little loose and apart from where it had been obscuring the area between the both of them Loose wings of every spectrum fluttered about, detached from their bodies. Kirari cycled through a few different colors, taking another leap backwards and throwing her arms out, sending forwards three more moths, one after the other. The first of them had an incredibly fuzzy body and huge bright red wings. The second was just as fuzzy but, whereas the first one had had a white body and antenna, this one was all black, including its wings. The third of the moths that Kirari sent towards Haruka in that moment was dull blue, from head to toe, its fuzzy bits, its eyes, its antenna, and its wings, though the wings notable had dark black eye ball marking supon them.

Kirari's hair began to change colors, and she reached into her pouch and retrieved a kunai with an explosive tag and some ninja wire as she sent another three moths, exactly identical to the ones before. She followed up by tossing the kunai with exploding tag, aiming it intentionally past Haruka and is close to over Haruka's right should as she could, causing the wire to trail behind the knife with the exploding tag is it trailed through the air. Kirari watched, holding onto the wire loosely as it sailed out of her hand and waiting to snatch it backwards and move the tag as needed.

612/800 Sync
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Kaitos10

Training in Kumo

Post by Kaitos10 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:26 pm

Haruka watched on in pride as she successfully scattered the moths she hoped she could continue this momentum. She then considered doing the same thing again to get a better view when she saw the moths incoming. She figured that she had to have a way to counter it right? Would hammering away with explosions really work? It was hard to tell but for now she decided to play it safe activating another new jutsu to fire the kunai she sealed back at the moths. She then saw the incoming kunai with a explosive tag on a wire and got a idea.

Haruka quickly makes some hand seals and creates a clay raven then quickly takes out a kunai of her own out of her pouch and fires the raven at the incoming kunai with wire and at the moment of impact regardless if they hit or it’s dodged Haruka would close her eyes and instantly right after activate the raven causing a blinding light. Which she would use to her advantage to quickly run to Kiariri right and activate a slightly more advanced jutsu this time creating a clay mole that burrows underground hopefully while kiariri is distracted from the bright flash.

Haruka figured those moths would definitely be a problem. It meant that she couldn’t get close enough to punch or kick her. Plus with the moths hiding her location she couldn’t target her with most jutsu. Which meant that only attacks that covered a large area of effect would work in this situation. Sadly her only attacks like that were her explosive clay ninjutsu. Which really limited her options a lot, she hoped she could do good enough to not embarrass her village in front of one of there Allies or even better it would be nice to win.

“jutsu trained”Show
*Storage Fuuinjutsu • Storage Strike
C-Rank Fuuinjutsu
Used in conjunction with storage seals, the user forms the needed hand seals then touches the storage seal causing it to release up to three of the objects stored in it simultaneously, as if they were thrown at a strength of the user’s [Control]. The three objects will be released in a small spread, only a few inches apart from each other
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Return to “Kumogakure no Sato”